为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首男生唱的英文歌!开头是i‘m so happy,然后哇呜哇呜哇呜哇呜哇_百度知道
找一首男生唱的英文歌!开头是i‘m so happy,然后哇呜哇呜哇呜哇呜哇
开头是i‘m so happy,然后哇呜哇呜哇呜哇呜哇,重复几遍
//v.com/v_show/id_XMzI1MTE2NDA4://v./v_show/id_XMzI1MTE2NDA4.html" target="_blank">http<a href="http
提问者采纳
Living in the sunlight,I&#39,Things that bother you,When I&#39,loving in the moonlight,and how I love it, never bother me!I just go my way,Having a wonderful time!Living in the sunlight, never bother meIll t need a lotCoffee&#39!I&#39, just what I like!AHA!Living in the sunlight, Lovin&#39,loving in the moonlight!Haven&#39;t agree!J in the Moonlight 歌词.I do what I like!Worrying don&#39;m just as free as any daughter,lovm old and gray!Thm just as free as any daughter,I don&#39,and how Ill be right in my prime!I&#39,just what I like! Hm old and gray,I&#39;s only a dimeLiving in the sunlight:I&#39;t got a lot,I&#39,having a wonderful time,Livin&#39;m so happy!I don&#39,loving in the moonlightHaving a wonderful time!(humming)Jt worry,hav in the Sunlight.I do what I like,I&#39;m right here to stayWhen I&#39Tiny Tim 唱的 , living everyday!AHA
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
fuck you !!See the wretched
是不是mika的歌~~~~
难道是 OAH
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,硬是找不到了_百度知道
有一首英文歌,硬是找不到了
后面都是听的。男歌,次高潮,falling falling falling,高潮all I know baby baby all Ik穿户扁鞠壮角憋携铂毛now girl。……feeling for right还是啥。
Hello - T.I.&Cee Lo GreenJust keep going, and don&#39;t look back一直向前,不要回头And look forward from where you&#39;re at从你站的地方往前看There&#39;s some jealousy in your rearview因为在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Wave hello, hello, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,你好,你好Push that pedal to the max把油门踩到底去享受速度Count that money that&#39;s in your lap数着你腿上的钱去享受生活There&#39;s some jealousy in your rearview在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Hello, hello, hello…你好,你好,你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Wave hel穿户扁鞠壮角憋携铂毛lo, hello, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,你好,你好Mashin&#39; in the fast lane在快车道上飞速行驶Envy in my rearview妒忌就在我的的身后Mils in my windshield距离随着车速缩短Keep &#39;em in a clear view让他们看清风景Cheers to my partners who got it, we finally did it为和我一起成功的同伴喝彩,我们最终做到了And here&#39;s to the ones with potential to go and get it如果你有潜力去做一件事,那就要保持野心We survived yesterday, foreign ride connoisseurs我们从过去幸存下来,现在非常富有Poppin&#39; fly today, tomorrow ain&#39;t promised to us今天要尽情享受,明天还是未知数Grind hard for dirty money but our heart&#39;s pure努力挣脏钱,但我们的心是纯洁的Steady mobbin&#39; on these suckers, man they&#39;re so funny to us稳定的挣钱,你想模仿我们,简直是个笑话Broke niggas all smiles脑残的人 总面带笑容When they run into us当他们有事求我们时Get by thyself, they talkin&#39; tough but don&#39;t do nothin&#39; to us赚钱要靠自己,他们的态度很强硬,但也奈何不了我们Call themselves paper chasin&#39;, when wealth be runnin&#39; to us当财富靠近我们时,把那些人叫上去赚钱You violate the Puppet Master, get your string pulled你违反了木偶大师的意愿,你的绳子就会断Hustle Gang, King Team, label me the ring leader厂牌,绝对的王者之队,所以请称我为老大Just showin&#39; haters the tail lights of my two-seaters那些嫉妒之人只能看见我跑车的尾灯Two heaters with me in the ride but I don&#39;t need &#39;em though我的车上有两把枪,但我不需要它Left evil behind me, that&#39;s where I plan to keep it, go!把恶魔留在我身后,这就是我计划要做的,永远向前Just keep going, and don&#39;t look back一直向前,不要回头And look forward from where you&#39;re at从你站的地方往前看There&#39;s some jealousy in your rearview因为在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Wave hello, hello, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,你好,你好Push that pedal to the max把油门踩到底去享受速度Count that money that&#39;s in your lap数着你腿上的钱去享受生活There&#39;s some jealousy in your rearview在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Hello, hello, hello…你好,你好,你好Hello...你好Hello...你好Hello...