求!Dangerousshe groove coverageSix 罗马音/中文歌词!

求moonlight shadow的中文歌词_百度知道【Lyrics】NANA所有歌曲歌词_lonely吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:609贴子:
【Lyrics】NANA所有歌曲歌词收藏
挺没底的,至今没找全……随找随发吧~先发同名专辑的那张【NANA】
学会计,到佰平!
LonelyI'm lonely lonely lonelyI'm lonely lonely in my lifeI'm lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to survive!Remember first time we met day oneKids in the garden' playin' games heaven' funExcitin' and amazin' havin' a real friend of mineFeel my heart and 4 real I am blind,Face to face and eye to eyeUsin' our hands to buy and supplyChillin' is cool from January to JuneAnd we still sticked together like the glueAnd know the rulesForever you and I and believe it was clearIf I ever should fall I could count on you with no fearRunnin' out of time I see who's fakeAlone without protection from all them snakesAll for one one for all I was toldBlack white yellow no matter if your young or oldNana's in the house to let you knowWhat I see is how I feel and damnI'm alone(x2)I'm lonely lonely lonelyI'm lonely lonely in my lifeI'm lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to survive!Everybody's trippin' on meOh lord come help me pleaseI did some bad things in my lifeWhy can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all I needI know I got to pay the priceCreepin' thru the streets at night after a fuss and fightTears in my eyes I'm a man lookin' for the lightDark is the path he will rescue meThe lord is my shephard I'm cool despite emergencyWhom shall I fear exept the godThank you for the blessin' and the skils on the micFive years we know there's no diggityFree at last see the light in meWhat goes up must come downI'll be around while you heading towards deathtownAlways look forward hardly never look backSo many tears and the snakes on my jackNow I'm riding in my big fat rideYour ass is late so look for the lineNana in the house to let you knowWhat I see is how I feel so leave me alone(x2)I'm lonely lonely lonelyI'm lonely lonely in my lifeI'm lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to surviveEverybody's trippin' on meOh lord come help me pleaseI did some bad things in my lifeWhy can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all I needI know I got to pay the priceThatz why im lonely lonely lonelyI am so lonely lonelyI am so lonely lonely lonely in my lifeKnock on my door whom you lookin' forA dream or reality enemies at my doorEyes I realize it's fantasize I must be highSo let me live before I dieGrab the bottle the cap can surviveYour life is yours my life is mineNo emotions in this world full of liesStep my step and be versatileLove peace and care that's what it's all aboutAlone by yourself than you lack there's no doubt aboutI'm always into something making moves to improveWhat would you do if you where in my shoesBoom a letter oops another suicideMeet me for a ride at the boulevardNana's in the house to let you knowWhat I see is how I feel and damn I'm alone(x2)I'm lonely lonely lonelyI'm lonely lonely in my lifeI'm lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to surviveEverybody's trippin' on meOh lord come help me pleaseI did some bad things in my lifeWhy can't you rescue me 'cause you've got all I needI know I got to pay the price(x4)I'm lonely lonely lonelyI'm lonely lonely in my lifeI'm lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to surviveThatz why im lonely lonely lonelyI am so lonely lonelyI am so lonely lonely lonely in my life
DarkmanChildren intro:ONE AND TWO, HES COMIN AFTER YOUTHREE AND FOUR, YOU BETTER CLOSE THE DOORFIVE AND SIX, AINT NO SELFATRIXSEVEN AND EIGHT, THE DARKMANS ON HIS WAYCLOSE YOUR EYES, WE WILL RISE, CAN YOU HERE M?RUNNIN, RUNNIN, RUNNIN, RUNNIN....REFRAIN:OH CAN YOU HEAR HIM COMIN'IS THE DARKMAN YOU BETTER KEEP RUNNIN'RAP 1.Always believe in what ever you say or doThat's the point that's why I can't say I love youI got more than a thousand problems on my mindI'm commin' from the dark and light's so hard to findCan't concentrate I steady loose controlThe pain in my brain make me wanna explodeLike the fugees day and night searchin' for the scoreTo bring the vibes I'll be the key to your doorIt all started off with a glass of wineBut now I need nine to feel fine before I signSomebody help me or else I'M gonna dieDon't be shy ask why before passin' me byThe best things in life is what I heard are freeMichael Jackson will definately tell you the storyIt's the darkman flowin' of the micWith the flava in your ear to be or not to beRefrainBridge1:CAN YOU HEAR HIM COMIN, YEAHCAN YOU HEAR HIM COMINCAN YOU HEAR HIM COMIN, YEAHITS THE DARKMAN, COMIN FOR YOUR ASS BOYRAP 2.I take a look in the mirror I see somethin' wrongLast year I was strong somebody please blow the hornsDaily survival tactics and I prayDear lord forgive me and show me the wayTo the light and the place called paradiseNo matter when or how it I should I'll fightYou better be ready before you come to the ringsideNo tears my friend only the strong surviveIt always comes hard and direct