有一首英文歌中间噢噢噢高潮是撒哇林哒

有一首英文歌,在外面听到过很多次,高潮部分好像是“higher higher,oyaleteime_百度知道
有一首英文歌,在外面听到过很多次,高潮部分好像是“higher higher,oyaleteime
在外面听到过很多次有一首英文歌,高潮部分好像是“higher higher,是一个女的唱的,oyaleteimelouoo~oo~oo~”大概发音是这样的,求歌名
提问者采纳
如果我没想错的话是Katy Perry的《Roar》
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
也许是丁丁的baby,以后直接听歌识曲,再也不会错过好歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌高潮是 哦啦吧拉吧拉。哦哩必哩必里_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮是 哦啦吧拉吧拉。哦哩必哩必里
。。有一首英文歌高潮是 哦啦吧拉吧拉。哦哩必哩必里。男的唱的。
我有更好的答案
m yours吧,Jason Mraz唱的我觉得不是What the fox say,应该是I&#39
What's the fox say
狐狸叫---YLVIS
高潮部分都是
喔啦ba啦ba啦
oh 哩bi哩bi哩
像这种很难找的 祝你能找到这首好歌
是Blue (Da Ba Dee)么……
TALK DIRTY .IS THAT RIGHT?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌高潮部分是秋肯秋肯秋肯什么的_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮部分是秋肯秋肯秋肯什么的
我有更好的答案
是不是《i knew you were trouble》,如果不是也建议你去听听,Taylor S缉穿光费叱渡癸杀含辑wift唱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌高潮部分是oh baby baby please。。_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮部分是oh baby baby please。。
是女的唱的
提问者采纳
s my story and the story goesyou give love, rushm gonna tryi't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty that how can i sayoh, baby, i wanna see ya get free with merush, baby, baby, hurry lover come to met waiting for a momentand i love you sooh baby you are my everythingbut i have to sayi have been give you a promiseand will to do sobaby i love you loving you all dayand all night just i want see your facetell me what should i do to loving youtell me what can i do to meeting youme and youday up and what can we dome and youi will love youre gonna seei't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty that how can i sayoh baby i love you, you get love and more than heaven knowsyou&#39, all the joyoh baby, baby, hurry lover come to merush, all the joym not inside your armsi get dramatic baby, hurry lover come to merush, rushi wanna see,t goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty that how can i sayre the whisper of a summer breezeyou'm gonna run, loving you all dayand all night i just want see you facetell me what should i do to loving youtell me what can i do to meeting youme and youday up and what can we dome and youi will love youoh, i&#39, please don&#39, baby pleaserush,t know just how or whybut no one else has touched mem gonna take this love right to yaall my heart, i&#39, rushi wanna see, rushi can feel it, i can feel you all through merush, hurry lover come to merush, baby pleasem gonna take this love right to yaall me heart, rushhurry, i can feel you all through mem gonna tryi're still too far awayif i&#39, baby, rushooh what you do to meand all i want from you is what you areand even if you'm gonna tryi&#39, i wanna see ya get free with merush, i love you sot goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty that how can i sayoh, i wanna see ya get free with merush, rushi can feel it, i wanna see ya get free with merush, rushi can feel it, please don&#39, please don're right next to meyou&#39,re the kiss that puts my soul at easewhat i&#39, rushooh what you do to merush, baby, all the joyoh baby baby pleaserush, i want youm gonna take this love right to yaall my heart, rushooh what you do to mewhen you kiss me up and downturn my senses all aroundoh baby, oohyou'm gonna runrush rush-paula abadulyou&#39, oh babyi don&#39, baby, rusht goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty that how can i saywe can we doi can i sayyou can my babywe can do sayyou can my babyyou get wanna at the wayyou can my babyyou get wanna by sayre gonna seei&#39, please don'm saying is i&#39, so deep so deep insideyou&#39, rushooh what you do to me 或者 阿福-me and youyou are my everythingand you have to knowi just can&#39, rushhurry, please don&#39, rushi can feel it, i can feel you all through merush, rushi wanna see, please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty that how can i sayyou are my everythingand i need you to knowi just can're gonna seei&#39, rushm gonna runi&#39, baby, i can feel you all through merush,m in to youhere&#39, yes i knowbut i need you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
me and you - al 这个是原唱,我高中时听过,1l说的那个阿福是翻唱好像
Mariah Carey---------Christmas (Please Come Home)
we blong together
《me and you》 AL100%对了
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,高潮最后的俩单词是to you 转音的_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮最后的俩单词是to you 转音的
因为是店铺里听到的,哪位好心人帮我想想是谁的呗,帮我想想吧,我想大家也都听到过那首英文歌好像是女唱的,后面的to you 是转音,是抒情的慢歌
我有更好的答案
I Run to you -Lady antebellum