粤语 女声粤语歌 高潮发音大概是这时刚萍类,额额

有一首韩文歌 高潮是女生唱的 其它部分是男生韩文说唱 有点伤感_百度知道
有一首韩文歌 高潮是女生唱的 其它部分是男生韩文说唱 有点伤感
一开始就是说唱、、那个说唱的声音 类似于供厂垛断艹登讹券番猾 Brown Eyed Girls 的 Miryo
我有更好的答案
吴源斌《爱你更爱你》说唱的女生就是Brown Eyed Girls 的 Miryo还有B1A4的Baro 的《둘만 &#5供厂垛断艹登讹券番猾1080;으면 》Feat. 민 Of miss A
不知道怎么的 我第一感觉就是Simon D和他女友lady jane唱的6点半。。。。也不知道对不对···
我只能说 Epik High的很多歌都是这样的!他们比较好听的歌有 one、fan、1分1秒……等等等等
是不是张佑赫的为记忆呼喊
难道是吴源斌的爱你还是爱你,可是这首是女生说唱,是miryo
但 我要的这首歌
是一开始 就是说唱
是不是许阁的
每当响起这首歌
mc몽 배치기 搜索他俩的专辑 找找吧
MC梦&死一样痛过&
《爱如此简单》
这首最好听了。
手机下载个音乐雷达,扫描一下吧。要不别人没办法告诉你
弄不来撒子音乐雷达诶
安卓系统的手机都能装:shazam 很流行的小软件
我不是 安卓系统的
跟别人换一个吧,或者买一个.
那先问一下,歌的意开始有没有一段对话,或者是很轻的声音说的一段话.然后再开始唱的???
那就不是了,你总得描述详细一点吧
很可能是Tablo的&&坏&&或者Epik High的歌~
不好意思 不是诶
你听听是不是MC梦的《死一样的痛过》
泫雅的《a bitter day》
never say goodbye?但是好像不伤感啊
我听过这首歌的
但是不是我想找的
死一样的痛你看看是不是
不能分手的女人
不能离开的男人
不能分手的女人 不能离开的男人
MC梦&死一样痛过&
先做好你自己-M.I.B(feat.尹普美of apink)
姜敏京和勇敢兄弟的 思念你 。。。我觉得一定是这个!!!
一开始就是说唱
我觉得好像是GD&TOP 朴春 的OH YEAH
应该是MC梦的死一样痛苦吧
没有其他的提示吗?太广了···
额额。。 你知道的有哪些嘛? 大概像的~
像这种歌曲应该是高耀太的吧,
你听听高耀太的失恋
【偶像分手的方法】希澈和雪莉唱的
玉泽演 Blun Bears《翅膀》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首很早的粤语歌,男的唱的很有动感的,我记得高潮部分有......额额亚麻黑啊(类似的)_百度知道
找一首很早的粤语歌,男的唱的很有动感的,我记得高潮部分有......额额亚麻黑啊(类似的)
我有更好的答案
内疚,很不错的歌曲,很好听
内疚,经典粤语老歌
红日?????
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
粤语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,前面是女生唱的,高潮是男生,什么哎哦喂哦哦喂哦喂哦。。_百度知道
一首英文歌,前面是女生唱的,高潮是男生,什么哎哦喂哦哦喂哦喂哦。。
我有更好的答案
名字叫高潮来了,后面还有一句,啊啊哦哦额额呀咩爹
Ke$ha 的 Crazy Kids
broken(QQ音乐里找。第一个不是的。是第二个)
坐等神回复
你没听过就别在那气我没用的,逗比
听你妈的逼,说话一点都不文明你妈没交你
听你妈的逼,说话一点都不文明你妈没交你
傻,,逼,,草泥马的,,哈哈哈,,逗比,,尼玛怎么生的你
gjfjcjhocivohoc+uditiruc
4ti,jfogmchsjkgk
London、broken - Young
broken-young london
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我宁愿。。。什么,。。。什么的恋人,这是一首粤语老歌_百度知道
我宁愿。。。什么,。。。什么的恋人,这是一首粤语老歌
我有更好的答案
伤感的恋人
不是普通话
让我变作你的狗
有宁愿二词。 粤语的
其他真没听过
那我去听听
如果不是的话我还是放弃好了
唉╯▂╰不是
那就不好意思
我宁愿你冷酷到底
能详细点吗
我就记得那几个歌词😖
粤语,大概是80年代的吧
我也知道啊😖要靠广大群众了。
男的女的歌手?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌女声高潮部分是哦额额额额 哦额 哦额额额额_百度知道
找一首英文歌女声高潮部分是哦额额额额 哦额 哦额额额额
音调应该是(15 43 2) (15 15 43 2)挺高的音也有节奏感每次好象唱两遍,哪位大神知道呀
LaneBut when it's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that' sick of lookin' to hurt emNow you'm a liar if she ever tries to fuckin't breathe but I still fight while I can fightAs long as the wrong feels right it's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieNow I know we said things did things that we didn' leave againI' greatI're getting fuckin's like I' venom in your words when you spit emYou push pull each other' you no you ain'I's what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCome inside pick up the bags off the sidewalkDon's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that' hates meAnd I love it wait where you goin's goin's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI can's why they call it window paneJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that'd never hit em never do nothin' right back here we go againSo insane cause when it't tell you what it really isI can only tell you what it feels likeAnd right now it't as crazy as it seemsMaybe that're the same as meWhen it comes to love you't know my own strengthJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that' overBut you promised her next time you't come backWe's the face that's goin's bad it' at emYou swore you' good it'm about to drown she resuscitates me she fuckin're in emIt&#39Love The Way You Lie - EminemJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's face spewin's like I'm huffin's liesI's best to go your seperate waysGuess that they don's the culpritSo they say it's a still night in my windpipeI can'll show restraintYou don'm tired of the games I just want her backI know I's just as bad as mine is you's awful I feel so ashamed I snapWhose that dude I don's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieYou ever love somebody so much you can barely breatheWhen you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYeah them chills used to get emNow you't be no next timeI apologize even though I know it't meanAnd we fall back into the same patterns same routineBut your temper're runnin'm pissed I're in each other'll aim my fist at the drywallNext time there won's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that't know yaCause today that was yesterdayYesterday is over it't you baby it was meMaybe our relationship isn's hairScratch pop hit em throw em down pin emSo lost in the moments when you're just as blindedBaby please come back it wasn'm superman with the wind in his back she't get another chanceLife is no nintendo gameBut you lied againNow you get to watch her leave out the windowGuess that'm a tie her to the bed and set this house on fireJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that't even know his nameI laid hands on herI never stoop so low againI guess I don'm leavin' paint and I love it the more I suffer I suffocateAnd right before I'm in flightHigh off the law drunk from my hateIt't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talkTold you this is my fault look me in the eyeballNext time I's a different daySound like broken records playin&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
kisha的《tik tok》吧
不是这首,还有没
是忐忑吗?
忐忑是英文歌吗
额额额,不是······
《Roar》吗?
这首歌有点象了,但不是这首
等待您来回答