in my face but my manThat the deal that the rule of the game that we playEveryday what can I sayReal brothers don't die 'till they get their peace of the cakeGo for it go get yours stay on the coursePhysical force like a rebel no doubt without a pauseDarkman flowin' on the micWith the flava in your ear to be or not to beRefrainBridge 2:DARKMANS COMIN FOR YOU, SO WHATCHA GONNA DO, KEEP ON RUNNINDARKMANS COMIN FOR YOU, SO WHATCHA GONNA DO,KEEP ON RUNNIN OALL NIGHT LONG, YEAHKNOCKIN AT YOUR DOOR, YOU KNOW YOU GOT THE SCORERefrainRap 3.Mama always said son you reep what you sowBut today now I know I can feel it through my body and soulSeparate the good from the badYou better do your own thing than ending up sadIt made me bad I didn't have the chance to ask dadNightmares in my sleep I wake up frightened and scaredWho cares a boy in young years all I wanted was to see theLight in full gearYeah here I come here I am here I slamRollin' with the clique with another dope party jamLook for what you want and finally succeed and believeYour dream will come true yes indeedMake a small step forward than a big step backAny other direction will probably break your neckIt's the darkman Flowin' on the micWith the flava in your ear to be or not to beDarkman reamaks chorusNational guard or FBIWho's that nigga creepin' throughTha wildsideThat's my nigga called NanaTha dakman's comin'Tha dakman's comin'
One SecondOne second in my life is passing me byOne second's passing by like a bird in the skyGod let me know will I live or will I dieAnd if I have to go I wanna go with a smileI can hear the clock tick tack tick tack a secondin my life will I win or flip flop flashbacks andthe voices that I hear I don´t knowthe lord is my sheperd no fear coz I told you beforedespite all the strength that I have in my mindinstead of water alwayz prefer wine and I don´t no whywaitin´ for the moment I can fly wash my pain awaysometimes I just wonder pray to god please let me stayyears nearly seven and I know you definatelywatchin´ me free me from this pain let me lane before I go insanehighly believe in you obey your command you are all I gotright place right time one second right spotthings happen fast nowadays a dangerous lifefamily is what we need some kids and a tough ass wifepositiv or negative vibes all up to youa second in your life you can be free so remember me[Chorus:]one second in my life is passin´ me byone second in my life like a bird in the skygod let me know will I live or will I dieand if I have to go I wanna go with a smileOne second (2) alwayz paranoid try to avoid any bad newssee what you see better listen coz´ it could be youdeath rate high as if we were fliessix million jews yo that made me confusedwhere the fuck was his brain even I feel ashamedone second dedicated to you guys let´s stop killin´one another and realize someone explainwhy we really have to sufferhow tuff do we have to be let us recover another secondclose my eyes loose controlI could die lucky we ain´t alone so no woman no cryonce again little sister let me tell you dryyour eyebe strong as you know otherwise you won´tsurvice life is to short could be thru in asecond positive or negative vibes all up to youa second in your life you can be free so remember me
WhyChorus:Nobody gets too much heaven no moreIt's much harder to come by, I am waiting in lineNobody gets too much love anymoreIt's as high as a mountain and harder to climbBridge:And then my life - have you seen meI am foreverEverything we are will never dieLove is such a beautiful thingOnce upon a time there was a place called earthFounded by the most powerful manMy Lord showing me the way I have to go, to growLet there be woman and a man you knowEat what you want and drink as much as canShare what you got with your other fellow manLive in harmony family freeEverybody has a chanceDespite envy and jealousyNow would you please mind your own bizDaily operation due to life is a bitchWhat's on your mind let me knowAs we roll a thousand problemsMessed up in your headControl the flow of your body your mindWe spoke beforeRunning out of timeOnly the Lord and heaven knowsDecide stand up be manAnd make it tightFight for your rightTill you get there to see the lightChorusWho's in charge of the mess that we madeWill be served with a platterOn the first of judgement dayFaces, faces nothing but your facesFaces, I can see your facesLonger than a showlace in caseYour never prayed to God to the G.O.D. the man himselfInventor creator Holy GhostNow ring the bellsCaptured my my soundNext customer my clienteleSee ya later see ya alligatorMake you chill relay like Anita BakerBring it down to the point and make a positive moveSo we can groove till we loose our coolMiracles happen everywhereGuided by the lightI guarantee one will come your wayAdvisable straight from the horses mouthLove, peace - I'm outChorus
