do you best这句歌词要自由是哪首歌的歌词词

那首英文歌里有这句歌词?_百度知道
那首英文歌里有这句歌词?
那首英文歌里有这句歌词?
Thinking My songs are about them. Best I Ever HadDrake You know a lot of girls be,This is not to get confusedThis ones for you. Baby you my everythingYoure all I ever wantedWe can do it real bigBigger then you ever done itYou be up on everythingOther hoes ain&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首女声的英文歌,歌词中有you got to be strong 这句歌词,这是什么哥_百度知道
有一首女声的英文歌,歌词中有you got to be strong 这句歌词,这是什么哥
女声的,非常有个性,歌词中有这一句,我听来的
提问者采纳
cause I believe in youNot like the stereotypes cleanliness intriguing youGive thanks and praise for my life and for us being hereChildren can't you wait too longHi;m telling youHope and pray for the best &#39, whoo haYes you got to be strong and be all the best you canThe world is out there conquer your fearsAnd don't you wait too longHi;;t think of failure because the sun shines for meSomething in the back of my head keeps reminding meGt go to school the system killing usThere&#39? Long time I haven're behaving yourself now like a good behaving citizenNothing comes easyBE
SIZZLAYeah, yowAin&#39, I don'cause I believe in youNot like the stereotypes cleanliness intriguing youGive thanks and praise for my life and for us being hereChildren can'm no in no folly, yow? When I callThere&#39,t do without Jah love because it&#39?I just can'm not scared, I don're behaving yourself now like a good behaving citizenNt seen youHope you&#39, what's good in us and we always wanna be bringin's like the oxygenI't stuck with themHey they don&#39, whoo, yowCheck the conditions in which we't inna no crap with themYes you got to be strong and be all the best you canThe world is out there conquer your fearsAnd don't you wait too long and don't you wait too long and don&#39, yuh hear, got to work to be a winnerOur children going to bed without having their dinnerYes you got to be strong and be all the best you canThe world is out there conquer your fearsAnd don's time for meI don&#39, you gotta work what I't you wait too longPeople all filled with expectations that't you wait too long and don&#39, yowCheck the conditions in which we're living, yowAin's good in us and we always wanna be bringin'm telling youHope and pray for the best &#39? Long time I haven&#39, how ya doin't no one come giving,
downSome people not knowing life is a cycleYou gotta know how to get around,t go to school the system killing usThere', I pray to He who have created us allE out(It)Show the world what we got the struggle continues, you gotta work what I't seen youHope you's fine with meOpportunity comes but once so it&#39, how ya doin's good and bad so just be good and stand tallA lot of people out there wish for me to fallI' out(It)Show the world what we got the struggle continues, no time to be sittin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
gotta be??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样查歌词出自哪首歌 的文章