新农村建设 英文有一个小河英文

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'小题1:You will lose yourself/get lost in the forest unless you walk along the small river.小题2:It’s meaningful for us to help people in need/ who need help.小题3:To reduce the pollution, we should ride more instead of driving.小题4:Can you imagine& what my ideal college will be like?小题5:He loves football so much that he thinks it’s worth devoting all his life to it.试题分析:小题1:unless除非;主句用一般将来时,从句用一般现在时。小题2:句型it is+形容词+for sb.+to do sth.做某事对于某人来说…… 小题3:句中不定式用作目的状语;instead of而不是。小题4:句中用到了宾语从句,注意宾语从句要用陈述语序。小题5:句型so…that… 如此,以至于。短语devote…to…致力于……
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:翻译题
小题1:你的裤子每天都需要洗吗?_______________________________________________________________________________小题2: 除非他尽力,否则他将不能对桂林进行环城的自行车旅行。_______________________________________________________________________________小题3:他别无选择只能离开日本去了非洲其他的国家。_______________________________________________________________________________小题4:中国的人口比加拿大的要多得多。_______________________________________________________________________________小题5:为了实现他的梦想,那位年轻的工程师已把他的全部精力投入到了工作中。_______________________________________________________________________________
句子翻译(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卷上标有题号的横线上。小题1:课上,我们应该认真听老师讲课。小题2:如果你想练习讲英语,英语角是个好去处。小题3:对我们来说,在午餐前赶到宾馆是不可能的。小题4:医生们正在尽力挽救病人们的生命。小题5:中国作家莫言2012年被授予诺贝尔文学奖(the Nobel Prize for Literature)。
根据所给提示将下列各句译成英语。(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)小题1:我们应该立刻采取行动保护大熊猫。We should __________________ to protect giant pandas ____________________.小题2:为了研究鸟类,他一年到头呆在扎龙。__________________ study the birds, he stays in Zhalong ______________________.小题3:因为即将来临的2014世界杯,成千上万的球迷准备去巴西。____________ the coming 2014 World Cup, ______________ football fans are going to Brazil.小题4:下雪天我和我的朋友们喜欢打雪仗。________________ days, my friends and I like to ____________________________.小题5:孩子们,请尽可能认真地写下你的答案。Boys and girls, please _______________ your answers _____________________________.
将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。小题1:英式英语与美式英语有点不同。______________________________________________________________________________________小题2:我们迫不及待地想知道考试结果。______________________________________________________________________________________小题3:我怀疑那个活动是否值得参加。______________________________________________________________________________________小题4:不要熬夜,否则你会在课上打瞌睡。______________________________________________________________________________________小题5:David如此爱好阅读以至于他每天在这一方面花一小时。______________________________________________________________________________________
翻译句子小题1:那个女士的爱好是旅行和听音乐。小题2:为了保持公寓房像新的一样,他让机器人每天打扫所有的房间。小题3:苏州地铁是2012年投入使用的。小题4:不同节日的海报将会被张贴在教室的墙上供学生看。小题5:他别无选择,由于说了她的坏话只能向她道歉。
将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卡上标有题号的横线上。小题1:我不想太依赖父母。小题2:起初我觉得这份工作很累人,但现在习惯了。小题3:这场雨对比赛没多大影响。小题4:他几分钟之内就会被送至医院。小题5:只有全力以赴,我们才能学好英语。
将句子中汉语部分译成英语,注意使用适当形式。(共5小题,每小题 1分。)小题1:___________________ (一串钥匙)are on the tables .小题2:--- What’s this _________ (用英语)? --- It’s a math book .小题3:--- Can you leave your __________ (电话号码)? --- Of course , 8766902 . 小题4:Thank you for your letter and your ___________ (家庭照片).小题5:My father often _______ for at least 2 hours every day . (看电视)
题型:完形填空