MissionChorus: (x2)We are on a missionNo smooth talk straight up dissin'You tried to step to usBut your punk ass missedBooya, NANA you can't touch thisRap verse 1 (ski):I flip on any scrip put in front of me yoMurder n' a vision of life ,You Better keep it Down LowStep to me with caution ,Booya the raw shitAh the dan dada ,Smooth T. and keep it flawlessRolls with the click ,Quit the buzz show shit97 Booya aint havin' it ,UhNow playas keep hatin and fakinBut we be makin figures with the dan dada huligan niggaHoody sportin ,Shit talkinI could walk in any area and lyrically bury yaBeat you up then carry yaTo the symmatery so I can bury yaRap verse 2 (Pappa Bear):Now let me make it clear nigga once and for allThat is the season ,To give reason ,And make pleasinYou woman when you out on the showI'm slappin that ass on your bitch Down LowThe flow that you spoke was too damn originalThe shit that you wrote was too damn digitalFunk as vis-sion back to your mamaI know where to find ya ,Here comes pappaBefore you bend over put some grease on your assCause NANA's gonna come to make a mess&Chorus (x2)Rap verse 3 (T.C.):Hamburg in da house (ah ha)It's Brooklyn in da house (ha ha ha )Young black is in da house (ho hoo)My man bulo is in da house (thats right y'all)Check it Toni C. the fairytale tellaWrittin out lyrically with natures roccafellaIn the music industry we are million record sella (ho hoo)And lots of cash like mister roccafellaWe all came together for our man NANAYou know the darkman the real dark brothaSo all you jealous muthafuckas step backCause NANA's in da house he's about to attackWe are money maka ,you nothin but a fakaCalled Booya music aka under takaSo check this out I gotta pass the mic.Who else man it's the short lord check itRap verse 4 (Short Lord):hey you wassup wit da gadi la di dadiAsk anybody who likes to partyDa any would be wanna test meI kill em softly ,quicklyThe Black ,The Short Lord from da booya clanLyrically i'm stoned out warmlyI'm washing tone with a spoonAnyway I dedicate this one to my manAnd ANA these niggas who wanna playPhony MC's better play wit maxwell haliburyThey ain't comin at me when I drop my war collabseryStraighten that be matter of fact i'm all thatLike the boy Down Low they just makin a noiseHow are some of ya about to blow out this bluffWhen I said from cuffs we won't stopDefinetly got the niggas to hold the fuck upHold up Flip Da Scrip niggas some want a mic checkwant to knock you by the sectionLike a shock on can we rhyme? on my dramaThen they got shy in your areaShort lord tha dope rhymer gonna raid all ya playa hatasRap verse 5 (Black):Why why why we live and direct out to cutYes I know that dirty shit how far niggas will goTo come up with a name like Down LowAnd represent that shit out of showYou niggas are too slow ,And you niggas don't knowAbout a freestyle flow ,I kill you soft and slowI'm about to set this shit loose to your chest straight to yaBlack and Short Lord a new addition to Booya (Booya)For all you wannabe's who try flip da scripYour scrip got flippedFrom NANA to Bulo ,Now you niggas knowThat we don't take no shit and how Booya flowOn and on wit da bomb style flowRepresentin hip hop now you knowIt's live and direct comin' from the booya campToni hook tha nigga ,My plug in my mic. into an ampAnd i'm out and it's like thatAnd i'm out and it's like that&Chorus (x2)Rap verse 6:Aaah ,If I threw a pen at your head it will leave a dotThat would be bigger than the brain you contain .InsaneNow here is the new agendaThe shit is called rap not a "raap" muthafuckaSo step behind the lines let me show you how it's doneYou call yourself a gangsta but you never seen a gunAnd the shit you call funk is a smell out of flowSo I think it's time for you muthafuckas to go downRap verse 7:Now check me King of this side AtlanticCause y'all be fakin moves like Maria-ness on stringsOh' could you hear him comin'Name NANA supa fly dadaBooya in ya ear ,So bring your own right nowCause i'm back from the dead to rule whatever's mineTo my black folks never given a back strokeIt's been a long time comin' judgment day is on it's wayLorde lorde lorde ,I swingin the sword of the good lordHell is alassia ,Hey your runnin from the empororSeen em like no fake ,Wanna a piece of my biceps?Now I flex and take them nice and my betsI got to screw my brothers by these snakes o industryAnd gotta watch my back before you dose ambush meYou croocked demons lookin at me like you want somethingI'm down with Booya and we out with the cashBridge (Alex prince):He-e-eere is the lady of the houseSingin nominee with a melodyEverybody sha de da-e-aAll you playa hatas stop backBooya is about to attackMuthafuckas be awareBooya soldiers are every where&Chorus (x2)Bridge (Aleks aka Mazaya):This is Aleks the one with the KBooya is the place to stayFemale voice make some noise--This is the way we rock a partyLike slick rick la di da diAin't nothin like a booya partyRap verse 8 (Daisy Dee):Hey NANA lets start some fireMakin Booya big so the suckers can retireAdmire a female like Dee ,Bitches try to copyWanna hurt me Or my familyTwo Caps on your head night night sleep tight (fuck you)All the jealousy makes me love my enemyBaby if you