歌词里有out of time 歌词的英文歌

[精华推荐]
听英文歌学英语005:Baby One More Time-Britney Spears(双语歌词)
yuanli00 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your .歌里有句歌词i never wanna say good bye。。。女生唱的英文歌曲还有点象组合唱的
歌里有句歌词i never wanna say good bye。。。女生唱的英文歌曲还有点象组合唱的 5
不区分大小写匿名
会不会是这个``
Something There(美国电影《街头霸王》主题曲)演唱:CHAGE&ASKA作曲:飞鸟凉作词:飞鸟凉/CHARLIE MIDNIGHT编曲:飞鸟 凉 松本 晃彦I’m so alone in acrowd and cryToo many tearsJust like a child who’s lostI became a prisoner of my fearsPeople come, people goThey are hiding in shadowshiding in dreamsMoving in,moving outThey are nothing but strangers,Strange as it seemsMy paper heart is so easily tornAgian and agian&STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&never know what the reason may beIt just doesn’t endThere’s sound in the airWhite the time goes on slipping,slipping awayIn the air,it is everywhere,nowhere,somewhereSo I’m gonna have to sayWhy (Is it there)Tell me why(Is it there)I don’t ever &STRONG class=tx_hit&wanna &STRONG class=tx_hit&say &STRONG class=tx_hit&good-&STRONG class=tx_hit&bye(Do you ever wonder why?)As I look into an empty skySomebody tell why (Somebody tell me why)I feel there maybe something thereI feel there maybe someone thereSometimes a ship’s gotta break every chainTo go to seaI’m getting on,I’m getting on,getting onI want a love to set me freeTake a chanse,take s standThere’s a destiny waiting,waiting on a trainAnd your kiss,it is everywhere,nowhere,somewhereIt is warmer than rainWhy (Is it there)Tell me why(Is it there)I don’t ever &STRONG class=tx_hit&wanna &STRONG class=tx_hit&say &STRONG class=tx_hit&good-&STRONG class=tx_hit&bye(Do you ever wonder why?)As I look into an empty skySomebody tell why (Somebody tell me why)And when I’m wounded in the heartThat’s when I play my greatest partCome on,come on,come on.Cover me tonightCome on,come on,come on.I’m gonna make it rightYou know that try,and I try and I tryWhy (Is it there)Tell me why(Is it there)I don’t ever &STRONG class=tx_hit&wanna &STRONG class=tx_hit&say &STRONG class=tx_hit&good-&STRONG class=tx_hit&bye(Do you ever wonder why?)As I look into an empty skySomebody tell why (Somebody tell me why)Maybe somewhere(Tell me why)Maybe someway(Tell me why)Gonna find something to set me free(Do you ever wonder why?)I don’t know what it’s gonna thereSomebody tell me why(Somebody tell me why)I feel there maybe something thereI feel there maybe someone thereSomething there (Is it there)Something there (Is it there)Do you ever wonder whyDo you ever wonder why(Do you ever wonder why?)Somebody,somebody,somebody tell me whySomebody tell why(Somebody tell me why)Tell me why,tell me whyI don’t ever &STRONG class=tx_hit&wanna &STRONG class=tx_hit&say goodbye,I don’t ever &STRONG class=tx_hit&wanna &STRONG class=tx_hit&say goodbyeAs I look into an empty skySomebody tell why (Somebody tell me why)
Westlife--Swear it Again
  I wanna know
  Who ever told you I was letting go
  Of the only joy that I have ever known
  Girl, they were lying
  Just look around
  And all of the people that we used to know
  Have just given up, they wanna let it go
  But we're still trying
  So you should know this love we share was never made to die
  I'm glad we're on this one way street just you and I
  Just you and I
  I'm never gonna say goodbye
  Cos I never wanna see you cry
  I swore to you my love would remain
  And I swear it all over again and I
  I'm never gonna treat you bad
  Cos I never wanna see you sad
  I swore to share your joy and your pain
  And I swear it all over again
  Shane:
  All over again
  Some people say
  That everything has got its place in time
  Even the day must give way to the night
  But I'm not buying
  Cos in your eyes
  I see a love that burns eternally
  And if you see how beautiful you are to me
  You'll know I'm not lying
  Sure there'll be times we wanna say goodbye
  But even if we try
  There are some things in this life won't be denied
  Won't be denied
  The more I know of you is the more I know I love you
  And the more that I'm sure I want you forever and ever more
  And the more that you love me, the more that I know
  Oh that I'm never gonna let you go
  Gotta let you know that I
  (I'm never gonna say goodbye)
  (never wanna see you cry) All:
  (swear it all over again and I)
  (never gonna treat you bad)
  (never wanna see you sad)
  (oh no, oh no)
  All over again
  All over again
蒽,是韩剧《兄妹契约》里的插曲麽
是不是miley的we will always remember you?
A little love
希望帮到你
《Never Wanna Say Good Bye》 - 网络歌手 & & & & &&/yinyue/1070631/可以听
如果开头是这句的话
从未说再见
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一首英文歌 歌词里有you had a lots of ...i had a lots of...you had a lots of..i had a lots of time
cshaieb00119
歌名: The Ballad Of Chasey Lain 歌手 BLOODHOUND GANG? /v_show/id_XMjk1NzM1MTg4.html? 这歌词(掩面
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你在我心中(feat.Danny Of One Time)-H-Eugene 免费在线听超级舞者的新歌曲你在我心中(feat.Danny Of One Time)-H-Eugene在线试听,MP3下载,你在我心中(feat.Danny Of One Time)-H-EugeneLRC歌词
超级舞者 你在我心中(feat.Danny&Of&One&Time)-H-Eugene 铃声
超级舞者 你在我心中(feat.Danny&Of&One&Time)-H-Eugene歌词
感谢提供歌词
你在我心中(feat.Danny Of One Time)-H-EugeneLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 你在我心中(feat.Danny&Of&One&Time)-H-Eugene MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收你在我心中(feat.Danny&Of&One&Time)-H-Eugene铃声
正在播放:你在我心中(feat.Danny&Of&One&Time)-H-Eugene
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌good time 的文章

随机推荐