steam中dota2文件位置 resolution 打什么位置

TI4 DOTA2国际邀请赛Empire成员名单_久爱联盟游戏网
→ TI4 DOTA2国际邀请赛Empire成员名单
【导读】Empire战队是俄罗斯非常著名的DOTA2战队之一,在2014年S9L与DK进入总决赛,最后获得亚军。国人也称“帝国战队”。Team EmpireTeam Empire战队成员:ResolutionALWAYSWANNAFLYMag (captain)SilentVanskorI DSilentI DResolut1on姓名Airat Gaziev姓名Gustav Magnusson国籍国籍位置Carry位置中单I DMag~I DALWAYSWANNAFLY姓名AndrewChipenko姓名AndreyBondarenko国籍国籍位置野区、优势路位置辅助、野区I DVANSKORTeam Empire姓名Ivan Skorokhod国籍位置辅助、劣单Resolution ALWAYSWANNAFLY Mag (captain) Silent Vanskor
相关文章:
猜你喜欢的游戏
热门游戏专辑
独立游戏是相对于商业游戏制作而...
独立游戏是相对于商业游戏制作而存在的另一种游戏制作行为,这一...
有这么一种生物,他们吸食鲜血大...
有这么一种生物,他们吸食鲜血大多数长着尖牙与翅膀,标志是蝙蝠...
恋爱养成类游戏是一种造梦的游戏...
恋爱养成类游戏是一种造梦的游戏,玩家扮演大人养护孩子,你往往...
随着近年来游戏行业快速发展,我...
随着近年来游戏行业快速发展,我们似乎发现出现在外国游戏中的中...
棋盘游戏和牌类统称棋牌游戏。棋...
棋盘游戏和牌类统称棋牌游戏。棋牌类从明清开始一度兴盛,涉及赌...关注超级玩家
查看: 295|回复: 1
RESOLUTION好像打RTZ很有一套啊
, 积分 9280, 距离下一级还需 5720 积分
主题帖子积分
, 积分 9280, 距离下一级还需 5720 积分
金币11714 枚
荣誉8877 点
在我的印象中,RTZ没怎么赢过RESOLUTION
头像被屏蔽
主题帖子积分
金币228 枚
荣誉155 点
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
Powered byjurasiksBUG STATUS: NOT FIXED ALMOST FOR A 3 (THREE) YEARS
Two years bug celebration since the first report (/app/570/discussions/0/049446/?tscn=)!
Direct link to this topic - http://bit.ly/dota2_21_9
The Problem
Dota 2 UI is not compatible with
resolution: map border displays with a huge padding and you can't buy items in the shop (HUD overlaps items).
Screenshot
/image/dota-2-.jpg
Solution by desolate (/member.php?u=1081724)
Looks like Valve has patched the game. The solution is not working for now.
1. Download 22481 and unpack to the Dota 2 Steam folder
2. Right-click dota 2 in library set launch options
3. Enter -override_vpk -console
4. Launch game and click on Default HUD
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/__n.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/90i7frifb/result.jpg
/image/untitled-2-14.jpg
TechnoDinoWhat kind of resolution is that ? ahah
QuickdraWI've just recently bought one of these monitors (dell U2913WM) and was disappointed to find dota 2 being one of the few games not to support 21:9 correctly. I've taken a screen shot to show the hud issues and hope the developers can take the time to improve the game for those of us playing on enthusiast setups.
ArchieChokeThey wont fix this, just like Tri monitor support.
Steps outside of their support Range, 16:9 ; 16:10 or 4:3.
Sucks but hey, we are like 0.009% of their customer base who would want a fix.
The most laughable fact is the amount of money these 0.009% customers who actually purchase ingame items.
Interesting times.
jurasiks...the developers can take the time to improve the game for those of us playing on enthusiast setups.
I think, we are not the enthusiasts. 21:9 - future.
For example, SimCity 5 works great on
with 21:9. Normal HUD size, no visual glitches.
QuickdraWOne of the problems of being an early adopter, support for the new standard can take awhile to catch-up. I had similar issues when i first moved to a 16:10 display. Dota 2 surprises me though as my other valve games support 21:9 just fine and I've always felt that valve was a developer that provided top-notch support.
zirkaloyI have been having the same issue for half a year now :confused:
I am very disappointed in Valve/Steam lack of motivation to fix minor HUD bug. I also kind of lost interest in Dota 2, since its unplayable on our screens (21:9 the HUD takes half the FoV, 16:9 or the FoV is stretched, or we have big black bars on the side... Either of them greatly impact on our gaming experience).
I still hope this bug will get fixed, but noticing that we never had any official answer (nor from Steam forums, nor from Valve forums), the seriousness of both companies can be questioned.
EDIT: And seeing that developers of older games such as Lineage II, or with small budget like Dungeonland, have managed to support this resolution only means that Valve is not putting any effort in fixing this bug. It seems they are more busy filling-up the online store than anything else.
I was told I shouldn't expect a fix, because we (21:9 owners) are a minority. However, we are growing quickly.
It is not a problem of &disadvantage& compared to other players, since
are supported, and offer even more FoV than .
jurasiksSame problem with Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, HUD is going out of screen border on px.
Valve programmers should reconsider resolution programming in next projects (responsive HUD).
Battlefield 3, SimCity 5, Civ 5 and many other games - works great on
with same amount of HUD items.
jurasiksUpdate about CS:GO: They have fixed 21:9 glitch. Dota 2 fix in 2015? :)
maybach7772fix pls resolution((need 21:9
starlight_coolgirlI want to add my complains about this not yet beeing fixed. I think this is one of those really easy bugs which wouldnt take much time or effort at all to fix, but still this goes unfixed.
