一首歌男的唱的call me . mydear my family mv

找一首歌,要英文原版的,是一个男的唱的,歌词第一句,i love you for sentimental reason只会前面的几句,i love you for sentimental reason ,i hope you do believe me ,i give you my heart,要外国原声,一个男人唱的,不要安七炫和其他国内歌手,有的朋友发我,你帅呆了,那么快,不过有没有MP3地址啊.我想下载到手机听.你放心,分肯定是你的
荣光万丈2403
I Love You For Sentimental Reasons - Nat King Cole 下载地址发消息给您了,请注意查看 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------那您留个邮箱吧,我直接发给您吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码听到一首歌 男的唱的 只记得有一句歌词大概是 call my name one time 唱的很深_百度知道
听到一首歌 男的唱的 只记得有一句歌词大概是 call my name one time 唱的很深
听首歌 男唱 记句歌词概 call my name one time 唱深情~比较缓慢首英文歌
Pietro Lombardi - Call My NameSay my namesay it loadsay it just to mesay it once say it twicebut then disappearcause I say and I praythat you always be the onealways swearthat it is so truethat I miss your sweet kissan the rendevouscould I say and I pray that you always be the onesay it againI miss you babysay it again I drive you crazysay it again please stay with mecause if you will call call my namebaby this love will never endyou cannot ignore I love you moremore and morecause if you will call my nameoh again again and againI cannot ignoreI love you moremore and moreoh I know oh I knowthat my time will comeand I pray just to got you missing like the suncause I know just for surethat you always be the oneit's my time it's a placewhere I wanna gotake this chance for romanceno I know it won'tcause I know oh I knowthat you always make me strongsay it againI miss you babysay it again I drive you crazysay it again please stay with mecause if you will call call my namebaby this love will never endyou cannot ignore I love you moremore and morecause if you will call my nameoh again again and againI cannot ignoreI love you moremore and moreYeah it's Pietro stylecause if you will call call my namebaby this love will never endCannot ignoreI love you moremore and moremore and moremore and moremore and more
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
贾斯汀比伯
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快手里,是关于恋爱的短视频的话一般都会唱一首歌,男的唱的,我只记得一句,“oh my love_百度知道
快手里,是关于恋爱的短视频的话一般都会唱一首歌,男的唱的,我只记得一句,“oh my love
快手关于恋短视频般都唱首歌男唱我记句oh
~咱结婚吧
……求听告诉歌名谢谢
提问者采纳
齐晨《咱结婚吧》
求采纳,亲
谢谢亲的采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
特我刚看问题我知道 咱结婚吧晚点
咱们结婚吧……我说对你说是不是占你便宜了,呵呵
我可不搞基!!!
咦,不对你是女的?还是女的?😄
肯定是变音器。。。我不会被你骗的。😄哈哈
声音听着就像幼儿园的孩纸嘛,真是的,以为我好骗啊。
你是女的哇姐姐
咱们结婚吧
~祝你天天开心
和你喜欢的人幸福
给个好评吧,么么哒
就是my love -westlife
不是,但是谢谢你
歌名咱们结婚吧。金志文唱的
这首歌名字叫做
咱们结婚吧,齐晨唱的。
有什么事再问我吧!
齐晨唱的咱们结婚吧
不信你去搜索
我这几天也在听
金志文 咱们结婚吧
咱们结婚吧。
齐晨唱的 你听完 就是这个
咱们结婚吧
咱们结婚吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌 旋律比较欢快 是个男的唱的 高潮是 oh my love后面好像接着就是中文 有_百度知道
有一首歌 旋律比较欢快 是个男的唱的 高潮是 oh my love后面好像接着就是中文 有
有一首歌 旋律比较欢快
是个男的唱的
oh my love后面好像接着就是中文
有谁知道这首歌叫什么嘛?
提问者采纳
咱们结婚吧?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
咋们结婚吧齐晨Oh my love,咋们结婚吧。好像和你拥有一个家。。。可以对一下歌词
李岗霖有首my
love很好听,是不是?
