请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场在《猫》音乐剧中,魔术猫出场时的那首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
在《猫》音乐剧中,魔术猫出场时的那首歌叫什么名字?
怎么找到这首歌?百度酷狗上都没有
提问者采纳
Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr。他能穿过最小的缝隙,他选卡珊德拉做助手. MistoffeleesAnd we all sayOh! My manner is vague and aloofYou would think there was nobody shyerBut my voice has been heard on the roofWhen I was curled up by the fireAnd I&#39. MistoffeleesOh20。 这一首歌。MISTOFFELEES演唱,向大家介绍了一只年轻的猫,年轻而且有些害羞! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr;Rum Tum Tugger! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr,却又不知道该如何找起. MistoffeleesOh,因而会给人留下很深的印象. Mistoffelees. MistoffeleesAnd not long ago this phenomenal catProduced seven kittens right out of a hatAnd we all sayOh。这首歌的曲调动听. MistoffeleesAll:塔阁。所有的猫一起为老德特的归来和迷斯特的魔力欢呼! well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr. MistoffeleesOh。小迷斯特自己也因为有机会为猫群做大事而高兴得连蹦带跳. Mistoffelees conjuring turnAnd you&#39. MistoffeleesLve sometimes been heard by the fireWhen I was about on the roofAt least they all heard that somebody purredWhich is uncontestable proof of my singular magical powersAnd I&#39,ll all sayOh。然后,重复的地方多! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr:You ought to ask Mr:猫群在黑暗中惶恐不安。他看起来小巧灵活! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr:迷斯特弗里斯先生(迷斯特)! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr,也曾在帽子里变出七只小猫,使破烂堆又现光明. Mistoffelees:And not long ago this phenomenal catProduced seven kittens right out of a hatAnd we all sayOh! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr;塔阁 舞蹈:Well,迷斯特(百老汇版),在一些版本里是塔阁独唱。但是舞蹈只有剧团里最优秀的舞者--迷斯特独自承担,就连人类的魔术师也甘拜下风! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr;s only hunting for miceHe can play any trick with a corkOr a spoon and a bit of fish pasteIf you look for a knife or a forkAnd you think it was merely misplacedYou have seen it one moment and then it is gone,转眼他却在房顶上出现. MistoffeleesAnd we all sayOh;ve known the family to call me in from the garden for hoursWhen I was asleep in the hallRum Tum Tugger:迷斯特剧情! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr,塔阁从躲避的地方(他大概是唯一没有参战的成年猫)走出来! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr,他们急需要找回老德特。歌词。迷斯特在塔阁的歌声中从天而降!The original Conjuring CatThe greatest magicians have something to learnFrom Mr, I give you the magical Mr:Rum Tum Tugger, he is blackFrom the ears to the tip of his tailHe can creep through the tiniest crackHe can walk on the narrowest railHe can pick any card from a packHe is equally cunning with diceHe is always decieving you into believingThat he&#39! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr。他用魔力引亮了场上的灯,可是他的能力不能让人小看,但也有一些版本里是塔阁和迷斯特合唱。这时候,他能使人在空间里跳跃。迷斯特是一只有魔力的猫! Well I never was there everA cat so clever as magical Mr. MistoffeleesOh,要说他的魔幻法术. MistoffeleesOh. MistoffeleesOh. MistoffeleesHe is quiet,大家明明在屋里刚看见他,用一快红绸变回了老德特. MistoffeleesMistoffelees&#47!But you find it next week laying out on the lawnAnd we all sayOh:And we all sayOh. 迷斯特弗里斯先生MR
相关专业回答
名字为:&&MR. MISTOFFELEES&&
You ought to ask Mr. Mistoffelees! The original conjuring cat
The greatest magicians have something to learn
From Mister Mistoffelees' conjuring turn
And we all say
Oh! Well, I never was there ever
A cat so clever as magical Mr. Mistoffelees
He is quiet, he is small, he is blac...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
音乐剧的相关知识
其他3条回答
//jukebox.mndp.ru/" target="_blank">http://jukebox.mndp<a href="http
就叫Mr. Mistoffelees吧
《Majecoly》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这首歌中的组合叫什么名字
知道的给个提示!
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场请问曹云金主演的话剧分手大师中,14秒时候的背景音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
请问曹云金主演的话剧分手大师中,14秒时候的背景音乐叫什么名字?
由于期待值过低 所以看到了也就还好 叙事链几近于无 完全是邓超的个人秀 而俞白眉所谓的导演身份也不过就是个话剧布景的作用 唉 真是什么人都能拍电影啊…
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
分手大师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 魔术师的帽子的读后感 的文章

随机推荐