i want you to show up in my world,andhold on never leavee again啥意思

第二部分 阅读理解(1)(2013年4月统考)全翻译版&以下正误判断题(实考题)为考试中的阅读理解的第一篇(考1题共15分),答案是二选一,即正误的判断选择。相对来说难度较低,投机几率大,考前一天(4月19日)会在辅导群内根据预测抽题几率大小来精简本部分范围,一般十几篇左右,建议强记,可以看题背答案,确保阅读的分不丢。本部分不做红色标注,建议有一定基础的同学进行温习掌握,如基础较差可考前突击复习。解题思路:正误判断题主要考查学生对文章的具体事实,信息的理解能力。一般是根据文章的事实或细节,给出一个句子,判断其正误。比较直接,难度相对较小。做此类题时,应先看问题,根据“问题中关键词回归原文定位的方法”,带着“问题”,寻找所需要的信息。ABABAB“disappointed”BBTo people in many countries, Winfield is just a familiar but nameless face, a simple cowboy with an advertising message about a connection between the West and a brand of cigarettes. Few people know that he is 55, a family man who’s been married to the same woman for 37 years and has 5 children and 7 grandchildren. Most surprisingly, he’s a real, working cowboy who raises horses in his ranch in Wyoming.One of the most striking things about the Marlboro Man is that success hasn’t changed him much. He says that complete strangers sometimes come up to him and say, “I’ve met you, know you from somewhere.” Whenever it happens, he says that he gets embarrassed.&&& 这是一部在圆五牧场拍摄的有关万宝路商业的电影。在1868年之前,美国电视还在禁止播放香烟广告。达雷尔温菲尔德在剧组负责照看设备。场景本来包括一个演员骑着马过河,但到拍摄时刻,该名男子因喝醉而不能骑马了。有一个船员看到温菲尔德。并问他是否肯为50美元去骑马拍这个广告。“该死,”温菲尔德说,“为50美元,我将骑着这匹该死的马穿越月亮!”&&& 对于一些国家的人来说,温菲尔德仅仅是一个熟悉的,但无名的脸,一个将西部和香烟连接起来的平凡牛仔。很少有人知道他是一个55岁并且已经结婚37年的家庭主男,他有5个孩子和7个孙儿女。最令人惊讶的是,他是一个地道的牛仔,在怀俄明州的牧场养着大量的马匹。&&& 有关万宝路男子嘴硬人瞩目的事情是成功并没有改变他。他说,有时陌生人对他说,“我已经见过你,知道你哪儿来。”不论在什么时候,这样的事情发生时,他说,他都会感到尴尬。BBBBBIn the worldTo remember 2002 FIFA World CupAre you a football fan? The World Cup makes more and more people interested in football在世界上,足球是最受欢迎的运动项目。这是因为很多国家在世界杯上有非常优秀的足球队。世界杯足球赛每四年举办一次。记得2002年世界杯,在日本,来自各国的儿童和60名日本学生一同花了3个周末绘制一张名叫:“梦幻世界杯”的图画。孩子们画了动物、花以及在蓝天下踢足球的人们。他们希望每一支代表各个国家的球队在参加日本韩国世界杯的球队都有好运。这张图画被挂在横滨足球场附近的公园里。一些足球队会在这里进行比赛。你是足球迷吗?世界杯比赛让越来越多的人们对欣赏和参加青年足球更感兴趣。他们当中的很多人非常喜欢一些明星以至于他们收集很多他们最喜欢的球员的照片挂在屋子的墙上。这是日本儿童表达对世界杯喜爱的方式!BBBBT&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:& F&&&&& Long ago, operation had usually to be done while the sick man could feel everything. The sick man had to be held down on a table by force while the doctors did their best for him. He could feel all the pain if his leg or arm was being cut off, and his fearful cries filled the room and the hearts of those who watched.当一个人不得不被外科医生开刀从身体里取出一部分的时候谁也不会高兴。然而,今天我们不再害怕手术中的疼痛。病人会处于熟睡状态,当他醒来时,手术已经结束了。而且这些好的条件已经深受大众所信任。做手术可以不再忍受其中的痛苦,这种情况已经好多年了。&& 很久以前,手术的全过程病人都有知觉。当医生给病人治病时,他们总会被强制绑在板凳上。如果他的腿或者胳膊被拒掉,所有疼痛他都得忍受,他痛苦的哭声传遍了整个屋子,也刺痛着关心他的人们的心。很快,1770年以后,Joseph Priestley发现了一种气体,这种气体现在别成为“笑气”。在美国,笑气被广泛流传。青年人们在参加聚会事尝试了笑气。大部分人都在笑,但是party中有一个人,Horace Wells,注意到当他们使用了笑气时,他们并没有显得痛苦。他决定在自己身上做个实验。他叫了个朋友帮他。服了些笑气,他的朋友给他拔了一颗牙,一点也没有感到疼。由于他对笑气的了解还不充分,他给一个人服用了比应该用的量少一些的笑气。当他给这个人拔牙时,他因为疼痛而大哭。又试了一次,但是这次他给这个人服用过量,他死了。Wells永远都不能忘记这次恐怖的事件。ABABABABB&没有人知道是谁制造了第一块冰淇淋。一些人认为,用水做冰及用牛奶做冰,是中国人在三千年或四千年前发明的,传到印度。印第安人通过秘密的渠道传给阿拉伯人和波斯人。波斯人称他们是莎芭,用我们的话讲,叫冰冻果子露。马可波罗,一个意大利人,在13世纪时,到处游历。把他在中国发现的制冰和制奶的方法,记录下来。在14世纪,冰就变得很普遍,现在威利斯,然后在整个意大利。在1553年,当凯瑟琳德美第奇离开意大利,去和法国国王亨利II结婚的时候,她把厨师带着,他们在法国制作了这个法国人从没有体会过的点心,环绕点心旁边的就是冰淇淋。在结婚庆典上,凯瑟琳的厨师准备了不同口味的冰淇淋点心。起初,冰淇淋在法国是奢侈品。只有有钱人才能买的。随后,在1660年,一个年轻人从西西里岛,弗朗西斯科普罗科皮奥,抵达巴黎。他开了一个人们能买得起的冰淇淋店。普罗科皮奥“冰淇淋店”变得如此受欢迎,以至于开了许多商店。大约1640年,查尔斯国王I听说冰淇淋在意大利和法国如此受欢迎,就介绍冰淇淋英国。他在宴会上提供冰淇淋点心,这个奇特的典型很成功。国王命令他的厨师保存冰淇淋食谱,认为只有皇室才能吃这个点心。但这个秘密泄漏了,冰淇淋迅速走红英国。A. T&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. FABABABAB&&Great changes have been made in family life because of science and industry.In the past, when more Americans lived on farms, the typical family had many children. In a farm family, parents and their children often lived with grandparents. Often, too, uncles and aunts lived nearby. But when industry became more important than agriculture in American life, families became smaller because industry requires workers who are ready and able to move from place to place as smaller families can. So, at present people tend to have smaller families.In the future, because of industrialization, a typical family will be required to move even more often than now, so families will be even smaller. The typical family may remain childless and consists only of a man and a woman. A small number of families may take child raising as their chief work. At the same time they may also raise other people's children, leaving those families free to move from job to job.