一首挺嗨的英文歌曲,开头一首歌高潮是哦哦哦哦哦,然后接歌词,高潮部分是嘟嘟嘟嘟,然后接歌词,基本都是女的唱,男的

跪求一首英文歌曲是个女生唱的~~~歌词一开始就是什么OUOUOUOUOUOU然后还有一句是wa one k vi one~~~这首歌的风格有点像DJ,高潮部分有wa one k vi one 这句
怪叔叔97EA
我觉得可能是avirl的MY HAPPY ENDING吧...因为刚开始就是那个ouououou的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这样怎么知道是什么歌啊,
...这个基本上很难...线索忒少
把歌的地址发出来,我听听
wa one k vi one~~~....从这个线索能猜出来我随便你
My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne(艾薇尔.拉维妮) So much for my happy endingOh oh, oh oh, oh oh...Let's talk this overIt's not like we're deadWas it something I did?Was it somethin...
扫描下载二维码有一首女英文歌 中间有一段女高音一直哦哦哦哦哦 很抒情的, 有一首女英文歌 中间有一段女高
有一首女英文歌 中间有一段女高音一直哦哦哦哦哦 很抒情的 不懂抒情的别来
中间的 哦 是连起来的 唱这一段的时候没有歌词 2-1-3 有一首女英文歌 中间有一段女高音一直哦哦哦哦哦 很抒情的
晕 你这怎么回答? 抒情,中间哦
就没了 你怎么说也找几句歌词出来啊
1within temptation - pale 2within temptation - memories
loving you?我不太确定,反正中间有一段海豚音,有嘟嘟嘟嘟
rooling in the deep
分几段有哦哦哦的?
les anges dans nos campagnes 法国的歌曲女生英文歌歌词有三个tell me tell me tell me eeee 然后高潮是have you...oh,oh,接着是三个s开头的单词不是tell me why也不是韩国歌曲tell me.是欧美女生歌哦.蛮动感的
i knew you were trouble
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首挺嗨的英文歌曲,开头哦哦哦哦,然后接歌词,高潮部分是嘟嘟嘟嘟,然后接歌词,基本都是女的唱,男的_百度知道
一首挺嗨的英文歌曲,开头哦哦哦哦,然后接歌词,高潮部分是嘟嘟嘟嘟,然后接歌词,基本都是女的唱,男的
里面是歌手,高潮部分是嘟嘟嘟嘟,然后接歌词,基本都是女的唱,开头哦哦哦哦,然后接歌词,大厦上面有一个很大的显示屏,场景应该是夜店,男的部分很少一首挺嗨的英文歌曲,MV开头是一栋大厦,中间还有的时候还有三个女裸露胸部跳舞
clock in the morning'Cos I'm the only one you know in the world that won't wanna be that call at 4 o&#39, it&#39, I am findingThat that&#39, coming downSpinning 'round, the night is calling?Aahh?No painInsideYou&#39I don'roundLooking for myself - SOBER (x2)When it&#39, &#39?Will I ever re like perfectionHow do I m safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party't be homeAahh the sun is blindingI stayed up againOm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party&#39?No painInsideYou&#39, No no no no no painHow do I s over, never againBroken down in agony just tryna find a fitOoo OoooI's not the way I want my story to endI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party&#39?And it whispers to me softly come and playAre like perfectionHow do I feel this good soberOOooo OOooNo PainInsideNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party&#39, spinning 's so good till it goes badTill you&#39, then it&#39, save your breath, spinning &#39?I don&#39?No painInsideYou'round,re my protectionSo how do I feel this good sober?Cre like perfectionBut how do I feel this good sober?No painInsideYou't wanna be the girl that has to fill the silenceThe quiet scares me cause it screams the truthPlease don'm the only one to blameI&#39, I am fallingAnd If I let myself go I'cos what't tell me that we had that conversationI won't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudestOr the girl who never wants to be aloneI don're trying to find the you that you once hadI have heard myself cry?Tell me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
嘟嘟嘟嘟的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高潮嗨到不断飞起 的文章

随机推荐