歌词l want my tears back迷恋 是什么歌

Young and beautiful简直了,尤其那几句头韵
都是属于小时候觉得很好听,后来发现词也很有内涵的歌。&br&&br&排名不分先后,歌词翻译均来自百度百科:&br&&br&&br&1 Eagles &Desperado&&br&&br&——出自专辑&Desperado&&br&&img src=&/4a135f440e2f_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&398& data-rawheight=&400& class=&content_image& width=&398&&&br&&blockquote&Desperado是西班牙语中的单词 意为&流亡者,失意者& ,是老鹰乐队的歌曲,westlife曾翻唱过&/blockquote&&br&歌词:&br&Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?&br&失意之人啊~ 你为什么不清醒?&br&You been out ridin'fences for so long now.&br&你在围栏上呆了好久了(意指这人不碰爱情,一直维持在旁观看)&br&Oh, you're a hard one,&br&啊,你真的很难劝动&br&but I know that you've got your reasons.&br&但是我知道你有你的理由&br&These things that are pleasin' you&br&can hurt you somehow.&br&那些令人开心的事情总能伤害到你&br&Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy!&br&不要去拿钻石的皇后(扑克牌里的方块Queen)(意指很闪耀的女生)&br&She'll beat you, if she's able.&br&她会打你,如果她可以的话 (她会让你的生活很难受)&br&You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.&br&你知道红心Queen是你最好的赌注 (意指应该寻找爱你的,你爱的女生)&br&Now it seems to me some fine things&br&have been laid upon your table,&br&在我看来,你的面前有着很好的选择&br&but you only want the ones that you can't get.&br&但是你只要你得不到的那些&br&Desperado, ah, you ain't gettin' no younger.&br&失意之人啊,你已经不年轻了&br&Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home.&br&你的痛苦和饥饿,它们在把你赶回原点&br&Freedom, oh, freedom. That's just some people talkin'&br&自由,噢自由。那只是有些人说的&br&You're a prisioner walking through this world all alone.&br&你是孤独闯世界的囚犯&br&Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?&br&难道冬天时,你的双脚不冷吗?&br&The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.&br&天空不会下雪,太阳也不会照耀&br&It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.&br&白天和黑夜无法分清&br&You're losin' all your highs and lows.&br&你在失去感到开心和低落的能力&br&Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?&br&你不觉得那种感觉的失去很奇怪吗?&br&Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?&br&失意之人啊~ 你为什么不清醒?&br&Come down from your fences, open the gate.&br&从围栏上下来,打开(你心中的)闸门吧&br&It may be rainin' , but there's a rainbow above you.&br&现在也许在下雨,但是你头上有一道彩虹&br&You better let somebody love you (2x)&br&before it's too late.&br&你最好让某人爱你(2x)&br&在一切都太迟之前&br&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///%3F__m%3DmboxCtrl.playSong%26__a%3D__o%3D/search%257C%257CsongListIcon%26fr%3D-1%257C%257C-1%26__s%3Dforever%2520young%2520live%23& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&百度音乐盒&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&&br&&br&2 Sting &Shape of My Heart &&br&&br&出自专辑&Ten Summoner Tales&&br&&img src=&/8df64f208ffbcb2ab900ff74_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&400& data-rawheight=&400& class=&content_image& width=&400&&&br&&blockquote&&i&Shape of My Heart &/i&是老牌摇滚歌手Sting的经典作品。被收录在其专辑《十个传奇》中。同时此曲还是1994年电影《这个杀手不太冷》中的片尾曲。此曲将纸牌中的四种花色分别对应成权力(梅花)、金钱(方片)、武力(黑桃),心(红桃)。&heart&一语双关,反映了杀手孤独的内心,配合上Sting低沉略带沙哑的声音,被演绎得天衣无缝。&/blockquote&&br&歌词:&br&&br&He deals the cards as a meditation&br&他玩纸牌时似乎在冥想&br&And those he plays never suspect&br&他的对手从来没有怀疑过这点&br&He doesn't play for the money he wins&br&他玩牌并非为了赢得金钱&br&He doesn't play for respect&br&也不是为了得到人们的尊重&br&He deals the cards to find the answer&br&他在牌局中寻觅答案&br&The sacred geometry of chance&br&寻觅神秘的几何概率&br&The hidden law of probable outcome&br&那可能的结果中隐藏的法则&br&The numbers lead a dance&br&牌局中数字决定了一切(字面意思:数字如同引出一场舞蹈)&br&I know the spades are the swords of a soldier&br&我明白黑桃如士兵手握的利剑&br&I know the clubs are weapons of war&br&梅花似战场轰鸣的炮枪&br&I know the diamonds mean money for this art&br&牌局艺术里方块便若到手的金钱(字面意思:我知道那些方块意味着财富)&br&But that's not the shape of my heart&br&但这决不是红桃的形状(字面意思:但那皆非我心之形)&br&He may play the jack of diamonds&br&他可能会出方块J&br&He may lay the queen of spades&br&又或许他会下注黑桃Q&br&He