汉益英语 你们昨天科目一第一场是几点钟钟到山顶的

汉益 关注的糗友
汉益 的粉丝
与 汉益 互粉的糗友
糗事精选:0
星座:巨蟹座
职业:家里蹲
故乡:广东 · 阳江
糗龄:644天初中 英语汉译英 在线等!1,在椅子和墙之间2,给我带几张唱片来3.赛跑明星4,对...有益5,任何人都能承受我们的价钱6,给妈妈买件毛衣7,流行音乐会8,艺术节10,男衬衫11,今天几月几日?今天11月19日
1,between the chair and the wall2,take a few records to me3.Run a race star4,right...Beneficial5,anyones all can bear our prices6,buy a sweater to the mother7,pop music meeting8,art stanza10,male shirt11,today how many months how many days?Today November 19
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,在椅子和墙之间
between the chair and the wall2,给我带几张唱片来
bring me some CDs3。赛跑明星
the running stars4,对...有益
benefit sb.5,任何人都能承受我们的价钱
anyone can afford our pri...
between the chair and the wallbring me some recordsrunning starbe good foreveryone can afford our pricebuy a sweater to my motherpop music concertart dayshirtwhat's the date today?it's 19th,November
扫描下载二维码汉译英;与英语为母语的人交谈是非常有益的体验,从中我们能学到许多东西.
It's a very helpful experience for us totalk with people whose mother tongue is English.We can learn many things from it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Communicating with English native speakers can be a very beneficial experience to us, from which we can learn a lot of things.
翻译:Talking with people whose mother tongue is English is very helpful experience .We could benefit from it.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译汉翻英1散步是一项好运动2我们应该早睡早起3在阳光下看书对眼睛有害4我们必须每天刷两次牙5喝水对健康有益
1. Walking is a good exercise2. We should go to bed early and get up early3. Reading under the sun light is not good for your eyes.4. We must brush our teeth twice a day.5. Drinking water is good for our health.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
- walking is a good exercise- we should sleep early and wake up early- it is bad for your eyes to read under direct sun light- we must brush our teeth twice a day- drinking water is good for your health
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 晨尿是指几点钟的尿 的文章

随机推荐