坦克世界超时空要塞怎么看战怎么看对方车辆号码

您现在的位置:&&&&&>>&&>>&坦克世界将出新游戏模式要塞战
坦克世界将出新游戏模式要塞战
&作者: 来源:官方
  小编杀手点评:坦克世界要塞战模式看起来要远强于车库战,飞机碉堡地雷一应俱全,大大提高了战场拟真性,&要真实不用参军&
  视频地址(土豆):/programs/view/a3I6MZ7LEuk/
  Inside:
  视频内容:
  - fortifications & basically, clan bases with various bonuses, that give various bonuses (for example credits, XP, free XP) to the clan:
  要塞模式&基本来说就是军团的总部,提供对军团的各种加成(例如对银币,经验,全局经验的加成)
  - there will be a possibility to fight over clan bases, this will be independent on CW&s
  有可以让大家的要塞对打的机会,而且会独立在领土战之外
  - features in this mode: airstrike, recon, mines, AI pillboxes (acting like artillery apparently)
  本模式特效:空袭,侦察机,地雷以及AI碉堡(作用和火炮差不多)
  - historical battles & uneven team numbers, special characteristics for HB tanks (different from the tanks of the same configuration in random battles!), heavies will have less HP, respawn model (heavies don&t respawn, lowtier meds do)
  历史战&不对等的队伍中玩家数量,历史战坦克的特殊属性(和随机战中使用同种配置的坦克的属性不一样!),重坦的血量会更少,以及可以重生的车辆(重坦不会重生,低等级的中坦应该会)
  - garage battle mode is coming by the end of the year
  车库年今年年底再出
  - team battle mode will be improved (team names, special awards)
  7/42模式会被增强的(名字啊,特殊的奖章啥的)
  Personally, I am not actually convinced this time this is for the good. Instead of improving Clanwars (not a word about that apart from the general phrases), endgame players will be split between CW mode and the &fortification& mode. This sort of &shattering of audience& proved practically fatal for the current company mode & before team battles, this mode was full of players, right now, it&s practically exclusively a training ground for clans for CW.
  我个人(SS视角,后同) 是不买账的。WG不去加强领土战(一句都没提),游戏后期的玩家会被分成领土战和&要塞&模式两批玩家。这种&分散玩家群体&的游戏方式在现在的联队上被很好的证明了是个错误的觉得&在7/42之前,联队还是有很多人在玩的。现在基本就变成那些要参加领土战的军团的训练场了
  And garage battles? Who the hell actually needs that? I mean, it looks like random mode with respawn. I don&t know.
  车库战?谁TMD要那个破玩意的?我的意思是,它看上去就像带了复活机制的随机战而已。我真心不懂了。
  PS: Wouldn&t be WG EU without a fail, would it? Everyone gets a video. Not Germans though, they get a placeholder:
  PS:WGEU又玩脱了。大家都有视频看,而德国人&&有了这么一个占位符:
  更多精彩推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 超时空要塞怎么看 的文章

随机推荐