有一首英文歌 女生唱的 有几句歌词是 follow me ~~ to the dark~~ 求助大神这是什么歌1

有一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词高潮部分好像是....the way,...get to say ,大概是这样_百度知道
有一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词高潮部分好像是....the way,...get to say ,大概是这样
这首歌属于比较欢快的那种 不是艾薇儿的歌 也不是love the way you lie
提问者采纳
s never over  So don't lie and say your over me  Don&#39。你说是吧.  Was I not enough stimulation  Hit by a brake the other day  Just when I thought that I&#39.  我正在做任务?;t mean nothing  I't see  And then I change my mind you disagree  I used to be our inspiration  You chase your mind you disappear  And I know it&#39:最佳答案;t mean nothing  I't like my conversation  I can&#39.  你好..;m always getting over you  Do do do do  Do do do do do  Do do do do  Dt call and say your coming back for me  Don's my observation  You could never see it through my eyes  And I't mean nothing  I&#39.,再把介绍说清楚一点;m always getting over you  And don&#39,你的这样大概介绍太模糊了;m always getting over you  Do do do do  Do do do do do  Was it too much aggrevation  Your telling me the way that I won&#39? 歌词,不能确定;m always getting over you  And don'm too tired to try  So don&#39.;t call and say your coming back for me  Don'm okay  You didn&#39,多少首英文歌呢;t come up with something new  It doesn&#39:always getting over you !太多!麻烦,如果是请把我的回答作为;t lie and say your over me  Don&#39!
谢谢了;t mean nothing  I&#39,好找。 是不是;t really matter what I do  So here&#39:Do do do do do  Do do do do  Do do do do do.
提问者评价
虽然不是这首 但是你很用心 采纳了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
倒确实有点像Avril的girlfriend,应该不是love the way you lie吧。.. 那首歌是rihanna和eminem唱的啊
有可能是 Love the way you lie
always getting over you
是不是艾薇儿的《女朋友》
歌名应该是《sealed with a kiss》中文译名是《以吻封缄》你说的那部分是:Though we gotta say good bye
For the summer
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&涓棣dj姝插朵腑姝璇 变卞版蹇濉板垮浣辩濂撮舵涔姝濂崇卞
姝诧辩濂撮 浣璇锛璋
变卞版蹇濉
蹇垮浣 辩濂撮
涓绠′夸挎
灏辨杩风浣
冲颁灏变靛
灏箍扮颁贡
浣绉瑰鹃姘
涓轰浠ヤ贡璇磋
卞ㄩ藉交搴扮缁
荤浣灏卞浜哄ㄥ告哀
绂诲浣ㄤ灏变骸
变辩姝诲濉
蹇垮浣 辩濂撮
涓绠′夸挎
灏辨杩风浣
变卞版蹇濉
蹇胯浣涓绂
瑕藉浣ㄤ璧
杩灏涓ユ藉浠ユ惧
辨惫娑娴锋氮ㄦ歌
浣涓涓句ㄨㄨ
浣灏辨浜澶╁浜洪板ぉ涓
变辩姝诲濉
蹇垮浣 辩濂撮
涓绠′夸挎
灏辨杩风浣
变卞版蹇濉
蹇胯浣涓绂
瑕藉浣ㄤ璧
杩灏涓ユ藉浠ユ惧
绂诲浣ㄤ灏变骸
变辩姝诲濉
蹇垮浣 辩濂撮 蹇垮浣 辩濂撮
涓绠′夸挎
灏辨杩风浣
变卞版蹇濉
蹇胯浣涓绂
瑕藉浣ㄤ璧
杩灏涓ユ藉浠ユ惧有一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can by to me什么这首歌叫什么呢?歌刚开始挺抒情 高潮挺高亢的.流行歌曲.欧美的.歌词大概Hold me you coming back to me of give you for everyday to you coming back to
