come aiong to the beach的come on baby英文歌歌?

歌词中有let’s party come to the party的一首英文歌歌词中有let’s go party come to the party的一首英文歌.
《Aqua - Barbie Girl》Barbie Girl歌手:Aqua 专辑:AquariumHi BarbieHi KenYou wanna go for a ride?Sure Ken.Jump In...I'm a Barbie girl,in a Barbie worldLife in plastic,it's fantastic.You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere.Imagination,life is your creation.Come on Barbie,let's go party!I'm a Barbie girl,in a Barbie worldLife in plastic,it's fantastic.You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere.Imagination,life is your creation.Come on Barbie,let's go party!I'm a blond bimbo girl,in a fantasy world,Dress me up,make it tight,I'm your darling.You are my doll,rock and roll,feel the glamour in pink,Kiss me here,touch me there,hanky panky.You can touch,you can play,if you say:"I'm always yours"I'm a Barbie girl,in a Barbie worldLife in plastic,it's fantastic.You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere.Imagination,life is your creation.Come on Barbie,let's go party!Ah,Ah,Ah,yea.Come on Barbie,let's go party!uu-oooh..uu-oooh..Come on Barbie,let's go party!Ah,Ah,Ah,yea.Come on Barbie,let's go party!uu-oooh..uu-oooh..Make me walk,make me talk,do whatever you please,I can act like a star,I can beg on my knees.Come jump in,be my friend,let us do it again,hit the town,fool around,let's go party.You can touch,you can play,if you say:"I'm always yours"You can touch,you can play,if you say:"I'm always yours"Come on Barbie,let's go party!Ah,Ah,Ah,yea.Come on Barbie,let's go party!uu-oooh..uu-oooh..Come on Barbie,let's go party!Ah,Ah,Ah,yea.Come on Barbie,let's go party!uu-oooh..uu-oooh..I'm a Barbie girl,in a Barbie worldLife in plastic,it's fantastic.You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere.Imagination,life is your creation.I'm a Barbie girl,in a Barbie worldLife in plastic,it's fantastic.You can brush my hair,undress me everywhere.Imagination,life is your creation.Come on Barbie,let's go party!Ah,Ah,Ah,yea.Come on Barbie,let's go party!uu-oooh..uu-oooh..Come on Barbie,let's go party!Ah,Ah,Ah,yea.Come on Barbie,let's go party!uu-oooh..uu-oooh..Oh,I'm having so much fun!Well Barbie,we are just getting started.Oh,I love you Ken.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有首歌歌词里有come to the window,男生唱的英文歌,叫啥名啊_百度知道
有首歌歌词里有come to the window,男生唱的英文歌,叫啥名啊
有首歌歌词里有come to the window,男生唱的英文歌,叫啥名啊
是不是这一首?? 'IT&#供敞垛缎艹等讹劝番滑39;S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD BUT I CAN SEE IT FROM HERE'My soldiers march tonight In the city of your dreams This beautiful army Are tearing at your seems Down on your knees Go and ask disease I'll take it all everything i see Oh can't you hear the symphony? Behind these walls They're watching for As our union crumbles into hell It's not the end of the world now baby So come on cry those tears It's not the end of the world now darling But i can see it from here! Oh baby don't cry tonight Because your tears they will clean I didn't know this blood red rune Was deafened by your screams Watch what you say I will betray My promises they will decay I'll make amends but not today Behind these walls They're watching for As our union crumbles into hell It's not the end of the world now baby So come on cry those tears It's not the end of the world now darling But i can see it from here! (it's not the end of the world now baby So come on cry those tears It's not the end of the world now darling But i can see it from here! I can see it from here!描述的不太具体啊,希望能帮到你
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有什么好听的清新的英文歌吗?推荐下_百度知道
有什么好听的清新的英文歌吗?推荐下
我有更好的答案
网友推荐的&清新的英文歌曲
44391人推荐
43313人推荐
30289人推荐
23496人推荐
21146人推荐
18007人推荐
其他类似问题
sunshine girl
What Happened To The Radio
-- The Ditty Bops
It's Amazing -- Jem Think Again -- Kate Havnevik Tell Me So -- Edwina Hayes Congratulations -- MGMT
Aiong the Wall
Leigh NashCocoon -- Jack Johnson Goodbye -- Sophie Zelmani【百度:小清新唯美英文歌曲/ Nonobaby的精选集】
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能告诉我几首好听的抒情英文歌吖?_百度知道
谁能告诉我几首好听的抒情英文歌吖?