HarassI've just recently bought one of these monitors (asus PB298Q) and was disappointed to find dota 2 being one of the few games not to support 21:9 correctly. So, Valve fix it pls :)
Prepare your a.There was a topic about it already: /showthread.php?t=105388 and right here is another one. That means the bug is very common. I have never get an answer from a developer if it will ever be fixed.
I understand that there are a lot of claims about bugs and failures but yet I think this is not a user-friendly behaviour to give no answer at all.
chrisfrhthe problem is that the HUD of the bottom is too large (so it gets bigger on minimap and blocks shop). You can see that the skills, hero icon, etc are HUGE. not proportional. fix pls volvo
Harassbump/
KompLeXBump
KompLeXBump
ginger.Bring this post up.
I am currently running Dota 2 on my secondary screen because of this. League of Les.. I mean Legends supports this already, and I am not too keen to play LoL each time I crave for dota. On the other hand, the urge to bring out my secondary monitor each time is just as frustrating.
Support, please. CS:GO has it, and most of the games following today's standard have it as well.
jurasiksSome jokes:
Instead of fixing common bugs with resolution, Valve team is creating new hats for TF2. ;)
Valve: We will fix this bug soon (Valve time, real: Never)
rwerfMe and my friends also has this problem, I can live with blackborders so if its not &supported& add blackborders by the side. Right now everything else looks okey except the hud
KompLeXIf you noticed at EMS One they where using
monitors the LG ones but they had massive black borders down the sides, its a resolution that more and more people are starting to use please put in support for it. They did it over at CSGO give the guys at Hidden Path a call and ask them how they did it seeing as both games are on the same engine :p
KompLeXSo is this ever going to get fixed?
imsopurebump.
Harassbump.
SlavedAh that still exists.
The camera is locked to the rendered area though, I the benefit of bigger resolutions in CS:GO is debatable, in Dota 2 it's quite different.
If you're having issues you could try the band-aid fix of rendering the game at 1080p.
jurasiksThe camera is locked to the rendered area though, I the benefit of bigger resolutions in CS:GO is debatable, in Dota 2 it's quite different.
Valve developer, please login.
I think that they just missed something at start: made predefined UI for popular resolutions instead of universal UI for any. That's a huge architectural defect.
Tombmanтак че теперь всю жизнь с этим моником мне маятся? А писали-то везде чт&# это чудо для игр а поддерживают его всего несколько игр. А то что дота не поддерживает - это для меня шок. Ведь разрешение то есть. Всего-то навсего магазин исправить и всё, все довольны. Вот в близзард ваще такого разрешения даже не&# макс и всё тут.
jurasiksтак че теперь всю жизнь с этим моником мне маятся? А писали-то везде чт&# это чудо для игр а поддерживают его всего несколько игр. А то что дота не поддерживает - это для меня шок. Ведь разрешение то есть. Всего-то навсего магазин исправить и всё, все довольны. Вот в близзард ваще такого разрешения даже не&# макс и всё тут.
У меня статистика такова, что как раз очень немногие игры (Dota 2, Diablo III и некоторые инди-игры) не поддерживают конкретно такое разрешение.
Тут скорее досада в том, что у Valve сейчас другие приоритеты и выделить человека на правку не могут / не хотят.
Теперь позитивные примеры правильных разработчиков у которы&#&# на месте:
- Electronic Arts (SimCity, BF3-4);
- Ubisoft (относительно старый Silent Hunter 5);
- Starbound (открытая бета, в окне пока что поддерживает);
- Total War II;
- Counter-Strike GO (пофиксили в конц&#);
- и куча других из моей библиотеки Steam.
З&# будущее, но как уже писал кто-то выше: мы сейчас одни из первопроходцев в этом направлении, поэтому терпим разработчиков, которые забывают сделать адаптивный UI.
Valve programmer, Blizzard programmer and web developer meets in a bar.
V: What's new in web development?
W: Nothing big, adaptive & responsive user interface for websites to support any device screen resolution.
B: Nobody cares.
V: ADAPTIVE UI?! ANY RESOLUTION?! OMG!!! THAT'S THE GAME CHANGER!!!
ronstSame problem here on ....
ZervunThis is beyond annoying. Please fix this for us. It seems like a fairly minor bug. This resolution is getting significantly more common.
DragonbornEngineerI'm seriously reconsidering my plan for eyefinity setup...
HarassWhere is my fix? Give it to me now!
maybach7772разработчики, fix pls!!!! мне надоело играть с черными полосами по бокам на разрешени&#*1080
desolatei fix that with mod invisible HUD -_-
jurasiksi fix that with mod invisible HUD -_-
Please, provide link to the mod.
Can you buy items in shop?
desolatei fixed like that and cursor Scythe of Vyse replace default cursor dota 2 :D
i need more idea , i will up my mode soon :D
jurasiksdesolate, can you move shop window a little higher?
Please, release mod ASAP!
desolatei can't , but you can buy item
jurasiksHow about to post here instruction how to remove GUI?
HarassStill waiting for the fix/
desolatethis my mod in this link
/photo.php?fbid=395&set=a.824..739&type=1&theater
FlorinEven if I don't own an 21:9
monitor or TV I support your action. However, the amount of map viewing should be the same as for 16:9. They just need to do some scaling.
jurasiksthis my mod in this link
Added to the first post. Thank you.