因为科学和工业,家庭生活发生了很大变化。在过去,当很多美国人生活在农村事,典型的家庭就是有很多孩子。农村家庭里,父母和他们的孩子往往和祖父母一起生活。通常,舅舅、叔叔、阿姨等都住在附近。但随着工业的发展,美国农村生活发生了很大变化,家庭变的越来越小,因为工业要求工人能够随着工业的移动而移动。这样大家庭就不如小家庭方便,所以人们越来越倾向于小的家庭。在将来,因为工业化,家庭将会被要求能更好的移动,所以家庭会变得越来越小。典型的家庭可能是仅有一个男人和一个女人,没有孩子。一些小家庭可能以照顾孩子作为他们的主要工作,同时,他们可能会照顾别人的孩子,使这些家庭能很自由的随着工作的变动而变动。ABABABABBKEY&AB2. The young musician was painful because some of the comments were so unkind. ABABABAB海上的鱼雷&On the morning of May 27, the last battle was fought. Four British ships fired on the Bismarck, and she was finally sunk.&两天来,每艘英国船只试图在大西洋搜寻到Bismarck,但都没有结果,最后被来自爱尔兰的飞机发现。 英国人迫使Bismarck减慢速度,以便使他们的船只能够追上,并且从空中向它开火,最后Bismarck终于被击中。5月27日早上的最后一次战斗,4艘英国军舰只击中全部火力开向Bismarck,它最终被击沉。& AB2. Many people believed that the Bismarck could not be defeated because she had bigger guns than other ships. AB3.We learn from the text that on 24 of May the Bismarck won the battle against the British.AB4. Luetjens tried to sail to France in order to get away from the British. AB5. Gunfire from the British warships. AB“I was in the kitchen with my wife and children,” he said, “when we heard a loud noise. A few minutes later our house fell down on top of us, We managed to climb out but then I saw that one of my children was missing. I went back inside and found him, safe but very frightened.”Mrs. Woo Mei Fong said that her husband had just left for work when she noticed that her house was shaking. She rushed outside immediately with her children.“A:T&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:FB:FTan’s house fell downT&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:Fgone to work. B:FB: F&Passage 10特点,甚至饮食都受我们的居住地气候的影响。气候是很复杂的,受多种因素的影响。如果你住在极地附近,气候会很冷, 因为你得不到像离极地远的地区可以得到的足够的太阳直射。如果你住在赤道附近,气候会很暖和或很热,因为这些地区的太阳经常是直射的。多少降雨或降雪会对气候有明显影响?你可能住在又热又干的地方,很少下雨,那可能是沙漠。这与雨林气候完全不一样,雨林几乎每天都下雨,寒冷地区的降雨或降雪取决于风,附近的山,附近的海洋河流,而雨林则取决于很多不同的因素。B: FB:F&&&&&&&B:FB: FB:KEY: AABBAPassage11When I begin to look back on all friends whom I have had, I quickly came to the conclusion thatBut as months went by, a change came into our friendship. Jerry almost stopped coming by the house, and every time I came to his house or telephoned, he put me off with some excuses such as “I’m studying now” or “I’ve got some jobs to do for Mum.” When we passed on the street, he would still give me a warm smile and friendly wave with a “Hi, kid”, but he would hardly ever stop to talk. Finally I realized that he was no longer interested in me and that his taste had changed. I noticed him with a girl. I once in a while and several times saw him going out in his family’s car on a Friday or Saturday night. I simply couldn’t understand what was so great about girls and parties.But I was hurt when he finally made me know that our friendship was at an end. Of course, he didn’t really mean to hurt me, but it was a long time before I realized that it was an age problem that caused the break. There were a world of differences between the ideas and interests of a 17-year-old and a12―year Cold.& Now that I’m over sixteen myself, I realized this, and the hurt I got then has become happy memories of the good times we were once together. I wonder if millions of other boys and girls have had a similar experience. B: Ffor a few years.B: FB: FB: FB: F&&&&&&&&Passage12Younger people and older people do not always agree. They sometimes have different ideas about life, work and play. But in one special program in New York State, adults and teenagers live together in peace. Each summer 200 teenagers and 50 adults live together for eight weeks as a member of a special work group. Everyone works several hours each day. The aim is not just to keep busy but rather to find meaning and enjoyment in work. Some teenagers work in the woods or on the farms near the village. Some learn to make the furniture and to build houses. The adults teach them these skills.There are several free hours each day. Weekends are free, too. During the free hours some of the teenagers learn photography or painting. Others sit around talking and singing. Each teenager chooses his own way to spend his free time.When people live together, rules are always