come back to me?The rain falls on my windows   (雨滴掉落敲打我窗)   and a coldness runs through my soul   (寒意袭来深入灵魂)   and the rain falls   (大雨在下)   and the rain falls   (雨不停在下)   I don't want to be alone   (我不想就这么一个人)   I wish that I could photoshop on our bad memories   (我希望我能用Photoshop将我们之间不好的记忆都抹去)   Cuz the flash backs   (因为往事如潮)   oh the flashbacks won't leave me alone   (Oh 那往事如潮 请不要留我一个人)   If you come back to me I'll be all that you need   (如果你回到我身边 我愿意付出一切 )   baby come back to me   (宝贝请回到我身边 )   let me make up for what happened and   (让我们风雨同舟 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   On the bayside of Manhatten she goes shopping for new clothes   (而在另一边曼哈顿 她准备为自己添些新衣服)   And she buys this and she buys that   (她买这件 她买那件)   just leave her alone   (仅仅是孤单一人 )   I wish that he would listen to her side of the story   (我希望他可以倾听她的心声 )   It isn't that bad it isn't that bad   (这并不是最坏的 这不是最坏的 )   and she's wiser for it now   (至少她现在是明智的)   I admit I cheated(admit I cheated)   (我承认我欺骗了)   Don't know why I did it(why I did it)   (但是你知道吗)   But I do regret it(regret it)   (我真的后悔了)   And nothing I can do or say can change it   (但现在没有什么能改变它了)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Everything I ever did   (对于我做过的一切 )   heaven knows I'm sorry but   (上天知道我的歉意 但是 )   I was too fantastie   (我想不到 )   you were always there for me   (你总是为了我等在那里 )   and my curiosity got the better of me   (我的求知欲会让一切转变 )   baby take it easy on me   (宝贝放轻松 )   Anyhting from A to Z   (任何事情从A到Z )   tell me what you want to be   (告诉我 你到底想要什么 )   I open my heart to me   (我敞开我的心)   you were my priority   (你是我永远的首要 )   can't you see you punished me   (没看到我已经被你惩罚了么吗)   more than enough fority   (你大过任何权利 )   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   baby come back to me baby come back to me   (宝贝回到我身边 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   NA NA NA NA NA NA
谢谢!~但是不是这个!~是欧美女歌手唱的,我录下来了,但就是不知道叫什么名字,如果可以我可以qq发给你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首 女生唱的 英文歌 重低音舞曲, 有几句大致是, 定够得 定够得 定够得 定够得! 在理发店_百度知道
有一首 女生唱的 英文歌 重低音舞曲, 有几句大致是, 定够得 定够得 定够得 定够得! 在理发店
在理发店里听到的, 定够得 定够得 定够得 定够得, 有几句大致是有一首 女生唱的 英文歌 重低音舞曲
还有英文歌曲的伴奏和翻译.凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌)、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演、This Is It--迈克尔,)。)、I Didn&#39,爱情.金钱算得了什么呢). <classicriver>很多人都听过的旋律.这样的经典歌曲是无价之宝.相信当你知道这歌曲之后;  17、Day Too Soon--Sia(也是个所有歌几乎都不错的歌手、You Belong With Me--泰勒;  4,可作铃声),
若是有搜索不到的歌曲可以联系主播。真的是;  59;  10。 )、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,还有爱和感动.特伦茨(歌词和曲调非常感人;  55、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲;23;  37,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢、One Fine Wire--Colbie Caillat(高潮曲调的设计有点小俏皮!曾经就听过,够特别,如果突然失去它,里边的英文歌曲全部非常经典;  6;  11,接着的曲调非常的好听,温馨极了;  53,找好歌去听歌学英语、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一)!非常非常好听,带给你不一样的感觉;&lt.、Viva La Vida--Coldplay:(第一次听这曲子的时候是在初秋的深夜、Before The Down--Jennifer Rush(有点怀旧的感觉;  77、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);  80;  31;  61。感觉风格有点像玛利亚、Doesn'  41、Mad--尼欧、A Place Nearby与Unforgivable Sinner--Lene Marlin(挪威创作才女。)我几乎不听中文歌,不管是RAP风还是R&B;  13;  19,我们能听到的、My All--玛丽亚,不会后悔的歌哦~);  73!巨好听。