may conceal a king in his hand&br&也可能手里藏了一张K&br&While the memory of it fades&br&然而同局者终将遗忘这张牌(而这些记忆终将消褪)&br&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///%3F__m%3DmboxCtrl.playSong%26__a%3D__o%3D/search%257C%257CsongListIcon%26fr%3D-1%257C%257C-1%26__s%3Dforever%2520young%2520live%23& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&百度音乐盒&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&&br&&br&3 U2 &Sometimes You Can't Make It on You Own&&br&&br&出自专辑&How to Dismate an Atomic Bomb&&img src=&/a8e74bb709f1e8e38889_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&500& data-rawheight=&500& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&500& data-original=&/a8e74bb709f1e8e38889_r.jpg&&&br&&blockquote&Bono写给过世父亲的一首歌&br&&/blockquote&&br&歌词:&br&&br&&br&Tough&br&you think you've got the stuff&br&你以为你很刚强&br&You're telling me and anyone&br&You're hard enough&br&你总是告诉我和所有的人,你已足够坚强&br&You don't have to put up a fight&br&你没必要奋战到底&br&You don't have to always be right&br&也不必总是追求完美&br&Let me take some of the punches&br&请让我为你分担&br&For you tonight&br&就在今夜&br&Listen to me now&br&听我说&br&I need to let you know&br&我一定要让你明白&br&You don't have to go it alone&br&你不必独自承担一切&br&And it's you when I look in the mirror&br&每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你&br&And it's you when I don't pick up the phone&br&每当我还没拿起电话,就已感觉那是你&br&Sometimes you can't make it on your own&br&有时候,你不能独自承担一切&br&We fight all the time&br&我们一直在对抗&br&You and I...that's alright&br&你和我...好吧&br&We're the same soul&br&我们拥有相同的灵魂&br&I don't need&br&我不需要&br&I don't need to hear you say&br&不需要要听你说&br&That if we weren't so alike&br&如果我们不是如此的相像&br&You'd like me a whole lot more&br&你会喜欢我更多一些&br&Listen to me now&br&现在请听我说&br&I need to let you know&br&我一定要让你明白&br&You don't have to go it alone&br&你不必独自承担一切&br&And it's you when I look in the mirror&br&每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你&br&And it's you when I don't pick up the phone&br&每当我还没拿起电话,就已感觉那是你&br&Sometimes you can't make it on your own&br&有些时候,你不能独自承担一切&br&I know that we don't talk&br&我知道,我们很少交流&br&I'm sick of it all&br&因为我很反感这一切&br&Can - you - hear - me - when - I -&br&你能听到吗?当我唱起这首歌&br&Sing you're the reason I sing&br&你是我歌唱的理由&br&You're the reason why the opera is in me...&br&你是我爱上歌剧的原因&br&Where are we now?&br&我们这是怎么了?&br&I've got to let you know&br&我一定要让你明白&br&A house still doesn't make a home&br&一所房子,未必就是一个家&br&Don't leave me here alone...&br&不要让我孤单一个人……&br&And it's you when I look in the mirror&br&每当我看到镜中的自己,就像看到了你&br&And it's you that makes it hard to let go&br&是你让我难以放手&br&Sometimes you can't make it on your own&br&有时候,你不能独自承担一切&br&Sometimes you can't make it&br&有时候,你无法做到&br&The best you can do is to fake it&br&对你来说,最好的选择是伪装&br&Sometimes you can't make it on your own&br&有些时候,你不能独自承担一切&br&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///%3F__m%3DmboxCtrl.playSong%26__a%3D__o%3D/search%257C%257CsongListIcon%26fr%3D-1%257C%257C-1%26__s%3Dforever%2520young%2520live%23& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&百度音乐盒&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&&br&&br&4Bob Dylan&Forever Young&&br&&br&——出自专辑&Planet Waves&(1974)&br&&img src=&/cea208a50_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&425& data-rawheight=&425& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&425& data-original=&/cea208a50_r.jpg&&&br&&br&歌词:&br&&br&May God bless and keep you always, &br&愿上帝的庇护与你同在&br&May your wishes all come true,&br&愿你能够梦想成真&br&May you always do for others &br&愿你为永远帮助别人&br&And let others do for you.