有首女生唱的舞曲,里面有句歌词是DOthe way to do sthDOthe way to do sthDOthe way to do sthNOW 是什么歌啊

Shine Your Way_百度百科
Shine Your Way
《Shine Your Way》,《The Croods》(《》)的主题曲,由美国乐队Owl City和马来西亚歌手Yuna合作演唱,也是Owl City和Yuna首次合作的歌曲。
Shine Your Way歌曲简介
Owl City与马来西亚歌手Yuna首次合作的歌曲。这首歌作为21世纪福克斯动画电影《The Croods》(疯狂原始人)的主题曲。《疯狂原始人》讲述的是在史前一场地震过后,山洞人部落失去了自己的家园,族长Grug(配音)带领着族人在危险的野外跋涉,寻找新的家园。路上他们遇到了一个游牧部落落单的族人(配音),后者凭借自己超前的思维和前卫的行为受到了山洞人的追捧并和Grug的长女暗生情愫。[1]
Shine Your Way歌词信息
Shine Your Way歌词翻译
翻译:steven sheng @盛杰我思故我在
Shine Your Way
照亮你的人生之路
【画外音合唱 】
Just before the dawn,
When the light's still gone,
就在破晓前,希望仍未现
Shine, shine your way,
照亮,照亮你的人生之路
And you may not know, where to go,
如果你不知,该何去何从
Shine, shine your way
照亮,照亮你的人生之路
【男孩盖 ,唱给全家】
Open road but it's still dark,
Build a fire from a spark,
让我们在漆黑之中开拔上路,用心中火把照亮旅途
And shine, shine your way,
照亮,照亮你的人生之路
【女孩小伊,唱给全家】
Feed the feeling in your heart,
Don't conceal it then you'll start,
旅程定会紧扣心弦,
别再躲藏,也别怕迷途
To find, find your way
去亲近,去追随你的路
【女孩伊,唱给自己】
No one can stop, what has begun,
You must believe when I say
谁也不能,阻挠我那驿动的心,
更不能拒绝,我肺腑的诸字诸音
【男孩盖,唱给小伊】
All of your tears will dry faster in the sun,
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
Shine your way
从今后,让阳光,擦干你的泪珠
照着,亮着,照耀着,
照亮你的人生之路
【爸爸呆瓜,唱给全家】
There's an open sky,
And a reason why,
You shine, shine your way,
头顶无边天幕,
理由无需解读,
就让你自己,照亮你的人生之路
【妈妈,唱给爸爸】
There's so much to learn,
And now it's your turn,
To shine, shine your way
你学会化解无数,
你已经踏上坦途,
就让你自己,照亮你的人生之路
【画外音】
There's a feeling deep inside,
You can let it be your guide,
你紧随内心深处,
你不断兑现航图,
To find, find your way,
去亲近,去拥抱你的路
【爸爸呆瓜与男孩盖,唱给全家】
And there's no time for us to waste,
Got to take a leap of faith,
And fly, fly away
让我们再也无需,分秒踌躇,
让我们纵身一跃,直达终途,
让我们展翅飞翔,远离迷雾
Don't have to walk,
Now you can run,
Nothing can get in your way
别再犹豫踌躇,
你只要飞奔加速,
让我们路上,心无旁鹜
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
Shine your way
从今后,让阳光,擦干你的泪珠
就让光,照着,亮着
照耀着你的路
【全家合唱】
Morning is breaking,
Darkness is fading,
We found a way to the light,
It's such a beautiful sight
黎明它正在来路,
黑暗它自然退出,
我们已经,踏上坦途,
奇美妙景,历历在目
【爸爸呆瓜,唱给全家】
Any time, anywhere,
Turn around and I'll be there,
To shine, shine your way
无论何时,你身在何处,
只要暮然回首,我必然在那,
在照耀着,照亮着你的路
Like a star burning bright,
Lighting up the darkest night,
I'll shine, shine your way
我誓化作燃烧的恒星,
去点亮无尽黑暗的眼睛,
让我照亮,指引你的前行
【全家感恩唱给爸爸】
Now I can see,
You are the one,
Sent here to show me the way
我心如明镜,你代表那个神灵,
派遣此地,为我揭示谜底
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
从今后,让阳光,擦干你的泪珠
照着,亮着,照耀着,
照亮你的人生之路
【全家合唱,骄傲地唱给全世界】
We're on our way,
Shine, shine, shine,
我们已经上路,
照着,亮着,照耀着
That's what we say,
Shine, shine, shine,
我们大声欢歌,
照着,亮着,照耀着
Shine your way
照亮你的人生之路
There's a reason why
You shine, shine your way
理由无需解读,
就让你自己,照耀你的路
All of our tears will dry faster in the sun
Shine your way
你的所有泪珠,会向阳光认输,
让一切,照耀着你的路
Shine Your Way原版歌词
Shine Your Way
Just before the dawn,
When the light still gone,
Shine, shine your way,
And you may not know, where to go,
Shine, shine your way
Open road but it's still dark,
Build a fire from a spark,
And shine, shine your way,
Feed the feeling in your heart,
Don't conceal it then you'll start,
To find, find your way
No one can stop, what has begun,
You must believe when I say
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
Shine your way
There's an open sky,
And a reason why,
You shine, shine your way,
There's so much to learn,
And now it's your turn,
To shine, shine your way
There's a feeling deep inside,
You can let it be your guide,
To find, find your way,
And there's no time for us to waste,
Got to take a leap of faith,
And fly, fly away
Don't have to walk,
Now you can run,
Nothing can get in your way
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
Shine your way
Morning is breaking,
Darkness is fading,
We found a way to the light,
It's such a beautiful sight
Any time, anywhere,
Turn around and I'll be there,
To shine, shine your way
Like a star burning bright,
Lighting up the darkest night,
I'll shine, shine your way
Now I can see,
You are the one,
Sent here to show me the way
All of our tears will dry faster in the sun,
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
We're on our way,
Shine, shine, shine,
That's what we say,
Shine, shine, shine,
Shine your way
There's a reason why
You shine, shine your way
All of our tears will dry faster in the sun
Shine your way
Shine Your Way歌手简介
2007年美国大学二年级学生Adam Young在明尼苏达州创建了猫头鹰之城乐队,Adam是该乐队的唯一成员,乐队的创作、编曲、作词、混音合成、主唱全由Adam担任。乐队成立不久,便发行了首张EP《Of June》。2008
年乐队发行了首张专辑《Maybe I’m Dreaming》。2009年,乐队先后发行了单曲《Hot Air Balloon》、《Strawberry A valanche》,日乐队发行了全新专辑《Ocean Eyes》。日《All Things Bright And Beatuiful》发布。作为即将发行的新专辑《The Midsummer Station》的预热,日推出了EP《Shooting Star》。日正式推出《The Midsummer Station》。
全名Yunalis Zaraai。来自马来西亚吉隆坡的Yuna(尤娜),在洛杉矶发展。嗓音十分清澈,有着一股吸引人的魔力。而且Yuna特别喜欢拍照,拍照技术也还不错。
.百度百科[引用日期]
企业信用信息英文经典歌曲30首的歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文经典歌曲30首的歌词
上传于||文档简介