Harassthis my mod in this link
Is it safe to use? Dont want to lost steam account or get ban.
Kryil-Is it safe to use? Dont want to lost steam account or get ban.
It should be safe unless I'm missing something, but I'm pretty sure it's not working at all.
The mod seems to do 2 things:
1) Remove the textures for the default hud, so you can see through
2) Change the render area. However, this requires sv_cheats 1 and you can't do so in matchmaking matches, meaning it only works in private lobbies.
EDIT: According to the inaccurate gamepedia wiki, sv_cheats is not required so it could work.
jurasiksMod was tested. It works in any mode.
Ultrawide gamerThank you very much. :)
I had the same problem and now it's really better.
desolatethis just is mod HUD , not hack , dont worry :D
HolyPepsiJust bought a 21:9 monitor... this bug is not fixed...
silver007xxConsidering newer monitors are using this format, the game needs to be changed and updated accordingly. I really don't enjoy changing my desktop to
every time I want to play dota.
silver007xx_Bumb, does anyone on the dev team care? The so called &solution&, isn't an improvement, you have to deal with giant hero spell buttons, and lack of UI. Any notice would be nice, considering 21:9 is becoming more common.
Kryil-_Bumb, does anyone on the dev team care? The so called &solution&, isn't an improvement, you have to deal with giant hero spell buttons, and lack of UI. Any notice would be nice, considering 21:9 is becoming more common.
I'm not arguing about whether it's required or not (the discussion is 6 pages long and there are many more posts about that).
&More common& means 0.06% of the computers running steam. I don't really wonder why it's not supported with the issues that come along with it (not only the discussable balances issues but simply the way the HUDs are made).
greyuac2да похуй это все, нахуя привязывать худы строго заточенные под определенное разрешалово? сделали бы блять чтобы можно было масштабировать, криворукие разрабы
NotriumI'm not arguing about whether it's required or not (the discussion is 6 pages long and there are many more posts about that).
&More common& means 0.06% of the computers running steam. I don't really wonder why it's not supported with the issues that come along with it (not only the discussable balances issues but simply the way the HUDs are made).
is implemented in game it should be fully supported. A whole year have passed and total of 0 answers were given from the devs. I think making default hud to scale for 21:9 is not that hard for devs, the problem is that they do not care about community and this forum.
darren486facing the same issue as well over here.... when will this be fix?
is implemented in game it should be fully supported. A whole year have passed and total of 0 answers were given from the devs. I think making default hud to scale for 21:9 is not that hard for devs, the problem is that they do not care about community and this forum.
Yep...true story bro. They just take the money from us and laughing out loud.
samuelstjPlease, fix this. :)
Falc0nPuls3larger field of view gives you a decent advantage (specially in multi-monitor), i wouldn't be surprised if they don't fix this in the name of &advantage/cheat& and other stuff.
but i hope they get it sorted out for you guys.
silver007xxFor anyone else as frustrated as I am with this...feel free to support my discussion here:
/showthread.php?t=79937&page=4&p=1073147&viewfull=1#post1073147
HarassCmon Valve, where is fix?
ArchieChokeJust an update 3840 x %
Deleted dota2.
xcrunkWe need a decent support to 21:9 resolution.
I won't play while I don't have it.
Zudok7Is this still working for anyone? I can't see to get it to work... :(
SmashCLSSice the last update in august/14 it's not working anymore. You'll have to add again the command line to dota2 launch options. Right Click &Dota 2& in your library, then go to set launch options and paste this: -override_vpk -console
Now it should work again.
areaHaneulHmm so how exactly do you do Step 4?
I have no idea where the Shared Content tab is.
Malekoi fix that with mod invisible HUD -_-
i fixed like that and cursor Scythe of Vyse replace default cursor dota 2 :D
i need more idea , i will up my mode soon :D
How do you remove the blacks bars?! :confused:
Harassfix it pls
eladrioncome on its unplayble fix it
eladrionhave they announced even something?
DonksPlease add support for 21:9!
DroidiQI am int he same boat, got 34& p display. And not too pleased with DOTA 2.
Volvo please fix this shit.
fiegmundI am wondering what happens with this -& /showthread.php?t=3733
I mean, by choosing a different aspect ratio you can win or lose vision in some directions, so that can give you some advantage or disadvantage (i.e. wider screen can help you in an horizontal chase, pushing top, defending bot, checking runes, etc). Maybe some games are just not made for some aspect ratios or multi-screen setups.
I remember some Warcraft 3 tweaks that allowed you to &zoom out& (just like the dota 2 spectator zoom out) giving you a massive vision, it was clearly cheating.
BronyStinsonAny updates on this one? :)
BuggyDotaVolvo, please fix this. If anyone is still having this issue and would like to see some faster changes, let me know. I am planning in starting a revolution like the GIF-DireTIDE-VOLVO-PLZ kind.
BuggyDotaAdditionally: Could we please have some admin give us a response to this issue? Anything? It is disgusting to see the dota 2 growth since the beta stages which I was part of and yet not see any sort of professionalism growth from devs/admins. The least they could do is give us something to hang on to while we fiddle our thumbs.
DetonadoradoHappy birthday bug
BuggyDotaWhy Thank you.
Happy birthday bug
BuggyDotaつ ◕_◕ ༽つ FIX
hud glitches!
BuggyDotaJust cruisin by to check if any admin cares to reply to this topic :o
toobulkeh+1 for fix. 21:9 LG 34& Curved chiming in.
MalterosPlease fix!