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁听到一首歌,好像挺火的,有一句歌词貌似是you are my baby,男的唱的,很high_百度知道
听到一首歌,好像挺火的,有一句歌词貌似是you are my baby,男的唱的,很high
baby是Justin Bieber演唱的歌曲,是他的代表作。属于第四张专辑《My Worlds Acoustic》一经推出便广受好评,有一大批的女孩为此倾倒,Justin Bieber也成为了如今最当红的歌手。 Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooahYou know you love me, I know you care.你知道你爱我,我知道你在意You shout whenever and I’ll be there. 你只要召唤我,我就会马上出现You want my love, you want my heart.你想要我的爱,你想要我的心And we will never ever ever be apart.我们将永远永远都不分离 Are we an item? Girl quit playing.我们是恋爱关系吧?女孩别再折磨我了 We're just friends, what are you saying.我们只是朋友,你在说什么Said there’s another one,look right in my eyes.你直视我的眼睛说你的心里有别人了My first love broke my heart for the first time. 我的初恋第一次就让我伤心 And I was like…  我就如Baby, baby, baby oh,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,my baby, baby, baby noo,I am like.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不,我喜欢的 my baby, baby, baby, oh. ,。。。我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢 。。。。I thought you’d always be mine, mine我还以为你会永远属于我。Baby, baby, baby oh 宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。 my baby, baby, baby noo,我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。my baby, baby, baby, oh. 我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。I thought you'd always been mine, mine.我还以为你会永远属于我 Oh oh, for you I would have done whatever,噢,为了你我可以赴汤蹈火and I just can’t believe we ain't be together.而我无法相信我们竟不能在一起 and I wanna play it cool. 我想要冷静or I'll losing you否则会失去你I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring. 我会为你买任何东西,我会为你买任何戒指 And I'm in pieces , baby fix me.但现在我却已成碎片,亲爱的请把我修好 And you'll shake me till you wake me from this bad dream. 然后直到你把我从这场噩梦中摇醒 I'm going down down down down 我变得越来越沮丧 and I just can't believe my first love won't be arounding.
MV截图我无法相信我的初恋已不在And I 'm like… 现在我就如Baby, baby, baby oh.宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。 My baby, baby, baby noo.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不,My baby, baby, baby, oh 我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。 I thought you'd always been mine,mine.
MV截图我还以为你会永远属于我Baby, baby, baby oh.宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢 my baby, baby, baby noo.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。 my baby, baby, baby, oh. 我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。 I thought you'd always been mine, mine (mine) 我还以为你会永远属于我说唱部分:When I was 13 I had my first love, 13岁时我遇到了初恋情人 there was nobody that compared to my baby
RAP部分:Ludacris没有人能和我的宝贝相比 and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above 没有人可以介入我们之间,没有人阻拦我们 She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck, 她让我变得疯狂,噢,我就像是个追星族she woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks. 她白天能让我清醒,根本不用去星巴克She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend. 她让我心跳加速,当我在街上遇到她时我的心跳就会停一拍 不管在学校还是操场,但我真的很想和她在周末见面 She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing
MV女主角Jasmine她知道她让我目眩神迷,因为她是如此美丽 and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying…. 现在我的心已成碎片,但我还是要不停地说(说唱完)Baby, baby, baby oh.宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢 my baby, baby, baby noo.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。 my baby, baby, baby, oh. 我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。I thought you'd always been mine, mine我还以为你会永远属于我Baby, baby, baby oh.宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢 my baby, baby, baby noo.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不。 my baby, baby, baby, oh. 我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,噢。 I thought you'd always be mine, mine。我还以为你会永远属于我I'm gone。 我已离去 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,( now I'm all gone)yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, (now I'm all gone)yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, (now I'm all gone)now I'm all gone. 现在我完全放手了 Gone, gone, gone, gone, I'm gone. 离去,离去,离去,离去。我退出了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Frankie Valli唱can't take my eyes off you能自听错听句歌词 应该
I love you baby
You are my baby
陈汉典,倪安东
贾斯丁.韦伯
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