我记得我爱过有首英文歌封面是一男一女都穿黑色的衣服,这首歌我突然忘了叫什么名求助大神。调快忘了。那首歌还

一首英文歌 一男一女唱的 歌名好像是heading for 什么的 可是这首歌一直找不到 希望有人告诉我完整的歌名_百度知道
一首英文歌 一男一女唱的 歌名好像是heading for 什么的 可是这首歌一直找不到 希望有人告诉我完整的歌名
提问者采纳
and the days I get on, heading for nowhereWaiting for something to finally notice was goneI head to the place where I go when I know I went wrongMoments repeat colours change to the beat of a songCounting the days I /v_show/id_XMTg1MjgzOTg4:Jets Overhead - Heading For NowhereI&#39,t stop the repeating aloneHere in thise place I get peace I get war.Now I&#39, heading for nowhere(Guitar solo)We got the timeHeading for nowhere.And at the beginningBack onto the streetAlways chasing somethingEven in our sleepWe got the timeHeading for nowhere.Standing at the stationFalling out of lineMissing my connectionAsking for the timeAnd at the beginningBack onto the streetAlways chasing somethingEven in our sleepWe got the timeHeading for nowhere, I get on:http, heading for nowhereWe got the timeHt notice /v_show/id_XMTg1MjgzOTg4, heading for nowhere.html请对照歌词, heading for nowhere,m aware I can&#39://v.youku, heading for nowhereWe got the timeHeading for nowhere,m looking for something that I didn&#39, heading for nowhereWe got the timeHeading for nowhere, heading for nowhere://v, heading for nowhereWe got the timeHeading for nowhere, months just went by without anything wrong, heading for nowhere,Weeks maybe.youkuheading for nowhere
jetsoverhead乐队的在线视频
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一男一女的相关知识
其他1条回答
heading for tomorrow
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁channelv 【V】有首英文歌 场景是一个男的弹吉他 有一男一女在走 背后有子弹类的在射击_百度知道
channelv 【V】有首英文歌 场景是一个男的弹吉他 有一男一女在走 背后有子弹类的在射击
听了以后觉的好听 请你们帮我找找
为您推荐:
弹吉他的相关知识
其他2条回答
moonlight shadow
seether ft amy lee的 broken?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌《i will give you everthing》的演唱者是谁?这首歌以前好像在网游《超级乐者》背景音乐里出现过,一男一女的对唱.不要歌词连接什么的,我有MP3,就是想知道演唱者是谁?哪个国家的?
Clazziquai是韩国的一个乐队
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我记得 的文章

随机推荐