你好Wave hello, hello, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,你好,你好I hustle hard, forever shine Pay haters no never mind我努力赚钱,所以永远都在成功,压根不在乎嫉妒之人Won&#39;t stop until we poppin&#39; bottles at the finish line我们中途不会停下来,直到终点我们开瓶畅饮来庆祝Never been the quitin&#39; kind绝不退出Spirit, ain&#39;t no killin&#39; mine这会鼓舞我,没人能杀我I&#39;m gettin&#39; mine, you don&#39;t like it, nigga, get in line我做我的事,如果你看不惯,去排队吧So many times I&#39;ve shown dudes I won&#39;t lose太多次我向你们展示我不会输的一面Time&#39;s precious but waste yours if you want to时间很宝贵,但如果你想要让我停下来那绝对是浪费时间Hey I made it and you didn&#39;t, for that I ain&#39;t to blame我成功了,而你没有,我不会责怪你Won&#39;t change a thing, the circumstance&#39;ll remain the same任何事情都不会改变,一如既往的生活Can&#39;t complain, I&#39;m highly favored, my flavor&#39;s god given没有抱怨,我受到上帝的太多的恩惠,我的天赋也是上帝给的So used to hate appreciation is a odd feelin&#39;所以习惯了被人仇恨,被人赏识对我来说是种奇怪的感觉Still I stay focused on the millions, tryin&#39; to dodge prison我依旧把注意力放在赚钱上,尝试离监狱远点Prayin&#39; as if for forgiveness, hopin&#39; God listen好像为了得到宽恕而祈祷,希望上帝能听见As far as dissin&#39; me, pimpin&#39;, go ahead and have a ball至于那些攻击我的人,我不在乎,继续享受生活Meanwhile I&#39;m getting&#39; bread, determined to have it all于此同时,我得到了钱,但我决心要得到一切I&#39;m talkin&#39; money, sonny, if ain&#39;t none of that involved我在谈论钱,小子,如果你不想参与,我们就没有共同语言Why is we conversing? This vehicle ain&#39;t reversin&#39;, go!我们为什么要交流?这辆车不会倒退的,永远向前Just keep going, and don&#39;t look back一直向前,不要回头And look forward from where you&#39;re at从你站的地方往前看There&#39;s some jealousy in your rearview因为在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Wave hello, hello, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,你好,你好Push that pedal to the max把油门踩到底去享受速度Count that money that&#39;s in your lap数着你腿上的钱去享受生活There&#39;s some jealousy in your rearview在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Hello, hello, hello…你好,你好,你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Wave hello, hello, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,你好,你好
搜了,不是这个呢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Fall in love
不是啊,几个歌手的都听了。
maps -maroon 5?
不是这个呢
《Can We Dance》?
不是这个。
不是这个呀
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
后面一直就是思达然后就什么什么思达什么什么思达
提问者采纳
停不下来, 当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时We always survive cause were in this together 我们总是能好好地活下来;t know I found my star 他是不知道我找到了我的明星(Baby you are my star) 宝贝;t stop,我爱你, can&#39;t stop?听得很像哎···Can&#39,我们一同站在这里 ...展开全文停不下来, 当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时We always survive cause were in this together 我们总是能好好地活下来;t know I found my star 他是不知道我找到了我的明星(Baby you are my star) 宝贝;t stop,我爱你, can&#39;t stop?听得很像哎···Can&#39,我们一同站在这里You brighten my days just like the sun 你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活When everything around is like stormy weather, not even two different worlds 没有什么能阻止我们;t,无论他们说些什么I love you 我都爱你They said this love was the impossible kind 他们说;t stop this love 我无法停止对你的这份爱No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人说什么,因为我们在一起Whoever said that we could never hold on谁曾说过我们不能持久Doesn&#39,我张开双臂激动无比You&#39,我爱你I can&#39,可是我们的确做到了And nt Stop Love ——DarinWm happy I stood up for so long 此时,我高兴地久久站立Baby this is where our story starts 宝贝;t stop this love 我无法停下对你的这份爱是不是 can&#39,我们的爱完全不可能But we were strong enough to fight for this life 但是我们已经很足够强壮去面对生活中的种种磨难I can&#39, can&#39, I love you no matter what they say 我停不下来;m carried away because I&#39,在我内心深处They said that we couldn&#39;t stop,我们的故事由此开始I can&#39,我依旧爱你Now i&#39;t stop love啊, but we did make it work 他们说过我们不可能,没有办法No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人如何闲言碎语, deep in my heart 你就在这里,你就是那颗耀眼的明星And now I&#39;ve opened arms 此刻?;t stop, together as one 今日, can&#39收起
。。 不过挺好听的、
网友推荐的&推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Groove Coverage- Far Away From Home
  I&#039;m loving living every single day,(我是如此的享受每一天的生活)
  but sometimes I feel so....(但只是不时自我感觉如此而已)
  I hope to find a little peace of mind.(渴望找寻到一丝内心的平静)
  and I just want to know.(仅仅只是想知道)
  And who can heal those tiny broken hearts,(谁能安慰那些破碎的心)
  and what are we to be.(我们将何去何从)
  Where is home on the Milky Way of stars,(星河灿烂,何处是家园)
  I dry my eyes again.(我只得再一次地擦干泪眼)
  In my dreams I&#039;m not so far away from home,(梦中我从未曾远离家园)
  What am I in a world so far away from home,(现实中却如此远离家...
是他是他就是他我们的小哪咤
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 here to stay 死神 的文章

随机推荐