don't hear ,then you betta clearWhen my Booya men are restin the females are still thereWhy why why why why whyRap verse 9 (NANA) :Make way here I come it's the number one contendaHeavy weight champion stop trippin surrendaBlaw blaw to you door you ain't comin' back for moreKnock you on the ground ,Say hi to the floor (hi)This is how we do it 1997Booya comin' straight for your ass representinGot Toni C. ,Short lord ,Black ,Ski the dan dadaBulo ,Swift ,Daisy Dee ,Jan and the pappa bearBe aware check check one two checkOld school style still flyin in full affectGet in shape with your punk ass crew before you stepBooya will do ya and break your fuckin neckLet me tell you one thing before we get neck to neckGive me a sec and let me see who's nextYeay yeah this is how we do Booya styleWhen you step to us you better bow down and smileNo need to apply for the competitionBooya in the house and we are on a missionPeace goes out to all the non-believin back stabbin stakes on my jocky'all can't fade us cause it's 97 booya NANA representin every day allday throw all the past away ,Suckas ,Blaw in ya face&Chorus....speech outro till end
1 2 3R U ReadyBack in days as we speak and multiplyThe thoughts in my mind what will happen when I dieFree as a bird happy in the skyWar on our Earth Lord why oh whyJustice please take me by the handLead me to the place just like Alice went to WonderlandDamn I'm in a bad mood what shall I doExcuse you for abuse thank youThy kingdom come and you'll see what I meanDeep breathe inhale for some oxygenWhere I've been you never can imagineLookin' for the light day after day still laughin'Life sucks payback is a bitchI pray to god yes I wanna be richLookin' for money and the faith real quickBeen thinkin' about it all the time makes me really sickCHORUS:1,2,3 are you ready?1,2,3 are you ready for the slow jam?1,2,3 are you ready?We won't stop 'til we gettin' our thing (2x)Look time for me and you to take a look in the bookRead between the lines no garantie you get the hookReady or not you better watch out coz here I comeLet me say hi to Bill and Hillary ClintonWhat about the subjects my brothers in the projectsA minute or two will do my love and my respectHard times I've been thru no gold on my spoonMama left me, my sister and my two brothers tooBack behind still together we climbFightin' day and night prayin' for a better lifeLord dear Lord in heaven aboveObedience is better than sacrifice that's why I am toughFreedom and justice exactly what we lookin' forFree our pains and maintain so we don't fallPeace for all the folks on Earth and the universeNow is the time to go for you and yoursCHORUS (2x)
Let It Rain(chorus)Let it rain, let it rain, make my pain go away,In my brain, let it rain, let it rain,All this pain in my brain, oh, it drives me insaneIn God's name all this pain is a shameWake up in the morning I got sleep in my eyesI feel bad,Nobody gives a damn about a black brother,There's no other like my mother,We speak everyday not in sense of words but pray,Check it, ten years ago died of brain cancer,And went to heaven,1997 rollin' with the family Booya music,My peeps y'all representing,Runnin' everyday from the pain let it go awayIt's drivin' me insane not to my dying dayHigh from the sky rain wash away my painAnd maintainI can use my brain to play the game,It's a shame, try to figure out who I blameWhen a child is born mom and daddy need a changeLike a window needs a frame and the sugar to the caneLike a baby has a name(chorus)x12:35 in the night, can't sleep, see me struggling,Sheets in my bed full of sweat, got to keep hustling,One and one is two and not three,The pain will release 'cause in God I believe,Yes, the only way in life to succeed is be blessed,Free your mind from head to toe and get dressed,Fresh express what you have in your chest unlessYou want to put me to the test,Chicken breast, to be or not to beIs the big quest', Federal Republic of GermanyOf course the West,Now you think that you know where we're coming from,Wipe away your tears little sister pray to God,One day rain will come by your way,Don't ever lose hope, nature gives and takes,No fuss, ashes to ashes and dust to dust
He‘s Comin’Chorus :He's comin' , he's comin'He's here have no fearStay by his sideAnd he'll take you for a rideHe's comin' , he's comin'He's here have no fearDarkman is backNana is hereBooya - that's the name of the gangMe and my boyz all day we hangRepresentin' the fattest shit that you ever heardOne for the money and two for the girlsLadies , let me see your G-string dropTime for action you knowWe don't flop til the topThis is how we do everybodyKnockin' out Niggas in the faceLike Cassius ClayBaby , Baby , what can we doLet's go for a ride with me and my crewUnstoppable inflammableSensational internationalHigh class qualityThe best you can getYou wanna step you better checkThe internetApply while standing in the lineBooya in the house to blow your mindChorusStop look and listen , let me introduceToni Cottura , my homeboyGot juice like Bruce LeeThe master of Kung FuFlashbacks in your dreamsAnother deja vousBoom when he comes thru the doorNo doubt about the factThat you want some moreTrue love and respectWe have for one anotherSinging of for a sec it's the darkman NanaToni CotturaYo Nana , I got your back like no otherMad love respect for anotherWho ain't Booya gonna sufferToni Cottura dying would I for yaBooya is my familyLike Daisy is my flowerBülo made it yes ! Jan and JuneGonna creep to the top soonNana , hmmm , you fucked your enemiesMad lover and propsGives you the Boyya familyChorus