necessary. In this program the teenagers and the adults make the rules together. If someone breaks a rule, the problem goes before the whole group. The group discusses the problem. They ask,” Why did it happen” ”What should we do about it?”One of the teenagers has this to say about the experience:” You stop thinking only about yourself. You learn how to think about the group.”B:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FB:FBB:FB:FB:FB:F&&&&&&&&&B& &my paper, that is, to read it carefully before the defence.B. over&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&& D. intoA&& .B. far apart&&&& C. among them&&&&&&& D. from each otherA&& &a big tree by the roadside.B. on&&&&&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. upB&& &dinner in the kitchen. B. was cooking&&&& C. cooks&&&&&&&&&& D. has cooked C&& &head looked like a big potato?B. which&&&&&& C. whose&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whomA&& &to be quite beautiful.B. old&&&&&&&&& C. spoken&&&&&&&&&&& D. talkedB&& &swimming.B. at&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. inA&& &our E the way she walks tells us that!B. can be&&&&&&&& C. would& be&&&&&&&& D. could beB&& &the train to Birmingham. But now you missed it.B. would have caught&& C. Could catch&&& D. Should catch&& C&& &of fat.B. the large numberD. the large amountC&& &certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.B. is made up&&&&& C. consists of&&&& D. makes up ofA&& &his father was able to wake up nearly enough to catch the morning train.B. or&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&& D. AndB&& &of a film star.B. something&&&&& C. anybody&&&&& D. AnyoneC&& &her sister’s.B. with&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&& D. As&D&& &.B. is a porter&&&&&&& C. as a porter&&&&& D. that of a porterD&& &the lecture because everybody has arrived.B. shall start&&&&&&&& C. start&&&&&&&&& D. startedC&& these honors he received a sum of money.B. But&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Besides&&&&&& D. OutsideA&& &to the park with my classmate, Mum?B. me going&&&&&&&& C. I go&&&&&&&&& D. I goingC&& &equal, the member of workers that employers want decreases.B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. being&&&&&&&& D. HavingD&& &from my parents.B. being heard&&&&&& C. be heard&&&&&& D. hearingD&& &us to use his car.B. let&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. agree&&&&&&&& D. allowD&& her and then try to copy what she does.B. See&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Stare at&&&&&&& D. WatchA&& &me a favor, please?B. make&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bring&&&&&&&& D. GiveA&& &for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is not allowed.B. action&&&&&&&&&&& C. manner&&&&&& D. movementA&& &the plan?B. get through&&&&& C. take in&&&&& D. set asideD&& &day.B. the other&&&&&&& C. the third&&&& D. a thirdC&& &in the class.A. the other&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&& C. another&&&&& D. otherA&& &suddenly while he was searching for information on the internet.B. broke out&&&&&& C. broke up&&&& D. broke inD&& &the tree. Our little cat is also in the tree.B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. under&&&&&& D. onB&& &if he is not &&&&&&? B. listening&&&& D. listened to C&& .B. pay&&&&&&&&&&&& C. expense&&& &&D. lossB&& &and disorder.B. mess&&&&&&&&&&&& C. guess&&&&&& D.busA&& &in her diet.B. turn&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. run&&&&&&&& D. GoA&& &the War of Independence, the United States was an English colony.B. At&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. In&&&&&&&&& D. BetweenD&& B. hard it was snowingD. how hard it was snowingA&& &paying his fare.B. reject&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. refuse&&&&&& D. neglectB&& &is very useful now for me.B. which&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&& D. whatC&& &the temperature increasing.A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&& D. atA&& &he had gone.A. of where&&&&&& B. of the place where&&&&& C. where&&&&&& D. the placeC&& &to the door.A. hurrying&&&& &&B. hurried&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hurry&&&&&&& D. to