高分求解,,,wnice bodyy the wnice bodyy nice,这句歌词是什么歌?,遥远的婚约31

经典英文歌 & wanna be & 歌词翻译`翻译成中文
跪求`_百度知道
经典英文歌 & wanna be & 歌词翻译`翻译成中文
如题`wanna be 的中文翻译``加油哦
全名是 be what wanna be
提问者采纳
I wanna.  If you wanna be my lover, Ill tell you what I want,告诉我你想要什么, I wanna,我们会相处愉快  我会告诉你什么是我想要的,  Taking is too easy,  Get your act together we could be just fine  Ill tell you what I want,  I wont be hasty,告诉我你想要什么, you gotta get with my friends,你真正想要的是什么.  So heres a story from A to Z, I wanna, you gotta,我会给你个机会, slam, be a dreamer  为什么不是总统。  你觉得怎么样。  我会告诉你什么是我想要的,  I wanna,  We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, I wanna,演员, what you really really want.  Yo,你应该学会付出  获得是那么的简单, you wanna get with me  you gotta listen carefully, I wanna.  Slam your body down zigazig ah  If you wanna be my lover, lawyer or a singer  司机,你真正想要的是什么,  Say you can handle my love are you for real,  所以,律师或者歌唱家  Why not president。  我会告诉你什么是我想要的,  we got G like MC who likes it on an  Easy V doesnt come for free,我想要,  If you wanna get with me better make it fast?现在你知道我的感觉了,就要和我的朋友  永远和睦相处,  So tell me what you want,我真正想要的,  If you wanna be my lover,我想要, I wanna really  really really wanna zigazig ha, lawyer or a singer  医生, I wanna, shes a real lady.  Slam your body down and wind it all around, what you really really want  这个是瑞典人 darin zanyar
的  B What U Wanna Be (又称peerless--无与伦比)  Doctor,辣妹自己发明的词)  如果想做我的爱人,我想要,  我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,  Ill tell you what I want,  So tell me what you want, you wanna get with me  you gotta listen carefully, I wanna, slam。  我想要.  Slam your body down and wind it all around,我真正想要的, you gotta, what you really really want, what you really really want, but thats the way it is,我真正想要的, what I really really want, slam,  Slam your body down and wind it all around  Slam your body down and wind it all around, what I really really want?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be  你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, I wanna。  我会告诉你什么是我想要的,  and as for me youll see,  I wanna.  Slam your body down and wind it all around,  所以,  If you wanna be my lover,告诉我你想要什么,友情永远不变  如果想做我的爱人,  所以,  and as for me youll see,那就最好迅速一点  不要浪费我宝贵的时间  控制你的行为,  Make it last forever friendship never ends, I wanna, be a dreamer  为什么不是总统,  So tell me what you want,  you gotta,但这才是我要的方式。  我不会犹豫:  会告诉你什么是我想要的,  所以.  If you wanna be my lover,  So tell me what you want。  我想要, I wanna really  really really wanna zigazig ha,你应该学会付出  获得是那么的简单,你真正想要的是什么,我真正想要的,我将为你而唱  I hope I could inspire you  我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气  coz I’ve got all the love,  我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎, I wanna really  really really wanna zigazig ha?  You can be just the one you wanna be  你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Driver,  说你能掌握我的爱情.  Slam your body down and wind it all around, you have got to give, what you really really want.  What do you think about that now you know how I feel.  So heres a story from A to Z,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱  这个是是辣妹(Spice girls) 的  Wanna be  Yo, but thats the way it is.  If you wanna be my lover,  Get your act together we could be just fine  Ill tell you what I want, shes a real lady,友情永远不变  如果想做我的爱人.  Slam your body down zigazig ah  If you wanna be my lover, slam, actor,但这才是我要的方式, I wanna really  really really wanna zigazig ha, you gotta,告诉我你想要什么,我会说拜拜,律师或歌唱家  Why not president,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man  为什么不是一些你的老伙计,辣妹自己发明的词)  如果想做我的爱人,  Slam your body down and wind it all around  Slam your body down and wind it all around, slam  Slam your body down and wind it all around.  If you want my future forget my past,  you gotta, you gotta?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be  你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  I know that we all got one thing  我知道我们都得到一样东西  That we all share together  那就是我们都在分享的  We got that one nice dream  我们都拥有一个美好的梦想  We live for  我们为之生存  You never know what life could bring  你不会知道生活会给你带来什么  Coz nothing last for ever  因为没有什么能永恒  Just hold on to the team you play for  只是坚持住为了你所效力的团队  I know you could reach the top  我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won’t stop  确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be  做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me  现在和我一起歌唱  We may have different ways to think  我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题  but it doesn’t really matter  但这没关系  We all caught up in the steam  我们都被人生的一些所征服  Of this life  Focus on every little thing  执著于每一件琐事  that’s what does really matter  这才是问题所在  Luxury cars and bling  金钱(奢华的车)和物质  that’s not real life  那都不是真正的生活  I know you could reach the top  我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won’t stop  确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be  做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me  现在和我一起歌唱  Last year I used to dream about this day  去年我还在梦想着有这么一天  now I’m here I’m singing for you  现在这一切都实现.  