Giant icons, black strips along the bottom on the screen, and unclickable areas in the visible map along the HUD.
21:9 LG 29& IPS.
Claire FarronIt happens to my screen 16:9. Most time when I open the shop panel (expand to left side), the stash item slots will expanding to left then block my hero listed items (last line).
Hosseinsee we don't need extra point of view .... we just need to sort things up for us ! fix hud , reduce spell size ... and ...
TheLegendBHZA big thank you for whoever fixed this.
MalterosThis isn't fixed.
It's improved over what it was but it is nowhere near fixed.
Additional problem: the popup icons that show party purchases will cover the shop screen if more than one appears at once.
This makes it impossible to purchase items with the cursor until the notifications go away.
eladrionbecause i am on vacation and cant check it...did they fixed the hud size finally?
MalterosHere's the current status if you use the fix from page 1:
Fixed: Minimap border reduced to the size of the actual minimap.
Fixed: HUD size on right reduced to allow access to shop.
Not Fixed: Notifications cover shop icons.
Not Fixed: Spell icons are too large.
Not Fixed: Hero portrait too large.
Not Fixed: Some systems display a black bar at the bottom instead of a HUD and others fill in with clickable areas of the map.
Not Fixed: Some areas around the (lack of) HUD are unclickable, especially between the minimap and hero portrait.
punkfac3kidHi, new to the Dev blog, but I wanted to add my 2 cents.
Dota 2 I see as the more strategic and tactful MOBA currently on the market.
(And I play them all) It has a much higher concentration on teamwork and managing different builds with skills and items (more of a focus on counter building).
League of Legends on the other hand is what I play for fun becuase it is like Call of Duty to Dota's Battlefield.
You can run solo and mow down teams in that game.
To the point now,
why the hell does Dota 2, the more serious of the 2 MOBAs, not support
natively and Legue of Legends, the joke of the bunch, does?
I got my monitor for Christmas so I'm still going through the list of what I can and cannot play in this new beautiful resolution, but League boggled my mind with that support.
MalterosI'd like to officially welcome the thread to its third calendar year.
eladrionthe worst devs ever...dont even say something about it...
eladrioni cant understand why someone dont make an announce...they can say for example dont wait for a fix because we will never make one....and just stop wait for it...
Espionage724I use a 28:5 aspect ratio, and the HUD scales to about half my vertical resolution (like this (/SjDDf.jpg)). This... isn't ideal.
I reported this issue long ago, as have other people. From my understanding, this aspect ration was fine with Dota 2 a good while back, but was broken by some patch.
I don't really care if Valve is against such resolutions (nor do I care about people's opinions on the matter). The least they could do is announce their stance though. If they don't want people using such resolutions, I'll know not to continue asking for it, and move onto some other game.
xTriadxI just bought an Acer 29& UWD and sucks that even with the fix, the UI still looks out of wack and spell icons are ridiculously huge.
It would help if there's a post somewhere, reddit, here, wherever, that signifies that Valve doesn't support UWD (21:9, etc) with the game so we can just let the issue rest instead of bringing it up every now and then. Then again, we're the minority. In the mean time, anyone know how to force the game to run with black borders? I try
and its stretching regardless what I do.
OllbollI just bought an Acer 29& UWD and sucks that even with the fix, the UI still looks out of wack and spell icons are ridiculously huge.
It would help if there's a post somewhere, reddit, here, wherever, that signifies that Valve doesn't support UWD (21:9, etc) with the game so we can just let the issue rest instead of bringing it up every now and then. Then again, we're the minority. In the mean time, anyone know how to force the game to run with black borders? I try
and its stretching regardless what I do.
If you use windows, the trick is to go into your GPU settings and tell it to keep the aspect ratio. For some reason at least Nvidia decided that the default setting should be that it always scales whatever resolution you use to use the whole screen but it can be turned off. The options are usually:
1. Scale to full screen (ignoring aspect ratio, probably this you have which is bad)
2. Scale to full screen while keeping aspect ratio (this is what you want)
3. Do not scale at all but center the picture, This is also an option if you make sure you have the correct resolution but I'd just select number 2 for simplicity.
I'm on linux where it isn't as easy so currently I have to use windowed mode which results in a very glitchy experience : /
at35zIs 21:9 that common? I mean, they don't even care about 5:4 HUD gliches.
_Moorhuhn_I got a brand new 21:9, too.
@Devs: Can you support it, please? Seems to become more and more common these days.
If I set the graphics mode to
my graphics card only needs 37% of its max power (but I can't as stated play the game properly), if I set it to
the graphics card is funnily at 61%.
i7-2600kI have exactly the same problemhttp://s1.300kbit.ru/m/dt2.jpg
_Moorhuhn_They banned override_vpk, so one can't play online anymore. Great work!!!
To ensure match integrity, using -override_vpk is not permitted when matchmaking
Ubeogesh-enable_addons works just as well as -override_vpk. Use it. Please change the 1st post to suggest it as well
CvPI am wondering what happens with this -& /showthread.php?t=3733
I mean, by choosing a different aspect ratio you can win or lose vision in some directions, so that can give you some advantage or disadvantage (i.e. wider screen can help you in an horizontal chase, pushing top, defending bot, checking runes, etc). Maybe some games are just not made for some aspect ratios or multi-screen setups.
I remember some Warcraft 3 tweaks that allowed you to &zoom out& (just like the dota 2 spectator zoom out) giving you a massive vision, it was clearly cheating.
It is still cheating.