My PeepsDA,DA,DA,DA THIS IS FOR MY PEEPSSTRAIGHT OUT TO THE FAMILY, YEAHCHORUS:ARE YOU DOWN FOR THE HOODSARE YOU DOIN' ALL YOU SHOULDARE YOU DOWN WITH THE FAMILY1.THIS IS FOR MY PEEPS MY HOMES AND MY POSSEBOOYA IS THE CLAN AND WE ARE BAD LIKE AN ARMYSOLDIERS READY TO INVADE YOUR TOWNNOW YOU BLAW SO COME ON LET US ALL GET DOWNHOW DO YOU WANNA FADE US CLOWNSELLIN' MILLIONS OF RECORDS THE DIFFERENCE IS OUR SOUNDFAKE JACKS DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO PRONOUNCEDON'T YOU KNOW WHO'S BEHIND ME YOUR HOUSE WE SURROUNDSTOP BEING FAKE JUST BE REAL PERSONALITYCHECK YOURSELF WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE YOUR IDENTITYTHEN YOU CAN TRY TO BE AS BAD AS MEBUT YOU NEVER GONNA GET IT COZ' THE REASON'S MY POSSE !!!CHORUS (3)ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?2.WHEN I COME AROUND THERE 'LL BE NO DISCUSSIN'A MILLION BANK ACCOUNT AT FIRST YA 'LL WERE LAUGHIN'HIT YOU IN THE FACE WITH A FAT ASS RELEASEI TELL YOU ONCE AGAIN YOU KNOW WHO DID IT?MY PEEPS !NOW YOU SHOCKED BUGGIN' TRIPPIN' YOU DON'T NO WHAT YOU DOYOU THINK YOU NEED A CHANGE AND DECIDE TO LEAVE YOUR CREWNANA, NANA, BOOYA, BOOYA, CAN WE TALK ABOUT A DEAL?WE SORRY BABY BABY COZ WE KNOW YOU AIN'T REALSTOP BEING FAKE JUST BE REAL PERSONALITYCHECK YOURSELF WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE YOUR IDENTITYTHEN YOU CAN TRY TO BE AS BAD AS MEBUT YOU NEVER GONNA GET IT COZ THE REASON'SMY POSSE !!!CHORUS (3)ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?3.NOW LET ME DO THIS QUICK BEFORE I GONANA IS MY NAME AND BOOYA IS MY UNCLECAN YOU NOW UNDERSTAND HOW THE WHOLE STORY GOESLOVE RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER AND IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DOUGHSO NOW YOU KNOW MAYBE NOT AND IF SO DON'T BE A HOEPRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH BEFORE YOU COME TO MY SHOWOH! OH! STOP FUCKIN' UP THE FLOWI KNOW IT'S REALLY HARD BUT TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOWSTOP BEING FAKE JUST BE REAL PERSONALITYCHECK YOURSELF WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE YOUR IDENTITYBUT YOU NEVER GONNA GET IT YOU KNOW WHY?MY POSSE !!!CHORUS (3)ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?ARE YOU DOWN? ARE YOU DOWN?(YOU GOTTA GET DOWN WITH THE FAMILY, WITH FAMILY)(YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP ON DOWN WITH THE FAMILY, YEEAH)
学会计,到佰平!
【Father】fatherFather hold father.I know, he hasn`t been easyTo be there for me.Hold my father, hold father.I know, he hasn`t been easy,But you will stay in my mind always.Fasted for the boys,I was stays to playground.We find this left on the merry go round.Think about courierswho's the king with the crown.Let me do everythingto perfect going down.Our nature Boys must be boysAnd I earn with stage of lifeyou got to make a choice.We got to work. We got to work hardly.Found different base Would the same cardsIt ain`t easy, ain`t easy be your manTo find the right woman who caresand understands.The defraud do keep my words in your mind.Love is got to give And you can change your while.To be your favour, Think about your life.We do the right thingat the right place in time.Half passions exactly what we need.I`m blessed to be your father,answer dead yes or die.Father hold father.I know, he hasn`t been easyTo be there for me.Hold my father, hold father.I know, he hasn`t been easy,But you will stay in my mind always.I`m sorry found didn`t mean to make you cry.My dad also left and I still don`t no why.I missed my daddy, he was strong older was.I wonder if I see him in a feastdaddy was love. I wanna thank,I`ll pray to heaven father.But touch you for my family,my sister and two brothers.All we need is a food and a shelter.Keep it going on, and any can forever.Another family`s bled drift the point.How many man have a sincesleeping in the dark.God never knows, Everybody has a storryThe most man`s smile evendo station have to worry.We got to keep on. We got a good reason,if a step for yourselfat least the kid too need to feelin`.I`m very proud to be the man that I am.Thank you mum and dad,I do the best that I care.You did all your goodIt wasn`t enough.I did understand,Why you were gone.Now I`m a father of my own,And I`m tryin` my best.I need and understand your love.Why did you go?Why did you leave a sorrow love?Father hold father.I know, he hasn`t been easyTo be there for me.Hold my father, hold father.I know, he hasn`t been easy,But you will stay in my mind always.
