我可以抱你吗英文带你远走高飞英文怎么翻译

我想要飞起来,请带我远走高飞,给我一个明确的目标哪首英文歌曲翻译_百度知道
我想要飞起来,请带我远走高飞,给我一个明确的目标哪首英文歌曲翻译
t breathe but I still fight while I can fightAs long as the wrong feels right it' leave againI'm tired of the games I just want her backI know I's what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCome inside pick up the bags off the sidewalkDon't get another chanceLife is no nintendo gameBut you lied againNow you get to watch her leave out the windowGuess that' overBut you promised her next time you' hates meAnd I love it wait where you goin's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieNow I know we said things did things that we didn're runnin's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that' venom in your words when you spit emYou push pull each other't know my own strengthJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that' you no you ain's goin's always
LaneBut when it' sick of lookin'I't know yaCause today that was yesterdayYesterday is over it's awful I feel so ashamed I snapWhose that dude I don're in emIt's like I's face spewin't come backWe' at emYou swore you's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieYou ever love somebody so much you can barely breatheWhen you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYeah them chills used to get emNow you'd never hit em never do nothin't tell you what it really isI can only tell you what it feels likeAnd right now it' paint and I love it the more I suffer I suffocateAnd right before I's like I's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's liesI'm pissed I're in each other'm huffin's bad it'm leavin't be no next timeI apologize even though I know it's hairScratch pop hit em throw em down pin emSo lost in the moments when you's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's best to go your seperate waysGuess that they don' right back here we go againSo insane cause when it's the culpritSo they say it're just as blindedBaby please come back it wasn' to hurt emNow you't as crazy as it seemsMaybe that's goin's a different daySound like broken records playin'm a liar if she ever tries to fuckin'm in flightHigh off the law drunk from my hateIt' greatI't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talkTold you this is my fault look me in the eyeballNext time I's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that't meanAnd we fall back into the same patterns same routineBut your temper're the same as meWhen it comes to love you's just as bad as mine is you'm superman with the wind in his back she't even know his nameI laid hands on herI never stoop so low againI guess I don's the face that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI love the way you lie秀90直播里面女主播唱过的;m about to drown she resuscitates me she fuckin'll show restraintYou don's a still night in my windpipeI can're getting fuckin'll aim my fist at the drywallNext time there won'm a tie her to the bed and set this house on fireJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that&#39Love The Way You Lie - EminemJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that't you baby it was meMaybe our relationship isn's why they call it window paneJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that' good it's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI can&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请老师翻译成英语明年我打算带你远走高飞!你愿意吗?_百度作业帮
请老师翻译成英语明年我打算带你远走高飞!你愿意吗?
请老师翻译成英语明年我打算带你远走高飞!你愿意吗?
I‘m going to take you far away next year!Would you like to go with me?当前位置: &
take me away是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释带我走远走高飞鸢之恋:&&&&vt. ( taken ) 1.(用手)拿,取 ...:&&&&pron. 1.〔I 的宾格〕我〔把我,对我,给我等〕。 ...:&&&&adv. 1.离开。 2.…去,…掉。 3.不在。 4. ...
例句与用法1.Some relation of my mother's took me away for a while as a nurse, but at whose expense, or by whose direction, i knew nothing at all of it .我母亲的一个亲戚把我领去,养育了一些时候,至于由谁出钱,是谁的主意,我完全不知道。2.Dev , piease take me away from here . i want to go home戴夫,快带我走吧,我想回家3.My mom came to take me away in my dream last night昨天晚上我妈妈在梦里要带我走4.Is by my side . take me away to a place , time and space ,也闭o我被她命中了我心中的缺5." take me away , oh darling , take me away ."带我走吧,哦亲爱的,带我走6." take me away , oh darling , take me away"带我走吧,哦亲爱的,带我走7." take me away , oh darling take me away ."带我走吧,哦亲爱的,带我走8." take me away . oh darling take me away"带我走吧,哦亲爱的,带我走9.Take me away , i can t live that life no more如若话别日子不知怎过10.I ll stay with you , dear helen : no one shall take me away“我会同你呆在一起的,亲爱的海伦。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇take it on the lam
Had it not been for his family, He'd have gone away long ago.
要是没有家眷拖累, 他早就远走高飞了.
He wanted to go away -- right away.
他想远走高飞 -- 立刻就走.
They whipped off to France.
他们一下子远走高飞到法国去了.
释义相关词条:
远走高飞 [yuǎn zǒu gāo fēi]
get awa leave and n run away from ...; slip aw ta travel far and wide
Had it not been for his family, He'd have gone away long ago.
要是没有家眷拖累,他早就远走高飞了。
远走高飞,指象野兽远远跑掉,象鸟儿远远飞走。比喻人跑到很远的地方去。多指摆脱困境去寻找出路。今多指男女私奔。另有同名歌曲,有、张杰、、班得瑞乐团四首。
time97的博客 - 花开为谁谢 - 网易博客 ... 06.Windmills 风车 07.Fly Away 远走高飞 08.Melody of Hope 希望之歌.
- 基于6270个网页
Come Away With Me
让人怀念的英文歌曲_百度百科 ... 22.风飞花 Windflowers 1.远走高飞 Come Away With Me 2.月亮河 Moon River.
- 基于2568个网页
...,两部白银年代的作品将同时亮相。它们都是出自西部片名导德尔默戴夫斯(Delmer Daves)之手,一部是他在1956年摄制的《远走 …
- 基于410个网页
fly far and high
IMusicsX: Zhang Jie ... 07. 龙鳞( Dragonscale) 01. 远走高飞( Fly Far And High) 02. 恒星流星( Star Meteor).
- 基于100个网页
我将远走高飞
I will move away from here I will crawl away for good 我将愉快地自由爬行
I will move away from here 我将远走高飞 You won’t be afraid of fear 你将没有后顾之忧 No thought.
- 基于3个网页
跟我远走高飞
Come Sail Away XBLA 《死光 |... ... In the Army Now 在军营 Come Sail Away 跟我远走高飞 Lazing on a Sunday afternoon 懒散的周日下午.
- 基于5个网页
远走高飞了
gone away The Cure - Boys Don't Cry -... ... That you've already 因你已经 Gone away 远走高飞了 Misjudged your limits 误决你的极限.
- 基于2个网页
远走高飞吧
slide away Neytirin... ... It's just rock 'n' roll 就是摇滚乐嘛... Slide away 远走高飞吧 and give it all you've got 把曾有的都抛弃吧.
- 基于2个网页
释义向远处走;向高处飞。多指摆脱困境;寻找光明的前途。
1. 你想;过好日子;我不反对;可是大家都~了;家乡怎么办?
同义词扬长而去 逃之夭夭 金蝉脱壳
反义词蜂拥而来 接踵而来 源源而来
yuǎn zǒu gāo fēi
ㄩㄢˇ ㄗㄡˇ ㄍㄠ ㄈㄟ
遠走高飛【yuǎn zǒu gāo fēi】
離開故鄉到遠處去,常指為了避禍或忽然發憤想有所作為的行動而言:他要遠走高飛,到國外去開創一番事業
本内容来源于
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!