想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢答案:autumn$because
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:翻译题
将下列句子中的画线部分翻译成汉语或英语。l. I'm afraid of dogs.______________________________2.&&They are taking photos.______________________________3 Look out! The bus is coming!______________________________4. There is 一副眼镜 in the bag.______________________________5. Can you弹钢琴?______________________________
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:翻译题
将下列句子中的画线部分翻译成汉语或英语。1. I'm afraid of dogs.&&&&_______________ 2. They are talking photos.&&& _______________3. Look out! The bus is coming.&&& _______________4. There is - 副眼镜in the bag.&&& _______________5. Can you弹钢琴?&&& _______________您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
So long you think?
I miss you so much.
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'翻译英语_百度知道
这就是我的家乡,在冬天里很冷,二月至四月是春天。五月至七月是夏天。十一月至一月是冬天。在我的家乡四季分明我的家乡
你好。八月至十月是秋天,春天很暖和,我的家乡非常美丽,我的家乡是陕西城固,秋天很凉爽,在夏天里很热也很晴朗
提问者采纳
This is my hometown. November to January is winter, in the winter is very cold, spring is warm, the four seasons February to April is spring,是用软件翻译的:我不保证全对. May and July is the summer, in summer is very hot also very clear. In my hometown, autumn is cool!先声明, my hometown is very beautifulMy hometownHello, my hometown is shaanxi city solid. August to October is autumn
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
This is my hometown. November to January is winter, in the winter is very cold, my hometown is very beautiful, in summer is very hot also very clear. May and July is the summer. In my hometown, spring is warm, autumn is cool, my hometown is shaanxi city solidMy hometown Hello, the four seasons February to April is spring. August to October is autumn
英语翻译与写作常用分类动宾词组-新课标[整理]......、政治类:1. 日益昌盛 become increasingly prosperous2. 快速发展 develop rapidly
3. 隆重集会 gather ceremoniously
4. 热爱 ...英语人名地名的翻译......、地名,有工具书可查,全国统一,读者方便。我国出版的《新英汉词典》《英华大词典》正文中都列有英美等国家的重要地名。《新英汉词典》附录里有常见英美姓名表;近 ...新目标八下英语单词词组翻译练习卷(英译汉)......rocketspacespace stationflytookmoonI’llfallfellalonepetpatparrotprobably......详见:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 形容夏天凉爽的词语 的文章

随机推荐