Remember The TimeCHORUS:I remember the time the time that we hadI remember the things that use to make you madAnd I wish I could turn back the timeAnd I wish I wouldn't cry every nightI remember the timeclock always tickin' that's no questioni did you wrong i must confess not my intentionwhen i mention your name the pain i feel ashamedif i could i would it's only me that i can blamemy time was on i had to move no substitutioni took the risk although no conclusionlack of piece of mind to go the same directiontime is never personal you win or loose relationshipsthat's the way how it goesdeeply hurt from your head to your toesslow mo' see you draggingdown the holeyou should be where you belong in the front rowi cried everyday improved my behaviouryou can't see what i see tell me why are you in angerforgive your enemies let the lord be your saviourin god i will trust'cause i know he will rememberCHORUS. x2rap 2:join me on a ride what's the clue explanationtalk about the time you and me let's go fishin'brainstorm' i bring the vibes shut your mouth better listenfighting everyday still don't know the definitiontime is money and time will tellsunshine in heaven or grill in hellsociety makes the pace join the race and obeyone for the money and two the space three hoorayi wanna thank g.o.d. the inventor kept at least an eye on me and put me in thecenteri remember 1996 in decemberbooya is the name and nana is a memberi cried everyday re-arranged my behaviouryou can't see what i see tell why are you in angerforgive your enemies let the lord be your saviourfinally he'll put you through,'cause he will rememberCHORUS. x2
DreamsCHORUS:IN MY DREAMS GOD IS TALKING TO MEIN MY DREAMS I AM DOWN ON MY KNEESIN MY DREAMS I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASELET MY SOUL REST IN PEACERAP1:DREAMS SOMETIMES I ASK THE LORD WHYMAMA BACK AGAIN IN MY DREAMS YOU ARE ALIVEI DON'T KNOW REALITY OF FICTIONI GUESS YOU AND THE LORD GUIDING ON MY MISSIONWHO AM I AN ACTOR OR MUSICIANDREAMING ALL THESE YEARS FINALLY THE RIGHT DECISIONI CAN'T BREATHE MY MIND IS WIDE OPENNIGHTMARES IN THE NIGHT BEDSHEET LIKE AN OCEANSLEEPING DEEP I CAN HEAR GOD SPEAKYOUR LIFE IN MY HANDS CHECK THE BIBLE READ AND PREACHMY EYES OPEN BEGIN TO REALIZEI AM STILL IN MY DREAMS WHO'S THE MAN IN DISGUISEI START TRIPPIN' THINK A SEC ABOUT THE KITCHENHAVE TO FACE THE FACT ABOUT MY FUTURE REPUTATIONIN ADDITION MINIMIZE MY AMBITIONLORD WAKE ME UP CHANGE MY SITUATIONCHORUS X 1BRIDGE:LIFE IS TOO SHORT TOO SHORT TO LIVE IN ANGERCAN'T STAND THESE NEGATIVE VIBESLIFE IS TOO SHORT TOO SHORT TO LIVE WITH DANGERPLEASE HELP ME GOD TO SURVIVECAN'T JUST STAND THESE NEGATIVE VIBESWON'T YOU HELP ME GOD TO SURVIVECAN'T JUST STAND THESE NEGATIVE VIBESRAP 2.DREAMS I JUST CAN'T EXPLAINTHEY BUG ME OUT MAKE ME TRIP IN SO MANY WAYSI WANT THE TRUTH NOTHING BUT THE TRUTHENTIRE 411 I AM GOIN' BACK TO MY ROOTSWOOP WOOP THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POLICEYOUNG GIFTED BLACK I AM DOWN ON MY KNEESIRRITATED LOST NOWHERE TO GOHELP ME PLEASE RESCUE ME I AM LOOSING CONTROLTHE SHOW MUST GO ON I WANNA HAVE MY PIECE OF CAKESEPERATE GOOD FROM THE BAD AND FAKESNAKES ALWAYS WANNA RIDE YOUR JACK AND PLACETHEIR BEHINDS IN YOUR FACE DISPOSSESS YOUR SPACEIN MY DREAMS I SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR FACELIFE IS TOO SHORT B TAKE A BREAKI WISH GOOD LUCK FOR YOU AND YOURSDREAMS SEE ME WALKING THROUGH THAT DOORCHORUS X 1COULD YOU EASE MY PAIN AND SHOW ME GOOD THINGS IS MY LIFECOULD IT BE THAT I'M JUST TO BLIND, LIFE IS TO SHORT,TO SHORT TO LIVE IN ANGER, PLEASE HELP ME GOD TO SURVIVESTILL TALKING IN MY DREAMS, WHITOUT YOU LIFE IS NOT WHAT IT SEAMSTHIS IS SO HARD TO TAKE
Too Much HeavenChorus:Nobody gets too much heaven no moreIt's much harder to come by, I am waiting in lineNobody gets too much love anymoreIt's as high as a mountain and harder to climbBridge:And then my life - have you seen meI am foreverEverything we are will never dieLove is such a beautiful thingOnce upon a time there was a place called earthFounded by the most powerful manMy Lord showing me the way I have to go, to growLet there be woman and a man you knowEat what you want and drink as much as canShare what you got with your other fellow manLive in harmony family freeEverybody has a chanceDespite envy and jealousyNow would you please mind your own bizDaily operation due to life is a bitchWhat's on your mind let me knowAs we roll a thousand problemsMessed up in your headControl the flow of your body your mindWe spoke beforeRunning out of timeOnly the Lord and heaven knowsDecide stand up be manAnd make it tightFight for your rightTill you get there to see the lightChorusWho's in charge of the mess that we madeWill be served with a platterOn the first of judgement dayFaces, faces nothing but your facesFaces, I can see your facesLonger than a showlace in caseYour never prayed to God to the G.O.D. the man himselfInventor creator Holy GhostNow ring the bellsCaptured my my soundNext customer my clienteleSee ya later see ya alligatorMake you chill relay like Anita BakerBring it down to the point and make a positive moveSo we can groove till we loose our coolMiracles happen everywhereGuided by the lightI guarantee one will come your wayAdvisable straight from the horses mouthLove, peace - I'm outChorus