&br&也接受别人的恩惠&br&May you build a ladder to the stars &br&愿你可以造一把采摘繁星的云梯&br&And climb on every rung, &br&然后摘下属于你的那颗&br&May you stay forever young, &br&愿你永远年轻 &br&Forever young, forever young, &br&永远年轻,永远年轻&br&May you stay forever young. &br&愿你永远年轻&br&&br&May you grow up to be righteous, &br&愿你长大后正直无私&br&May you grow up to be true, &br&愿你懂事时真实善良&br&May you always know the truth &br&愿你永远了解真理的方向&br&And see the lights surrounding you. &br&所到之处都有高灯明照&br&&br&May you always be courageous, &br&愿你永远勇敢无畏 &br&Stand upright and be strong, &br&坚韧不拔,意志坚强&br&May you stay forever young, &br&愿你永远年轻 &br&Forever young, forever young, &br&永远年轻,永远年轻&br&May you stay forever young. &br&愿你永远年轻&br&&br&May your hands always be busy, &br&愿你总是忙碌充实&br&May your feet always be swift, &br&愿你的脚步永远轻盈敏捷&br&May you have a strong foundation &br&愿你有一个坚强的信念,屹立不倒&br&When the winds of changes shift. &br&当暴风骤雨来临时&br&&br&May your heart always be joyful, &br&愿你的心总是充满快乐&br&May your song always be sung, &br&愿你的歌曲能够永远被人传唱&br&May you stay forever young, &br&愿你永远年轻 &br&Forever young, forever young, &br&永远年轻,永远年轻 &br&May you stay forever young. &br&愿你永远年轻&br&&br&Bob Dylan版:&a href=&///?target=http%3A///%3F__m%3DmboxCtrl.playSong%26__a%3D__o%3D/search%257C%257CsongListIcon%26fr%3D-1%257C%257C-1%26__s%3Dforever%2520young%2520live%23& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&百度音乐盒&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&Joan Baez现场版:&a href=&///?target=http%3A///%3F__m%3DmboxCtrl.playSong%26__a%3D__o%3D/search%257C%257CsongListIcon%26fr%3D-1%257C%257C-1%26__s%3Dforever%2520young%2520live%23& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&百度音乐盒&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&(此人是Bob Dylan和乔布斯得的女友)&br&&br&&br&&br&(若是受欢迎,我再补充)
都是属于小时候觉得很好听,后来发现词也很有内涵的歌。排名不分先后,歌词翻译均来自百度百科:1 Eagles &Desperado&——出自专辑&Desperado&Desperado是西班牙语中的单词 意为"流亡者,失意者" ,是老鹰乐队的歌曲,westlife曾翻唱过歌词:Desperado, why…
这个答案不定时更新。听到能单曲循环的歌都会来M一下。欢迎关注。&br&&br&&b&Sep 2, 2015更新&/b&&br&感谢大家的赞和关注,好久没有更新新歌了,原因不是因为偷懒,而是这半年我实在是没听到特别满意的歌,但是又不愿意将就着推荐给大家【摊手笑】。今天看到评论区有知友想听歌,那就把我最近一段时间认为“还可以”的英文歌分享给大家~&br&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s.09997.56.chqCNO& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Terrified (Acoustic Tribute to Katharine McPhee and Zachary Levi)-Corey Gray, Terrified (Acoustic Tribute to Katharine McPhee and Zachary Levi)MP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&br&&blockquote&You, by the light is the greatest find&br&你像一道光,珍贵的宝藏&br&In a world full wrong you're the thing that's right&br&颠倒的世界,你才是真理&br&Finally made it through the lonely to the other side&br&度过了寂寞,通往未知的殿堂&br&You said it again, my heart's in motion&br&你呢喃着,我的心在触动&br&Every word feels like a shooting star&br&你的每一句话,如划过的流星&br&I'm at the edge of my emotions&br&我站在感情的边缘&br&Watching the shadows burning in the dark&br&看着影子在黑暗中燃烧&br&And I 'm in love and I 'm terrified&br&我坠入了爱河,我惊慌失措&br&For the first time in the last time in my only life&br&只因为由始至终,你是我的真爱&/blockquote&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s.09997.1.xDLdNF& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&This Is What Makes Us Girls-Lana Del Rey, This Is What Makes Us GirlsMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&打雷姐难得有一首歌是节奏强烈的,不过还是让人很舒服~&br&&br&&blockquote&This is what makes us girls&br&We all look for heaven and we put our love first&br&Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse&br&Don't cry about it, don't cry about it&br&This is what makes us girls&br&We don't stick together 'cause we put our love first&br&Don't cry about him, don't cry about him&br&It's all gonna happen&/blockquote&&br&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s.09997.1.FeoBsq& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Honeymoon-Lana Del Rey, HoneymoonMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&依然打雷姐,╮(╯▽╰)╭表示这是一首跟young and beautiful差不多的曲子,曲调悲凉歌词却甜蜜。