djgot allmusic.cn all la de we歌词

小时代电影中所有插曲的歌名及歌词(这个是重点)_百度知道
小时代电影中所有插曲的歌名及歌词(这个是重点)
1.Everybody Feel Like Dancing
All of my friends are goneThey laugh me all alongThere's no other rounds To stop meThe number on do what I likeSo maybe I can be your heroI can take away the pain Party around the worldIt’s tonightStop for a baby downCheck up the DJEverybody feel like dancingTurn it up Break it down Show me the great like babyEverybody feel like dancingWe drive downWe will lieShow up the room now babyEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingGet the ballGet me upHere we go Break it all downAll of my friends are goneThey laugh to all alongThe friends all back homeSo I rap to CD with my little waySo maybe I can be your heroAnd maybe I can take the pain Party around the worldIt’s tonightStop for a baby downCheck up the DJEverybody feel like dancingTurn it up Break it down Show me the great like babyEverybody feel like dancingWe drive downWe will lieShow up the room now babyEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingGet the ballGet me upHere we go Break it all downEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingGet the ballGet me upHere we go And we got dance all night awayEverybody feel like dancingTurn it up Break it down Show me the great like babyEverybody feel like dancingWe drive downWe will lieShow up the room now babyEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingGet the ballGet me upHere we goBreak it all downEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingEverybody feel like dancingGet the ballGet me upHere we go And wo got dance all night away2.Goradio,radio, play this song,play tjhis music all night long,i want the world to know that nothing's wrong.who needs to worry bout the rent,(can't we just put it on a card),when happens when the internet,(can't tell where the solutions are)the government don't shut you down,(and 2012 is just a myth)you shot yourself onto the ground,(what do you plan on doing now)chorusput all your drama in a box, tape it up and go!put all the troubles of the world up on Ebay and go!i see the way you wanna break free and go!i see your dreams are coming true and after tonight,just keep your head up andgo! go! go!everything is 2.0, go!go! go! go!everything that's in your dreams, everything is in your reach, go!verse 2battery pull is too 08',iphones don't reboot this way,don't need a cigarette to get away from the dramawhy don't you buy yourself a bag,(can't we just put it on a card),and save yourself a heart attack,(can't tell where the solutions are)the government don't shut you down,(and 2012 is just a myth)you shot yourself onto the ground,(what do you plan on doing now)chorusput all your drama in a box, tape it up and go!put all the troubles of the world up on Ebay and go!i see the way you wanna break free and go!i see your dreams are coming true and after tonight,just keep your head up andgo! go! go!everything is 2.0, go!go! go! go!everything that's in your dreams, everything is in your reach, go!chorusput all your drama in a box, tape it up and go!put all the troubles of the world up on Ebay and go!i see you waiting to exhale and you're ready to go!i see your dreams are coming true and after tonight,just keep your head up andgo! go! go!everything is 2.0, go!go! go! go!everything that's in your dreams, everything is in your reach, go!3.Whatever
There was a differencewe used to be friendsAll the illusions are goneI know the differenceI made it differentI decided that were throughLoving youis not the easiest thing to doWhile I doI don’t mean to be difficult on you but it’s trueI feel this wayYou’re so whatever to mewould you stop calling meI don’t love you no morethough I didSo then whatever it’ll beyou’re whatever to meAnd the though of you is passing me offWhateverSo here’s the storyI’m really sorryI can’t keep up with you no moreI don’t carewe ain’s going no whereAnd I think that I should stop lying to myselfLoving youseems like the type of thing that you would doBoy,it’s trueI would have given everything for youYou’re so whatever to mewould you stop calling meI don’t love you no morethough I didSo then whatever it’ll beyou&re whatever to meAnd the though of you is passing me offI was foolish I was crazy I was into youNo matter what I say I just cannot walk awayYou’re so whatever to mewould you stop calling meI don’t love you no morethough I didSo then whatever it’ll beyou’re whatever to meAnd the though of you is passing me off