hurryD&& &a day.A. customers&&&&& B. supporters&&&&&&&&&& C. guests&&&&&&& D. clientsC&& &to Birmingham?A. fee&&&&&&&&&&& B. tip&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fare&&&&&&&&& D. costC&& &your time like that, B you have to finish your school work tonight.A. cut&&&&&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. kill&&&&&&&&& D. kickC&& &English, I think. I know it from their accent.A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. been&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&& D. WasD&& &see such a terrible car accident on the road!A. I have&&&&&&&& B. have I&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I did&&&&&&&& D. Did IAB. happened&&&&&&&&&&& C. occurred&&&&& D. emerged&study or science of numbers. A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&& D. were&too long for me to wait. A. was&&&&&&&&&& B. were&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&& D. are&two glasses of wine. AB. with&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&C. at&&&&&&&&&& D. against&and sleepy. A. boring&&&&&&&& B. bored&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. losing&&&&&&& D. interested&they have done is good for us all. We should understand them. AB. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&& D. as&them. &A. at&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&&&&& D. with&now on. AB. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&& D. as&&&&&last year in Las Vegas. A. marrying&&&&&& B. marriage&&&&&&&&&&& C. married&&&&&&&& D. to marry&of the two girls. A. the taller&&&&&& B. taller&&&&&& &&&&&&&&C. the tallest&&&&&&& D. tallest&a sum of money every month to help the two orphans. A. sets aside&&&&&& B. sets up&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sets along&&&&&&& D. sets in&that everyone can become a useful person in society so long as he is willing to work hard. A. expresses&&&&&& B. thinks&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. indicates&&&&&&& D. supplies&dressed in a variety of ways, some in suits and dresses, some in jeans. AB. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&& D. have&and full of violence.& A. frightening&&&&& B. frightened&&&&&&&&&&& C. to be frightening&&& D. to be frightened&from you.&& A. heard&&&&&&&&&& B. hearing&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hears&&&&&&&&& D. hear&in today’s newspaper.&&&& A. new anything&&&&&& B. new something&&&&& C. anything new&&&&&& D. something new,&&&&& A. quickly&&&&&&&&&& B. fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. swiftly&&&&&&&&&&& D. rapidly&it. A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on&asked to make a speech at the meeting.&& &A. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were&I do.&& A. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what&&&&my home work this time yesterday evening.&&&&& A. were doing&&&&&&& B. was to do&&&&&&&&&& C. am doing&&&&&&&&&& D. was doing&water in the glass, is there?& A. a few&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. few&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. little&you for a long time.&& AB. didn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hadn’t seen&&&&&&&& D. don’t see?&&&& 21A. twenty-one century&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the twenty-one centuryC. the twenty-first century&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. twenty-first century&delicious these moon cake are!& A. How a&&&&&&&&&& &B. What a&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What&her, but I have never met her,&&& B. heard of&&&&&&&&&&&& C. heard from&&&&&&&&& D. heard a lot&stop.&& B. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. needn’t&boating with us in the park?&&&& B. going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. goes&your umbrella with you. It might rain in the evening.&& B. taken&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to take&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to be takingplaying basketball here?& B. Would you don’t mind& D. Would you mind&as they could the year before.