打雷好像很喜欢这种反差萌的样子~&br&&br&&blockquote&There are violets in your eyes&br&There are guns that blaze around you&br&There are roses in between my thighs&br&And a fire that surrounds you&br&It's no wonder every man in town had neither fought nor found you- &br&everything you do is elusive even to your honey dew&/blockquote&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s..vzyLJ7& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Bones-Alex G, BonesMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&这首歌是很久以前听到的,也放进来,也是好听的~&br&&br&&blockquote&You struck me like a bolt of lightening &br&Running through me in the dead of night and I know it I know it. &br&Now I see you when I close my eyes you're &br&The only reason why I live and die, and I know it I know it. &br&And I feel you down in my soul &br&You rattle my bones It's running me over and over &br&And I feel you burning my heart It rattles my bones &br&You're running me over and over &br&Light me up in a burning fire &br&See the smoke written in the sky that I know it I know it. &br&Yeah And I'm never gonna try to fight it &br&You're the reason why I live and die and I know it, I know it. &br&And I feel you down in my soul &br&You rattle my bones It's running me over and over &br&And I feel you burning my heart It rattles my bones &/blockquote&&br&One Republic的counting stars【这首歌已经满天飞了现在,下载地址就不放送了。】&br&觉得歌词特别好。&br&&blockquote&I see this life Like a swinging vine&br&最近生活如一团乱麻&br&Swing my heart across the line&br&  让我无法适从&br&In my face is flashing signs&br&  眼前闪过各种画面&br&Seek it out and ye shall find&br&  求你们要找&br&Old, but I'm not that old&br&我还没有那么年迈&br&Young, but I'm not that bold&br&  年轻的话 ,我还有自知之明&br&And I don't think the world is sold&br&  我不认为这个世界无药可救&br&I'm just doing what we're told&br&  我们只是按部就班&br&I, feel something so right&br&  有时我觉得自己是对的&br&But doing the wrong thing&br&但那只是我自以为是&br&I, feel something so wrong&br&  有时候我认为他是错的&br&But doing the right thing&br&但恰恰事与愿违&br&I could lie, could lie, could lie&br&我可以自欺欺人&br&everything that kills me makes me feel alive&br&  不能断绝之物置之于死地而后生&/blockquote&&br&&b&Mar.6th,2014 &/b&&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/Ffm%3Daltg3& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Overboard-Manafest,Overboard在线试听,MP3免费下载,Overboard歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&新增加拿大独立乐队manafest的overboard。最近听的最爽的英文歌,没有之一。&br&&blockquote&DO OR DIE AND TO KEEP IT ALIVE WE GOT A WAKE UP&br&WE GOT TO SAVE US&br&SO BABY HANG ON&br&I'M COMING AFTER YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARD&br&ANY MOMENT&br&WE COULD LOSE IT&br&I'M JUMPING IN FOR YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARD&br&S.O.S&/blockquote&&b&July 2nd, 2014&/b&&br&放两首最近单曲循环的歌儿~&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s.09997.24.UKsLNn& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Brand New Day 歌曲&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&blockquote&Dream Send me a sign&br&Turn back the clock&br&Give me some time&br&I need to break out&br&&br&And make a new name&br&Let's open our eyes&br&To the brand new day&br&&br&It's the brand new day&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s..UKsLNn%26from%3Dsearch_popup_song& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&A Day to Be Alone 歌曲&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&blockquote&Tell me about those nights you stay awake告诉我你的不眠之夜 &br&Tell me about those days you hated me告诉我那些你恨我的日子 &br&Tell me how you'd rather die alone than being stuck &br&here with me告诉我你如何宁愿独自死去也不愿跟我一块 &br&And maybe youve fallen down或许你已经倒下 &br&And