求一首英文歌,只记得一句话的最后一个词是cry,之后是一段说唱,女生唱的,谢谢你还记得我岩焱大家

i could be the better我想找一个女生们唱的英文歌,歌词只记得Icould be the better 音乐很舒缓 节奏不快中间的歌词是“ i could be the better
i could be the
better.(这点儿忘记了 )”总之每唱到这句的时候
就有点重复
注:不是艾薇儿的《I can do the better》啊{请大家看好注示}
看好了再回答我的问题
是不是 Donna Lewis唱的I could be the one 在QQ音乐 和酷我里面都找得到
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码08-2509-1308-1109-13
02-1102-0902-1002-10
◇本站云标签
◇热点推荐求一首很sexy的英文歌开头是个男生的几句说唱,然后是女生,很有节奏很sexy,结尾部分又有男生的几句说唱,歌名好像是F开头蛮长的一个词,类似felicitous的拼法,中间歌词中有很多是按字母拼读单词的.
夏轩S咁盹5
这首吧?——黑眼豆豆的歌,其中女主唱是fergiefergie - Fergalicious Four,tres,two,unoListen up ya'll,Cuz this is itThe beat that I'm bangin' is de-li-ciousFergalicious definition make them boys go locoThey want my treasureso they get their pleasures from my photoYou could see me,you can't squeeze meI ain't easy,I ain't sleazyI got reasons why I tease 'emBoys just come and go like seasonsFergalicious (Fergalicious)But I ain't promiscuousAnd if you was suspiciousAll that shit is fictitiousI blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)That puts them boys on rock,rockAnd they be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (four,tres,two,uno)So delicious (It's hot,hot)So delicious (I put them boys on rock,rock)So delicious (they wanna slice of what I got)Fergalicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty,tasty)Fergalicious def-,Fergalicious def-,Fergalicious definition make them boys go crazyThey always claim they know meComin' to me call me Stacy (Hey Stacy)I'm the F to the E,R,G the I the EAnd can't no other lady put it down like meI'm Fergalicious (so delicious)My body stay viciousI be up in the gym just working on my fitnessHe's my witness (oooh wee)I put yo' boy on rock rockAnd he be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (four,tres,two,uno)So delicious (It's hot,hot)So delicious (I put them boys on rock,rock)So delicious (they wanna slice of what I got)Fergalicious (hold hold hold hold hold up,check it out)Baby,baby,babyIf you really want meHoney get some patienceMaybe then you'll get a tasteI'll be tasty,tasty,I'll be laced with laceyIt's so tasty,tasty,It'll make you crazyT to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tastyD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the,to the,to the,hit it FergieAll the time I turn around always brotha's gather roundalways looking at me up and down looking at my(uuhh)I just wanna say it now I ain't tryin to round up dramalittle mama I don't wanna take your manAnd I know I'm comin off just a little bit conceitedand I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat itBut I'm tryin' to tell,that I can't be treated like clienteleCuz' they say sheDelicious (So delicious)But I ain't promiscuousAnd if you was suspiciousAll that shit is fictitiousI blow kisses (mmmwwahhh)That puts them boys on rock,rockAnd they be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (got,got,got)Four,tres,two,unoMy body stay viciousI be up in the gym just working on my fitnessHe's my witness (oooh wee)I put yo' boy on rock rockAnd he be lining down the blockjust to watch what I got (four,tres,two,uno)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)I'm Fergalicious,t-t-t-t-t tasty,tastyIt's so delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)So delicious (aye,aye,aye,aye)I'm Fergalicious,t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t (aye,aye,aye,aye)T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A,to the S T E Y girl you tastyT to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A,to the,to the (four,tres,two,uno)D to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to theD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the,to the,to the (four,tres,two,uno)T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A to the S T E Y girl you tastyT to the A to the S T E Y girl you tasty,T to the A,to the,four,tres,two,unoD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to theD to the E to the L I C I O U S,to the D to the E to the,to the,to the,to the,to the..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文说唱歌,只记得有一段好像是 round round round round偶尔还有女的插进去唱几句.求歌名都说了是说唱很嘻哈的那种
是不是round round 歌手:sugababeshttp://box./m?word=mp3,[round%20round%20sugababes]&gate=1&ct=&tn=baidumt,round round&si=;;9&lm=0&attr=0,0&rf=zb&mtype=12
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 邓丽君谢谢你常记得我 的文章

随机推荐