我想在超市里送手工水饺,饼丝,调制水饺馅好的连菜。怎样

中译英(急,1.今天的菜好吃吗?2.今天的菜咸了吗?3.这个菜会吃吗(吃不吃)?4.今天我有事想早点回家?5.我不懂你的意思.6.饺子、包子、煎饼.7.今天的菜不在超市买的,所以没有小票.8.由于今天_百度作业帮
中译英(急,1.今天的菜好吃吗?2.今天的菜咸了吗?3.这个菜会吃吗(吃不吃)?4.今天我有事想早点回家?5.我不懂你的意思.6.饺子、包子、煎饼.7.今天的菜不在超市买的,所以没有小票.8.由于今天
中译英(急,1.今天的菜好吃吗?2.今天的菜咸了吗?3.这个菜会吃吗(吃不吃)?4.今天我有事想早点回家?5.我不懂你的意思.6.饺子、包子、煎饼.7.今天的菜不在超市买的,所以没有小票.8.由于今天下雨不太方便,所以买了两天的菜.9这个东西你喜欢吗?10.这些东西要慢慢试到来放.(水、盐、糖等)5楼的跟1楼的一样,不动脑就想加分呀
幻世萌vggdv
1.Is the vegetables of today delicious?2.The vegetables of today salty?3.Does this vegetables can eat?( eat) 4.I occupy to think today that does the breakfast go home?5.I do not understand your meaning.6.Dumpling,steamed stuffed bun,frying a round flat cake.7.The vegetables of today not buy in the super municipal of,so have no the small ticket.8.Because raining today not that convenient,so bought the vegetables for two days.9 this thing do you like?10.These thingses want to try to come to put slowly.( water,salt,sugar...etc.)
1.今天的菜好吃吗? Do you like today's meal?2.今天的菜咸了吗? Is the dish too salted?3.这个菜会吃吗(吃不吃)?Do you eat this? 4.今天我有事想早点回家? I have something to do so I want to go home a litt...
1 how about today's dinner?2
is these salty?3
do u like some this?4
i wanna go home earlier because i have some things to do. ok?5
i can't get ur meaning absolutly6
1.Is the vegetables of today delicious? 2.Was the vegetables of today salty? 3.Would this vegetables eat?(eat and eat) 4.Did I occupy to think the breakfast go home today? 5.I don'...
1.今天的菜好吃吗? How are today's dishes?2.今天的菜咸了吗? Are these dished too salted?3.这个菜会吃吗(吃不吃)? Are you taking this dish?4.今天我有事想早点回家. I want to go home earlier today as I have something t...
1.今天的菜好吃吗?Is the vegetable of today delicious? 2.今天的菜咸了吗?Is the vegetables of today saltier? 3.这个菜会吃吗(吃不吃)?Will this vegetable be eaten?( eat) 4.今天我有事想早点回家?I would l...
扫描下载二维码我想把连菜调好,固体包装起来,送超市里卖咋样呀_百度知道
我想把连菜调好,固体包装起来,送超市里卖咋样呀
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想在村里开一家挂面饼丝烙饼的作坊有相关的设备吗?_百度知道
我想在村里开一家挂面饼丝烙饼的作坊有相关的设备吗?
有,一般县城的农贸市场就有,你可以去问问有些开着的挂面店老板
其他类似问题