1!)、Craigie hill----Cara Dillon(首推这首,经典老歌;t Tryin&#39、classicriver、The Best Day--Taylar Swift、Little Bit Better--玛丽亚;  54,非常好听)。).亚瑞唐多(听这首歌的开头;  29,刹时间时间和空间好象都凝固了一样,但是爱尔兰的风笛爆好听娓娓的旋律.杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作,开头很特别;  63;  69、Love To Be Loved By You--马克、I Look To You--Whitney Houston,但个人还是更喜欢她的快歌);re Mad--Ne-Yo(尼欧的歌总是那么那么好听、Crush--David Archuleta,女生版清新说唱风、Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan(这首要个人慢慢去体味;  15,节奏明快;  79。) 、Eversleeping--Xandria(不会让你失望的慢歌);  20,无助... 这样的音乐是无价之宝~)。个人觉得偶尔听听法语歌也是满有趣的、Wonderful Tonight--Baby Face(也是被方大同翻唱的歌);--KeAnthong、As Long As It Takes--Meredith Andrews(很纯的嗓音),都能再现天王的独特魅力)、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲);  47、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌)、Beautiful Boy--Celine Dion(歌手不用介绍;  32、It&#39、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一!).)、Can Anybody Hear Me--Meredith Andrews(嗓音听起来很舒服、Down by the Sally Gardens(歌手不明;  60、Apologize--Timbaland;  44、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~);  25,R的嗓音特别吸引人!&gt、You Raise Me Up--Westlife、I Stay In Love--玛利亚,那种声音令人放松;m With You--西城男孩(又一首经典旧歌;  2、Trip Around The World--Alexz Johnson(可作铃声、Burning--Maria Arredondo,这首非常棒;  3,你会觉得好孤独,曲调有点小特别~);  50;  21;  27、Gonna Get It--Alexz Johnson(开头的尖叫够震撼;  40。),不过歌手是男的哟~),笑~).刘易斯。)!)、Just One Last Dance--Sarah Connor(这个经典的不用说吧、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;  22;  57;t Mean Anything--Alicia Keys(个人钟爱的一首歌、We Can Work It Out --Sweetbox。
听歌学英语软件、Sexy Love--Ne Yo、When You&#39!高潮部分非常非常适合做铃声,都在那一刻漂浮了起来;s Amazing--Jem(节奏非常好、Happily Never After--Pussycat Dolls!推荐;  5,有点甜美的意味、Vidas Paralelas--Ximena Sarinana(一首法语歌,我最喜欢的慢歌之一);  39、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风;  67,都非常棒、Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You--Glenn Mediros(被方大同翻唱过,那肯定好听拉)、Realize--Colbie Caillat(科比;  34、When You Believe--Mariah Carey&Whitney Houston(两个天后的合音,背景音乐也很好听) ,昨天才终于被我找到~);  7、I Got You--丽安娜。).斯威夫特(绝棒的)、Angle--Sarah Mclachlan(天籁之音~~)、Butterfly Fly Away--Miley Cyrus(《乖乖女是大明星》的插曲,看过电影再听这个歌:这歌怎么这么好听啊;  12;  52,心里就留下一句话、I Ain&#39、Wait For You--Elliott Yamin(非常非常非常好听的。有点像m2m的声音,) ,曲风清新),可以作铃声);  8、A Place Nearby--琳恩玛莲(全曲以纯明的钢琴和鼓点贯穿。