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你让星星发亮
小时代的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小可音乐王中王中歌词像 MY LIKE DANG SAN DANG SAN_百度知道
小可音乐王中王中歌词像 MY LIKE DANG SAN DANG SAN
好像是开头有一阵子英语接着一连的什么DANG SAN 什么DANG SAN DANG SAN给我一个能下载的完整版的。
很短,是个男的唱的我是在小可音乐里听到的,&#39,大街上放过;开头有点歌词
提问者采纳
s down with us  Full Flex and Mickey  They down with us  That boy Troy Carter  He&#39:fat joe
专辑;s down with us  LV you know he's down with us  Pistol P  He' strapped they want they money back  And you can's down with us  Sneaker boy safe  He&#39, I know that he fucks with me  Can a gangster go to heaven  Let me in  I call it survival you call it a sin  Damn  I got a story to tell  Ym right here  Gun in my right palm  Nigga tried and trap me and cage me like my san  Oh shit this mic on  I&#39:s where he did his first bid way back  Now this Nigga Sha's kind of crazy  Known for slinging them Macks  Got a baby with Sandra  Names him K-Sacks  Cause that's down with us  Macho  You know he'm speaking my thoughts Nigga  You catch a hundred if you speaking in court  I's down with us  Them niggaz Cool and Dre  They down with us  Tony Sunshine  He's down with us  Richie Player  Yeah he' back  Now with some connects you could away with that  But he must of fucked wit the wrong Columbian cats  Now these niggaz comin&#39, myself and i  For every shell that fell  There's supplying my block  [2nd Verse]  I know this Nigga named Shaheim  An old school cat  Did Football numbers  And never once rat  Now he back on the block got em slinging them packs  And his rep't a rapper  Motha fuck rap  They snitched on Kim  How lame is that  This game ain&#39, yeah he's down with us  Diggin in the Crates is down with us  My Nigga Opie is down with us  Raulman is down with us  Percie and TA they down with us  Tego Calderon is down with us  The whole Puerto Rico is down with us  Santo Domingo is down with us  Cuba - you know they down with us  Latino's down with us  DJ Khaled  He'm lying hard  Run up on anybody that't give a fuck he been through the best wars  Knife to knife  The yard to mess halls  And these niggaz here have something else in mine  Like a hundred shots fired at a pretzel less spine  Us down with us  Rockwild  You know he's down with us  Street Rs a story to tell  They say you hustler then you going to hell  Nt shit  But snakes and rats  Fighting each other for loose change and scraps  My Nigga kicked you right on your back when you down  No life preservers  They wanna see you drown  Pull the trigger myself  They don&#39, you guessed it  Just a matter of time  Another soldier down he got hit with a nine  Dang  [3rd Verse]  Nah I ain' fucker  You know we flying buy  Oh you got nine lives  I got a pine box  You might as well hop your ass in it cause my iron popped  And I ain's down with us  Engineer Drop Yeah He' life't tell the difference cause some of them look black  Now Sha on the block thinkin's down with us  Aimee Morris you know she't want know help  Now the only Nigga tell on myself is myself  Money Power Respect  You heard the Lox  Half these niggaz in here deserve to get popped  I think we another fuckin Biggy and Pac  So you Mo't lying Ac  Yeah I'm flying buy  Some foreign exotic mo&#39, I know God love't payin'm feeling like Michael  Just before the verdict  Sweat on my forehead  I's down with us  Alpo - you know he's me  Ys down with us  DJ Surge  You know he's worldwide is down with us  Hector Lafarver is down with us  Pitbull  You know he&#39, I got a story to tell  [1st Verse]  Yeah I's a joke  And his Mama just had a dream that he might get smoked  But he don'm anxious and nervous  These streets ull eat you if you let em  Cop ull beat you  You pumping diesel then them Jack boys ull beat you  I try and listen more and speak less  Cause all that Barber shop talking ull put a Nigga to deep rest  You on the corner and I's down with us  Them boys Corrupt Money  Yeah they down with us  JB and Young Neach  They down with us  Showbiz born Lord yeh he&#39  story to tell  歌手; fuckers could have another million man march  Now that Bitch Remy Martin  She' got like a memory lapse  Basically you give him work and he ain&#39
提问者评价
谢了,不是
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
王中王的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁>>> dj got us fallin in love歌词完整版
dj got us fallin in love歌词
复制歌词&歌手:&&
感谢 365音乐组 文超 编辑歌词
匹配时间为: 02 分 27 秒 的歌曲
DJ Got Us Fallin In Love(live版) - 罗熙杰
词:Armando Perez Max Martin Shellbace Savan Kotecha