谁能告诉我几首好听的抒情英文歌吖?谢谢咯.
我有更好的答案
should it matter
Mariah Carey:
Looking In
Without You
After Tonight
I Only Wanted
Right To Dream
Love Takes Time
We Belong Together
I Stay In Love
Till The End Of Time
Never Too Far
Against All Odds
H.A.T.E.U.
I Still Believe
Languishing(the Interlude) + I Want To Know What Love Is
Reflections
Bringin' On The Heartbreak
Petals + Rainbow (Interlude)
Celine Dion:
Because You Loved Me
My Heart Will Go On
To Love You More
A Song For you
I Surrender
In His Touch
Goodbye's
All By Myself
Adam Lambert:
If I Can't Have You
Gareth Gates:
Say It Isn't So
Anyone Of Us
卡萨布兰卡
So-So -- Brooke Waggoner Terrified -- Katharine McPhee Aiong the Wall
Leigh NashGoodbye -- Sophie ZelmaniSo:Lo -- Kate Havnevik Breeze -- Sophie Zelmani I Can't Change (new Song) -- Sophie Zelmani 【百度:小清新唯美英文歌曲/ Nonobaby的精选集】
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁all you are to the some是哪一首歌英文歌里的_百度知道
all you are to the some是哪一首歌英文歌里的
you don&#39;ll get back to youCome on feel the flowI can tell youIt&#39;s happenin&#39://t have toLet youself beNaturalCoz you knowI&#39.baidu.;ll Get Back To YouAs To Bless And Who&#39;ll get back to youCome on feel the flowTeddy bear toys are not what i want from youTell you the truethI just want to be with youCoz you knowI&#39:If It&#39.;t have toLet youself beNaturalCoz you knowI&#39;ll get back to youCome on feel the flowTeddy bear toys are not what i want from youTell you the truethI just want to be with youCoz you knowI&#39.;s happenin&#39.com/song/" target="_blank">ll get back to youCome on feel the flowTeddy bear toys are not what i want from youTell you the truethI just want to be with youCoz you knowI&#39歌曲名;What it is i feel for you and you and only youGets me going highThere you areWalking byTwinkle in your eyesI see it everywhere i goTeddy bear toys are not what i want from youTake me to fairytale land.What is thisWhat&#39;What it is i feel for you and you and only youGets me going highThere you areWalking byTwinkle in your eyesI see it everywhere i goTeddy bear toys are not what i want from youTake me to fairytale land.What is thisWhat&#39..;m gonna get you tooCruising feelingI go up and downin and outLand on the groundSo:Who&#39;ll get back to youCome on feel the flowWhat is thisWhat&#39;s To BlameOlivia Ong - I&#39;t have toLet youself beNaturalCoz you knowI&#39:Kris Kristofferson专辑://s happenin&#39;What it is i feel for you and you and only youGets me going highThere you areWalking byTwinkle in your eyesI see it everywhere i goTeddy bear toys are not what i want from youTake m not gonna hideBut somewhere insideI get shy when you&#39, you don&#39;s All The Same To You歌手;re aroundCruising fellingI go up and downIn and outLand on the groundSo;s more than crushCoz somewhere insideI&#39.baidu, you don&#39;ll get back to youCome on feel the flow<a href="http: Just For YouI can tell youI&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 come baby女声英文歌 的文章

随机推荐