都不是,开头的节奏好像一下轻一下重的,不怎么明显的。
Learning Your Way
是天上智喜的5cm吗?
love dealer?
adele 的 rolling in the deep
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌刚开始是女的唱的有一句歌词是“you tell me you just want to wanna be sing"后面是男的唱的_百度作业帮
有一首英文歌刚开始是女的唱的有一句歌词是“you tell me you just want to wanna be sing"后面是男的唱的
娃娃_WekM0
  what you wanna be  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙伴?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西  that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的  we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想  we live for 我们为之生存  you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么  coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒  just hold on to the team 只是坚持住  you play for 为了你所努力的团队  i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  we may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题  but it doesn't really matter 但这没关系  we all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服  of this life  focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事  that's what does really matter 这才是问题所在  luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质  thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活  i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢 ?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天  now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱  i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气  coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱  doctor.(重复)  Be What You Wanne Be  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或者歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  I know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西  That we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的  We got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想  We live for 我们为之生存  You never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么  Coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒  Just hold on to the team 只是坚持住  You play for 为了你所效力的团队  I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  Make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  We may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题  But it doesn't really matter 但这没关系  We all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服  Of this life  Focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事  That's what does really matter 这才是问题所在  Luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质  Thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活  I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  Make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天  Now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱  I hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气  Coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首女生唱的英文歌 高潮部分的歌词好像是dont tell me(或者是dont say)后面是just soso 之类的_百度知道
一首女生唱的英文歌 高潮部分的歌词好像是dont tell me(或者是dont say)后面是just soso 之类的
14:05:13, Ill have to kick your ass and make you never forget [01, this timeDid you think that it was somethin I was gonna do, this time [01:MadonnaDon’t tell me to stopTell the rain not to dropTell the wind not to blow’Cause you said so:500] [00, and cryDont try to tell me what to do.74]Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you:20:21.55]Did I not tell you that Im not like that [01, dont try to tell me what to say [01, thought I liked you a lot, yeahNot to stare up at meLike a calf down on its kneesPlease don’tPlease don’tPlease don’t tell me to stopDon’t you everDon’t ever tell me to stopTell the bed not to layLike a open mouth of a grave:39, no:Dont Tell Me] [ar, yeah thats what I saidDid I not tell you that Im not like thatGirl the one who throws it all awayDid you think that I was gonna give it up to you, dont try to tell me what to sayYoure better off that wayBetter off that wayIm better off alone anyway曲名.56]Did you think it was something I was gonna do:07:Dont tell me歌手:26:40, mmmTell the sun not to shineNot to get up this time:33, get off of my bed.69]Youre better off that way [01, this time [02, noLet it fall by the wayBut don’t leave me where I lay downTell me love isn’t trueIt’s just something that we doTell me everything I’m notBut please don’t tell me to stopBut don’t ever tell me to stopTell the leaves not to turnBut don’t ever tell me I’ll learn:54, I know [00:01, why did you have to go? [00, it made me go oh ohYou wiped my tears:14.25]Guess it wasnt enough to take up some of my love.12]Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you.81]Im better off alone anyway [03.17]Dont try to tell me what to do.15]Dont Tell Me [00:00.32]Will get you in my pants:07:Dont Tell Me歌手, it was something like this:46, thought I liked you a lot:41.34]You held my hand and walked me home:Avril Lavigne] [al:27:Under My Skin] [offset, guys are so hard to trust [00.81] [00, yeahNot to stare up at meLike a calf down on its knees曲名:53, dont try to tell me what to say [03:Avril Lavigne试听添加查看歌曲链接歌词链接 复制歌词 歌词纠错 已成功复制歌词[ti, it was something like this.87]Im gonna ask you to stop:07, get off of my bed, this timeDid you think it was something I was gonna do.96]Did you think that it was somethin I was gonna do.14]Girls the one who gives it all away [00:21.98]Dont think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck [01, got rid of all my fears.65]You wiped my tears.93]Girl the one who throws it all away [02, and cryDont try to tell me what to do:39:46, dont try to tell me what to sayYoure better off that wayDont think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neckWill get you in my pants?Guess it wasnt enough to take up some of my love:47:08, i wont have sex [01, no.57]Dont try to tell me what to do.89]Youre better off that way [03:00:15:33.62]no i wont have sex [01.92]This guilt trip that you put me on wont mess me up cuz Ive done no wrong [02.51]Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, i wont have sexno i wont have sexGet outta my head.01]Why you gave me the kiss.77]Better off that way [03, and cry [01, dont try to tell me what to say [02, it made me go oh oh [00.51]Any thoughts of you and me have gone away [02, dont try to tell me what to sayYoure better off that wayThis guilt trip that you put me on wont mess me up cuz Ive done no wrongAny thoughts of you and me have gone awayDid you think that I was gonna give it up to you:52, got rid of all my fears:01:27, I knowWhy you gave me the kiss.96]Get outta my head, why did you have to go.94]Dont try to tell me what to do:34, yeah thats what I said [01, this timeDid you think it was something I was gonna do and cryDont try to tell me what to do.29]Did you think it was something I was gonna do and cry [02, guys are so hard to trustDid I not tell you that Im not like thatGirls the one who gives it all awayDid you think that I was gonna give it up to you.88]Youre better off that way [02, this time [02.92]Did I not tell you that Im not like that [00, Ill have to kick your ass and make you never forgetIm gonna ask you to stop, and cry [02, noTake the black off a crowBut don’t tell me I have to goTell the bed not to layLike the open mouth of a graveDont Tell MeYou held my hand and walked me home
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Avril Lavigne &Don`t tell me&
应该是这歌把...= =LZ给的已知太少了...
