像我一样 他们这样凝望着我英文歌叫什么名字很长的英文歌啊

我曾环游世界只为找到像你一样的人
英文歌忘记名字了只知道有这么一句_百度知道
我曾环游世界只为找到像你一样的人
英文歌忘记名字了只知道有这么一句
我曾环游世界只为找到像你一样的人
英文歌忘记名字了只知道有这么一句
s my prerogativeyou can't they just let me live (tell me why)i don's talking all this stuff about mewhy don's my prerogative (it's talking all this stuff about mewhy don&#39?but they don't know the dealabout my sistertrying hard to make it rightnot long ago before i won this fighteverybody&#39?they say im crazyi really don's talking all this stuff about mewhy don's my prerogative)it't need permissionmake my own decisions (oh)that't give a damngetting boys is how i livesome ask me questionst tell me what to dodon't i live my lifewithout all of the things that people say oooooheverybody's my prerogative (it's my prerogative)everybody's my prerogativeit'm really not soupedego trips is not my thingall these strange relationshipsreally gets me downi see nothing wrong withspreading myself aroundeverybody't understand mei really don's my prerogative (it&#39.can you handle minepeople can take everything away from youbut they can never take aware your trutht they just let me live (tell me why)i don't carethat't need permissionmake my own decisions (oh)that't get me wrongi's my prerogative (it's talking all this stuff about mewhy don't need permissionmake my own decisions (oh)that't they just let me live (tell me why)i don't need permissionmake my own decisions (oh)that't they just let me live (tell me why)i don't they just let me live (tell me why)(they say im nasty)i don't need permissionmake my own decisions (oh)that's my prerogativethey say im nastybut i don't tell me what to dowhy can's talking all this stuff about mewhy don's my prerogative)(they say im crazy)everybody's the way that i wanna liveit&#39.;s my prerogative)it's the way that i wanna liveit&#39.;s my prerogativeyou can's my prerogativeit&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
around the world
david deen0的
adele-someone like you
不是,那个是大部分都在唱我曾环游世界没有找到像你一样的人
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌是什么安怒you维却不来我得,系多么咧叫什么名字来着跪求。_百度知道
有一首英文歌是什么安怒you维却不来我得,系多么咧叫什么名字来着跪求。
提问者采纳
Taylor Swift- I Knew You Were Trouble
还真的是,太谢谢了 😃
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词你每天幽幽眼神凝望着我的歌名_百度知道
歌词你每天幽幽眼神凝望着我的歌名
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
眼神的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我感觉真棒.我早就知道我会这样是一首英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
我感觉真棒.我早就知道我会这样是一首英文歌叫什么名字
s a big love big big loveBut veguas love are very bang it toIt's not a demoIt&#39Big Love - Ben LeeTurn on the radio and seaching for the stationReady the work out and comfort the vacationIf not beginning it'mma tell my father take it most my part yearNow I get something for youAnd it's further a secretYeap yeapIt sounds a leigionYeap yeapIt'mma gotta give it all to youI'm telling lies and tell about leaving fary taleI heard the song it's just the big love big big loveWe'mma gotta give it all to youI's not your bondenYeap yeapIt's a big love big big loveMade us together love we fall with youI got question on a paytion for the answerI got victory about another dithusterNow I's all about the
in my item drumNo inventation is now I're little crazy but my heart is trueIt're a little crazy but your heart is trueIt'm gotta get it all to youI gotta memory if be it in they owtionRight way the meloday and was be the emotionI walk crying for the tale that surround meAnd so I look in your eyesIt was the big love big big loveYou's a big love big big loveI's the only way to faioI'm looking for the real oneI found the long I found the natty that surround meBut then I look insideI found the big love big big loveOn my little crazy but my heart is trueYeah big love big big loveAnd I's not your parentsYeap yeapIt's the big love big big loveOn my little crazy but my heart is trueIt's not your high schoolIt's not your tvYeap yeapIt's just the big love big big loveOn my little crazy but my heart is trueIt's not a historyYeap yeapIt's a big love big big loveGood veguas love you vary bang it toIt&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌的名字,开头是fly fly……好像还有sky.听轻快的一首歌.叫什么名字啊?最好把歌词贴上来让我看看是不是.写咯~楼下贴链接的(《firefly》)那个不是哦~不是《firefly》,是个女声唱的.歌名:FLY 歌手 :j.holiday
是Golden Sky吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的英文歌名字 的文章

随机推荐