& Linda usually gets up early in the morning. She has breakfast (1) at six thirty. And she goes to school at around seven o’clock .Usually she gets to school at seven fifty. Ten minutes later school starts. She has four classes in the morning. At twelve fifteen , she eats _______(2)at school. In the afternoon she isn’t very busy. After school she does her homework and plays with other children. (3) In the evening her parents come back from work. Her mother cooks dinner and then they have dinner together. After dinner Linda and her mother often read books or listen to music. Sometimes they watch TV. Linda goes to bed at nine thirty.(4) But her father works late at night.小题1:写出(1)处短语的近义词。__________小题2:在(2)处填一个合适的单词。__________小题3:将(3)处的划线的句子翻译为汉语。______________________________小题4:就(4)处的划线部分提问。_______________________________________小题5:根据短文内容回答问题。What time does school start in Linda’s school?____________________您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置:
& & 乡村小河_250字
乡村小河_250字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 六年级&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
我的家乡在一个美丽的乡村,这里有一条小河。小河从我们村中间穿过,把村子分成了两半,旁边有许多花草树木和石头,美丽极了!春天,小河很清很静,一眼就能看到河底。旁边的树丛有许多小鸟在兴奋地叫着,形成了一首好听的歌,为小河增添了许多生机。夏天,树木郁郁葱葱得,阳光透过密密的树叶,照在水面上,金色的光和银色的光斑交错着,像交错着的彩虹。秋天,树叶枯谢了,落得时候好像正在翩翩飞舞的蝴蝶。然后落在水面上,像一只只小船正在行驶,好像在告诉动物们冬天就要到了,如果现在下起了蒙蒙得细雨,你就会感觉自己好像在仙境一样。冬天,河水不知怎么了,好像刚从水箱出来似的,河水很浅很浅,白花花一片,漂亮极了!乡村小河的景色真是美不胜收,我爱乡村,爱乡村的这条小河。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen2064341/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同年级的其他文章
同体裁的其他文章我的家乡在农村,那里一年四季都很美丽。春天,流水叮咚、野草翠绿、鲜花盛开,一派生机勃勃的景象;夏天,绿树成荫,调皮的小男孩们光着身子扑通扑通地跳下水,游起了泳,真快乐呀;冬天,冬哥哥挥洒着画笔,画出了一幅洁白的画,这笔画白天,画白了地,画白了小桥,画白了房屋&&然而,最使我着迷的还是家乡的那一抹金黄。  一阵阵凉爽的秋风吹过,树叶纷纷扬扬地从天空飘落,像一群群蝴蝶飞向我们。我独自走在树林里,一边蹦蹦跳跳,一边唱唱笑笑,累了躺在天然的&叶被&上,我感受到了大自然真切的呼吸,感受到了秋天的美好。瞧!庄稼地里的棉花个个露出了洁白的牙齿,向我们微笑。黄昏时分,水草小姐们穿着绿里透黄的舞裙,把绚烂的晚霞当做胭脂和口红,来涂抹自己的脸颊和嘴唇,她们向小河哥哥要一朵浪花插在自己的辫子上当发卡,她们和着秋风跳起了快活的舞蹈。  桔林里,那满园甘甜的橘子数也数不清,若有风吹过,一阵阵诱人的清香扑鼻而来,真让人&口水直流三千尺&。在每棵橘子树旁边,都有一两户人家在采摘橘子。若你从那儿经过,那热情好客的大叔大婶们定会挑个儿大味甜的橘子给你吃。把那金黄的橘子瓣放到嘴里轻轻一嚼,那甘甜可口的橘子汁便&喷&到了你嘴里,&啊!真甜呀!&你会忍不住赞叹,可叔叔婶婶们的笑容会让你觉得心里更甜。  看着农村人民们幸福的笑容,我仿佛看到了二十年后的今天:秋风阵阵袭来,枯黄的树叶依依不舍地离开了母亲,有的成弧线飘落下来;有的调皮的在空中翻个跟斗,再睡在地上;还有的快落在地上时又飞了起来,挥挥手,与母亲告别,同时也为生命喝彩&&秋风再一次与大地擦肩而过,一溜烟跑了。顿时,漫天飞舞的落叶在空中跳起了&金色圆舞曲&。田野里,菜园里,为人们呈现出一幅&田园风光图&。玉米们怀着急切的心情迫不及待地拨开自己的旧衣裳,露出金黄的皮肤,好像在说:&我成熟了,我成熟啦!你们快来收割吧!&番茄妹妹也成熟了,红彤彤的脸颊上有几分害羞。你们看,只见她们随着风左右摇摆,正展现自己美妙的身姿呢!  农民伯伯们在收割稻谷,他们沉浸在丰收的喜悦中。收割机在前进,他们也不闲着,有的唱着幸福的歌,还有的正扯着嗓子谈天说地:国家政策真好啊,哪家儿女真孝顺啊,谁家又添了个胖娃娃啊&&他们聊得起劲时,突然不知是谁发现一个小包从路人的口袋里掉了出来,他赶忙放下手中的活儿,匆匆捡起小包追赶那路人,赶上了把包递给路人,留下憨憨的笑容迅速离去。  社会在进步,人们生活越来越幸福,可人们的心灵还是那么纯洁,那么善良&&我相信:未来的农村------我的家乡在党的领导下会越来越美,我的祖国也定会更加富强。&&&&五年级:吴晓漫
My home town is in a country, over there all the year round very beautiful. Spring, running water babbles, weed verdure, flower blooms,
Summer, greenery is shady, piquant little boys disrobe child jump down water plumpingly pit-a-pat, swam swim, In the winter, brandish of wintry elder brother is aspersing paintbrush, the picture gave a white picture, this strokes by day, the picture became white the ground, the picture became white little bridge, the picture became white building && however, most one that those who make me infatuate still is home town is golden. A cool autumn wind had blown, the leaf swirls the ground waves from the sky fall, picture a flock of group butterfly flies to us. I go in the woods alone, at the same time scamper about, sing at the same time sing laugh, tired lie in natural & leaf to be gotten on by & , I experienced the breath with clear nature, experienced autumnal