英文歌曲当新年钟声敲响的时候我心中的钟

/ 让人一秒钟就会爱上的英文歌
/ 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15. 炎炎夏日,叫醒头脑的不止有清凉的假日,还有吹着口哨却跟不上抖腿的超级好歌,别傻看着,快跟上这节拍!好听的在后头!
1.Love Is Greater /ting/654242.htm 2.Count on Me /ting/646349.htm 3.Trip Around The World /ting/641465.htm 4.I Just Wanna Run /ting/220144.htm 5.East of Eden /ting/718369.htm 6.Told You So /ting/658778.htm 7.Chandelier /ting/717791.htm 8.Stuttering /music/115349.htm 9.Whistle /ting/198742.htm 10.Heartbeat Song /ting/717444.htm 11.Me And You /music/135342.htm 12.Love you like a love song /ting/217198.htm 13.Love Runs Out /ting/682988.htm 14.I Really Like You /ting/724706.htm 15.Closer To Me /ting/606920.htm点击展开更多介绍&&&一首英文歌,开头是一段两秒钟左右的一段英文,然后用听起来是两句:我的法克。求歌名。_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头是一段两秒钟左右的一段英文,然后用听起来是两句:我的法克。求歌名。
歌曲MV开头是一个男人刚刚洗好澡
s your familyI haven'd realized what I hadWhen you were mineI go back to December turn aroundAnd make it all rightI go back to December all the timeThese days I haven't been sleepinStayin up playing back myself leavinWhen your birthday passedAnd I didn&#39Back To December - Taylor SwiftI'd go back in time and change it but I can'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain'd love you rightI't nothinBut missin youWishin I't seen them in a whileYou'm so glad you made time to see meHow't callThen I think about summer all the beautiful timesI watched you laughin from the passenger sideAnd realized I loved you in the fallAnd then the cold came the dark daysWhen fear crept into my mindYou gave me all your lovin allI gave you was goodbyeSo this is me swallowing my prideStanding in front of you sayingI't nothin but missin youWishin I'tSo if the chain is on your door I understandThis is me swallowing my prideStanding in front of you sayingI's life
Tell me how've been good'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn aroundAnd change my own mindI go back to December all the timeI miss your tan skin' busier than everSmall talk't nothinBut missin youWishin I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to DecemberIt turns out freedom ain' work and the weatherYour guard is up and I know whyBecause the last time you saw me isStill burned in the back of your mindYou gave me roses andI left them there to dieSo this is me swallowing my prideStanding in front of you sayingI'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain' your sweet smileSo good to me so rightAnd how you held me in your armsThat September nightThe first time you ever saw me cryMaybe this is wishful thinkinProbably mindless dreaminIf we loved again I swear I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
move likes jagger来自christina Aguilera
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新年的钟声敲响这是辞旧迎新的时刻我要与主一起度过我们一起度过我要向主祷告,为主唱歌让主的灵充满我让主的光照耀我让主的道引领我让主的爱环绕我一年的时光转瞬已过归向主是我最大的收获新的一年有主伴随着即使遇到风雨坎坷心中都会有平安喜乐
羔羊-新年的钟声敲响在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲新年的钟声敲响的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
新年的钟声敲响在线试听,如果您喜欢新年的钟声敲响,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!羔羊感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有当前位置: &
敲响的英文
英文翻译ring 短语和例子
例句与用法1.The pink-faced clock drummed out another hour .粉红色的时钟再次敲响。2.At first he thought it was a death knell .起初,他以为是死亡的丧钟敲响了。3.The war drum is beating .战鼓敲响了。4.Terror woke up in my breast as sudden and startling as the crash of cymbals .恐怖在我心中敲响,有如钟钹齐鸣。5.Ignace victoriously ascended the stairs and knocked on kessler's door .伊格内斯踌躇满志地登上楼梯,敲响了凯斯勒的房门。6.It is "deep-freezing" that has really rung down the curtain on american cookery .真正敲响美国烹调丧钟的还是“低温冷藏”。7.Presently the cracked bell tapped and a voice gave the order to "cast off. "随后破钟敲响了,有一个人的声音发出了开船的命令。8.The price of cereals and the price of calves at the present moment has virtually sounded the death knell of barley beef production .日前的谷物价格和牛犊价格实际上已经敲响了用大麦生产牛肉的丧钟。9.Fabrication in science sounds alarm bell in academia circles给科学界敲响了警钟10.May i remind you that the bell will ring soon我可以提醒你钟马上就要敲响了吗? &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
敲响的英文翻译,敲响英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译敲响,敲响的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。一首英文歌曲,开头有闹钟声第一句好像是here we go 挺快的我是在学校健美操队里听到的。求_百度知道
一首英文歌曲,开头有闹钟声第一句好像是here we go 挺快的我是在学校健美操队里听到的。求
m crazy for youI't stay with me until the dawnFor you I're gonna put me downI'm feeling fallingAnd I keep on keep on falling fallingI think it're gonna put me downI'm crazy for youYeah I'm crazy for youI think it're gonna put me downI're gonna put me downI's safe to say thatYou's real and I don's safe to say thatYou's time to sayI't have to pretendThat all my worries and all my troublesAre gone and they won't be back againAnd they'm crazy for youI think it'm crazy for youI think it'm head over heelsI feel so crazy for youYeah I'm head over heelsI feel so crazy for youYeah I's a game onDon'm head over heelsI feel so crazy for youYeah I'm ready to walk the shaky road againWith you it'll be ready ready to goI think it's safe to say thatYou's time to sayI'm crazy for youYeah I'm crazy for youI think it'm crazy for youYeah I'm head over heelsI feel so crazy for youYeah I'm about to hear the whole ohI hear my heart is callingAnd I keep on keep on rolling rollingFor you I'm crazy for youYeah I just got all my nails doneRight before the bedroomBought the new spray's time to sayI'm feeling fallingAnd I keep on keep on falling fallingI think it'm crazy for youI think it'd do it allAnd I'm crazy for youYeah I's my new life hereAnd I're gone but your perfect smell still lingers hereIt've been to the highest clouds of allI feel the earthquake and my heartbreak goneAnd I're all clean it's safe to say thatYou's time to sayI'll be ready ready to goI hear my heart is callingAnd I keep on keep on rolling rollingFor you I's amazing how you raise meI&#39Crazy For You - Elina BornSo I wake up on your side of the bedYou'Bout to get my tan onIt&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
健美操的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2016年的钟声即将敲响 的文章

随机推荐