弱弱的问问昨日重现简谱英文版歌词

弱弱的问问lonely歌词大意?NANA唱的_百度知道
弱弱的问问lonely歌词大意?NANA唱的
手,如此的清楚明了If i ever should fall i could count on you with no fear 有你在:《Lonely》歌词,我孤单啊I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我只拥有我自己I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧Remember first time we met day one 记得我们初次相遇的那一天Kids in the garden’ playin’ games 孩子们在花园里弹唱heaven’ fun Excitin’ and amazin’ havin’ 如同在天堂中嬉戏a real friend of mine 我的挚友懂得我的心声Feel my heartbeat and for real friend of mine 拥有真正的朋友多么开心Face to face and eye to eye Usin’ our hands to buy and supply 执子之手,我好孤单God help me help me to survive,我为人人Black white yellow no matter 有人如此告诉我if your young or old 不管肤色如何,神啊救救我吧I did some bad things in my life 生活中我一定犯了错Why can’t you rescue me 为什么你不拯救我啊cause you’ve got all i need 我知道我要付出代价I know i got to pay the price 这就是我孤独的原因Tahts why im lonely lonely lonelyIm so lonely lonelyTahts why im lonely lonely lonelyCheppin’ thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight 穿过午夜寂静的大街身上伤痕累累Tears in my eyes i’m a man 泪盈满眶lookin’ for the light 我向往光明Dark is the path 前方一片黑暗之路i know he will rescue me 我知道谁将拯救我The lord is my shepard 上帝是我的牧羊人i’m cool despite emergency 虽然急迫但我内心冷静Whom shall i fear exept the god 他是我唯一的惧怕Thank you for the blessin’ 感谢上帝保佑and the skils on the mic 赐予我美妙的歌喉Five years we know there’s no diggity 五年了:nana 歌名,帮助我吧给我运气Everybody’s tripppin’ on me 所有的人把我欺压Oh lord come help me please 噢! 上帝啊,和你如胶似漆And know the rules 相信和你天荒地老Forever you and i and believe it was clear 我们知道游戏的规则,不在乎年轻或老去Nana’s in the house to let you know | nana:nana mouskouri 专辑:I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我孤单啊God help me help me to survive,我将无所畏惧Runnin’ out of time i see who’s fake Alone without protection 时间漂逝我看到欺骗from all them snakes 在这险恶的世界里All for one one for all i was told 人人为我,在这里让你知道What i see is how i fell and damn 我看到的就是我的感觉,心心相映Chillin’ is cool from january to june 在寒冷的一月到六月可我有你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
nana的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位告诉我昨日重现英文版歌词_百度知道
哪位告诉我昨日重现英文版歌词
d goneBut they're starting to sing so fineWhen they get to the partWhere he'd memorise each wordThose old melodies still sound so good to meAs they melt the years awayEvery shalala every wo'wo still shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they'wo still shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they&#39Yesterday Once More(昨日重现)Carpenters(卡朋特乐队)昨日重现英文版歌词When I was young I're starting to sing so fineEvery shalala every wo'wostill shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they's breaking her heartIt can really make me cryJust like beforeIt'd sing alongIt make me smileThose were such happy times and not so long agoHow I wondered where they're starting to sing so fineAll my best memoriesCome back clearly to meSome can even make me cryJust like beforeIt'wo still shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they's yesterday once more(Shoobie do lang lang)Every shalala every wo'd listen to the radioWaiting for my favorite songsWhen they played I's yesterday once more(Shoobie do lang lang*)(Shoobie do lang lang)Looking back on how it was in years gone byAnd the good times that I hadMakes today seem rather sadSo much has changedIt was songs of love that I would sing to themAnd I're back again just like a long lost friendAll the songs I love so wellEvery shalala every wo&#39
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
昨日重现的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁昨日重现中英文歌词[1]
【网络综合 - 英语资源】★无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的昨日重现中英文歌词,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站频道。When I was young I d listen to theradio
当我年轻的时候 我常守在收音机旁Waiting for my favoritesongs
等待着我爱的歌When they played I d singalong,
歌声响起我便同声和唱It make mesmile.
歌声使我欢笑Those were such happy timesand not so longago 那是多么美好的时光 一切并不久远How I wondered where they dgone.
但已逝去了使我多么悲伤But they re back again just like a long lostfriend 而昔日的歌声重新出现 就象一位久别的朋友All the songs I love sowell.
那些歌曾使我喜爱如狂Every shalala every wowo
那每一个音符每一个音符
那每一句歌词每一句歌词stillshines.
仍绚丽如阳光Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they restarting to sing那每一首每一首所有的歌子sofine
都如此绝妙悠扬When they get to thepart
当这歌声唱到where he s breaking herheart
男孩使女孩怦然心动It can really make mecry
我便会泪流满面just likebefore.
就如从前一样It s yesterday oncemore.
歌声带回了昨日时光(Shoobie do lang lang)(Shoobie do lang lang)Looking bak on how it was in years goneby
逝去的昨日And the good times thathad
是那样的美好啊makes today seem rather sad, So much haschanged. 今天却令我黯然神伤It was songs of love that I would sing tothem
我唱起那爱的歌And I d memorise eachword.
每个字都不会忘Those old melodies still sound so good tome
虽然幸福时光已经过去As they melt the years away那情调依然悠远久长Every shalala every wo wo stillshines
那歌声还感动着我Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they re startingTosing
那每一个音符每一个音符sofine
都如此绝妙悠扬能告诉我昨日重现英文版歌词_百度知道
能告诉我昨日重现英文版歌词
but they'd listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i's yesterday once more.every shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they're startingto sing so finewhen they get to the partwhere he're back again just like a long lost friendall the songs i love so well.those were such happy times and not so long agohow i wondered where they&#39.it'wo still shines,it make me smile.every shalala every wo&#39.it was songs of love that i would sing to themand i'd memorise each word.(shoobie do lang lang)every shalala every wo'sre startingto singso fineall my best memorise come back clearly to mesome can even make me cryjust like before.every shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they&#39.those old melodies still sound so good to meas they melt the years awayevery shalala every wo's breaking her heartit can really make me crywostill shines,so much has changed.(shoobie do lang lang)looking bak on how it was in years gone byand the good times that hadmakes today seem rather sad.it&#39请采纳吧Yesterday Once MoreCarpenterswhen i was young i're starting to singso fineevery shalala every wo&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
昨日重现的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁昨日重现英文版是怎样唱的_百度知道
昨日重现英文版是怎样唱的
我要的不是歌词,而是用中国文字翻译后,传上来的昨日重现英文版的 ,说不清楚了,给以找到用中文翻译的吗&#47,谁能够体会到啊
提问者采纳
yestoday once more
提问者评价
相关专业回答
一 首上世纪欧美最经典的英文歌曲。始创于1973年,曾被无数个歌手翻唱过。中文名《昨日重现》。电影《生命因你而动听》插曲,入围奥斯卡百年金曲。理查德·卡朋特和约翰·贝迪斯为回应七十年代早期的怀旧风创作了这首歌曲。这首夺金单曲在美国和英国两地都取得亚军的成绩。现在这首歌已成为永恒畅销单曲之一。歌者简介  卡伦·卡朋特(Karen Carpenter)及...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
昨日重现的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 昨日重现简谱 的文章

随机推荐