I嘎的you维米是什么英文歌i love you

求节奏很拽的英文歌~就像《i lay my love on you》、《is it ok》,我会加到一百分,还有,你们回答工整一点.迈克尔和呢D嘎嘎的- - 不喜欢听.我的拽意思是节奏感比较强的,你们听听我给的例子歌上面的还有JB的《LOVE ME》.听下吧,也许你们也喜欢.也希望网友们能把歌拿出来分享,别藏在自己家里不拿出来.《believe me》不是LP的么- -,难道我被误导了- 那个PN的five days我很喜欢哈.你们竟然一个也没有喜欢a-teens的歌哦,失望ing.听下他们的歌,尤其是《floorfiller》、《upside down》.希望你们也喜欢.你们快提供多一点,工整一点,不要让我点无满意的.
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend Remix(Girlfriend的饶舌版)Avril Lavigne - Runaway(只是节奏比较快,但挺欢快的)Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy(挺酷的)Jo De La Rosa - State Of Insane(虽然是女生唱的,但曲风挺拽)Jo De La Rosa - U Can't Control MeKerli - Speed Limit(开头你会觉得很熟悉)Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way(很好听)Lights - The ListeningLillix - Dreamland(节奏还行,别的一般)Madonna - 4 Minutes(算得上是经久不衰了)还有很多 可以再追问 我听女生唱的比较多
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首嘎揪嘎嘎揪英文歌是什么_百度知道
一首嘎揪嘎嘎揪英文歌是什么
wet and wildThere must be something in the waterSippin're cheapSo play the songs on the stereoYou could travel the worldBut nothing comes closegolden to the coastOnce you party with usYou' gin and juiceLaying underneath the palm treesThe boysBreak their necksTry're unforgettableDaisy DukesBikinis on topSun-kissed skinSo hotwill melt your popsicleOooooh Oh OoooohCalifornia girlsWe' heavyWild wild west coastThese are the girls I love the mostI mean the onesI mean like shes the oneKiss herTouch herSqueeze herThe girls a freakShe drives a jeepThe men on the beachI're undeniableFine' tankinis' fresh'na to creep a little sneak peekYou could travel the worldBut nothing comes closeto the golden coastOnce you party with usYou' fierceWe got it on lockWest coast representNow put your hands upOooooh Oh OoooohTone TanFit and readyTurn it up cause its gettin' fierceWe got it on lockWest coast representcoast'll be falling in loveOooooh Oh OoooohCalifornia girlsWe' martinisNo weeniesJust to getin betweenyKaty my ladyYou looking here babyIm all up on youCause you representing CaliforniaCalifornia girlsWe' fresh're unforgettableDaisy DukesBikinis on topSun-kissed skinSo hotwill melt your popsicleOooooh Oh OoooohCalifornia girlsWe're undeniableFine'll be falling in loveOooooh Oh OoooohCalifornia girlsWe're undeniableFine're unforgettableDaisy DukesBikinis on topSun-kissed skinSo hotwill melt your popsicleOooooh Oh OoooohCalifornia girlsWe&#39Greetings loved onesLets take a journeyI know a placeWhere the grass is really greenerWarm'm okayI wont playI love the baitJust like I love LAVenice beachand Palm SpringsSummer time is everythingCome on boysHanging outAll that a-shanging outBikinis' fierceWe got it on lockWest coast representNow put your hands upOooooh Oh OoooohSex on a beachWe get sand in our stilletosWe freakAnd we' fresh&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词中高潮部分是嘎哩欧,嘎哩欧欧的男生英文歌_百度知道
歌词中高潮部分是嘎哩欧,嘎哩欧欧的男生英文歌
What I feel like doingWhen I&#39,m inspiredSo if we had a walk downIt would be so niceI bet that we could light up the skyThe Bs just not miss this stateThe Big,Big BangTake it from me I don'm gonna take what you&#39,Big BangThe Bre givin&#39,Big BangThe reason I'Cause I know you're willingTo take me all the way backYll take it from you if you got itEvery time,impossibleAnd I can&#39,Big BangSome people like to talkBut I&#39,Big BangThe Bm aliveWhy all the stuff got light in this universe insideThe Big ,Big BangThe reason I&#39,bring your body hereNt want a thingI just want to live itSo;t wait to finally explodeThe Bm aliveWhy all the stuff got light in this universe insideThe Big ,Big BangThe Bm into &#39,next to mineI don'm aliveWhy all the stuff got light in this universe insideThe Big ,Big BangThe Big,Big BangThe Bt wanna be so tightSometimes I feel so isolatedI wanna dieAnd I't wanna loveI&#39,let&#39,Big BangThe reason I&#39The Big Bang - Katy TizI don&#39, so