UbeogeshOkay, the fix no longer works T_T. Have to play
Malarisyup having the same issue, it's the new year beast UI that is covering the shop and everything now.
It's okay though, game still in beta, give it time guys.
SmashCLSSame thing, waiting for another patch
xTriadxAll the recent patches broke the fix. Even when they reverted the UI from that New Year skin to the default, it's still messed up. Anyone have word of any recent changes regarding the fix?
What's more, you really can't fully utilize the beast upgrade box at the beginning of the matches when entering the Year Beast Brawl. I really do wonder why they can't just fix this.
Update: Fix is working again after the recent Steam patch this evening.
SmashCLSI've tried replacing the fix and it doesn't work. How did you manage it to work? Now we have to use enable_addons instead of enable_vpk, did you change this?
Ubeogeshyou can patch out the -override_vpk restriction (just change the string in the client.dll from override_vpk to something else, e.g. override_vp1 - using any hex editor). Then it is possible to use matchmaking with override_vpk. However, inside a matchmaking game still the regular hud is used
Srsly, xTraidx, how did u get this to work?
SmashCLSHere how to solve
Download the patch again. Go to steam\steamapps\commom\dota 2 beta\dota\resource\flash3\images\hud_skins
copy the folder &default& and rename it to &new_bloom& (without the quotes).
Working again. source wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27730
MAD? 30756
This is how it looks like in :9 ratio.
These monitors not very popular in general and for games especially but I think people who use them should have more comfort playing the game.
Taagactually, according to steam hardware survey, .16% use
while only .06% use 4k (). Yet they've added support for 4k. Just play league of legends, seems to work fine as shown here /watch?v=KTmfD2ZXtlY
Kryil-actually, according to steam hardware survey, .16% use
while only .06% use 4k (). Yet they've added support for 4k. Just play league of legends, seems to work fine as shown here /watch?v=KTmfD2ZXtlY
They added support for 4k because it's also a 16:9 resolution. The problem here is not the &big& resolution but the aspect ratio with more visible screen space due to the way the camera works. Feel free to read about it via the search function.
Taag/hwsurvey
.16% of users (Not supported)
.06% of users (supported)
WHY SUPPORT THEM AND NOT US? WHO'RE THE ENTHUSIASTS?
Their take:
Having more horizontal FOV is not cheating, is not prevented.
Having more Vertical FOV is cheating, is locked, is prevented.
at 16:9, the hud covers very little of the rendering area
at 21:9, the hud covers A LOT of the rendering area
Kryil-Like I said, this has nothing to do with the hardware survey. And nothing to do with vertical vs horizontal vision.
/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=54251&d=
the wider your aspect ratio the more you see. There's already the issue that 5:4, 4:3 and 16:10 see less, but considering that 16:9 is the most common resolution it's only logical to use it as a standart. It has to stop somewhere or everyone is going to play even wider to see more.
jobiroseLike I said, this has nothing to do with the hardware survey. And nothing to do with vertical vs horizontal vision.
/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=54251&d=
the wider your aspect ratio the more you see. There's already the issue that 5:4, 4:3 and 16:10 see less, but considering that 16:9 is the most common resolution it's only logical to use it as a standart. It has to stop somewhere or everyone is going to play even wider to see more.
I'm sorry, but this is not a valid point, the way I see it. Other competitive MOBAS support this aspect ratio (LoL). Fog of war should be the proper way of limiting what the player is able to see. We just need the hud to scale horizontally and not vertically.
Kryil-I'm sorry, but this is not a valid point, the way I see it. Other competitive MOBAS support this aspect ratio (LoL). Fog of war should be the proper way of limiting what the player is able to see. We just need the hud to scale horizontally and not vertically.
FoW has nothing to do with visible screen space. You can see more at once with a wider resolution. If there's no unit/ward/anything else sure, than there's the FoW and you don't get any useful information. But if there is a unit/ward/anything else than you simply see more.
Here is a League of Legends screenshot (/iFwrNi1PiaFna.png) with a triple HD resolution (). That guy is standing mid lane and can fully see the bot lane in front of their t2 tower. Sure, there's nothing at the moment of taking the shot, but you can't deny that seeing a full split push is an advantage.
There are also many existing topics regarding that issue that actually discuss them (not only different resolution but camera height and vision in general).
EDIT: Btw, don't get me wrong. I can understand that you want to fully use your monitor, but it's simply an undeniable advantage and apparently big enough to not support it.
baxenkoI beg you, I beg you, do support the 21:9 monitors.
baxenkoUPD (18.06.2015): UI Menu Dota 2 Reborn FIXED
Pls, fix UI in game
sneffetsdReborn didn't fixed in game UI.
There's some way to do like in normal dota?
RaptteIt's me Reborn's in game UI is much worser?
MalarisJust adding to the pile of people who wish this resolution had a fix. Even a hud that i could use with it. Anything.
Can't seem to get it working in reborn.
MalarisUPD (18.06.2015): UI Menu Dota 2 Reborn FIXED
Pls, fix UI in game
obvious question. how? where? link?
BuraliYeah I really wished with this new update they fixed the UI :( Guess we wait till 2016?
baxenkoobvious question. how? where? link?
open beta test Dota 2 Reborn
Steam discussions: /app/570/discussions/0/662155
jurasiksLook at the bottom of an image below: https://www.behance.net/gallery//DOTA-2-Interface-Redesign
That's how Valve can fix it. But they are just lazy.
TangoFox4FIX IT FINALLY, OMG......