G。o。dPsalm 23, The Lord Our Shepherd:The Lord is my shepherd, I have everything I need, He lets me wrest in fields ofGreen grass and leeds my to quite pools of fresh water He gives me new strenghtHe guides me in the right oath as he has promised Even ig I go thru the deepestdarkness I will not be afraid Lord, for you are with me The shepherds rideand stare protect me You prepeared backwards for me so all my enemies cansee me You welcome me as an honoured guest and feel my comfortable grimI know that you goodness will be with me all my life And your house will bemy home as long as I live AmenG.O.D. You're the one I needG.O.D. Come and rescue meI stopped working for a second and thought about my life Nowhere to either runor to hide G.O.D. the inventor creator You changed my life into a dream andI can testify So much pain so much sorrow There's a life after death like todayand tomorrow I feel stupid don't know what to say I thank you G.O.D. in morethan a thousand ways Let's pray our father in heaven each and everyday mepraise receive your blessings We ask for peace and no more war Uprise my Lordand cure the sick, lonely, the humble, the poor Peace out to those daily waiting for myfall Your goodness and love will be with me all my life Your house will be my home lord help me to surviveG.O.D. You're the one I neadG.O.D. Come and rescue meYou provided me with strength I was lost humble and week Realize where I stand lord Ican't speak Now shot like a rocket in the business with full speed Yesterday I had tosuffer defeat Protect me from my foes how high can I reach You work in mysterious ways that's why you are unique Your goodness your love I'll obtain all my life - Your house willbe my home lord help me to surviveG.O.D. You're the one I neadG.O.D. Come and rescue meYeah, that's life, I remember the lonely days, nobody there but the loard, believe in GodAnd he'll always show you the way - that's what I can say he opens doors and believe meOne day sunshine will come your way And in the name of Nana Abrokwa Peace GodBlessHo, ho, hoooo, yeah.G.O.D. You're the one I nead (Oh, dear God!)G.O.D. (Oh, G.O.D.!) Come and rescue me (You're the one I need)G.O.D. (G.O.D.) Come and rescue me (My heavenly father)G.O.D. (G.O.D.) Come and rescue me (You're the one I need)
Do You Really Think You Know MeCHORUS:DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU KNOW ME? (KNOW ME)DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE (I CARE)DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU OWE ME (OWE ME, OWE ME)DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S FEAR (THAT'S FEAR)I: YOU THINK DEEP INSIDE YOU LEARNED A LOT IN YOUR LIFEI AM A MAN WITH MASTERPLAN BLESSED FROM JESUS CHRISTPRAISE THE LORD LET'S SAY AMENYOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIRECTION WE ARE FACINGRUN YOUR MOUTH COUNT ON FRIENDS BEHIND YOUR BACKTHE BLOOD IS THE SAME BUT MY COLOR IS BLACKFIRST YOU THOUGHT I WAS A TOY, PLAYED WITH ME KICKED MY ASS ONLY FOR YOUR JOYNOW WE TALKING I IMPROVE THE CLOCK TICKSREADY TO EXPLODE MAKE USE OF MY TACTICS, YOU TRY TO STAB TALK BEHIND MY BACK POINTING SHITTY FINGERS WHILE MY POCKETS GOT FATSORRY BABY I HAD TO MOVE I HAD TO MOVETHIS IS WHERE I STAND I GOT THE CHEESE AND THE BLUESTO MAKE IT CLEAR ONCE AND FOR ALL MY DEARI AM TOO FAR AWAY LET ME HELP HAVE NO FEARCHORUS X2:II: I HAD MY FIRST FIGHT YOU WERE SHITTING IN YOUR PANTSYOU LEARNED TO READ AND WRITE AND I WAS RIDING IN MY BENZYOU WANNA DO THIS YOU WANNA DO THATYOU WANNA DO EVERYTHING THAT YOU THINK THAT IS FAT JACKPLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU ON MY KNEES, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT DONT'T RUSH TAKE IT EASE YOU CAN'T COPE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE, REACH FOR THE STARS WITH NO GUARANTEE(DO YOU REALLY THINK U KNOW ME?) IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN ACT LIKE YOU KNOW(DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE?) IT'S ALL UP TO YOU FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND AND RARE(DO YOU REALLY THINK U OWN ME?) DEUTSCH MARKS DOLLARS OR YEN ALL CURRENCY(DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S FAIR?) I AM TOO FAR AWAY LET ME HELP HAVE NO FEARCHORUS X4:
