2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
是这个吗?おどるポンポコリン
初音的甩葱歌
路过。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌高潮是女生唱的歌词大概是baby cose miss you song iwant never every that you go 大概吧。。_百度知道
有一首歌高潮是女生唱的歌词大概是baby cose miss you song iwant never every that you go 大概吧。。
hiphotos。帮帮忙.baidu就是这个。.jpg" /><a href="http.baidu://c.com/zhidao/pic/item/d52abce36d3d439bdea://h.com/zhidao/pic/item/b3b7d0a20cf431adbc0a8c944a36acaf2fdd9847。这歌还蛮好听的.baidu。。谢谢拉.baidu://c.jpg" esrc="http.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=d6c46e73f11f3a295a9dddc8aabce36d3d439bdea.hiphotos。360手机助手里铃声里面的./zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=e0efcad3241f95caa6a09ab2fcb7d0a20cf431adbc0a8c944a36acaf2fdd9847:///zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=f56e5c83a9d3fd1f365caa3c007ed0a20cf431adbc0a8c944a36acaf2fdd9847
提问者采纳
I would never ecause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you goBaby &#39;t feeling emotionOh you broke my heartBaby from the moment oh we talkand if you smile to mebaby oh it feels like fantasyCome on baby cause I need Im falling with you can we be together.,I love you so much yeahno no noBaby &#39,I never ever find another you,I can&#39?Ocause I need I need your love,Oh I swear the lide of love its trueCause baby i miss you so muchAnd i would never ver let you goBaby &#39;cause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you go(never let you go)Baby &#39,I am sure I never get enoughBaby let me start a new Romance.when I touch you cause I need I need your loveI am sure I never get enoughBaby let me start a new RomanceI would never ever have this chanceI never ever find another you (another you)Oh I swear the lide of love its trueWhen Icause I need I need your love,I am sure I never get enough.,I am sure I never get enough(never get enough)Baby let me start a new Rcause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you goBaby &#39,Baby oh it feels like fantasie..Oh when I saw you babyoh I stop my breathincause when you smiling babyalways start my feelinall or nothing baby yeah its now or never,oh my heart was ,and I&#39;cause I need I need your love.Baby &#39,you are like the ocean,I never ever find another you.Baby &#39,Baby from the moment oh we talk..,And if you smile to me.Come on baby.Flirting with disaster,I would never ever have this chance,come on closer to me:Sarah Engls歌词..Hearts and fire lady:Baby &#39;cause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you goBaby &#39歌手
提问者评价
非常感谢。。谢谢啦。。。亲。。谢谢啦。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
貌似是i miss you
是谁的i miss you ,,,太多了。。求详细。。
pretty boy
貌似不是的额。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌是女生唱的歌词是哦BABY你在哪里_百度知道
有一首歌是女生唱的歌词是哦BABY你在哪里
我有更好的答案
郭美美的《爱要大声说出来》是这个嘛?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词中有吧啦 瘦 吧啦吧啦瘦英文男生唱的求歌名_百度知道
歌词中有吧啦 瘦 吧啦吧啦瘦英文男生唱的求歌名
I&#39;m In Love With a Monster - Fifth HarmonyOhHe&#39;ll buy me a thornBefore he&#39;ll buy me a roseBe covered in dirtBefore I&#39;m covered in goldHe&#39;s trying it on
he&#39;s ticking me offSay what you wantBut I won&#39;t ever be told&#39;Cause I&#39;m in love with a monsterFriends say I&#39;m stupidAnd I&#39;m out of my mindBut without you
boyI&#39;d be bored all the timeNo
I don&#39;t really careFor the same conversationGot everything I needAnd I&#39;d rather be chasingChasing love
with a monsterI&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love with a monsterI&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love with a monsterI&#39;m in love with a monst缉偿光锻叱蹬癸拳含哗erWrap me in leatherBefore you wrap me in laceWe breaking rules like we changing the gameHe&#39;s trying it on
and he&#39;s ticking me offSay what you want but I won&#39;t ever be toldI&#39;m in love with a monsterMy daddy told meI should have better tasteBut I&#39;d rather pay to see the look on his faceNo
I don&#39;t really careFor the lame conversationGot everything I needAnd I&#39;d rather be chasingChasing love
with a monsterI&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love with a monsterI&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love with a monsterI&#39;m in love with a monster (Hey)Sweeter you tryThey don&#39;t
not getting love from itAin&#39;t worth a dime&#39;Cause I just don&#39;t get enough from itLeave it to me
don&#39;t you seeI don&#39;t run from itBitter the better
heyYou make me crazy
but I love it(I love it baby)You make me crazy babyBut I love it (pretty baby)You make me crazy
but I love itYou make me crazy baby
but I love itI&#39;m in love with a monsterEverybody nowDid you know (Did you know)Did you know (Did you know)Everybody loves a monster (mmm yeah)Did you know (Did you know)Did you know (Did you know)Everybody loves a monster (yeah)I&#39;m in love (we&#39;re in love) with a monster(I&#39;m in love)I&#39;m in love with a monsterAre you in love with a monster (I&#39;m in love)I&#39;ll never find another monsterI wanna know
I wanna knowI&#39;m in love with a monsterHit me
8Thank you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌的歌词大约是baby fai baby lai,一个女生唱的,声音有点低,跪求各位大神解_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词大约是baby fai baby lai,一个女生唱的,声音有点低,跪求各位大神解
baby, baby, baby, what are you sayingSaid there&#39, baby, ohI thought you&#39;t togetherAnd I wanna play it cool, mineBaby,ll be thereYou want my love, oh likeBaby, I would have done whateverAnd I just can&#39, baby, ohI thought you&#39,m losing youI&#39, baby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, mineWhen I was 13 I had my first loveThere was nobody that compared to my babyAnd nobody came between us or could ever come aboveShe had me going crazyOh I was starstruckShe woke me up daily don&#39, baby, and I&#39;t believe my first love won&#39, I&#39, no likeBaby, baby,d always been mine, ohI thought you&#39;t believe we ain&#39, baby, baby, mineFor you, baby fix meAnd you&#39,m all goneNow I&#39,ll buy you anything,m now likeBaby, no likeBaby,d always been mine, baby, baby, no likeBaby, oh likeBaby, ohI thought you&#39, baby, baby, baby, baby? Girl quit playingWe&#39, mineBaby, baby, baby,m in pieces, no likeBaby, baby, ohI thought you&#39, you want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item, oh likeBll buy you any ringAnd I&#39,t be aroundAnd I&#39;m all goneNow I&#39, oh likeBll shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI&#39,ll just keep on sayingBaby, oh likeBs another and look right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBaby, no likeBaby, baby,t need no starbucksShe made my heart poundAsking for a beat when I see her in the streetAnd at school on the playgroundBut I really wanna see her on the weekendShe knows she got me dazyCause she was so amazingAnd now my heart is breakingBut I&#39;d always been mine, baby, ohI thought you&#39, but I&#39;m all goneNow I&#39,d always been mine, baby, down, mineBaby, mineNow I&#39, downAnd I just can&#39, baby, no likeBaby, I know you careYou shout wheneverBabyJustin BieberOh woahOh woahOh woahYou know you love me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
羽绒服的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌中间是哦哦哦 的文章

随机推荐