有首what can i do 英文歌歌什么l can some 拉米欧

一首英文歌 第一句是 some people want......_百度知道在中国流行的英文歌一首英文歌,全称记不住了,只好像叫some love i can do,如果不知道推荐几首也行,不要太多,10首以内,多了听不过来,最好有链接
█花仔1920
  I Love You  歌手:Faith Evans  My heart belongs to you  So what could I do  To make you feel I'm down with  You see me hangin around  But you don't know how you make me feel for you, and  Each and every day, I try to make some sense of this  What you mean to me, I know it could be serious  Each and every nite, I dream about just holding you  Loving you like this, what is a girl supposed to do  I love you (I love you)  I want you (I want you)  You're the one that I live for  And I can't take it any more  I love you  I need you  What can I do to make you see  You're the only one for me  First time I saw your face  My heart just erased  All the guys I knew before  You walked into my life  I was the type to never want for nothing  Each and every day, I try to make some sense of this  What you mean to me, I know it could be serious  Each and every nite, I dream about just holding you  Loving you like this, what is a girl supposed to do  I love you  I want you  You're the one that I live for  And I can't take it any more  I love you  I need you  What can I do to make you see  You're the only one for me  I love you, I want you, I need you in my life  Can't you see what you mean to me  Baby come hold me tight  I miss you, wanna kiss you  Everytime I see your face  Baby I'll be waiting for you  Each and everyday  I love you  I want you  You're the one that I live for  And I can't take it any more  I love you  I need you  What can I do to make you see  You're the only one for me  You're the only one for me  And I know it's meant to be  What can I do to make you see  My love will carry on  So listen to my heart and know  You'll find out where my love will go  The future lies between us boy  Oh babe I love you so  I love you  I want you  You're the one that I live for  And I can't take it any more  I love you  I need you  What can I do to make you see  You're the only one for me  I love you  I want you  You're the one that I live for  And I can't take it any more  I love you  I need you  What can I do to make you see  You're the only one for me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有首英文歌 里面的主歌一部分是 some day I will... ...leaving... 我很想知道是什么歌_百度知道有歌词问这首英文歌叫什么名字。在线等。_百度知道一首英文歌里有here is a thing ,some hot thing_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 what can i do 英文歌 的文章

随机推荐