maybe you, you took the long way home或许你走了很长的路 &br&Baby, you will never love you like me宝贝,你永远无法如我爱你一般的爱你自己 &br&And one day this will fade away总有一天,伤痛都会消失 &br&In the mirror, youll see your smiling face在镜子里,你将看到自己的笑脸 &br&And standing next to you will always be me, be me站在你身边的人永远是我,是我&/blockquote&&b&Aug. 4th, 2014&/b&&br&今天的一个赞提醒我要更新了233333&br&以下两首歌都来自于 &a data-hash=&fdafa808c1cd57b461a5d& href=&///people/fdafa808c1cd57b461a5d& class=&member_mention& data-editable=&true& data-title=&@Eric Deng& data-tip=&p$b$fdafa808c1cd57b461a5d&&@Eric Deng&/a&同学的推荐。好听得不行不行的。&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s..0.3V0HLs& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Jet Lag-Simple Plan, Jet LagMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&jet lag是时差的意思。爱情时差。男女对唱。&&&br&&blockquote&What time is it where you are?&br&你在的城市现在几点?&br&I miss you more than anything&br&我好想你&br&Back at home you feel so far&br&独自回到家 你离我如此遥远&br&Waitin for the phone to ring&br&我等着你的电话&br&It's gettin lonely livin upside down&br&生活一团乱 我感到好孤独&br&I don't even wanna be in this town&br&我根本不想来到这个小镇&br&Tryin to figure out the time zones makin me crazy&br&我试图计算出我们的时差&br&You say good morning&br&你对我说早安&br&When it's midnight&br&在午夜的时候&br&Going out of my head&br&你不在我身边&br&Alone in this bed&br&我一个人孤单地躺着&br&I wake up to your sunset&br&当你那边太阳落下的时候 我正好起床&br&It's drivin me mad&br&我快疯了&br&I miss you so bad&br&我好想你&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s.09997.23.OzTMRr& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Rock Mix)-Aerosmith, I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Rock Mix)MP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&电影《绝世天劫》主题曲。&br&Eric同学推荐的时候说:把这首歌送给所有需要靠着回忆活着的人。&br&&blockquote&Lying close to you feeling your heart beating.我离你是如此的近,都能感觉到你的心跳&br&And I'm wondering what you're dreaming.我想知道你的梦想是什么&br&Wondering if it's me you're seeking.我是否是你寻找的人&br&Then I kiss your eyes & thank God we're together.那么我会吻向你的眼并感谢上帝让我们在一起&br&And I just wanna stay with you.我只想与你在一起&br&In this moment forever,forever & ever.此时此刻永远延续下去&br&I don't wanna miss one smile.我不想错过你温馨的微笑&br&I don't wanna miss one kiss.我不想错过你甜美的吻&br&Well,I just wanna be with you.我只想与你在一起&br&Right here with you,just like this.就这样与你一直在一起&br&I just wanna hold you close.只想紧紧拥着你&br&Feel your heart so close to mine.感觉你的心贴我如此的近&br&And just stay here in this moment.就这样永远在一起&br&For all the rest of time.无时无刻永远在一起&br&Don't wanna close my eyes.不想闭上眼睛&br&Don't wanna fall asleep,yeah不想睡着&br&Don't wanna miss a thing.不想错过任何事&/blockquote&最后贡献两首我最近单曲循环的。&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s.09997.34.CuYjVn& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Love Runs Out-OneRepublic, Love Runs OutMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&脑残粉表示,本命啥歌都好听嘤嘤嘤。&br&&blockquote&I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,&br&I'll be the bright, in black, that's making you run.&br&And I feel alright, and we'll feel alright,&br&'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out.&br&I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,&br&'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.&br&&br&I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium.&br&I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one.&br&And I feel alright, and I feel alright,&br&'Cause I worked it out, yeah I worked it out.&br&I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,&br&'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.&br&&br&I got my mind made up and I can't let go.&br&I'm killing every second 'til it sees my soul.&br&I'll be running, I'll be running,&br&'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.