英文歌开头是一男的唱 ,bobokerbei 慢歌,很有节奏,qq飞车里好听的英文歌的

求一首英文歌,开头是一个女生低沉的唱着 i 什么什么,很有节奏,有男生rap_百度知道
求一首英文歌,开头是一个女生低沉的唱着 i 什么什么,很有节奏,有男生rap
所以才误认为是她吧,印象中好像是ladygaga唱的,忘了看歌名,当时是随机听到的这首歌是前段在B榜上听到的,或者就是歌手名字有La开头的,但是我自己找了很久没找到
Pia Mia - F**k With U 最近B榜榜单,我目前只想到这首额
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
大概是new ridaz唱的IOU。你可以听听对不对
不是这种欢快的,,大概9月初的B榜上的歌
那就不知道惹pwp
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求qq飞车一首英文歌。男唱的,开头用B-box,开头节奏是图图图图图_百度知道
求qq飞车一首英文歌。男唱的,开头用B-box,开头节奏是图图图图图
re neighbor't we share the same loveTell me why notLife is shorter than most have thoughtHold my handThere are many ways to do it rightHold my handTurn around and seewhat we have left behindHold my hand my friendWe can save the good spiritof me and youFor another chanceAnd let' my neighborWe's only one small planetwhere to beSo I'm always gonne be your neighborThere're alwaysgonna be neighborsYou's a daily basic affairNow we share the same bright sun'The same round moonWhy don't see that we keep hurtingeach other noAll we do is just fightNow we share the same bright sun't denyThat we's prayfor a beautiful worldA beautiful worldI share with youChildren seem likethey' we can's kinda crying loudThe breeze't we share the same loveTell me why notLife is shorterthan most have thoughtHold my handThere are many ways to do it rightHold my handTurn around and seewhat we have left behindHold my hand my friendWe can save the good spiritof me and youFor another chanceAnd let'm always gonnabe your neighborWe cannot hide'So cold and empty insideLost a way long time agoDid we really turn out blindWe don's prayfor a beautiful worldA beautiful worldI share with youNo matter how far I might beI're still going onLike nobody really caresAnd we just stopped feelingall the pain becauseLike it're neighborsSo hold my handThere are many waysto do it rightHold my handTurn around and seewhat have left behindHold my handThere are many waysto do it rightHold my handTurn around and seewhat have left behindHold my hand my friendWe can save the good spiritof me and youFor another chanceAnd let'The same round moonWhy don's sound in sadOh noTell me when did we become&#39Hold My Hand - Maher ZainI hear the flower've lost their smileOn the new blooded playgroundsOh noHow could we ignoreheartbreaking crying soundsAnd we&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
其他1条回答
能再说明的详细点吗?中间有什么特点?
只有记得开头是噗噗噗噗的。因为这首歌只在6、7年前听到过几次。后面都没印象了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首B字母开头的英文歌是男的唱的,我是边走路边听,这首歌听起来很有节奏感,会让你不知不觉跟着它快走,歌名我忘了,谁帮帮我啊,太感谢了!
Deepside - booty music
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首男生唱的英文歌,开头是伟哦昂什么什么什么,然后高潮是一段很有节奏感的_百度知道
一首男生唱的英文歌,开头是伟哦昂什么什么什么,然后高潮是一段很有节奏感的
英语所属专辑:不一样的爸爸发行时间:Sheryl Crow语言;s Son播放歌手Mother Nature&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他4条回答
here with you
我知道这个歌,但不是
是不是原唱是女的唱的
我也不知道,你如果知道啥歌就发过来我先听听对不对
等一下啊,
嗯嗯,找了俩小时了,也不差这一会
carpenters-yesterdy once more
你看一下是不是
不对😌
我以前听过不记得了,等一下去去找一下啊
好😂
Daniel powter-free loop
推荐一首歌
👌🏻
找不到了,抱歉啊
😒😒
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首男的唱的英文歌,开头节奏大概是:滴答滴答滴答答滴答,滴答滴答滴答答答答,高潮部分是:...on the sunday.on the monday...so happy on the tuesday.
ぁ尐熙ぁ806
Seven years and fifty days--Grove Coverage 好想不是你想要的,但是这个也值得一听,.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 bobok 的文章

随机推荐