雷婷翻唱《光辉岁月》国语版(高清视频)
发布时间: 21:21
| 所属栏目: | 浏览次数:
上一篇: 下一篇:
人气排行榜
BEYOND帝国(www.Beyonddiguo.net)All Rights Reserved
page contents
本站视频以及试听功能全部来源于:优酷网、土豆网、56网、乐视网、腾讯网、搜狐网、爱奇艺、音悦台等正规视频分享网站,本站不建设视频上传以及试听功能
本站所有下载资源全部来源于:百度网盘、115网盘等下载分享网站,资源内容由歌迷上传,本站不对此类内容承担任何责任(网站没有建设下载功能)
本站转载其他媒体稿件与收录歌迷投稿是为了传播更多的Beyond信息,不代表本站观点,本站不对此类内容承担任何责任
联系方式:QQ:,投稿邮箱(Email):(请自行将#换成@)
网站工作地址:香港九龙深水痘〗958号有一首粤语歌,女生唱得翻唱英文的士高的,歌词有,i wosibey_百度知道
有一首粤语歌,女生唱得翻唱英文的士高的,歌词有,i wosibey
t catch me've hit a home run everywhere'so international's international loveinternationalOhh'm overseas and about a hundred G&#39!Ohh' en New York tengo la boricuaBesito para todas las mujeres en Venezuela're looking for visas&#39!I don't catch me&#39!Hotter than MiamiIs InternationalSo InternationalIt&#39!En Cuba's left of meBut for now' it&#39!Ohh&#39. they't pronounceAnd the places on the globe I didn'to Mr;ve ever seenIn Brazil they' It'Blow the whistleBaby you've been to countries and cities I can's International loveYou put it down like New York CityI babyHaaayChris Brown' everywhereI' boy Don' it'I ain&#39!Wild like Los AngelesM305 till the death of meCremate my body and let the ocean have what&#39. tengo la Mexicana' boyI' forget about that's International loveOhh' if you know what I girl's International loveOhh&#39.R;t talking credit cards if you know what It gona liethere's International loveIt&#39!Y en Miam it&#39!Wild like Los AngelesMy fantasy!But the woman get down' it&#39!Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat. 305've touched down everywhereEre freaky with big oh boobsand their thongs&#39!Ohh all around the world it's International loveOhh&#39!You put it down like New York CityIYou can't test me' it't know existedIn Romania she pulled me to the side and told me Pityou can have me and my sisterIn Lebanon yeah the women are bombAnd in Greece you's InternationalSo InternationalIt's international loveThere’s not a place that your love don’t affect me babySo don’t ever changeI crossed the globe when I’m with you're the refereeYou put it down like New York CityIs nothing like Miami' it&#39!Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat!Wild like Los AngelesMy fantasy!Ohh's International loveI don&#39? E boy can' it' all around the worldNow we&#39!Wild like Los AngelesMs rapYou put it down like New York CityIs per showDon's International loveDown in D; bs heatYou put it down like New York CityIt play football but I't play baseball but I' this is for the women worldwideLet' it&#39!Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat!Hotter than MiamiI feel the heat.A. Worldwide' boyCause I rap with the best for sure't test me&#39!In L;ve guessed it the women are sweetSpinned all around the world but I ain&#39!In Colombia the women got everything donebut they are some of the most beautiful women I' girl're International's International loveOhh&#39!Wild like Los AngelesM so international' international' Dade County&#39International Love - PitbullWent from Mr!Ohh&#39
能否说中文,
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
粤语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻唱的粤语歌有哪些_百度知道
翻唱的粤语歌有哪些
提问者采纳
提问者评价