QQ音乐里的 社会摇英文歌17分钟-小精灵 一曲中7分钟地方的英文歌明字是什么,哪位大神知道帮帮忙

qq音乐里的精神小伙上身社会摇歌曲用的英文歌_百度知道
qq音乐里的精神小伙上身社会摇歌曲用的英文歌
You know the day destroys the nightNight divides the dayTried to runTried to hideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other side
yeahWe chased our pleasures hereDug our treasures thereBut can you still recallThe time we criedBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideYeah C'mon
yeahEverybody loves my babyEverybody loves my babyShe get(s high)She get(s high)She get(s high)She get(s high)I found an island in your armsCountry in your eyesArms that chainEyes that lieBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through
yeah Made the sceneWeek to weekDay to dayHour to hourThe gate is straightDeep and wideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on through to the other sideBreak on throughBreak on throughBreak on throughBreak on throughYeah
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(共1个回答)
民族唱法这个称呼其实也就只有中国采用,在国外,一般民族唱法都归到乡村音乐或是流行乐里,是相对于古典音乐而言的,不知道这个音乐考试是不是指考级,若是针对考级的话,
  你搜墨明棋妙,很多的。
  最近在听千本樱,月舞云袖,什么的。
  给你贴个目录吧
都是古风的
音频怪物&HITA - 丹青厌.mp3
付梦妮 - 祝君好(国语版)
电影《大叔 我爱你》插曲
看 看不停的巷口
一路 只想和你牵过手
微笑过 闪烁路灯也见过
你和我 轻轻走着
小松未可子-冷たい部屋、一人
爱得太迟 - 古巨基
大家还关注
(C) 列表网&京ICP证100421号&京ICP备号-1&琼公网安备08问:一首dj英文 qq音乐里叫2014社会摇(DJ版)但这个高潮和我听到的不一样。谁帮忙找下另一个_百度知道
问:一首dj英文 qq音乐里叫2014社会摇(DJ版)但这个高潮和我听到的不一样。谁帮忙找下另一个
问:一首dj英文 qq音乐里叫2014社会摇(DJ版)但这个高潮和我听到的不一样。谁帮忙找俯发碘菏鄢孤碉酞冬喀下另一个叫什么
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ音乐里面 (全民社会摇) 颜陌 版本的里面英文歌是什么求大神_百度知道
QQ音乐里面 (全民社会摇) 颜陌 版本的里面英文歌是什么求大神
Scarborough Fair-Hayley WestenraAre you going to Scarborough Fair问尔所之,是否如适Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷Remember me to one who lives there彼方淑女,凭君寄辞She once was a true love of mine伊人曾在,与我相知Tell her to make me a cambric shirt嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷Without no seams nor needless work勿用针砧,无隙无疵Then she'll be a true love of mine伊人何在,慰我相思Tell her to find me on acre of land嘱彼佳人,营我家室Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷Between the salt water and the sea strand良田所修,大海之坻Then she'll be a true love of mine伊人应在,任我相视Are you goi畅场扳渡殖盗帮醛爆互ng to Scarborough Fair问尔所之,是否如适Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷Remember me to one who lives there彼方淑女,凭君寄辞She once was a true love of mine伊人曾在,与我相知
你TM逗我呢··
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq音乐中小精灵的社会摇用的是什么英文歌曲?_百度知道
qq音乐中小精灵的社会摇用的是什么英文歌曲?