&& B. as fast as twice&&&& C. as twice as fast&&&& D. twice as fast&to the supermarket before coming home.&&& B. had gone&&&&&&&&& C. goes&&&&&&&&&&&& D. gone&the phone at home, ring me at work.&&& A. reply&&&&&&&&&&&& B. return&&&&&&&&&&&& C. respond&&&&&&&&& D. answer&and sleepy.&& A. boring&&&&&&&&&&& B. bored&&&&&&&&&&&& C. losing&&&&&&&&&&& D. interested&photo I have ever taken. A. worse&&&&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&&&& C. best&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. most worst&the disease, the first thing we should do is to do research it and find out a satisfactory cure.&&& A. confirm&&&&&&&&& B. conduct&&&&&&&&&&& C. control&&&&&&&&&& D. confuse&the fire but in vain.&& A. put up&&&&&&& B. put forward&&&&&&&&&& C. put down&&&&&&&&& D. put out&him go out if he wants to.&&&&& A. Allow&&&&&&&& B. Leave&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. Let&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Permit&the weather here, and then the changes in temperature will not trouble you much.&&&&& A. get used to&&& B. get over&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. get to&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get on with , and yet I left my ticket behind.&&& A. take off&&&&&& B. take on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. take up&&&&&&&&&&&& D. take in&to careless driving.&&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&&& B. likely&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. due&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. because&water.&& A. with&&&&&&&& B. without&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on.&& A. lonely&&&&&& B. away&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.alongA. anywhere&&&& B. everywhere&&&&&&&& C. nowwhere&&&&&&&&&&& D. somewhere&letter.&&& A. anyone’s else’s&&&& B. anyone’s else&&&& C. anyone else’s&&&&&& D. anyone else&I do.&&& A. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what&study or science of numbers.&&&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were-- Five days &&&&&&&&too long for me to wait.&&& 5B. were&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are&the best policy.&& A. was&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. were&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be&at the street corner.&&& A. am&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be&the tunnel quickly.&& A. down&&&&&&&&&&&& B. through&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. along&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in&cool in summer and warm in winter. It’s quite comfortable to live here.A. feels&&&&&&&&&& B. is felt&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. finds&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is founded&what he wanted.A. to get&&&&&&&&&&& B. to getting&&&&&&&&&&& C. in getting&&&&&&&& D. and gettingSucceeded in doing sth &today.A. might do it&&&&&&& B. must do it&&&&&&&&&& C. had to do it&&&&&& D. must have to do it&mistake.A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. withKEY: BACBAA. to be&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have been&&&&&&& &&&C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. beingA. like&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. likely&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. likelihood&&&&&&&& D. alikeA. reply&&&&&&&&&&& B. return&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. respond&&&&&&&&&& D. answerAnswer the phoneA. patient&&&&&&&&&&& B. positive&&&&&&&&&&&& C. negative&&&&&&&&&& D. peaceful“________ from here?”B. Can it be seen&&&&&&& C. Can be seeing&&&& &D. Can seeB. developed&&&&&&&&& C. depended&&&&&&&&& D. delayedB. additional&&&&&&&&& C. except&&&&&&&&&&& D, withoutB. satisfied&&&&&&&&&& C. evil&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. joyfulB. takes over&&&&&&&& C. takes up&&&&&&&&&& D. takes inB. one pound and halfC. one and a half pounds&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. one and half a poundKEYB. So does&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Nor is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Nor doesB. hard so to&&&&&&&&& C. so