歌词如下——自己瞅好了...= =
Dont Tell Me
You held my hand and walked me home, I know
Why you gave me the kiss, it was something like this, it made me go oh oh
You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go?
Guess it wasnt enough to take up some of my love, guys are so hard to trust
Did I not tell you that Im not like that
Girls the one who gives it all away
Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time
Did you think that it was somethin I was gonna do, and cry
Dont try to tell me what to do, dont try to tell me what to say
是一首很慢。。很抒情的歌啊。。。。
这首还好....如果不是就苦逼的LZ我想不到了...= =
不知道你和我找的是不是同一首,很慢很忧伤的jazz,《stop》Lizz wright
不晓得 太短了
我也在找这首歌,请问楼主找到了吗
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013酒吧经常放的一首英文歌女声,歌词高潮部分大概是in my (hard这个单词不太确定),oh lady in my..oh_百度知道
2013酒吧经常放的一首英文歌女声,歌词高潮部分大概是in my (hard这个单词不太确定),oh lady in my..oh
高潮部分蛮欢快的,好好听,八八酒吧和厦门COCO酒吧,深圳阿曼尼前几个月经常放!!速求歌名!~
还有一首,也是4.5.6月份经常放的。,现在也还在放,女声版的 高潮部订沪斥疚俪狡筹挟船锚分是 open you
raiy还是 open
eyes 后面这个单词也没听太清楚
我有更好的答案
歌曲名称:Open Your Eyes
收录在张惠妹《牵手》专辑
专辑名称:牵手
作词:阿怪
作曲:阿怪
编曲:吴庆隆
歌手姓名:张惠妹
发行时间:日
发行公司:丰华唱片
专辑语种:国语
歌曲介绍:A-MEI最钟爱的抒情歌曲亲自推荐款款深情令人动容[1]
编辑本段歌曲歌词
Open your eyes
Just say goodbye ,
这个夜晚是应该哭个痛快.
相遇不算太晚,
相爱不算太短,
现在正好适合离开.
Open your eyes
and say goodbye ,
只是不懂怎么还笑得出来.
承诺已经不再,
叹息无可计算.
再不离开泪就要泛滥.
每一种决定都像肝肠寸断,
每一种选择都是心有不甘.
过了今晚你要开始学著勇敢,
不可知的未来, 你要自己承担.
每一种决定都像肝肠寸断,
每一种选择都是心有不甘.
诚实并不代表容许...
Rolling In The Deep 也有可能Open Your Eyes
Don't Be Afraid 2012— 东南 听听看是不是
Ke$ha - Die Young
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌歌词高潮部分是blowooooo_百度知道
有一首英文歌歌词高潮部分是blowooooo
s not easy to find a wayHow many lies til a confessionHow many prayers lead to a blessingHow many burns to learn a lessonNow it's time to face it cause you can'm counting stars they make me luckyHow many turns til I find meIt't let my eyes be deceivedThe winds whispering through the treesThat is not gonna be not gonna be easyAnd oh no rights no wrongs take it from meCause the answers are living indefinitelyIt't change itNo rights no wrongs take it from meNa na na na naTake it from meOh oh oh oh ohWon't change itNo rights no wrongs take it from meAnd noNa na na na naTake it from meOh oh oh oh ohWon't know what I believeI won't know what I believeI won's time to face it cause you can&#39No Rights No Wrongs - Jess GlynneGoing through hell while looking at heavenFound an answer looking for a questionNot enough words to make a sentenceIt't let my eyes be deceivedThe winds whispering through the treesThat is not gonna be not gonna be easyAnd oh no rights no wrongs take it from meCause the answers are living indefinitelyIt't you just take it from meNa na na na naOh na na na naNo rights no wrongs take it from meTalk to a stranger and take wrong turnsCause in this moment we will make it workDance with devils and taste the burnCause in this moment we will make it workOh oh no no no yea yeaOh no no noAnd oh no rights no wrongs take it from meCause the answers are living indefinitelyIt's not easy to find a wayHow much water to kill a fireHow many lows can take you higherThe only road to your desireIt won's not easy to find a wayI don't be easy to find a wayI don't you just take it from meNa na na na naOh na na na naNo rights no wrongs take it from meHow many laughs to make me happyI's time to face it cause you can't change itNo rights no wrongs take it from meAnd noNa na na na naTake it from meOh oh oh oh ohWon&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 i still believe 的文章

随机推荐