size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'我的狐朋狗友四兄弟酒吧合唱的歌曲
我的狐朋狗友四兄弟酒吧合唱的歌曲 歌词
背景音乐是戴建明-卧龙吟(电视剧《三国演义》插曲于无声处插曲中酒吧30集那首英文歌名 - 星闻
当前位置:
于无声处插曲中酒吧30集那首英文歌名
内容摘要:
于无声处插曲中酒吧30集那首英文歌名
Just One Last Dance - Sarah Connor,Marc TerenziJust one last danceOh baby just one last dance
We meet in the night..
于无声处插曲中酒吧30集那首英文歌名
Just One Last Dance - Sarah Connor,Marc TerenziJust one last danceOh baby just one last dance
We meet in the night in the Spanish cafeI look in your eyes just dont know what to say
It feels like Im drowning in salty water
A few hours left til the suns gonna riseTomorrow will come and its time to realizeOur love has finished forever
How I wish to come with youWish to come with youHow I wish we make it throughJust one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turnRound and round and roundIts like the first timeJust one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting coldAnd I dont know where I belongJust one last dance
The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitarIll never forget how romantic they areBut I know, tomorrow Ill lose the one I love
Theres no way to come with you
Its the only way to do
Just one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turnRound and round and roundIts like the first timeJust one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting coldAnd I dont know where I belongJust one last dance
Just one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turnRound and round and roundIts like the first timeJust one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting coldAnd I dont know where I belongJust one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turnRound when we sway andTurn round and hold me tightJust one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warm
Cause the night is the night is getting coldAnd I dont know where I belongJust one last danceJust one last dance, just one more chanceJust one more chanceJust one last dance
发布时间: 12:09:49
上一篇: 下一篇:
标题:于无声处插曲中酒吧30集那首英文歌名
Copyright @2009 - 2015 /www/ All Rights Reserved.
如发现发布的信息,侵犯到你或不符合实情请来信通知我们删除或者进行修改,通信邮箱:(注意请把#改成@之后在发邮件)跪求《神枪手与智多星》酒吧插曲MP3_百度知道
跪求《神枪手与智多星》酒吧插曲MP3
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:raindropskeepfallin 载址:
Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head.mp3 听咯``嘻嘻``找哦``希望要结哦``
酷狗有搜神枪手与智多星插曲,很好听名字迷香舞曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
神枪手与智多星的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爱情公寓4第六集 子乔和张伟装扮成飞行员进酒吧时的插曲叫什么!!1求解_百度知道
爱情公寓4第六集 子乔和张伟装扮成飞行员进酒吧时的插曲叫什么!!1求解
提问者采纳
Teena Marie---Lead Me On 《壮志凌云》插曲 获1986奥斯卡奖 Turn around to see you In a crowded place I watch for the emotions On a guarded face Saying lead me on Victim of a dream And a memory But when I try to break free You say to me C'mon lead me on A matter out of time In the reaches of space Caught up in the patterns In the light of a life Walk across the bridge To the shadows of the night (Chorus) Saying lead me on Lead me on Lead me on On and on Voices in the night Chase the demons away Looking in the mirror It's easy to say C'mon lead me on The choices of a lifetime In the dreams of a day When the coast is gettin' clearer I hear you say Lead me on A matter out of time In the look on your face Caught up in the patterns In the light of a life Walk across the bridge To the shadows of the night (Chorus) Lead me on Lead me on On and on Talk to me of lightning -- I'll hear what you say, my love Reaching for the meaning all of the way I can keep believing in you and me, my love Finding the answers that we need -- sometimes it's meant to be Turn around to see you In a crowded place I watch for the emotions As they cross your face Saying lead me on I see you in a dream And a memory A captive of the light You say to me Lead me on Lead me on
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爱情公寓的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我的狐朋狗友所有插曲 的文章

随机推荐