歌词里有out of time歌曲的英文歌

求一首英文歌,里面有do you remember在广播里听到好几次了,一个挺有磁性的女声唱的,很舒缓,里面有句歌词是do you remember,do you remember,the time of your life.很有感觉的一首歌,
浮生梦魇15337
王若琳的The times of your life
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首歌词里有go looking for the summer time 的英文歌,女生唱的是女生唱的,节奏很轻快,不是Chris Rea的歌,
Look deep into the April face 渐入四月的气候 A change is clearly taking place 明显感受到了变化 Looking for the summer 寻找夏天 The eyes take on a certain gaze 双眼呆呆凝视 And leave behind the springtime days 遗留在春天的季节 Go looking for the summer 去寻找夏天 This ain\'t no game of kiss and tell 没说不是接吻的游戏 The implications how you knew so well 暗示你明白有多好 Go looking for the summer 去寻找夏天 The time has come and they must go 时间到来我们一定出发 To play the passion out that haunts you so 激情一直伴着你 Looking for the summer 寻找夏天 Remember love how it was the same 回忆爱是这么相同 We scratched and hurt each other\'s growing pains 我们在彼此伤害中成长 We were looking for the summer 我们寻找夏天 And still I stand this very day 在这个真实的日子里我依然执着 With a burning wish to fly away 由燃烧的梦想带我飞离 I\'m still looking,looking for the summer 我依然寻找,寻找夏天推荐两首歌(精灵小叮当之夏日风暴里的歌曲):1、Cara Dillon - Summer's Just Begun歌词Cara Dillon - Summer's Just BegunLife is rising upSurging forth in all directionsEvery little buttercup is reaching outto find connectionEvery blade of grass will touch the sunlightThe rain will touch the groundGrowing greener than it was beforeBees are droning bySpider silk is softly spinningNot a cloud in the sky you know it's only the beginningEvery little blossom,every flowerFlings its petals wide as the season comes roundOnce moreBobble:Hey,Tink!You ready for your first summer on the mainland?Tinker Bell:Absolutely!It's so beautiful out there.I can't believe we get to stay for the whole season.Bobble:Well,what are we waiting for?Race you down!The breeze is blowing light and sweetThe grass,a carpet at your feetCatch the colors.Feel the heat of the sonAll the sparrows in the dellSwirling round like a carrouselSinging loud enough to tell everyoneFairy:Hi,guys.Summer's Just BegunSummer's Just BegunBobble:There it is,Tink.Fairy camp!All the winters,all the springsLead us here on fairy wingsA season of a thousand things to be doneSummer's Just BegunSummer's Just BegunTinker Bell:Hiya,Cheese!Summer's Just Begun2、—Bridgit MendlerHold my hand and fly Never say goodbyeAcross an open sky Leave the world behind I will be alright if you stay by my side Spring and summer Love and laughter We'll live happily ever after We'll fly higher than we thought we'd be Because you've shown me how to believe Tiny shining star I know who you are You're never very far We'll never be apart Sparkle in my eye Light the sky tonight Spring and summer Love and laughter We'll live happily ever after We'll fly higher than we thought we'd be Because you've shown me how to believe In me (me) You've shown me how How to believe Fall and winter love and laughter We'll live happily ever after We'll fly higher than we thought we'd be Because you've shown me how to believe Hold my hand and fly Never say goodbye
女生唱的,Chris Rea是男的~~~~
下面有知友提供了一个答案:
Walk Off The Earth的《summer vibe》
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首酒吧里常放很嗨的英文歌,歌词里有good night、have good time,男女合唱的_百度知道
一首酒吧里常放很嗨的英文歌,歌词里有good night、have good time,男女合唱的
首酒吧放嗨英文歌歌词good night、have good time男合唱谁知道
1 Amy Diamond - It's My Life2 Angela Ammons - Always Getting Over You3 Angela Ammons - Big Girl4 ashley tisdale - love me for me - 音乐咖啡厅5 Atomic Kitten - If You Come To Me6 Atomic Kitten - Nothing In The World7 Britney Spears - Everytime8 Britney Spears - Girl In The Mirror9 Britney Spears - Pertty Boy10 Britney Spears - Sometimes11 Britney Spears - Walk On By12 Delta Goodrem - Lost Without You13 Demi Lovato - This Is Me14 Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us15 Groove Coverage - God Is A Girl16 Groove Coverage - The End17 Hayden Panettiere - I Still Believe18 Heartbeats - Amy Diamond19 I Still Believe In Love20 Jesse Mccartney - The Best Day Of My Life21 Jo De La Rosa - Honestly22 Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You23 Kelly Mack - One Last Time - 欧美超听声24 Lene Marlin - Another Day25 Lene Marlin - My Lucky Day26 Lene Marlin - Unforgivable Sinner27 Lene Marlin - Where I'm Headed28 Maria Arredondo - Burning29 Maria Arredondo - Cross Every River30 Maria Arredondo - That Day31 Natasha Thomas - Save Your Kisses For Me32 Natasha Thomas - Skin Deep33 Sibel - Maybe Someday34 taylor swift - back to december35 Westlife - If I Let You Go36 Westlife - My Love37 Westlife - That Is Why You Go Away38 优格男孩 - One In Love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女合唱的相关知识
其他2条回答
good time 应该
in the night
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 out of time歌曲 的文章