What do you think about that now you know how I feel, what you really really want,我想要, you gotta get with my friends,  Ill tell you what I want,  I wanna, what I really really want,我想要,就要和我的朋友  永远和睦相处, you gotta, what I really really want, you gotta,我想要,  所以,  Now dont go wasting my precious time,  So tell me what you want, slam,  I wont be hasty, you have got to give, I wanna.  If you wanna be my lover,我想要,  We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,我想要, slam  Slam your body down and wind it all around,我想要, coz I’ve got all love for you  因为我得到了所有的爱,  Make it last forever friendship never ends,你真正想要的是什么,  Taking is too easy.  If you want my future forget my past,我真正想要的,那就忘掉我的过去  如果想和我在一起,你真正想要的是什么。  如果你惹我烦,  Now dont go wasting my precious time,你说的是真的, fire fighter or a post man  警察。  我想要, I‘ll tell you what I want, slam, Ill give you a try  If you really bug me then Ill say goodbye, Ill give you a try  If you really bug me then Ill say goodbye,  So tell me what you want,  我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎, you gotta, what I really really want,辣妹自己发明的词)  如果想要我的未来,告诉我你想要什么,  If you wanna get with me better make it fast,  I wanna, I wanna.  中文歌词, what I really really want, you gotta, actor,  Say you can handle my love are you for real, I wanna,  we got G like MC who likes it on an  Easy V doesnt come for free,演员
提问者评价
好象是这个`我听的有个policeman(警察)所以我就很好奇。呵呵谢谢啦!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
经典英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
先说谁唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲,欧美女生唱的,夜店经常放的。前面有句歌词是what you waiting for_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲,欧美女生唱的,夜店经常放的。前面有句歌词是what you waiting for
求大神告诉是神马歌高潮部分就是 take(或者是tell总之T开头) me party sex gril
下一句又是 take me 什么什么的。。,我听起来是那个样子。 我打的英文不对
和现在的welcome to st,不要再来what you waiting for了不是what you waiting for,what you waiting for就出现过一两次
起码tick-tock 我能听出来! 是夜店里的歌OK.Tropez一样流行的
提问者采纳
Britney Spears - 'Til The World Ends这个? 只是猜一下
提问者评价
其他类似问题
baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it&#39, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHey baby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it&#39, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it's me I's your nameHey baby what'll be on the dance floorI got you with surprise we pop in up in VIPand if I ask nice can I take you home with me[2X]So what&#39, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHs get crazyCome and loose controlYou want to tear up the after partyI know you want some moreI wanna see you with that bodyWorking down real lowBaby yeah Come and get itWhat you what you waiting forBaby,s your name (oh yeah)Sexys my nameYeah sexys my nameOK and whats your gameHey baby what&#39, come in tell me what this all, come in tell me what this all, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby let&#39, babyTell me what you what you waiting forHey sexy girl from Kuala LumpurHey baby that&#39, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHs all yours, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forIts your birthdaySo tell me what you want toIts my birthdayI really wanna get with youDrop the beat now and may be we can get it startedWell go insane and take you to the after partySo what's all yoursWhat You Waiting For 歌词LyricsBaby, baby, baby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it&#39, come in ts your name (oh yeah)Sexys my nameYeah sexys my nameOK and whats your gameHey baby what's your gameOK I like to playI I like to playBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHey baby, come in ts your gameOK I like to playI I like to playBaby, baby, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBs your nameHey baby what&#39
我勒个去,我都说了不是What You Waiting For ! 我说Tell me what you what you waiting for最多出现2次,你出现几次了?
高潮部分都是 take me 开头,或者是tell me !
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌名what you waiting for
歌手Gwen Stefani求悬赏分
我在QQ音乐查的
谢谢了,可惜差了十万八千里
歌名就是what you waiting for
Gwen Stefani的歌
那句歌词应该是tick-tock
take a chance you stupid hoe
不是,注意,高潮部分我听的是 take me party sex girl
是不是tik tok?
= = 绝对不是!
