i king zhe dunzhuo so开头英文歌高潮so hard

求一首英文歌 中间有几句i listen to zhe ridio 男的唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌 中间有几句i listen to zhe ridio 男的唱的
re starting to sing 当他们开始唱时So fine 如此欢畅All my best memories 我所有的美好回忆Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮现Some can even make me cry 有些令我哭了Just like before 一如往昔It're starting to sing 当他们开始唱时So fine 如此欢畅When they get to the part 当他们唱到Where he's yesterday once more 这是昨日的重现Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they's breaking her heart 他让她伤心的那一段时It can really make me cry 真的令我哭了Just like before 一如往昔It'd gone 我是多么想知道它们去了哪儿But they're back again 但是它们又回来了Just like a long-lost friend 像一位久未谋面的朋友All the songs I loved so well 那些歌我依旧喜欢Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they&#39比较可能是这首YESTERDAY ONCE MORE昨日重现Words & Music by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis词曲.卡朋特/s yesterday once more 这是昨日的重现(Shoobie do lang lang) 无比惆怅 (Shoobie do lang lang) 无比惆怅Looking back on how it was in years gone by 回首过去的几年And the good times that I had 我曾有过的欢乐时光Makes today seem rather sad 今天似乎更加悲伤So much has changed 一切都变了It was songs of love that I would sing to then 这就是那些跟着唱过的旧情歌And I memorize each word 我记住的每个字眼Those old melodies 那些古老旋律Still sound so good to me 对我仍然那么动听As they melt the years away 可以把岁月融化Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they'约翰;re starting to sing 当他们开始唱时So fine 如此欢畅Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines 仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一声 shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they&#39.贝迪斯When I was young 当我年轻时~~~~I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听收音机Waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌When they played I'd sing along 当他们演奏时我会跟着唱It made me smile 令我笑容满面Those were such happy times 那段多么快乐的时光And not so long ago 不能长久How I wondered where they&#39:理查德
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
朴树 - radio in my head
这个吧yesterday once more
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高潮部分i wanna king you 男生唱的英文歌_百度知道
高潮部分i wanna king you 男生唱的英文歌
tooYou&#39,Ohthe jungle VIPI&#39:Now I&#39, oobee dooI wanna be like youI wanna walk like youTalk like you:Rick Cua作曲, oobee dooI wanna be like youI wanna walk like youTs red fireTo make my dream come trueGive me the secret歌名;ll see it&#39, oobee dooI wanna be like youI wanna walk like youTm the ll see it' around:Rick Cua所属专辑, tooYou&#39, tooYou&#39, mancubClue me what to doGive me the power of man'm tired of monkeyin's trueAn ape like meCan learn to be human tooNow don&#39, mancubI made a deal with youWhat I desire is man's what&#39, tooOh;s botherin&#39, oobee dooI wanna be like youI wanna walk like youTalk like you, mancubAnd stroll right into townAnd be just like the other menI' meI wanna be a man:《Koo -Ah》发行时间;ve reached the top and had to stopAnd that's trueAn ape like meCan learn to be human tooOh;s red fireSo I can be like youOh:I Wanna Be Like You歌手!Oh;ll see it&#39: Rick Cua作词:2007年歌词
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有一首英文歌第一句是she so sexy so cold蛮好听的一首歌,但我不知道叫什么..有哪位仁兄知道可否告知一下!
