等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁08-1909-1809-0308-16
02-0903-2501-1912-27
也许你感兴趣
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.啊噶了破你锤啊噶里路是什么英文歌孩子一直在唱不知道什么歌_百度知道
啊噶了破你锤啊噶里路是什么英文歌孩子一直在唱不知道什么歌
越多收获I go full throttle down the dark streets穿过黑暗的街头And there is trouble ahead I can t weak前面就是麻烦I can't weak I can&#39Fast Car - Taio CruzI m in a battle with my heartbeat战斗中, 我心跳加速The more I struggle the more I get deep遭受越苦得到越多I go full throttle down the dark streets穿过黑暗的大街And there is trouble ahead I can t weak麻烦就在面前It s like I m running through a red light闯红灯Girl you know you make me weak宝贝你让我虚弱I should be hittin all the brake lights我应该在刹车灯前被撞死Hold up hold up oh坚持Girl you really turn me on on on on宝贝你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我们没有回头路We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行Girl you really turn me on on on on宝贝你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我会载着你快速前行We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行It isn t like me to get caught up我不会被超过But when you running you re never quite free奔跑时的你从来没有自由I wasn t really meant to find love我要寻爱But now you found me and got me all weak你找到了我;t I can't weak I can&#39, 我心跳加速The more I struggle the more I get deep越多苦难, 你让我变得虚弱It s like I m running through a red light闯红灯Girl you know you make me weak宝贝你让我虚弱I should be hittin all the brake lights我应该在刹车灯前被撞死Hold up hold up oh坚持Girl you really turn me on on on on你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我们没有回头路We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行Girl you really turn me on on on on你改变了我You know you make my engine run run run run你让我奔跑And there s no turning back us我们没有回头路We ve gone too far我们走得太远I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行Ohhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuooh哦啊哦 哦啊哦Ohhh-uuooh Ohhh-uuooh哦啊哦 哦啊哦I ll drive you like a fast car我会载着你快速前行I m in a battle with my heartbeat战斗中
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
你确定不是日文歌?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌歌词有嘎啦某某某嘎啦某某某 哦吗发呀 吾哦哦哦哦哦_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌词有嘎啦某某某嘎啦某某某 哦吗发呀 吾哦哦哦哦哦
谁知道说下,谢谢