Nigga 4 LifeI'm a nigga 4 life, I'm - a nigga 4 life, uh, I'm - a nigga 4 life,I'm a nigga 4 life, I'm a nigga 4 lifeRemember me come with me on a ride and see - What it takes to survive to feel freeLike a bird in the sky Then reach for the stars you wonder whyFreeze you begin to memorize Receive daily negative vibesPlease see me down on my knees Thank the Lord that I am blackAnd I'm proud to achieve To achieve I repeat fakes and non-believers can't speakI represent twent-four seven days a week I creep through the streets hardly sleep toprevent defeat The lord is my shepard makes me strong and unique Consequentlybecause of that you are week Survival of the fittest still smile check my cheekI am nigga for life black and proud yo let me speakI'm a nigga 4 life, always judged by the coverNigga 4 life, why do I have to suffer?Nigga 4 life, word cuts like a knifeWhat can I do? I'm a nigga 4 lifeI'm a nigga 4 life, I'm - a nigga 4 life, uh, I'm - a nigga 4 life,I'm a nigga 4 life, I'm a nigga 4 lifeConcider the fact of being slaves after fourhundred years you realize you're diggingyour own grave you reep what you saw I told you before my colours is shine andand it's black beautiful you begin to trip your mind's playing those tricks How can a nigga like he be so fix I know you read the title of this very song sorry I can't help it causeI got it goin on Don't waste my time cause time is money A nigga always has to prooveand that ain't funny Hurry hurry show me the money You forget my colour all you seeis honey Please, nigga nigga please nigga please I only take you serious if you got the cheese Survival of the fittest still smile check my cheek I am nigga for life black andproud yo, let me speak!I'm a nigga 4 life, always judged by the coverNigga 4 life, why do I have to suffer?Nigga 4 life, word cuts like a knifeWhat can I do? I'm a nigga 4 lifeI'm a nigga 4 life, always judged by the coverNigga 4 life, why do I have to suffer?Nigga 4 life, word cuts like a knifeWhat can I do? I'm a nigga 4 lifeI'm a nigga 4 life, Nigga 4 life
That's The Way Life GoesRap1:Emotions thats when you loose control Of your mind, your body biological Here we go flip around and punch your fellow man The cops on your jock you dont even understand Yo superman chill take a breakA Kit Kar or whatever but please no mistakes Have a look at me check me out who I am now Learnedfrom mistakes a better man let me help you out Follow the leader if not see ya Thats the reason why I wouldnt wanna be ya - Make up your mind face reality Value what you get seek responsibility Thats theway its time to get paid, ha! Knowledge is the word to remember Startin off the No.1 DefenderChorus:Thats the way life goes, thats the way life isI know that Ive made mistakesBut Ill do all that I can just to help my fellow manSo Ill be a better man todayThats the way life goesThats the way life goesRap2:Life most times heavy and tough Bleed as you sweat as if you cant get enough Attention one second andIm gone bye bye See you trippin checkin you and yours why I sting like a bee persuade like the fly Igot it goin on cause I am built to survive Once again I am back to attack all these fake jacks Put you on thespot so you know me dont play that How many steps Jesus do we have to climb It aint over yet ring thealarm God better bless or nothing can save ya Mama told me that she did me a favour Thats the way its time to get paid Knowledge is the word to remember Startin off the No.1 DefenderChorus x 2Thats the way life goesThats the way life goesThats the way life goesThats the way life goes
Pocket Full Of MemoriesPocket full of memories, much love to my family,I hope that we are still goin onPocket full of memories, much love to my enemies,they gave me straight I'm still holding strongLet me sit down let me relax Put my time on hold I don't wanna think about my complex Pocket full of memories come with me and let's empty these Let's see who you wanna beBack in the days I can see me on the concrete Couldn't sleep had to think all the time How would I manage to improove and go for mine Rain all day rain Waiting for the Lord toease my pain Maintain I gotta play the game Different way problems the same Bass howlow can you go Deeper than I did never hell no I wanna thank my family Pocket full ofmemories we shall be freePocket full of memories, much love to my family,I hope that we are still goin onPocket full of memories, much love to my enemies,they gave me straight I'm still holding strongPocket full of memories, much love to my familiesPocket full of memories, much love to my enemiesDown on my knees satisfaction for my enemies I mentioned several times that the lord is real - And now you freeze and squeeze your face in a magazine I believe positivity to succed my memories I was working like a slave you got the chees And I couldn't even breathe One for my family two for my peeps I'm a millionaire play fair I don't cheat Pocket full of cream the Lord set me free Here I stand the whitness believe mePocket full of memories, much love to my family,I hope that we are still goin onPocket full of memories, much love to my enemies,they gave me straight I'm still holding strongPocket full of memories(nothing but memories baby), much love to my families (memories)Pocket full of memories(yea-yeah), much love to my enemies (Much love, much love)Memories of me and you, memories of the things we used to do,talking 'bout your enemies, much love, talking 'bout the family, much lovePocket full of memories, much love to my family,I hope that we are still goin onPocket full of memories, much love to my enemies,they gave me straight I'm still holding strong
剩下的以后更
很多歌词找了很久的,多谢楼主了,然后找NANA的音乐的话可以敲NANA FLAC APE 然后百度,有好几个,有整轨有分轨。求大神告诉12.Y.O.的无损哪有下载……
LZ我不得不说虽然很多,但是都不全,最后一个小节总会丢掉,结果还得自己找》》》
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 groove 的文章

随机推荐