额。。。。
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁50元求这个歌曲,歌词里面we go funky far the nice,然后下一句就是ever_百度知道
50元求这个歌曲,歌词里面we go funky far the nice,然后下一句就是ever
0元求这个歌曲,我听到是这首歌曲先把钱给你打过去,然后下一句就是everybody,你给我随便截取一句,歌词里面we go funky far the nice,如果觉得我骗人,因为很喜欢这个歌曲,找到这个歌曲我给你打50元,你在给我音乐
尽情摆动你的身体Backstreet&#39?Yeah?Yeah.每一个人啊Rock your body ?我们是不是你们的唯一 .;re gonna bring the flavor show U how,sisters.当然Am I everything U need.你们最好跟着摆动你们的身体Everybody,everybody sing.当然Am I sexual.Am I original.每一个人啊Rock your body.哇;re back again. I&#39!Alright..因为后街男孩回来了.!我们终于回来了 !Oh my god we&#39.大家快跟我们一起唱 .不过得你们得先回答一些问题 .?我们是不是最性感的团体 .当然Am I the only one!Brothers.最好就现在 ?我们是不是你们最期待的团体U better rock U body now!..我们会教你们如何去唱 ?Yeah:Bve gotta question for U.;s Back alright?我们是不是最经典的团体 Everybody EverybodyBackstreets BOYS(演唱)歌词Everybody.每一个人啊Rock Ur body.We&#39.摆动你的身体Everybody
伙计看我问题说的最后一句话谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
确定歌词没写错
歌词大概就是wf go fnunl far nice,我以前在专卖店听了很多次,英语我还是懂一些,还有高潮开始每句都说句everybody
这个歌曲很好听的,还很有节奏
是不是everybody knows i love you
不是这个,这个我之前搜到过
你要看我写的歌词的,我觉得歌名不带everybody
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首英语快歌里有let your body move 这句歌词?_百度知道
哪首英语快歌里有let your body move 这句歌词?
提问者采纳
Don歌手:Twang
专辑:Love It When I Feel Like This
★ HomToㄨYeah 制作Cloudy RoomYou're sat on your own, you hear the phoneYour mother calls youMake a deal, you shake on itBut you know it'll fall throughAt the scene you're nice and cleanEverything's spruceyUp the bar you grab a jar and then bump into LiveseyWell let's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerOh, you'd better phone The JugglerLet's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerThere's no going back from hereThere's no going back from hereWell it's getting late, you're in a stateSo you have a sing songThere sits Jim he's sipping Pimms with the one and only Tiny Big BumThey ring the bell, they ask politelyCan I get a move on?I play my card, I'm already barred so I tell 'em, &Do one&珐攻粹纪诔慌达苇惮俩Let's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerOh, you'd better phone The JugglerLet's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerThere's no going back from hereThere's no going back from hereI say...It's the sound of The Twang in the mixFrom the city to the sticksWell I was straight out a cloudy bedroomInto the cloudy club there's no headroomStood in the corner sucking on a BensonMate says &Twos?& and I tell him &Buy some&DJ drops another classicProblem is that we're all stood staticDanny hitting the dancefloor changing the vibeHad a little fella now he's come aliveLet your body move to the cloudy roomLet your body groove to the cloudy roomAnd I swear your girl is giving the eyeI swear that girl is giving the eye(Let your body move to the cloudy room)(Let your body groove to the cloudy room(Let your body move)There's no time to ask the question, no time to ask the questionWhat, when, how or why?So I was straight out of one zone into anotherLittle bit of Burberry but there ain't no botherMine's a Marlon, yours a lagerWant some of what that man just sold yerDJ drops yet another classicI look around now everybody's 'avin itBass almost simian I clap to the drumMy body keeps rocking to the...Ba da bum, ba da bum bum, ba da bumBa da bum bum, ba da bum bum,Ba da bum bum, a ba ba ba ba ba ba...Let your body move to the cloudy roomLet your body groove to the cloudy roomLet your body moveAnd I swear your girl is giving the eyeI swear your girl is giving the eye(Let your body move to the Cloudy Room)(Let your body groove to the Cloudy Room)There's no time to ask the question, no time to ask the questionCos I swear your girl is giving the eyeI swear your girl is giving the eyeWhat, when, how or why?Let's just flyLet's just fly, fly, fly, fly, flyLet's just fly...
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁we body the we body nice,这句歌词是什么歌?,遥远的婚约31集酒吧放的歌,_百度知道
we body the we body nice,这句歌词是什么歌?,遥远的婚约31集酒吧放的歌,
This Is Acting作曲: 佚名所属专辑: Sia作词Cheap Thrills歌手
兄弟,,不对呀
没找到 啊亲
用听歌识曲也不行,当时有说话的声音