you东什么什么you东的男声baby开头的英文歌男声

一首歌的高潮部分有句what are you waiting for,男声,是一首英文歌。还有this is simple,this不懂什么了,然后就是what are you waiting for
What are you waiting for
歌手:My Favorite
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码歌词里有 now you left me so broken请问是什么英文歌?男的唱的_百度知道
歌词里有 now you left me so broken请问是什么英文歌?男的唱的
Miles Away - Mia MartinaNow you left me so broken-heartedI'm at your mercyI hope you find what you're searching forNow that you're freeAnd when the world fills your day with sorrowWill you think of me?I hope that you never lose your way homeLike I'm losing meI can hear your voice when you're whisperingThough you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles awayOnly in my dreams I can see your faceCause you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles awayLove, I'm sorry 'bout the way we partedStill a way for meTo get some time from your busy scheduleDon't reject meAnd I was hoping that there might besomething that you might feelIf I got on my knees and pleadedCause I'm losing meI can hear your voice when you're whisperingThough you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles awayOnly in my dreams I can see your faceCause you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles awayIf I could go back in timeAnd make all the wrongs rightThen maybe I could find a wayTo reach for milesMiles, miles, miles, miles, you're so far awayI can't let you slip awayMiles, miles, miles, miles, you're so far awayYou're so far awayI can hear your voice when you're whisperingThough you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles awayOnly in my dreams I can see your faceCause you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles awayI can hear your voice when you're whisperingThough you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles awayOnly in my dreams I can see your faceCause you're miles awayAnd I can feel your weight on the back of my spiritMiles away
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
现在你离开我那么破碎?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
是李纹的sunny day 吗
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',