&br&And we'll start a fire, and we'll shut it down,&br&'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/Fspm%3Da1z1s..UZh3J5%26from%3Dsearch_popup_song& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Caring Is Creepy-The Shins, Caring Is CreepyMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&情归新泽西插曲。听到的时候也是醉了。&br&歌词也相当不错啊。&br&&blockquote&I think i'll go home and mull this over&br&Before i cram it down my throat&br&At long last it's crashed, it's colossal mass&br&Has broken up into bits in my moat.&br&&br&Lift the mattress off the floor&br&Walk the cramps off&br&Go meander in the cold&br&Hail to your dark skin&br&Hiding the fact you're dead again&br&Undeneath the power lines seeking shade&br&Far above our heads are the icy heights that contain all reason&/blockquote&&b&Sep. 6th, 2014 &/b&&br&各位中秋快乐~我又来更新了。。。&br&最近就听到两首让我觉得能单曲循环的好歌。&br&一首是它&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/Fspm%3Da1z1s.09997.1.ZRP3Bn& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Forever Now -Bang Gang, Forever Now MP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&这个乐队来自于冰岛,可能是因为冰岛当地气候的原因,他们的音乐也带着北欧的冷冽。【笑&br&但是这首歌的歌词还是很甜蜜的。。。&br&&blockquote&The evening grabs us in the sounds we are bound&br&we sit and watch the sun moving down&br&it feels so good to have you around&br&wish we could stay forever, have forever now&br&&br&we listen to the silence streaming&br&memories they take us back to the day we met&br&where we ran with kissing&br&will we ever have this feeling again&/blockquote&另一首是它,在LAVA RADIO无意间听到,瞬间单曲循环无法自拔&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s..Z2L6Cm& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Healing Touch-Green River Ordinance, Healing TouchMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&blockquote&Honey, heal my broken heart&br&I'm freezing underneath&br&And I've been here waiting patiently&br&&br&Honey, ease my restless mind&br&I cannot get to sleep&br&With your healing touch, healing love&br&You bring back the life in me&br&&br&Fading like a distant star&br&Holding back the missing parts&br&And she found the good in me&br&When I couldn't see&br&&br&Everywhere I go these days&br&She's never really far away&br&With me in my darkest hour&br&&br&And she's moving my feet&/blockquote&听听看,说不定你也爱它。。。&br&&br&&b&Sep. 20th, 2014&/b&&br&QAQ单曲循环到死的摇滚。。。&br&最重要的是听一次燃一次!&br&热血沸腾ing。&br&这首歌中文翻译是:凤凰涅磐。&br&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/%3Fspm%3Da1z1s..0.T67KeY& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&The Phoenix-Fall Out Boy, The PhoenixMP3下载,歌词下载&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&blockquote&Put on your war paintCross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-dies&br&Silver clouds with grey linings&br&绽放生命焰火&br&穿越, 穿越心的距离&br&为梦想不惧死亡&br&让光芒刺穿云雾&br&&br&So we can take the world back from theheart-attacked&br&One maniac at a time we will take it back&br&You know Time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start&br&So dance alone to the beat of your heart&br&让我们焕发光彩闪耀世界&br&一个偏执狂一颗执着心&br&你必须忍耐寂寞才能畅怀高歌&br&舞动孤独感受寂寞心跳&br&&br&Hey young blood&br&Doesn't it feel&br&Like our time is running out&br&I'm gonna change you like a remix&br&Then I'll raise you like a phoenix&br&You're wearing our vintage misery&br&No; I think it looked a little better on me&br&I'm gonna change you like a remix&br&Then I'll raise you like a phoenix&br&嘿, 年轻的血&br&涌动奔流&br&时不我待&br&我要谱写生命华彩&br&凤凰涅槃&br&充满痛苦磨难&br&但是, 正是痛苦让我成长&br&我要谱写生命华彩有如凤凰涅槃&/blockquote&
这个答案不定时更新。听到能单曲循环的歌都会来M一下。欢迎关注。Sep 2, 2015更新感谢大家的赞和关注,好久没有更新新歌了,原因不是因为偷懒,而是这半年我实在是没听到特别满意的歌,但是又不愿意将就着推荐给大家【摊手笑】。今天看到评论区有知友想听歌…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 迷恋歌词 的文章

随机推荐