people 是把人干掉!快笑死了!
people 不就是把人干掉嘛!快笑死了!
alexpascal
如此做人:do people?!
alexpascal
怎么在逻辑上搭配单数的I与集合名词people?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
"physical examination"
Try this. 到过时习()网站, 在那可通过不同媒体学习与测试, 可以学习商业和企业英语。时间由自己控制。CET4免费学习。 可下载到手机...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'“事情进展的怎么样”用英语怎么说?这里的事情 泛指工作,或者其他一些事情等.在美语里事情是不是用stuff更好?用How is thing going 或者How is it going ,how is stuff going?
How are you getting along with the work?How are things making out?How is your work coming along?你说的“How is it going ”也可以How is thing going,这句语法没错,但一般不用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一般说what`s going on就可以了。
How's it going?
地道翻译:How are things getting along?
口语中一般挺省略的,比如What's up? 或What's going on? 个人认为thing or stuff都是可以的。
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Your netcard?
Is it your netcard?
一般都有~~~你可以直接到前台问呀~~~~~
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'当前位置: &
求翻译:说起我最喜欢的科目,你们猜是什么呢?告诉你们吧,是英语,我认为英语是一门有趣的科目,在这门课目里我能学到很多的英语单词和句子,如果遇到外国人的话,说不定我还可以和他们交流呢!我爱英语。是什么意思?
说起我最喜欢的科目,你们猜是什么呢?告诉你们吧,是英语,我认为英语是一门有趣的科目,在这门课目里我能学到很多的英语单词和句子,如果遇到外国人的话,说不定我还可以和他们交流呢!我爱英语。
问题补充:
Speaking of my favorite subjects, you guess what is it? Tell you it is in English, I think English is an interesting subject, in the head in this course I can learn a lot of English words and sentences, if they are foreigners, then maybe I can communicate with them too! I love English.
My favorite subjects, you guess what? tell you that it is English, and I think that English is a fascinating subject, in this course, I have learned of many English words and sentences, if you encounter problems with foreigners, maybe I could and they exchange! I love English.
Mentions subject which I most like, you guessed is what? Tells you, is English, I thought English is an interesting subject, I can learn the very many English word and the sentence in this topic, if runs into the foreigner, perhaps I also may exchange with them! I love English.
Talk about my favorite subject, you know, what do we mean? Tell you was English, it I believe English is a interesting subject, door courses I could learn much English word and sentence, if encountered foreigners,, maybe I may exchange them! I loved English.
Talk about my favorite subject, you know, what do we mean? Tell you something, is English, I think that English is an interesting subject, I can learn a lot in the course of English words and sentences, if you encounter aliens, maybe I can also exchange them! I love English.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!物理上液体或气体的“温差”用英文怎么说?比如翻译这一句:“空调的进出水温差为5摄氏度.”用英文怎么说?
两种:difference in temperaturerange of temperature
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
difference in temperature
temporature difference! the air-con's in-out water temporature difference is 5
Differential Temperature我翻译过一些压力方面的英文资料,在这些资料中"压差"的描述为"differential presure"
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 你想干什么英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