qq音乐中小精灵的社会摇用的英文歌曲是《Day To Day》。歌名:Day To Day所属专辑:Sounds From Nowheresville时长:3:38歌手:The Ting Tings歌词:If you wanna be with some one你是否想找一个人When you wannaplay in the sun当你正享受阳光If you wanna share what you find你是否想分享When you got a lot in your mind当你思绪万千You can see what you wanna say你可以的See what you wanna say畅所欲言When you gotta be somewhere else你是否想离开If your gonna travel the world去旅行If you wanna send me a line你可能很困惑When you got a lot in your mind在你决定越过我们的界限You can do what you wanna do?你只需要大胆去做Everyday when you mean it真心地过每一天Respect it敬重地过每一天Put it out deglect it拾起又扔掉Talking trhew a face it面对又沉默Tear it up撕碎掉Replace it替代掉Win some得Lose some失Find out we use some寻找利益Bandles and have fun some in you and counting on只为过得容易一些You can be my friend if we haden't been in common就算是没同好,我们仍然可以做朋友Honesty trouble we assuming to只要你足够Depend on真诚的对待You can be my friend if you wasn't such a fight我只想让你明白Yes staying in love taking a dive朋友都是无用的You could've been a good friend in mind因为朋友没有功利之用Day To Day.......日复一日When you need some to blame你需要发泄When you know they'll be there again你知道有人在身边In a world rest of the we你可以暂歇你的痛苦I gotta find some other ting我需要一个出口Do what you wanna be成为你想成为的样子So you took it out on some on你不惜利用一切Nothing can't be undone这都值得么Everyone wanna turn up the lights我们都饱含希望Everything think care for things right向着正确的方向Do what you wanna feel在你正感受它的时候Everyday when you mean it真心地过每一天Put it out deglect it敬重地过每一天Respect it拾起又扔掉Talking trhew a face it面对又沉默Tear it up撕碎掉Replace it替代掉Win some得Lose some失Find out we use some寻找利益Bandles and have fun some in you and counting on只为过得容易一些You can be my friend if we haden't been in common就算是没同好,我们仍然可以做朋友Honesty trouble we assuming to只要你足够Depend on真诚的对待You can be my friend if you wasn't such a fight我只想让你明白Yes staying in love taking a dive朋友都是无用的You could've been a good friend in mind因为朋友没有功利之用Day To Day.......日复一日You keep cause你执着着You can't go if you fall怕被跌倒You'll know how I feel你明白我的感受Be for real内心深处staying in love taking a dive只要出于爱you could've been a good friend in mind你会是个很好的伙伴Chazz where you going here asumming to depend on无论你身处何地Honesty trouble you could've been a good friend and my决定真诚地对待身边的那一位Day To Day......日复一日
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
.;t such a fight若无这场战斗;ve been a good friend and my这样说实话你就成为我的好朋友Day To Day.;t such a fight若无这场战斗.日复一日You keep cause你坚持自己生活You can&#39Day To Day-The Ting TingsIf you wanna be with some one若你想和某人在一起When you wannaplay in the sun当你在阳光下玩耍If you wanna share what you find若你分享你所拥有的When you got a lot in your mind当你学到许多You can see what you wanna say你就会明白你将要说什么See what you wanna say明白你将要说什么When you gotta be somewhere else当你打算去其他某地If your gonna travel the world若你将要游遍世界If you wanna send me a line若你想要给我发封邮件When you got a lot in your mind当你学到许多You can do what you wanna do.;t been in common若我们无共同之处..;ll know how I feel Be for real你将会明白我怎样想的真正所想staying in love taking a dive沉浸爱河.?你能做你想做的Because everyday when you mean it Respect it当你过着想要的每一天尊重它Put it out deglect it不要草草地对待它Talking trhew a face it用商量的面孔对待它Tear it up撕破它Replace it代替它Win some赢得一些Lose some失去一些Find out we use some最终明白我们经历一些Bandles and have fun some in you and counting on享受了一些依靠了一些You can be my friend if we haden'll be there again当你知道他们会再次出现时In a world rest of the we在我们世界的其他地I gotta find some other ting我将要寻找其他事物Do what you wanna be做你所想So you took it out on some on所以把气撒在他人身上Most of them can't be undone大多数都会有个结果If you wanna turn up the lights若你想把灯打开If you think care for things right若你恰恰关心这些事情Do what you wanna feel做你心中所想的Because everyday when you mean it因为你过着想要的每一天Respect it尊重它Put it out deglect it不要草草地对待它Talking trhew a face it用商量的面孔对待它Tear it up撕破它Replace it代替它Win some赢得一些Lose some失去一些Find out we use some最终明白我们经历一些Bandles and have fun some in you and counting on享受了一些依靠了一些You can be my friend if we haden't been in common若我们无共同之处,我们会成为朋友Honesty trouble we assuming to Depend on假设我们实话实说You can be my friend if you wasn&#39.;ve been a good friend in mind你将会是我真正的朋友Day To Day..;t go if you fall若陷进去就无法自拔You&#39.,我们会成为朋友Honesty trouble we assuming to Depend on假设我们实话实说You can be my friend if you wasn&#39,被爱打败You could&#39.,被爱打败You could&#39.,我们会成为朋友Yes staying in love taking a dive沉浸爱河;ve been a good friend in mind你将会是我真正的朋友Day To Day...日复一日When you need some to blame当你需要责备什么时When you know they&#39..,假设依靠这里Honesty trouble you could&#39,被爱打败you could've been a good friend in mind你将会是我真正的朋友Chazz where you going here asumming to depend on你将去往何处,我们会成为朋友Yes staying in love taking a dive沉浸爱河
来自团队:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 社会摇13分钟小精灵 的文章

随机推荐