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
my songs know what you did in the dark
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌开头有个女笑声,然后后面好嗨的_百度知道
有首英文歌开头有个女笑声,然后后面好嗨的
是不是Spice Girls的Wannabe这首歌?歌词如下:yo, say you what i want, what i really really want,我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的,so tell me what you want, what you really really want,所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want, 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的 So tell me what you want, what you really really want,所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna really我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要,really really wanna zigazig ha.我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,辣妹自己发明的词)if you want my future forget my past,如果想要我的未来,那就忘掉我的过去if you wanna get with me better make it fast,如果想和我在一起,那就最好迅速一点now don't go wasting my precious time,不要浪费我宝贵的时间get your act together we could be just fine控制你的行为,我们会相处愉快i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want,我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的so tell me what you want, what you really really want,所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。i wanna, i wann订姬斥肯俪厩筹询船墨a, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna really我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的,really really wanna zigazig ha.我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,辣妹自己发明的词)if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,如果想做我的爱人,就要和我的朋友make it last forever friendship never ends,永远和睦相处,友情永远不变if you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,如果想做我的爱人,你应该学会付出 taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.获得是那么的简单,但这才是我要的方式。what do you think about that now you know how i feel,你觉得怎么样?现在你知道我的感觉了,say you can handle my love are you for real,说你能掌握我的爱情,你说的是真的。i won't be hasty, i'll give you a try我不会犹豫,我会给你个机会。if you really bug me then i'll say goodbye.如果你惹我烦,我会说拜拜。so here's a story from a to z, you wanna get with meyou gotta listen carefully,we got em in the place who likes it in your face,we got g like mc who likes it on aneasy v doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,and as for me you'll see,slam your body down and wind it all aroundslam your body down and wind it all around.if you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slamslam your body down and wind it all around.slam your body down and wind it all around.slam your body down and wind it all around.slam your body down zigazig ahif you wanna be my lover. 试听链接:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌前面是没嘎机,家拉嘎是什么歌,是个女的唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌前面是没嘎机,家拉嘎是什么歌,是个女的唱的
一首英文歌前面是没嘎机,家拉嘎是什么歌,是个女的唱的
ll miss youTonight I&#39Kiss - SerebroI still remember the time being aliveI cherish the moment that painted my heartAnd all you are saying with your angel eyesAnd you don'll kiss youI open my eyes and it'll miss youTonight I's just because you had sad love a fewBut I am in love with you and this is trueTonight I'll kiss youTonight I'll kiss youTonight I'm gonna make our hearts beat fastAnd I&#39, my Gll kiss youTonight I'll miss youTonight I'Oh;ll miss youTonight I'll kiss youTonight I&#39!&t mean a thing now if you are so farI'll kiss youTonight I's all deja-vuLike &ll miss youTonight I'll kiss youTonight I';ll miss youTonight I&#39, I was dancing with youAnd all the things that I wanted to doIt don't believe in what I feel for youBut it'll kiss youTonight I'll miss youTonight I'm on the wayAnd I know where you areTonight I'll kiss youI still remember the time being in loveI cherish the moment that painted my heartTonight I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 i need you 英文歌 的文章

随机推荐