曲调单纯,几乎她的每一首歌都是那么的特别和好听、Still Crazy In Love--Sarah Connor;  33、I See You--Leona Lewis(就是《阿凡达》的主题曲;  62、Buttons--Sia(曲调小特别~)  72。笑~);  43,好听极了;  66;  35,可作铃声。非常喜欢的歌手之一)、Give You Hell--The All-American Rejects(可爱的背景音乐,就不止是幻想与憧憬了;  76、A Fine Frenzy--Almost Lover(后面的才是歌名.凯莉.;  38、No Air--约尔丁斯巴克斯(开头足以定风格,听了叫人放松!强力推荐)..凯莉~);  9!听着它;t Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);  56。本人还是喜欢布莱曼她唱的,开场就征服了我,比较喜欢高潮以外的部分;  68,),感觉深藏心底的那份无尽地孤独被慢慢地勾起, 曾经的回忆;  24,
里边全是经典的英文歌曲;  36;  75;  51,尤其是这首:(《Scarborough Fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影!)、Lovebug--Jonas Brothers(高潮非常明快;  42,几乎每首都很好听!开头就已经把气氛带起来了~);、Love You Lately--Daniel Powter;  14;  45;  65、Living To Love You--Sarah Connor(歌词催人泪下、Dilemma--Kelly Rowland(非常非常好听,非常舒服的一首小情歌~喜欢啊~),经典慢歌~),诠释了所有经典的定义,和短暂拥有;  48,曲风相当特别);  64,可能第一遍会觉得一般般.凯拉。);  78;  70;  16,清新,刻骨的伤心、Wait Til You Here From You--Sarah Connor(开头的独白;  18.以吉他为伴奏!),完美中的完美啊。), 失去的快乐、Time For Miracles--Harald Kloser,
列表中搜索歌曲就可以、A Todo Color--魏如萱(西班牙语!)、If I Were A Boy--Beyonce(可以做铃声。)、Eh Eh(Nothing Eale I Can Say--Lady GaGa(GaGa的新歌、Stupid In Love--Rihanna(开头的鼓点不错,很欢快的节奏,其成名作)中的主题曲;  28,讲的父亲对女儿的爱的故事您好、Sitting Down Here--琳恩玛莲(开头就足以让你喜欢的调调~高潮适合作铃声、Better In Time--Leona Lewis;  81、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat. 它让我感觉到了这世间最珍贵的是亲情;  26;  30、When I&#39。)!女生手机必备、I Hate Love--Claude Kelly;  74,但其实后来会觉得蛮有味道的.:不清楚、Scarborough Fair(毕业生);  71,偶然听到了它,所以有很多英文歌都很好听啊.),占据了身边的所有的空间!)、Amarantine--Enya(节奏非常棒的一首天籁;  46.;  58,
每首歌主播都解说过;  49、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
不是圣诞歌!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own求10首英文歌名第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own.l never thought l need you when l'm cry.这是在迪奥专卖店听到的,不过只听了2句,觉得应该不错.第二首 只记得副歌部分是We are never ever ever getting back together.这句重复了好几遍,然后是说的like ever,也是女生唱的.第三首 是Jay-Z和另一个说唱歌手合作的,一开始是电子音效,超酷的,到后面还有Michael,jakson,jordan几个名字,还有Game 6什么的.第四首 是一位女歌手唱的,第一句是Four letter word just to get me along.副歌部分是They call me hell.还有一句They call me jane.That's not my name.这是梅赛德斯奔驰的广告歌曲.第五首 是在一汽大众的广告里听到的,前面没听太清楚,最后一句貌似是It can't wait,l'm yours.第六首 是一个男歌手唱的,有一句是All around the world.People want to be love.其它的没记太清楚.第七首 是一首说唱歌曲,前面一直都是一个男歌手在唱,中间是一个女歌手唱的,她唱的是New York,还有好像是made of什么的,然后还有You are in New York.第八首 中间是Dance the night way.Stay young on the floor.希望有人知道歌名,是一首快歌,女歌手唱的.第九首 女歌手唱的,很清新的感觉,声音很细,有一句是The smile on your face什么的.第十首 是一位女歌手的歌,那首歌听起来像摇滚乐的感觉,有一句好像是I think l've finally had enough.l think l mabe think too much什么的,只记得这些了.好的,就是这十首,平均下来如果答对一首可以得到11个金币.如果觉得提示太少,可以追问,如果答对3个可以给赞哦!还有,全部说对才可以给分,要是有歌词什么的,呵呵,我觉得确实有些勉为其难,不过真的很想知道这些歌名,希望有人能够帮我.
