&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
情景会话分类
您当前的位置: &
情景会话:去看电影
To see a movie
作者:admin 
|&浏览:973|
所属分类: - -
&小贴士:鼠标指向可以收听单句真人发音&&点击可以收听整段真人发音(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Ann, what do you want to do tonight?
安,你今晚想干什么?
I'd like to go see a movie.
我想去看场电影。
I heard Titanic is playing at the movie theater.
我听说现在电影院正在上映“泰坦尼克号”。
Oh, I've heard that's a good movie. What time does it start?
哦,我听说那个电影不错。什么时候开始?
<span id="sty:30PM. It's a long movie. I heard it lasts for about 3 hours.
晚上六点半。这个电影很长,我认为它持续三个小时。
Will you come and pick me up?
你会开车过来接我吗?
What time?
什么时间?
I think we should get there early because they might be sold out. Is 5:00PM OK?
我认为我们应该去得早点,因为票可能会售完,下五5点钟可以吗?
Yes, that'll be fine. I'll meet you at your house at 5:00PM.
是的,那样也好。我5点去你家里接你。
Do you want to get something to eat before the movie?
你想在看电影之前吃点东西吗?
I'm not sure there will be enough time for that. We can have popcorn and hot dogs at the theater if you want.
我不知道时间够不够,如果你愿意,我们可以在电影院吃点爆米花和热狗。
I don't like the popcorn they have there. I think they put too much salt on it.
我不喜欢他们的爆米花,我觉得他们放盐太多啦。
OK then, I'll pick you up a little earlier and we can go to the Thai restaurant next to the theater, is that OK?
那好吧,那我早点去接你,我们去电影院挨着的泰国餐馆吃饭好吗?
Yes, I like that place.
好的,我喜欢那个餐馆。
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
& 鲁ICP备号-14When we watch a football match or see a
film, ……任务型阅读及答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
When we watch a football match or see a
film, ……任务型阅读及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
When we watch a football match or see a
film, ……任务型阅读及答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
&阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容填一正确的单词完成76―80 小题。答案书写于答题卡卷 II各小题规定的位置。)&& When we watch a football match or see a& film, we often see people put out their fingers to form(形 成)a " V ". Perhaps you don't know what it means and how it gets the meaning. Here is a story to answer the question.&& During the Second World War(战争),there wa s a Belgian(比利时)young people. He called h imself Victor. He ran to England and worked for a radio station in London. He spoke to his country in his programmes every day in a hope that it could help his people win the war. One day at the end of 1940, he asked his people to write the letter " V " to show their strong wish to win the victory(胜利).&& During that night, the letter " V " was seen on the walls, trees, buildings and other places. This encouraged(鼓舞)hundreds of thousands of people in this count ry.76.The story happened nearly ____ years ago.77.The young man was not a _____,but he tried his best to fi ght for his country.78.He hoped& that his ____could he lp his people win the war.79.The people wrote the letter " V " _______ during& that night.80.From the story we know that& the letter "& V " means______.【答案】76.sixty& 77.soldier&& 78.speech&& 79.everywhere&& 80.victory&
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)【老师必看】《Going to see a film》_初中英语课改案例及专家点评分析_土豆_高清视频在线观看当前位置:
>>>—_______doyouseeafilm?—Onceaweek.[ ]A.HowfarB.HowlongC...
—_______&do&you&see&a&film?&&&&&—Once&a&week.&&&&&
A.&How&far&&&&B.&How&long&&&&C.&How&soon&&&&D.&How&often
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—_______doyouseeafilm?—Onceaweek.[ ]A.HowfarB.HowlongC...”主要考查你对&&疑问词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
疑问词组:即使由疑问词和一些词一起构成的表示疑问的词组。由how/what与另外一个词组成的词组。例如:how many (后接可数名词,多少), how much (后接不可数名词,多少),&how often (表示频率), what if (如果…将会怎么样),&what about (…怎么样), what time (几点) 与how搭配的疑问词组:How在英语中通常用作副词,是特殊疑问句中本领最大的疑问词。他与其它形容词或副词搭配组成疑问词组1.How old问年龄、年代。How old is your friend? 你朋友多大了?How old is the bridge? 这座桥有多少年代了?2.How many问可数名词数量。常将可数名词复数紧随其后。如:How many pictures are there on the wall? 墙上有多少幅画?How many glasses of milk would you like? 你们想要几杯牛奶?3.How much询问不可数名词的数量、物品的价格。How much money is there in the purse? 钱包里有多少钱?How much are the apples at the moment? 目前苹果什么价钱?4.How long提问物体的长度、时间的长短。How long is the Changjia River? 长江有多长?How long does it take you to do your homework every day?你每天花多长时间做作业?5.How soon 对 “in+一段时间 ”提问, 表示“多久之后”。How soon will you be back? 你多久后回来?6.How often对表示频率的副词或短语提问。How often does Mrs. Green go shopping? 格林夫人多久去购一次物?7.How about用来征求对方意见。Your father is a worker, how about your mother? 你父亲是工人,你母亲呢?How about playing games after school this afternoon? 下午放学后做游戏怎么样?8.How far 问两地间的距离How tall问人(树)的高度;how heavy问重量;how wide问宽;how high可以询问建筑物、山峰高度。How far is it from the earth to the moon? 从地球到月球有多远?How tall is Yao Ming? 姚明身高多少?How heavy is that big box? 那只大箱子有多重?How wide is the new street? 这条新街有多宽?How high is the tower in Paris? 巴黎的那座塔有多高?与what搭配的疑问词组:
发现相似题
与“—_______doyouseeafilm?—Onceaweek.[ ]A.HowfarB.HowlongC...”考查相似的试题有:
1674335444870969120663109117160114您要找的是不是:
adv. 稳定地;稳固地;有规则地
【图】小学英语动词词组 ...
rideabike骑自行车
seeafilm看电影
surftheNet上网 ...
基于2个网页-
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句