求助大神这是什么歌 好像是一首英文的,里面有一句似乎是这样的"I wanna mess uponto yo

有一首英文歌里有一句翻译是想穿什么就穿什么,是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌里有一句翻译是想穿什么就穿什么,是什么歌
s my love my blood my bloody valentinesometimes i wanna leave but then i watch you next to memy blood my love my bloody valentinemaybe i should but i can's my love my blood my bloody valentinesometimes i wanna leave but then i watch you next to memy blood my love my bloody valentinemaybe i should but i can't you show the same look the changeyou show this ring for some shorty but that ain's such a dirty mess so perfect that it't leave me lyingjust change your ways make it rightit't you don's bestbut it're loosing loosingthe sparks were flying the type that we needbringing a fire that is burning me burning me(i know) nobody said that it&#39Tata Young09最新单曲my valentine drawing rings around mehanging by a thread but we't try to be playing me(cuz i't mehow am i suppose to feel that things wil ever changeever change it'm comprimising won's her name how did she getcha numberdon've been here beforedon's bestbut it't patronize don's such a dirty mess so perfect that it't mewhat't just walk awayyou tried to convince me once agian that i should staythrough all the brokeness but my bleeding heart must confessi love my love my bloody valentinelove my love my i still love my (bloody valentine)i opened doors but you closed them on mei't lie to me don't lie to meyou know that we'll be easy(my heart) that we could find a way make a waybut you don'll know) before you ever say anything(but i hope) you wouldn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里有这样中文的意思“唛哦唛。爱了我了写goodbye_百度知道
有一首英文歌里有这样中文的意思“唛哦唛。爱了我了写goodbye
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答