风飘飘cd84
第一首Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'd need you therewhen I criedAnd the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your sideWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it okI miss youI've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do reminds me of youAnd the clothes you left are lying on my floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it OKI miss youWe were meant for each otherOut here foreverI know we were yeah~All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breatheI need to feel you here with me yeahWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hearwill always get me through the dayand make it OKI miss you 第二首Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together we are never ever getting back togetherI remember when we broke upThe first time Saying this is itI’ve had enoughCauz like We hadn’t seeneach other in a monthwhen you said you needed space( what?)Then you come round again and sayBaby,I miss you andI swear I’m gonna change Trust meRemember how that lasted for a dayI say I hate youWe break up You call meI love you
Ooooh~We called it off again last nightBut ooohThis time I’m telling youtelling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherLike… everI’m really gonna miss youpicking fightsAnd me Falling for it screamingthat I’m rightAnd you Would hide awayand find your piece of mindWith some Indie recordthat’s so much cooler than minewooooh~You called me up again tonightBut woooh this timeI’m telling you,I’m telling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me (talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherOooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oh oh ohI used to thinkthat we were forever, everAnd I used to sayNever say never(Uhh So he calls me up and hes like‘I used to love you”I mean like.. I’m just..this is exhausting you knowWe are never getting back togetherLike ever )We are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherWe wooohWe wooohYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me(talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back together 第四首
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name Four little words just to get me alongIt's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and II keep stalling keeping me togetherPeople around gotta find something to say nowHolding back everyday the sameDon't wanna be a lonerListen to me oh noI never say anything at allBut with nothing to consider they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameI miss the catch if they throw me the ballI'm the last chick standing up against the wallKeep up falling these heels they keep me boringGetting clamped up and sitting on the fence nowSo alone all the time and ILock myself awayListen to me Oh No!Although I'm dressed up out and all withEverything considered they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my name 第五首Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
well you done done me and you bet i felt iti tried to get you but you're so hot that i meltedi fell right through the cracksand i'm trying to get backbefore the cool done run outi'll be giving it my bestestnothin's going to stop me but devine interventioni reckon its again my turn to win some or learn someand i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti'm yourswell open up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into your heart and you'll find love love love lovelisten to the music of the moment dance and singwe're just one big familyit's our god-intended right to be loved loved loved loved lovedso i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti'm surethere's no need to complicateour time is shortthis is our fatei'm yoursd-d-do do you do you d-d-do do you want to comescooch on over closer dear I'll whisper in your earOh yes love love love love love lovelove you love love you lovei've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorand bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearerbut my breath fogged up the glassso i drew a new face and laughedi guess what i'm sayin' is there ain't no better reasonto rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsit's what we aim to doour name is our virtueand i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot wait i'm yoursopen up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into yuor heart and you will find that the sky is yoursso please don'tthere is no need there is no need to complicate'cause our time is shortthis is this is our fatei'm yoursI'm saying i'm yoursMm 第六首Justin Bieber - All Around The WorldYou're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it(You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it)I think it's time, think it's time that you show itYou're beautiful, beautifulBaby what you doing? where you at? where you at?Why you working so shy? hold it back, hold it backWe're not the only ones doing it like that, yeah, like thatSo DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that backCause all around the world people want to be lovedYeah, cause all around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the worldYou're crazy girl, crazy girl, you should know it(you're crazy girl, crazy girl, throw some chocolate)Light it up, light it up, so explosiveYou're crazy girl, yeah, yeahBaby what you doing? where you at? where you at?Why you working so shy? hold it back, hold it backWe're not the only ones doing it like that, yeah, like thatSo DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that backAll around the world people want to be lovedYeah, all around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the worldOnce again, the dr mac do ya back at itJB, Luda!I love everything about youYou're imperfectly perfectEveryone is itching from beautyBut you're scratching the surfaceLost found is never foundCan the DJ please reverse it?In lights we pay for changeLet's make every second work itAny day can work it if you're working with people saying you don't deserve it and don't give inCause hate may win some battles but love wins in the endYou shine just like the sun while the moon and the starts reflect your lightBeauty revolves around youSo you like that?All around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world
第九首Alison Krauss - The Smile On Your Face It's amazing how you can speak right to my heartWithout saying a word you can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when you don't say a thingThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allAll day long I can hear people talking out loudBut when you hold me near you drown out the crowdOld Mr Webster could never defineWhat's being said between your heart and mineThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at all 只能猜出这么多了,多少给点分吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 求助大神这是什么歌6 的文章

随机推荐