The League的《My L.O.V.E》.歌词:my love,my love she's so sexy,so cool she's the baddest girl i seen i'm wonderin why i only see her in my dreams the love of my life,she's the only one for me my l-o-v-e,oh my l-o-v-e baby,you're my shooting star ride with me and i'll take you far explore the world,and back around you lift me up,and you hold me down (you hold the crown) and you make this team there's no couple like this,king & queen there's no other couple like,you & me you're the girl of my dreams,my everything i love this feelin,your love is healin i need it,i breathe it no way i'd ever leave it i'm so into you,don't what i'd do your love is so true it's just me & my boo she's so sexy,so cool she's the baddest girl i seen i'm wonderin why i only see her in my dreams the love of my life,she's the only one for me my l-o-v-e,oh my l-o-v-e i never thought i'd find another love like this i'll never forget the first time we kissed (we kissed) your body against mine the touch of your skin,your lips such a beautiful kiss (such a beautiful kiss) my l-o-v-e,she elevate me she fly & so free,was blind now i see and without her,now what would i be not what i am,but i'd still be a g i'd still be hype,i'd still shine bright but who'd be there to hold me so tight who'd be there when it's lonely at night my wife,so right,the love of my life she's so sexy,so cool she's the baddest girl i seen i'm wonderin why i only see her in my dreams the love of my life,she's the only one for me my l-o-v-e,oh my l-o-v-e we're so picture perfect,i can't imagine my life without you (l-o-v-e) it's like i'm floatin on air,whenever you're here baby come with me and i'll take you there she's so sexy,so cool she's the baddest girl i seen i'm wonderin why i only see her in my dreams the love of my life,she's the only one for me my l-o-v-e,oh my l-o-v-e she's so sexy,so cool she's the baddest girl i seen i'm wonderin why i only see her in my dreams the love of my life,she's the only one for me my l-o-v-e,oh my l-o-v-e l-o-v-e,l-o-v-e l-o-v-e,l-o-v-e she's so sexy,so cool she's the baddest girl i seen i'm wonderin why i only see her in my dreams the love of my life,she's the only one for me my l-o-v-e,oh my l-o-v-e (oh my l-o-v-e)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁向我推荐几首好听的英文歌?_百度知道
谁向我推荐几首好听的英文歌?
just one last dance--sarah connorYou Are Not Alone——迈克尔·杰克逊loving you ——Minner Riperton
Baby——贾斯汀比伯soledad——Westlifeas long as you love me—— Backstreet BoysI
Love You—— Joanna WangBig Big World——EmiliaDisguise(伪装)——Lene Marlin(琳恩 玛莲)Fallin
Out——Keyshia Cole若我离去-经典英文版(If I leave)——影视原声这些都是既经典又好听的英文歌,我反正很喜欢,希望你能听听!
看你喜欢什么类型吧
劲爆点的 K-391
Electrode Pegboard Nerds
-- Fire in the Hole (这两首
是remix 冷是冷点
不过够嗨) David Guetta - Little Bad Girl Taio Cruz - Hangover
安静点的 Sia - Breathe Me
I'm In Here Sheryfa Luna - Tu Me Manques(小语种) Lissie - When I'm Alone
说唱的 T.I. - Dead and Gone 和 You ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Oops Jaime Pas Langlais-gulliai could be the one-Donna LewisThe Magic KeyThe Show-LenkaWhen I Wake Up-Ldy LickemApologize-TimbalandGotta Have You-The Weepies喜欢的话还有很多。
deep side唱的Booty music,直接在QQ音乐上打上Booty music就行了
just one last dance
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌很好听的。开头大概是这样的:so you yesterday when we tooking (好像有点拼错了。。)高潮_百度知道
有一首英文歌很好听的。开头大概是这样的:so you yesterday when we tooking (好像有点拼错了。。)高潮
提问者采纳
t noticeI miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to get closerI miss youBut it's weird that you don&#39.(Oh)Saw you yesterdayWe were talkingComparing notesWhat&#39..;s strangeNow that everything&#39.I...I;t noticeDon's changedAnd it scares me &#39.?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=nikki%20cleary%20%2D%20i%20miss%20you&t=2Saw you yesterdayWe were talkingComparing notesWhat&#39...没错的话应该是这首nikki cleary - i miss you http../m....
提问者评价
对你的感谢无以用言语回报 非常感谢!我狠着急在找这歌曲 感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
丽安娜刘易斯
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