TaagThey added support for 4k because it's also a 16:9 resolution. The problem here is not the &big& resolution but the aspect ratio with more visible screen space due to the way the camera works. Feel free to read about it via the search function.
No actually the problem is the hud scaling method. The camera and rendering area work fine at 21:9. The vertical field of view is locked at the same as 4:3, 5:4, 16:9 and 16:10. As the Hud will always be stretched proportionally until it spans the entire horizonal distance of the display, the larger the aspect ratio is, the more vertical rendering area will be covered up by the hud.
Kryil-No actually the problem is the hud scaling method. The camera and rendering area work fine at 21:9. The vertical field of view is locked at the same as 4:3, 5:4, 16:9 and 16:10. As the Hud will always be stretched proportionally until it spans the entire horizonal distance of the display, the larger the aspect ratio is, the more vertical rendering area will be covered up by the hud.
Yes, the vertical FoV is locked, but the horizontal rendering area gets increased the wider the aspect ratio is. Without the HUD, you simply see more with wider aspect ratios. Scaling the HUD like that is not an intended &fix& to that advantage but simply happened and I assume they either don't know if they want to support wide ratios, or they don't want to support it and simply never bothered to tell anyone.
BuggyDotaYes, the vertical FoV is locked, but the horizontal rendering area gets increased the wider the aspect ratio is. Without the HUD, you simply see more with wider aspect ratios. Scaling the HUD like that is not an intended &fix& to that advantage but simply happened and I assume they either don't know if they want to support wide ratios, or they don't want to support it and simply never bothered to tell anyone.
I'm willing to go with this, they just don't care.
M4nDrKall MOBA support 21:9 . Why dota 2 with 18M USD price pooooool dont support this? LOL ----& fix this plz :)
jeffhallowWhat command on Launch Option
I can't use it when find the match
McDeanCome on, can this be fixed already?????
I have a Dell UltraSharp 34& Curved Monitor. 21:9 aspect Ratio at a
Please. I want to be able to see my item build tree.....
rlx.exeI Have the same PROBLEM!
McDeanHow about doing somethign like this:
http://s9.postimg.org/hbcyb1dri/Untitled.jpg
- Fix item build tree
- fix text
- fix mini map
- lock in scoreboard to bring us back down the 16:9 ????
McDeanNew issue found:
Within 'Custom games', hero icons (located either side of the in game clock) covers the clock. This makes knowing when rune spawn and when to stack camps impossible.
Please fix ASAP! Unplayable
-Mew-Valve, with the rise of 21:9 as a resolution, can we get some support?
Now I've had a 21:9 monitor for a month. I know a lot of people have had one for a year or more!
And while there is some semi-fixes there no real support.
The menu looks amazing. As works perfectly fine in 21:9 http://images./ugc/BEB3BD1BF1FD53BFF/
Now I could live with the fact that the hero select is like this: http://images./ugc/8FF28CC38A829D8CDB98E5743BE/
Sure no problem.
But the real problem starts ingame.
http://images./ugc/A7FD5D9F862BF78F/ http://images./ugc/BECEF41CAE0AB384CA26DE263AF6/
The huge hud and broken minimap is incredibly distracting. And the shop button is so huge you can't buy some items...
And this fix doesn'_; /r/DotA2/comments/3gtfm5/working_hud_fix_for_219_ultrawide_monitors/
/8oCFMPq.jpg As you can see the HUD is still massive and the shop button still kills the shop /AYK0CZQ.jpg?1
/8oCFMPq.jpg As you can see the HUD is still massive and the shop button still kills the shop /AYK0CZQ.jpg?1
Im going to buy a monitor with that resolution and i was a bit worried about this kind of problems, anyways i think that is it not a really big issue as you can still use the Quick-buy wich is the way to go, just drop your item in there and you are set.
You can also map your Quickbuy key, so the process to buy the next part of your &Quick-item& is hit space for example.
Sorry for my english! And thanks guys for all of this information!
valistarPlease Valve, have a look at this, it makes my game almost unplayable...
I don't know if it's Reborn or Windows 10 I recently upgraded to, but it's impossible for me to even choose to play with 16:9 resolution at
(full resolution is ). I could learn to live with black borders or seeing my desktop underneath, but it just wont let me. Borderless window lets me choose , but as soon as I click outside of the window it loses focus. It's impossible to play because I always click outside plus I use edge pan to move the camera so that's even worse. And no I can't learn it the other way, I played dota this way since 2007. Please reconsider full 21:9 support, if balance side of things is an issue I'm sure you can work something out.
McDeanBorderless window lets me choose , but as soon as I click outside of the window it loses focus. It's impossible to play because I always click outside plus I use edge pan to move the camera so that's even worse. And no I can't learn it the other way, I played dota this way since 2007. Please reconsider full 21:9 support, if balance side of things is an issue I'm sure you can work something out.
^ This! I have tried using the in game settings to change my res back to 16:9, but it wont work.
McDeanNew Game Menu is broken for this aspect ratio, please find attached screen shot:
http://s27.postimg.org/sslv00s0j/Menu.png
-Mew-New Game Menu is broken for this aspect ratio, please find attached screen shot:
http://s27.postimg.org/sslv00s0j/Menu.png
Does no one at Valve use this resolution?
http://images./ugc/C6BEBAC8DA7C9F240DFC50D8F/
SmashCLSHow long must we wait? forever :D It's not like we haven't spend one cent ingame yet.
McDeanHow long must we wait? forever :D It's not like we haven't spend one cent ingame yet.
I know right, spent around $500 in this game hahaha...
