印度开车两个女孩开车去逛街的这首歌叫啥

求一首歌!是两个女的唱的,而且唱的风格很像印度!唱的时候每过几秒就有拍掌声!求!!!给分啊!!!_百度知道
求一首歌!是两个女的唱的,而且唱的风格很像印度!唱的时候每过几秒就有拍掌声!求!!!给分啊!!!
是英文歌!!!
提问者采纳
I am yours forever.,Rushing through my veinsThere'll never lose my chance(Jai Ho)Mre gonna find out baby。歌手, Get what you got, that&#39, catch me.(Jai Ho)You are the reason that I breathe (Jai Ho)You are the reason that I still believe (Jai Ho)You are my destiny(Jai Oh) Oh-oh-oh(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us (Jai Ho)Nothing can ever come between us (Jai Ho)So come and dance with meJai Ho, yes! Oh-oh-oh-ooooh(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us (can stop us)Nothing can ever come between usSo come and dance with me, c'mon:Pussycat Dolls歌曲!Jai Ho, so take it(Jai Ho)You are the reason that I breathe (I breathe)You are the reason that I still believe (still believe)You are my destiny (destiny)Jai Oh,Anywhere in anyway, c&#39,Never gonna let goJai Ho:Jai Ho (from Slumdog Millionaire movie)Jai Ho; (Jai Ho)You&#39,I know you can save me,I&#39!Jai HoI got shiversWhen you touch of aI's how I do itThis beat is heavy,llll make you hot,I', so heavy you gonna feel it, forever,This fantasy of you and meI'm one in a million(Jai Ho)You are the reason that I breathe (Jai Ho)You are the reason that I still believe (Jai Ho)You are my destinyJai Oh! Bai-la bai-la, running like a fireFor you I will go all the wayI wanna take you higher(Jai Ho)I keep it steady steady,ll make you wanna say(Jai Ho,mon!Jai Ho,I need you now!Escape (escape) away (away), Jai Ho)I got fever, gonna make itI&#39, I&#39!Catch me, just keep it comin&#39, catch me, catch me, catch mePussycat Dolls即小野猫为《贫民窟的百万富翁》演唱的主题曲《jai ho》. hhmm yeaaahaI can (I can) feel you (feel you)! Oh-oh-oh-oooooh(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us (Jai Ho)Nothing can ever come between us (Jai Ho)So come and dance with meJai Ho, yeah baby,意思为欢呼,Never gonna let go(Jai Ho)Hmmm yaeaaaaahhh(repeat 2x)Is an ocean in my heartI will never be the same(Jai Ho)Just keep it burnin&#39!Bai-la bai-la,I need you now, you can save me,I know you can save me,I want you now, catch me! (oohh)Jai Ho;m ready.I am yours forever,I will follow,Jai Ho! (oohh)Catch me, foreverI will followAnywhere in anyway!Bai-la bai-la,I want you now
提问者评价
谢谢,这位哥哥!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
《Jai Ho》
绝对是!!!!!!
超人气女子组合——小野猫(Pussycat Dolls)力邀刚在23号获得第81届奥斯卡颁奖礼“最佳电影歌曲”在内八项大奖的《贫民窟的百万富翁》(Slumdog Millionaire)原声大碟制作人A. R. Rahman完成了这首最新混音版的Jai Ho!
I got shivers
When you touch of a
I'll make you hot, Get what you got,
I'll make you wanna say
(Jai Ho, Jai Ho)
I got fever, running like a fire
For you I will go all the way
I wanna take you higher
I keep it steady steady, that's how I do it
This beat is heavy, so heavy you gonna feel it.
You are the reason that I breathe (Jai Ho...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁印度两个女孩相爱但不在一起,叫什么了,一个被叫t的!主要是问电影歌曲叫什么勇敢的爱还是勇气了?_百度宝宝知道谁知道中国达人秀第三季第五场 那两个乌鲁木齐的小孩放的那个印度的 女的唱的歌叫什么_百度知道
谁知道中国达人秀第三季第五场 那两个乌鲁木齐的小孩放的那个印度的 女的唱的歌叫什么
提问者采纳
那首歌叫(欢乐的跳吧)
旋律挺好听的,就是听不懂,嘿嘿。
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我也想知道啊,不过好像不是印度的吧,应该是维族歌曲吧
我也想知道,很喜欢就是不知道叫什么名字?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁印度电影风筝里,女主开车跳崖的那首歌叫什么名字。是哼唱的,不是kites in the sky~~_百度知道
印度电影风筝里,女主开车跳崖的那首歌叫什么名字。是哼唱的,不是kites in the sky~~
我有这段哼唱的音乐,下载链接发上来会被百度审核,可以发到你邮箱你好
已发到你邮箱!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
印度电影的相关知识
其他6条回答
我也要邮箱
额,我也想要,有吗?邮箱
发到我邮箱吧 谢了
我也要! 谢谢
发一份给我吧,谢谢。邮箱
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁印度两个女孩相爱但不在一起,叫什么了,一个被叫t的!主要是问电影歌曲叫什么勇敢的爱还是勇气了?_百度知道
印度两个女孩相爱但不在一起,叫什么了,一个被叫t的!主要是问电影歌曲叫什么勇敢的爱还是勇气了?
提问者采纳
歌曲全名叫什么了?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 印度开车电视剧 的文章

随机推荐