一首男声英文歌,歌词try try try 男声最后重复try to alive(听着像,可能是其它相近声音

有一首男生唱的汽车广告英文歌,歌词有一句是:“总要龌龊”的是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首男生唱的汽车广告英文歌,歌词有一句是:“总要龌龊”的是什么歌?
t tear us apartWhy I risk it all tonightIf I could only control how I feelPick myself through the thoughts I concealPlease don' oh oh oh ohThere've been apartI's nothing that I wouldn've been dying from the broken heartI' oh oh oh ohI would kill myself for youI will kill myself if I had to to to' burning loveThese so wild and crazy timesLove won've been dying from the broken heartI'm feeling more like deadwhen you're not close to meAll the lonely nights we' darkest nightEmpty thoughts're not close to meOh oh oh oh' oh oh oh ohI would kill myself for youOh oh oh oh't doOh oh oh oh're not close to meStone cold days've been dying from the broken heartI're not close to meI would kill myselfFor you I would kill myselfI would kill myselfFor you I would kill myselfOh oh oh oh'Cause I wanna waste my life on youI'm feeling more like deadwhen you've been apartI't misunderstand me when I sayI will kill myself if I had to to to's nothing in this world that I couldn'Cause I wanna waste my life on youI've been apartI't doOh oh oh oh's nothing that I wouldn'm feeling more like deadwhen you'm feeling more like deadwhen you't doPlease don'm feeling more like deadwhen you' fill me upI will try to stay aliveOne more day without you hereIf I could only survive without youThere'Cause I wanna waste my life on youI't doOh oh oh oh're not close to meAll the lonely nights we't misunderstand when I sayI will kill myself if I had to to to're not close to meAll the lonely nights we'm feeling more like deadwhen you' oh oh oh ohThere's nothing that I wouldn&#39Kill Myself - AquaHeart on fire' oh oh oh ohThere&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&假音很多的英文歌,就是那个啊~啊~的那个.n男声的,_百度知道
假音很多的英文歌,就是那个啊~啊~的那个.n男声的,
我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
比吉斯的stayin alive
维塔斯的歌剧2?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首男生唱的英文歌,里面有一句歌词是sorry I never told you
发表于: 06:17:22
& 点击: 27
求一首男生唱的英文歌,里面有一句歌词是sorryInevertoldyou 【最佳答案】我看的英国偶像,唱者是男的,但原版是男女合唱英文歌名称是ONESWEETDAY原唱歌手玛丽亚凯莉(MARIAHCAREY)和BoysIIMan----------歌词SorryInevertoldyouAllIwantedtosayAndnowit'stoolatetoholdyou'Causeyou'veflownawaySofarawayNeverhadIimaginedLivingwithoutyoursmileFeelingandknowingyouhearmeItkeepsmealiveAliveAndIknowyou'reshiningdownonmefromHeavenLikesomanyfriendswe'velostalongthewayAndIknoweventuallywe'llbetogethertogetherOnesweetdayDarlingInevershowedyouAssumedyou'dalwaysbethereItookyourpresenceforgrantedButIalwayscaredButIalwayscaredAndImissthelovewesharedAndIknowyou'reshiningdownonmefromHeavenLikesomanyfriendswe'velostalongthewayAndIknoweventuallywe'llbetogetherOnesweetdayAlthoughthesunwillnevershinethesameI'llalwayslooktoabrighterdayLordIknowwhenIlaymedowntosleepYouwillalwayslistenasIprayAndIknowyou'reshiningdownonmefromHeavenLikesomanyfriendswe'velostalongthewayAndIknoweventuallywe'llbetogetherOnesweetdayAndIknowyou'reshiningdownonmefromHeavenLikesomanyfriendswe'velostalongthewayAndIknoweventuallywe'llbetogetherOnesweetdaySorryInevertoldyouAllIwantedtosay希望对你有用... 荐英文歌:歌词|英文歌:男生唱|英文歌:never|英文歌:sorry|英文歌:好听【其他答案】Youweremyeverything
在轻轨上听到一首英文歌!四个还是五个男孩唱的,歌词没记住!有yougot和一堆不知道是nananananan还是lalalalalalalalal 【最佳答案】whatmakesyoubeautiful热心网友 【推荐答案】歌名应该是I'llnevergiveup有nononono!VisionsthatcanchangetheworldTrappedinsideanordinarygirlShelooksjustlikemeTooafraidtodreamoutloudIknowitsensibleideaItwon'tmakesensetoeverybodyYouneedcouragenowIfyou'regonnapersevereTofulfillyourlife'spurposeYou'regottaanswerwhenyou'recalledSodon'tbeafraidtofacetheworldAgainstalloddsKeepthedreamalivedon'tletitdie,ifsomethingdeepinsideKeepsinspiringyoutotry,don'tstopAdon'tevergiveuponyouDon'tgiveupEveryvictorycomesintimeAdamsYolandaWorktodaytochangetomorrowItgetseasierUsedtosaythatyoucan'tfly?EverystepyoutakeyougetClosertoyourdestinationYoucanfeelitnowDon'tyouknowyou'realmostthere?Tofulfillyourlife'spurposeYou'regottaanswerwhenyou'recalledSodon'tbeafraidtofacetheworldAgainstalloddsKeepthedreamalivedon'tletitdie,ifsomethingdeepinsideKeepsinspiringyoutotry,don'tstopAdon'tevergiveuponyou...SometimeslifecanplaceastumblingblockinyourwayButyou'vegottakeepthefaithBringwhat'sdeepinsideyourheartToLightAndnevergiveupDon'tevergiveuponyou,Whoholdsthepiecestocompletethepuzzle?TheanswerthatcansolveallmysteryThekeythatcanunlockyourunderstandingIt'sallinsideofyouYouhaveeverythi...... 荐英文歌:歌词|英文歌:男孩|英文歌:乐队|英文歌:好听|英文歌:昨日重现【其他答案】livewhilewe'reyoung?
求助,有首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词有一句是sorryneverhateyou,记得连续的几句是sorrynever……sorry 【最佳答案】是不是倪安东的sorrythatilovedyou 荐英文歌:歌词|英文歌:never|英文歌:sorry|英文歌:好听|英文歌:推荐
求一首歌啊!!!!!英文的!!!大概歌词有nevertoldlies~~~causecan'tyousee是外国的男的唱的感觉很年轻甜蜜 【最佳答案】lenka麻烦是朋友 【其他答案】loveofmylife——DeclanGalbraith应该是这首吧有好几个演唱版本
求一首英文歌歌词中IfeelsorryforIfeelsorryforyou.....也有链接谢谢拜托了 【最佳答案】【SorryForYou】-MyahMarie 【其他答案】【SorryForYou】-MyahMarie
考试与招生资讯网 整理和发布,如转载请注明来源
热门点击排行
本类别推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 try everything 男声 的文章

随机推荐