-Mew-How long must we wait? forever :D It's not like we haven't spend one cent ingame yet.
I'm willing to bet we all spend a lot more because not everyone can buy a 21:9 monitor. And I'm pretty sure we spend tons on games. I have 3733 hours of Dota and I don't want to know how much I spend but it's way above 300€ I don't wanna know..
mercurisplease fix it
PablogeloVolvo? C'mon
renagadeDammit bought an ultra wide screen now got the horrid looking UI in dota -_-
McDeanMain menu still not fixed! along with the other issues!
McDeanNew Bug found with 21:9
Unable to repick in All Pick with screen res set to 21:9. The button does not appear on the screen as shown in the below screenshot...
http://s12.postimg.org/54vhrhcjx/Untitled.png
jobiroseeven shitty LOL supports this resolution, please Valve, do something!
EthanBB+1 We probably need to spam Reddit to get noticed :-/
I sent email to Dota 2 Dev Team, hopefully it'll get noticed.
McDean+1 We probably need to spam Reddit to get noticed :-/
I sent email to Dota 2 Dev Team, hopefully it'll get noticed.
Every time someone posts it on Reddit, it gets downvoted into nothing. Reddit doesn't care about it because they dont have a 21:9 screen :( :(
greyuac2fix it plz
adams215Just recently bought an ultrawide monitor and am disappointed to see the the game doesn't properly support it. Also the fix in the OP's edit doesn't work for me either. It makes playing games much harder when I can't properly queue up items.
aveyoHorizontal fov is very important in this game and would represent an unfair advantage for you if the resolution would have the kind of support you demand.
The only reasonable solution would be for Valve to add black bars support. Until then, stop crying and diy - every gpu maker offers this option in it's cpl: 16:9 res, no scaling.
ArchieChokeHorizontal fov is very important in this game and would represent an unfair advantage for you if the resolution would have the kind of support you demand.
The only reasonable solution would be for Valve to add black bars support. Until then, stop crying and diy - every gpu maker offers this option in it's cpl: 16:9 res, no scaling.
Dear Mr. Fairplay
Request valve to make game 4:3 only at . That would be fair for all who have different monitors and will ensure everyone will run at same resolution at the same FOV.Since its fair and all.
Yours faithfully fairplay.
aveyoPrimary Display Resolution (/hwsurvey)
Get relevant,
Yours 16:9 master race
cars10also interested in a 21:9 monitor (the predator x34) but checking before i buy... so this problem still exists?
SmashCLSIt has not been solved. At least now the chat window is properly place.
NikroVirDota 2 UI is not compatible with
resolution: map border displays with a huge padding and you can't buy items in the shop (HUD overlaps items).
cars10what a disgrace. seems like it could be such a simple fix
cars10also noticed, in addition to the aforementioned problems, the HUD itself is also way too large ( in height) and somewhat pixelated
klarkc+1 STILL NOT WORKING.
Come on Valve, what's happening. 3 YEARS still NOTHING? Really?
cars10you can't read anything either, the game actions left ( player x killed player y, used a rune, etc) are hidden by the overlapping, giant minimap. ugh!
barseonValve pls fix it!!
SmashCLSCome on, how about a fix already?
EthanBBHorizontal fov is very important in this game and would represent an unfair advantage for you if the resolution would have the kind of support you demand.
1. You act like an asshole, but what I expect, we're on internet where every 12 year old can express own opinion.
2. Valve already added 21:9 support to CS:GO, and I think higher FOV is a lot more important in FPS than in A-RTS game.
3. Have you seen latest models unveiled on CES? Almost half on new monitors are 21:9 models. Just look at youtube - https://goo.gl/8lTqDl
4. Valve already hinted they may be working on it - /2015/09/coming-soon-the-reborn-update/
&... we’ll begin shifting our attention toward the in-game UI, where we plan to redesign the HUD ...&
5. From what I read here, only one crying/whining is you.
6. We have Fog of War in game, this makes any talks about wider FOV giving you advantage pointless!
Have a nice day. :cool:
P.S.: I believe it is correct to show percentages for both common ultrawide resolutions, not just a smaller one as you did in your other post.
P.S.2: Yes, I'm in minority now, but so was I when I started using 16:9 CRT monitor. So ... Volvo PLS FIX :D
GermanViet2. 21:9 isn't officially supported. Both games officially support the exact same 3 aspect ratios. (/ZGzG4B1.png) Sure you can change the game's resolution via launch commands but you can input any aspect ratio into it.
The HUD in Dota 2 is a lot more picky than in CS:GO. There are no gaps and there are community-created HUDs for the 3 aspect ratios (16:9, 16:10, 4:3). If Valve supports 21:9 HUDs have to be remade for 21:9. 21:9 HUDs don't exist. They are a scaled version of 16:9.
3. Youtube result is very empty and the search is skewed since you are searching for 21:9 and ultrawide. Here is an actual list.
