一首英文歌,反复出现马西莫斯吞(中文听起来是),英文可能是Mashiton,很适合编舞,跳舞老师也在用

求一首英文歌,反复出现马西吞(中文听起来是),英文可能是Mashiton,很适合编舞,跳舞老师也在_百度知道
求一首英文歌,反复出现马西吞(中文听起来是),英文可能是Mashiton,很适合编舞,跳舞老师也在
求憨激封刻莩灸凤熏脯抹一首英文歌,反复出现马西吞(中文听起来是),英文可能是Mashiton,很适合编舞,跳舞老师也在用,相比之下是一首慢节奏的歌
Shine - Years & YearsI remember us aloneWaiting or the light to goDon't you feel that hungerI've got so many secrets to showWhen I saw you on that stageI shiver with the look you gaveDon't you hear that rhythmCan you show me how we can escapeI was biding my timeI was trying to hideI'll forget what I've doneI will be redefinedIt's shaking the sky and I'm following lightningAnd I'll recover if you keep me aliveDon't leave me behind can you see me I'm shiningAnd It's you that I've been waiting to findI'm holding it all tonightI'm folding it all tonightYou know that you make it shineIt's you that I've been waiting to findI'm holding it all tonightI'm folding it all tonightYou know that you make it shineIt's you that I've been waiting to findNow that we can hear that soundI know that you can hold me downYou can't pull me underYou can raise everything to the groundEverything I can arrangeAnd every part of me you changeJust hold me togetherTell me you'll always want me to stayI was biding my timeI was trying to hideI'll forget what I've doneI will be redefinedIt's shaking the sky and I'm following lightni憨激封刻莩灸凤熏脯抹ngAnd I'll recover if you keep me aliveDon't leave me behind can you see me I'm shiningAnd It's you that I've been waiting to findI wanna be the one you stealI wanna be the one you shieldI wanna be the oneThat your love that your love can healI wanna be the one you stealI wanna be the one you shieldI wanna be the oneThat your love that your loveIt's shaking the sky and I'm following lightningAnd I'll recover if you keep me aliveDon't leave me behind can you see me I'm shiningAnd It's you that I've been waiting to findI'm holding it all tonightI'm folding it all tonightYou know that you make it shineIt's you that I've been waiting to findI'm holding it all tonightI'm folding it all tonightYou know that you make it shineIt's you that I've been waiting to findIt's you that I've been waiting to findIt's you that I've been waiting to find
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 马西利特博士 的文章

随机推荐