有首女的唱的oh my darling 英文歌歌 高潮是:龙类 i can do oh oh ..i can do ..很多i can do出现

一个女的唱的英文歌好像有you can do everything i can_百度知道
一个女的唱的英文歌好像有you can do everything i can
声音挺空灵的.高潮就是___can do everything ___ can.
提问者采纳
是demi lovato的skyscraper 么 高潮有一句you can take everything i have you can break everything i am
提问者评价
太感谢了~~找了好久阿...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌(是女唱的)里面好像有oh my big big boy( i love you.有一首英文歌(是女唱的)里面好像有oh my big big boy( i love you.)括号 位置好像还有i do,i need you
M2M-Pretty Boy/v_show/id_XMjYwOTkwMDU2.html
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌,中间有一句i can see it turn to me(?),高潮部分是why do_百度知道
一首英文歌,中间有一句i can see it turn to me(?),高潮部分是why do
高潮部分是why dont we……(?),中间有一句i can see it turn to me(一首英文歌
re on my mind
on my mind againWill I got to let you know thatI're on my mindOn my mind
on my mind againOn my mind
on my mind againOn my mind
on my mind againWill I got to let you knowYou're on my mindEven though I can't see you all the timeI got to let you know you&#39On My Mind - Donavon FrankenreiterOh baby let're on my mindOn my mind
on my mind againYou're on my mind
on my mind againI gone you't see you all the timeI got to let you know you's get down tonightEvery time we do it just feels so rightLet're on my mindEven though I can't see you all the timeI got to let you know you're on my mind
on my mind againI said you're On my mind
on my mind againYou'll never let you goYou will wellYou take those clouds and make a sunny dayI love to watch you do it just your own wayYou take my day into nightYou still give me all your loving lightEven though I can's go sit underneath that willow treeOh baby just you and meEven though I can're on my mind
on my mind againI said you're never let you goBecause you't see you all the timeI got to let you know you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.有首英文歌高潮是I什么you,I什么to一个女的唱的,很高很轻?_百度知道
有首英文歌高潮是I什么you,I什么to一个女的唱的,很高很轻?
m trying to hold onLosing strength in these hands of mine, yeahI tried every way I canBut it't let go of my hands)If everything&#39,I dropped my watch behind the tireThrew my alarm clock inside the fireplaceYt do this aloneHs harder to hold on to your hands than the hands of timeId stopI&#39David Archuleta - My Hands ★
制作Accidentally, I'm trying to hold onStanding here open hands and IKnow I can&#39, I need you hereI'm trying to hold onStanding here open hands and IKnow I can'm trying to hold onLosing strength inm looking for you, I't think this is workingSqueezing so hard my hands are hurtingOught to let go in the first placeAnd I put the phone on the front lawnEverything that shows time is goneI't ever let me goHold on to my hands (don't let go of my hands)Don&#39, I need you hereI&#39, oh hold onLemme hold on (to my hands)Hold on to my hands (don&#39, ohIf everything is silent listen for your heart to lead me right to you, I need you hereI&#39, hold onLemme hold on (to my hands)Can you hold on to my hands (don&#39, yeahI tried every way I canBut it&#39, yeahI tried every way I canBut its harder to hold on to your hands than the hands of timeIm tryin&#39,on the news and the weather channelI'm tryin'd listen for your heartTo d listen for your heartTo lead me right to you, oh hold onBaby hold on (to my hands)Hold on to my hands (don't let goI don' to hold onStanding here open hands in airNo, I cant do this aloneHold on, I't let go of my hands)Don'm outside in my robe, and I put thes harder to hold on to your hands than the hands of timeIt do this aloneHd stopI'm outside in this coldStill looking for youIf everything&#39, I' to hold onlosing strength in these handsof mine,t let go of my hands)Don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
兰陵的相关知识
其他2条回答
someone like you ?
上帝是女孩?
应该不是吧
我觉得有点像
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询