Monitor Size Resolution Panel Refresh Rate Adaptive Sync Release Date Price
AOC C3583FQ 35-inch
AMVA 160Hz FreeSync Unknown Unknown
Dell UP3017Q 30-inch
OLED 120Hz None March 31 $4999
Dell U2717DA 27-inch
Unknown 60Hz Unknown February 25 $719
Dell U2417HA 24-inch
Unknown 60Hz Unknown February 25 $349
Dell U2417HWi 24-inch
Unknown 60Hz Unknown March 31 $469
Dell S2317HWi 23-inch
Unknown 60Hz Unknown March 31 $429
Lenovo Y27g 27-inch
VA 144Hz G-SYNC January $550
Viewsonic XG2401 24-inch
TN 144Hz FreeSync Late January $404
Viewsonic XG2701 27-inch
TN 144Hz FreeSync Late January $529
Viewsonic XG2703-GS 27-inch
IPS 165Hz G-SYNC March $1217
Viewsonic XG-inch
IPS 60Hz FreeSync Late January $913
Viewsonic VX2257-mhd 22-inch
TN Unknown FreeSync January $201
Viewsonic VX2457-mhd 24-inch
TN Unknown FreeSync February $228
Viewsonic VX2757-mhd 27-inch
TN Unknown FreeSync January $323
Viewsonic VX2776-smhd 27-inch
IPS Unknown None April $317
ASUS MG28UQ 28-inch
TN Unknown FreeSync Unknown Unknown
ASUS MG24UQ 24-inch
IPS Unknown FreeSync Unknown Unknown
ASUS PG348Q 34-inch
IPS 100Hz G-SYNC Unknown Unknown
ASUS MB169C+ (portable monitor) 15.6-inch
IPS 60Hz None Unknown Unknown
ASUS MX27UQ 27-inch
ASUS MX348Q (guess) 34-inch
Monoprice #1 34-inch
IPS 75Hz None March $499
Monoprice #2 27-inch
Unknown 60Hz None March $499
Acer R1 Series 21.5, 23, 23.8, 27-inch
Unknown 60Hz None January from $139
Acer H7 Series 25, 27-inch
IPS 60Hz None February from $499
Acer XR342CK 34-inch
IPS 75Hz FreeSync March $1099
LG 34UC98 34-inch
IPS 60Hz Unknown January $1199
LG 34UM88 34-inch
IPS 60Hz Unknown Unknown Unknown
LG 27UD88 27-inch
IPS 60Hz Unknown Unknown Unknown
LG 24MP88 24-inch
IPS Unknown Unknown Unknown Unknown
Samsung CF591 27-inch
Unknown Unknown FreeSync Unknown Unknown
Samsung CF391 32-inch
Samsung CF390 27-inch
Samsung CF398 Unknown Unknown Unknown Unknown FreeSync Unknown Unknown
33 monitors with known resolution (1 unknown). 7 of them are ultra wide ( and ). 26 of them are 16:9.
4. This can mean many things. They haven't expressed their desire for 21:9 support. What they are implying here is probably converting from scaleform to panorama. Here is a custom game with a custom HUD. (/ShadowyDigitalBunny)
The market share for 21:9 is too small. When it is bigger you can demand 21:9. There isn't a HUD made for 5:4 which market share is over 15 times bigger than 21:9 according to Steam hardware survey.
cars10there is another thread on this in the spring cleaning forum
/showthread.php?t=189116
Crash95Valve is a big piece of shit !!!
LoL is very pleasant in 21/9, but Valve..........
BloodDrag0nI'm getting sick and tired of waiting for this. There have been so many updates released since we've been asking for a fix on this and we've been completely ignored. This has gone on long enough. We need a fix and we need it NOW. Playing this game with the HUD covering half the screen is completely irritating and I WILL NOT play this game again until this problem is solved. You will not be seeing my money again Valve, I will simply purchase my games and cosmetics elsewhere (which is far more cheap than your crap prices to begin with). Don't want to support your community? Fine, the community will stop supporting you.
Crash95I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for this. There have been so many updates released since we've been asking for a fix on this and we've been completely ignored. This has gone on long enough. We need a fix and we need it NOW. Playing this game with the HUD covering half the screen is completely irritating and I WILL NOT play this game again until this problem is solved. You will not be seeing my money again Valve, I will simply purchase my games and cosmetics elsewhere (which is far more cheap than your crap prices to begin with). Don't want to support your community? Fine, the community will stop supporting you.
EthanBBLooks like the're working on it now, that GabeN has Asus X34 :)
/vCwWfkw.jpg
cars10that is awesome news
ghoulfreedomLooks like the're working on it now, that GabeN has Asus X34 :)
/vCwWfkw.jpg
wew very nice
ghoulfreedomnew update just duwan fix this??????????? uppppp
cars10whelp, looks like we're gonna be in the dark for a while longer.
all the threads in the spring cleaning forum are locked and no word about it on /springcleaning
what a shame. even when their own employees use 21:9
Insenceshame
jobiroseRecently, Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm has started supporting 21:9 resolutions... It's taken a long time for them to step up, but they did it. Before Valve!
FuN_KeYAs a temporary workaround it would be great if dota2 could render the game with proper ratio even if a 21:9 resolution is selected (by adding black bars).
If I could play the game in borderless window @ with a 16:9 ratio that would be to really a great step forward.
Rendering the game with a bugy FOV makes no sense at all
aveyouse launch options: -windowed -noborder -w 2560 -h 1440
FuN_KeYThank you for your response, sadly it does not look that great.
There is no black bar & the start menu comes on top of the game.
The only decent solution in my case is to play with exclusive full screen. But as there is a resolution switch it takes nearly 4 seconds to alt tab
RayanTvinHow fix this? :(
sonOfRomeThis is absolutly ridiculous that a fix can not come out for this. It's been over 2 years NOW!!!! /1Lg6hir.png
huffyroxHi Valve.
Are there any plans to fix this in the near future?
pythqnCome on now valve! we can't use 21:9? interesting that the game works fine but not the hud_skin.. quite disappointing :(

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2新手玩什么位置 的文章

随机推荐