百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!版权所有 CopyRight ©
All Rights Reserved. 哥奶就是大,哥哥奶就是大。。。一首英文歌曲!请问大神是什么歌_百度知道
哥奶就是大,哥哥奶就是大。。。一首英文歌曲!请问大神是什么歌
。英语听力又不怎么好,应该是go rush star ,go go rush star之类的吧
Sugar Lips - Lyric EverlyOh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ooh laSugar lipsSweet sweet honey with a candy kissI do your laundry and i iron itBut the bestest thing to press is yourSugar lips ahChocolate bunny with a spicy kickI buy you cookies on the grocery list na na naBut the sweetest kind of treat is yourSugar lipsOoh la la la ooh la la la ooh la la laOhOh sugar lipsIce cream easy sandal kind of tripI'm comfy cozy and i see a whipBut the softest kind of spot is yourSugar lipsOh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohLa la
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位懂英文歌的哥哥姐姐帮个忙我听到一首很好听的英文歌,是女的唱的,只知道中间有一句是i'll be yours,wherever you go,you know...后面就不知道了.这首歌什么名字呀!_百度作业帮
请各位懂英文歌的哥哥姐姐帮个忙我听到一首很好听的英文歌,是女的唱的,只知道中间有一句是i'll be yours,wherever you go,you know...后面就不知道了.这首歌什么名字呀!
请各位懂英文歌的哥哥姐姐帮个忙我听到一首很好听的英文歌,是女的唱的,只知道中间有一句是i'll be yours,wherever you go,you know...后面就不知道了.这首歌什么名字呀!
小忻黑夜3hY
孟庭苇 Don't Wanna Be 谁的眼泪在飞 英文版Don't wene be(谁的眼泪在飞英文版)原唱:孟庭苇Don't wanna be here all aloneDon't wanna be here on my ownI want all your loving tonight my loveClose your eyes my love and hold me tightIf you let your feelings goShow me how it could beI know it can't be a dreamCoz now i have you holding meThere in your armsYou know what's in my heartYou know i wish we'll never partI'll be yours wherever you goI'll give you all my love[01:47.71I remember the days[01:51.97Remember your love come what mayDon't wanna be here without your loveDon't wanna be here all aloneI need to be with you all of my lifeClose my eyes let me see you nowShow me how it could beIf you let your feelings goI know it can't be a dreamCoz now i have you holding meYou know what's in my heartThere in your armsI'll give you all my loveYou know i wish we'll never partI'll be yours wherever you go[01:47.71I remember the days[01:47.71I remember the days[01:51.97Remember your love come what may[01:51.97Remember your love come what mayYou know what's in my heartYou know i wish we'll never partI'll give you all my love是这个吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 就是这么任性歌词 的文章

随机推荐