歌词歌词in my heartt soho

有一首英文歌 歌词大概是 one two three four let me see you once more 然后是push push 什么什么的_百度知道
有一首英文歌 歌词大概是 one two three four let me see you once more 然后是push push 什么什么的
OHO ROOMS - One.net/muz/SOHO%20ROOMS%20-%20One" target="_blank">http.net/muz/SOHO%20ROOMS%20-%20One,three,four求给分大哥 找了我很久链接://mp3hamster,two:<a href="http,two://mp3hamster,three
我有更好的答案
歌名:Back at one
歌手:Brian Mcknight
Its undeniable that we should be together 不可否认,我们将会厮守在一起。
Its unbeleivable how I used to say 无法相信,
That I&#039;ll fall never 我一直以为我不会再坠入爱河。
The basis you need to know 你要知道, 那么就让我来告诉你,
If you don&#039;t know just how I feel 如果你不了解此刻我的感受,
Then let me show 那么就让我来告诉你,
You know that I&#039;m for real 你知道我对你是认真的。
If all things in time 如果一切迟早要到来,
Time will reveal 时间就是最好的证明。
One you&#039;re like a dream come true 一,你就像美梦成真,
Two just want to be with you 二,就是想和你厮守。
Three girl it&#039;s plain to see 三,很明显...
跟我说的歌词差距太大了
Feist 的 one two three four
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!美女上错身第三集插曲 Soho Dolls - I Am Not Cool 歌词
时间: 09:58:05编辑:影视音乐小组分享到:
美女上错身第三集插曲 Soho Dolls - I Am Not Cool 歌词 Lyric I thought you put me
美女上错身第三集插曲 Soho Dolls - I Am Not Cool 歌词LyricI thought you put me in raptureI never asked you to dump herThought you knew we'd have a high lifeAnd still I seeYour philosophyFalling through my tainted mindWould you dig my dirtCause I'm so desperateCan't you see you're wasting timeIt ain't ever gonna feel this goodI failed to tell you to tell youThat I've been fooled'Cause I'm not coolAnd the scissors slideAway with my prideSpeeding down a dead-end trackI wanted you there's no way backGot a destructive appetiteOh baby please!Lift me off my kneesA little smile can go for milesI may be youngBut I'll grow up strongAnd by then she'll look like her mumIt ain't ever gonna feel this goodI failed to tell you to tell youThat I've been fooled'Cause I'm not coolAnd the scissors slideAway with my prideJust to be absolutely sure of the factsI'm happy to act just as a side saladHappy to actHappy to payHappy to waitBaby you're greatWhen your oven goes pinkI'll be there on your plateWhen your oven goes pinkI'll be there on your plateWhen your oven goes pinkI'll be there on your plateWhen your oven goes pinkI'll be there on your plateWhen her oven goes bang...That I've been fooled'Cause I'm not coolAnd the scissors slideAway with my pride
相关信息相关看点(soho)aTeens-Fire Fly歌词 苏荷酒吧James(南京)
当前位置: &
& (soho)aTeens-Fire Fly
(soho)aTeens-Fire Fly歌词
(soho)aTeens-Fire Fly歌词
歌曲(soho)aTeens-Fire Fly资料介绍
苏荷酒吧James(南京)-(soho)aTeens-Fire Fly详细资料
(soho)aTeens-Fire Fly相关歌词推荐
苏荷酒吧James(南京)相关歌手推荐
歌词更新时间:
上传会员:九酷音乐
浏览次数:19468
下载次数:3