&&英​文​经​典​歌​曲0​首​的​歌​词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩53页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢有一首英文快歌,里边高潮歌词是I can do you ,i can,是一个女生唱的,大家知道是什么歌吗?
他不是921个人
tell me who you are 或者是You were My Everything再或者是en dag tilbage
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌里面有一句歌词是bo bo bo是什么歌一个女生唱的_百度知道
有一首歌里面有一句歌词是bo bo bo是什么歌一个女生唱的
(chorus)Peace and love to dj scott larock hes in there still, I broke the bottle in his fuckingAdams appleAs he fell his partner called for backup well? chuck said many, I had the shotgun andBegan to act up with that(chorus)Well I threw down the gun and began to runI got back in no time and loaded the nineFirst I took two clips and then I took two moreI was out the window cause by now they were right at my doorI took three shots and then I laidThey rushed in shooting so I threw a quick grenadeIt went boom like a supernovaBadges arms heads legs cops were all overI jumped out the fire escape down to the street and I started to run youKnow I couldnt feel my feet?At this time I had stood to my feet and said wait a minuteAnd thats when he did it, rakim and chuckWhat the fuck I asked as I laid there how many guys do you drive a dayThere., I said to myself holy shit! Bo, I was weak., so why were you running down the street! Bo, seven in the morning I woke up to jogRushed out the door to inhale the smogAs I ran?Well ya frontin, ya frontin, ah boy you better watch where you runAs he poked my side with the barrel of his shotgunI said officer man I aint do nothinHe said whats that word you n----s use, I began to wonderShould I produce or should I tour this summerWell just that second I heard stay where you areBefore I could stop I was hit by a cop carI laid on the pavement like I was hurtThen a redneck cop jumped out with a smirkHe said, he hit me in the face with his gun I wasntWith it soOn the ground was a bottle of snappleBo! - Boogie Down ProductionsBo bo bo clack clack clack clack clackGet your street knowledge every posse know that come againBo bo bo clack clack clack clack clackThe only way to deal with racism if youre blackWell!My shirt had filled with blood I didnt know I got hit but theres noTime to stop no time to explain man Im in too deep with this everydayGhetto painBlack men are judged by their clothesBlack women are looked at as hoesSo I as one of these uppity n----sCan only rely on the sound of a trigga going(chorus)Well I staggered down the street to an old bookstoreCalled the tree of life (yo d it aint there no more)But when it was boy I was luckyCause in the basement is where they stuck meWhen I awoke at the 14th hourThree black women had gave me a quick showerI stayed a while and escaped in a truckDriven by two guys, rakim said plenty its an everyday thing whenYoure willing to sing a song
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首舞曲歌词是猛嘿嘿_百度知道
有首舞曲歌词是猛嘿嘿
歌曲;m the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'Cause I can.She're so addictiveDon&#39.;re so fineI want you mineYou'll be wrapped around my finger't pretendI think you knowI&#39:Girlfriend歌手;s not a secret (Hey?In a second you't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo,it't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo!歌手;t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendAvril Lavigne-GirlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo;s talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo.com ★ william王子 制作You&#39!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (Now Way!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Wre so deliciousI think about you all the timeYou&#39,so when'll be wrapped around my finger&#39,what the hell were you thinking,'s it gonna sink inShe&#39?Hey Hey You YouI don's what everyone&#39,it's no other!)Hey Ht like your girlfriend ( No Way,'cause I can do it betterThere's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend51lrc,t wanna hear you say her nameever againBs not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the wayI see the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBs like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that&#39!)Hey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend (No Ws so stupid!)No way No wayNo;t you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon'Cause Is like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI's what everyone's it gonna sink inShe'm rightShe&#39,it&#39:avril lavigne 专辑,make your girlfriend disappearI don's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI don&#39!)No way No wayI think you need a new one (Hey:the best damn thing歌词,it&#39,what the hes not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a second you&#39!you,it's no other,so when&#39艾薇儿 的《Girl Friend》hei:Avril LavigneHey Hey You YouI don&#39!hei !s talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don&#39.;cause I can do it betterThere&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the way to do 的文章

随机推荐