英文歌里有is我的缺中文是这样男生唱的英文歌

求一首英文歌 是男滴唱的 歌词中只有一句中文 “你就是我的唯一” 谁听过告诉我名字吧 急~~~~_百度知道
求一首英文歌 是男滴唱的 歌词中只有一句中文 “你就是我的唯一” 谁听过告诉我名字吧 急~~~~
  男滴唱的,歌词中只有一句中文“你就是我的唯一”这首歌叫《 I'm Fallin'》。  歌名:《 I'm Fallin'》  歌手:Y.Lam  所属专辑:《The Singles ()》  歌词:  (i wrote this song in the end)  (but i guess it doesn't matter anymore)  (just gotta take some time)  (listen)  just give me a moment while i gather all my thoughts into words  so i can tell you what's been going on with this verse  you said that i should tell you the first thing that comes into my mind  but you wont understand  i know i said that we should still talk to each other  but then i admit i've been avoiding you now and then  it's not that easy but like i've always said  gotta take some time for me to digest  but the problem  is i know i can still make you smile  but we're no longer together, together  so what can i do  b'cause when i try to forget  and all i think of is you  i'm fallin', i'm fallin'  i don't know why i feel this way  because the fact is i'm the one who pushed you away  i'm fallin', i'm fallin'  i wana hold on to you, but then  not every story's got a perfect end  so i'll walk away  every now and then i still look back at all the memories  how you whispered in my ear  &你就是我的唯一& (you are my one and only)  i was blinded by all the negativity  the lack of confidence in &You & Me&  but the problem  is i know i can still make you smile  but we're no longer together, together  so what can i do  b'cause when i try to forget  and all i think of is you  i'm fallin', i'm fallin'  i don't know why i feel this way  because the fact is i'm the one who pushed you away  i'm fallin', i'm fallin'  i wana hold on to you, but then  not every story's got a perfect end  so i'll walk away
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
I'm Fallin'-Y.Lam( YLAMPRODUCTIONS) 就是这首歌
提问者评价
找了好久哇
其他2条回答
唯一王力宏我的天空多么的清晰透明的全都是过去的空气牵着我的手是你拌你的笑容却看不清是否一颗星星变了心从前的愿望你全都给抛弃最近我无法呼吸连自己的影子都想找你oh baby你就是我的唯一两个世界都变形回去谈和容易确定你就是我的唯一独自对着电话说我爱你我真的爱你baby我已不能爱你多一些其实早已超过了爱的界限
只对唯一有感觉但是是中文歌
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名,英文歌,男生唱的。因为歌词听的不是很清楚,所以只知道风格和调子很似God is a gir_百度知道
求歌名,英文歌,男生唱的。因为歌词听的不是很清楚,所以只知道风格和调子很似God is a gir
歌名,所以只知道风格和调子很似God is a girl和Justin的As long as you love me,英文歌,男生唱的.有谁知道?或者告诉我类似的歌也行。因为歌词听的不是很清楚
我有更好的答案
感觉有点像。always come back to your love。
i wanna go
英文控走着
Creepin up on you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(蓝天下的蜗牛)那部电影里好像有首英文背景音乐,歌词我只听见2句:what is your cry?what is your laugh麻烦各位帮我找找吧,是个男生唱的,很舒服很温和的歌曲.
1215225发哥983
enrique iglesias - hero 看你这么急切,下次找歌最好把视频的网站发上来然后最好说清楚什么时间出的歌,不然找你的蓝天下的蜗牛就要好长时间
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌开头好像是 the car is ……什么,男的唱的!有一个黄钻的QQ空间,开场动画是一辆旧的车,就是这个音乐!
LOVE博0083
我知道,那歌曲叫Yellow,Cold Play的.绝对是,我空间动画就是.错了你把砍了.分给我,L look how they shine for youAnd everything you doYeah,they were all yellowI I wrote a song for youAnd all the things you doAnd it was called yellowSo then I took my turnOh what a thing to have doneAnd it was all yellowYour skin,oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD'you know?You know I love you soYou know I love you so.MUSIC.I I jumped across for youOh what a thing to do'Cos you were all yellowI I drew a line for youOh what a thing to doAnd it was all yellow.And your skin,oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD'you know?For you I bleed myself dryFor you I bleed myself dry.MUSIC.It's trueLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for?Look how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shineLook at the starsLook how they shine for youAnd all the things that you do歌词,绝对是这个!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首很动感的英文歌 。大概是这样唱的,is you face……后面不记得了,是个男唱的,歌词_百度知道
有一首很动感的英文歌 。大概是这样唱的,is you face……后面不记得了,是个男唱的,歌词
是个男唱的,is you face……后面不记得了,歌词 也不敢说完全正确,我只是听到的感觉翻译过来的,知道有这首歌曲的快点把名字发来吧有一首很动感的英文歌 。大概是这样唱的
提问者采纳
just the way you are 应该是这首,楼楼给的信息实在是太少了些啊
抱歉不是这首啊,
我记得像是一个乐队唱的,您还有没有想到其他的?
我看了我的音乐库里有是有乐队的歌
可是每一首我听了
都没有face这个单词帮不到您了
difference in me 听听看
应该没有face的 我只是听到那样唱 我判断单词可能会错的,只不过是听到谐音了
不是那首歌风格完全不同,那首歌有rock的风范
麻烦你再看看好么?谢谢了
好的吧,那我把几首有可能的发给你听听