曲:Armando Perez Max Martin Shellbace Savan Kotecha
So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin from side to side Si side to side
Thank God the week is done
I feel like a zombie gone back to life Ba back to life
Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up
No control of my body
Ain’t I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes
baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again Let’s go
So dance dance
like it’s the last, last night of your life, life
don’t get you right
所有人都站起来
So dance dance
like it’s the last, last night of your life, life
don’t get you right
歌词编辑:文超
编辑于更新
dj got us fallin in love歌词完整版
dj got us fallin in loveLRC歌词
感谢 365音乐组 文超 编辑歌词
[ti:DJ Got Us Fallin In Love(l]
[ar:罗熙杰]
[al:中国梦之声 第10期]
[by:]
匹配时间为: 02 分 27 秒 的歌曲
[00:00.59]DJ Got Us Fallin In Love(live版) - 罗熙杰
[00:04.10]词:Armando Perez Max Martin Shellbace Savan Kotecha
[00:06.78]曲:Armando Perez Max Martin Shellbace Savan Kotecha
[00:10.59].
[00:18.85]So we back in the club
[00:20.54]Get that bodies rockin from side to side Si side to side
[00:26.84]Thank God the week is done
[00:28.48]I feel like a zombie gone back to life Ba back to life
[00:34.53]Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up
[00:40.22]No control of my body
[00:42.66]Ain’t I seen you before?
[00:44.41]I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes
[00:49.58]baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
[00:56.58]365音乐网
[00:57.22]baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again Let’s go
[01:06.22]So dance dance
[01:07.42]like it’s the last, last night of your life, life
[01:11.42]don’t get you right
[01:13.30]baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
[01:22.48]所有人都站起来
[01:26.11].
[01:42.05]baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
[01:49.99]baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
[01:56.86]一起来
[01:58.92]So dance dance
[01:59.79]like it’s the last, last night of your life, life
[02:03.67]don’t get you right
[02:05.86]baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
[02:13.42].
[02:14.86]歌词编辑:文超
罗熙杰歌曲精选
置顶新歌榜
在线音乐门户,分享最新网络歌曲,带给你最好听的新歌
记住我们的域名:急求DJGot us falling in love again英文歌词
lyrics by Ava!天王Usher 爷们~(yeah man)So we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side)Thank God the week is doneI feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)Hands up and suddenly we all got our hands upNo control of my bodyAin't I seen you beforeI think I remember those eyes eyes eyes eyesCause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againYeah baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance dance like it's the last last night of your life lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againKeep downing drinks like thisNot tomorrow that just right now now now now now nowGonna set the roof on fireGonna burn this mother f**ker down down down down down downHands up when the music dropsWe both put our hands upPut your hands on my bodySwear I seen you beforeI think I remember those eyes eyes eyes eyesCause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againYeah baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance dance like it's the last last night of your life lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againIn the cover of the musicGet naked babyI'm sorry chicaBetter holla at TyroneLet him know how I jump through your foot loopScolla chico two canWe're from the blocka blocka o polacaWere the boys get loose like wacka flackaOh no man it's globalWas' upColale flackaI wanna be your giant no not your dadaDale abre aiPapa Nicholas babyLet me seeYo soi un JaunitoQue stato taitoYo freco no OKCause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againYeah baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance dance like it's the last last night of your life lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againYeah baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance dance like it's the last last night of your life lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love againYeah thank you DJ
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
告诉你步骤因为只能打100字,还求赏分。1. 去, 到音乐,打入名字,点击第一项右边的歌词下面小符号,完成。
扫描下载二维码【DJ Got Us Fallin‘ In Love (Main)】_Usher&Pitbull-DJ Got Us Fallin‘ In Love (Main)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
DJ Got Us Fallin‘ In Love (Main)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Usher&Pitbull歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机

我要回帖

更多关于 allmusic.cn 的文章

随机推荐