happiness. Look! Each showed the cotton in crop land white tooth, smile to us. Crepuscular time, aquatic young ladies are being worn green li of fully yellow dance skirt, treat gorgeous afterglow as rouge and lipstick, come him daub cheek and lip, the braid that they want a spoondrift to be inserted in oneself to brook elder brother is duped hairpin, they and move autumn wind start happy dancing. In orange forest, the orange number with that full garden sweet pleasant is incomputable also, if wind has been blown, an inviting faint scent is tangy and come, saliva of true & letting a person sheds 3000 feet & continuously. By every orange tree, 9 other peoples are in picked orange. Be like your wherefrom through, that uncle aunt of warm hospitality people can carry the orange with height big sweet smell to eat to you surely. Put that golden orange piece in the mouth to be chewed gently, gan Tian's then goluptious orange juice & gush & arrived in your mouth, & ! Really sweet! & you can cannot help gasping in admiration, but uncle aunty people smile can let you feel in the heart sweeter. Look at rural people's happy smile, I as if after seeing 20 years today: Autumn wind blast blast come over, ground of withered and yellow leaf be reluctant to part left a mother, some waves
Some is piquant break up in sky with bottle, sleep When some falls quickly on the ground, still flew again, brandish waves, leave with the mother, also acclaim to && autumn wind brushs a shoulder with the earth again and pass for life at the same time, swiftly ran. Immediately, the fallen leaves that all over the sky flutters is in sky start & of & aureate waltz. In field, in the vegetable garden, present a & of graph of rurality of a & for people. Corn people the old clothes that cherishs ground of agog mood too impatient to wait to poke his, show golden skin, seem to saying: & my maturity, I am mature! You are reaped quickly! & tomato little sister also matured, the part on red cheek is bashful. You look, see they sway as wind left and right sides only, showing oneself wonderful body appearance! Farmer uncles are harvesting rice, they are enmeshed in the joyance of the bumper harvest. Mower is advancing, they also not at a loose end, some is singing happy song, return some to pulling voice to talk of everything: National policy is really good, which children is really filial, whose home bought a fat baby again ah they talk about && when vigorously, knowing suddenly is who discovered a packet to be dropped from the pocket of passerby, he hastens the work in dropping a hand, packet of hasty pick up chases that passerby, caught up with hand passerby the bag, the smile that leaves foolish foolish leaves quickly. The society is in progress, people life is happier and happier, but the heart of people is so pure still, I believe so kind-hearted && : Prospective country------My home town will be more and more beautiful below the leader of the party, my motherland also is met surely more prosperous and strong. &&&5 grade: ? Pi ? ?
喜欢这篇记叙文,就猛击分享!
一文由中英文作文网免费提供,本站为公益性网站,此作文为网上收集或网友提供,版权归原作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除! 中英文作文网友情提示:请不要直接抄作文用来交作业。你可以学习、借鉴、期待你写出更好的作文。
和相关的作文:
说说你对这篇作文的看法吧
最新发表的风景作文大全
最受欢迎的风景作文大全在以前他有一条清澈的小河用英语怎样翻译_百度作业帮
在以前他有一条清澈的小河用英语怎样翻译
攻°习习451
这道题的答案;he
祝你学习进步
更上一层楼
还有什么问题你可以追问我随时回答
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码