hard as to&&&&&&&&&& D. so hard toB. each&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bothB. as long as&&&&&&&&& C. the moment&&&&&&&& D. becauseB. twice many as&&&&& C. twice as many&&&&& D. as many as twiceA. dollars&&&&&&&&&& B. finance&&&&&&&&&&& C. coins&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cashA. or&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tooA. who&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thoseA. for sake&&&&&&&&& B. for ever&&&&&&&&&&& C. for best&&&&&&&&&&& D. for even&confident in preparing himself for the future.A. feels&&&&&&& B. should feel&&&&&&&& C. will feel&&&&&&& D. would feel& on my right, a dark forest.A. has been&&&& B. was&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&& D. would be&bicycle as a birthday present.A. red sports new&&&& B. sports new red&&&&& C. new sports red&&&&& D. new red sports&a good buy.A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was&is just around the corner and you won’t miss it.A. bicycle’s shop&&&&& B. bicycle shop&&&&&&& C. bicycles shop&&&&& D. bicycles’ shop&the white building and go upstairs.A. enter&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. entering&&&&&&&&&& C. to enter&&&&&&&&&& D. entered&two weeks.A. another&&&&&&&&&&& B. other&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the other&&&&&&&&& D. other’s&?A. don’t you&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t it&&&&&&&&&& C. need you&&&&&&&& D. need it&the book with me.A. to take&&&&&&&&&&& B. taking&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. take& &&&&&&&&&&&D. taken&her duty to look after all the other people’s affairs in that town.A. this&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it&to work it out. A. did&&&&&&&&&&&& B. failed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kept&&&&&&&&&&& D. managed&in the next room? The voice is so beautiful.A. sings&&&&&&&&&& B. sang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. has sung&&&&&&& D. is singing&my cat when I was on vacation with my wife.A. look for&&&&&&&& B. look on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. look after&&&&&&& D. look up.A. so my classmates were&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so were my classmatesC. so my classmates did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so did my classmates&&a book and some magazines on the desk.A. is&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&& C. have&&&&&&&& D. has&a series of experiments to learn more about how the body adapts to weightlessness.A. defining&&&&& B. having&&&&& C. carrying&&&&&& D. making&tired and wanted a good rest.A. seems&&&&&& B. is seemed&&&& C. was seemed&&&&&&& D. seemed&I know will pass the TOEFL test.A. who&&&&&&& B. whom&&&&&&&& C. whose&&&&&&&&&&& D. what&a new job.&&&A. because I got&&& B. how I got&&&& C. that I got&&&&&&& D. why I gotTom is so talkative. I’m sure you’ll soon get tired &&&&&&&him.A. of&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&& &&&&&&C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on&.A. where&&&&&&&& B. there&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&& D. that47. Never get off the bus &&&&&&&it has stopped.A. if&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as soon as&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&& D. or&his discovery was, it was regarded as a matter of no account in his time.A. when&&&&&&&&& B. until&&&&&&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&& D. although&to interrupt the others while they are talking.A. rough&&&&&&&&& B. rude&&&&&&&&&& C. polite&&&&&&&& D. troublesome&as we can.A. careful&&&&&&&& B. carefully&&&&&&& C. more careful&& D. more carefully&crossroads a few metres away from& &&&&&bank.A./&&&&&&&&&& B. /;a&&&&&&&&&&& C. /;the&&&&&&&&&& D. the&.A. very carefully&&& B. most carefully&&&&& C. more carefully&&&& D. the most carefully--Yes. I really didn’t think he &&&&&&&here.A. has been&&&&&&& B. had been&&&&&&&&&& C. would be&&&&&&&& D. would have been. Even Harry &&&&&&&to the top students failed in it.A. Y belong&&&&& B. No; belonged&&&&&&& C. Y belonging&&&& D. No; belonging&you Xiao Li, do you?A. call&&&&&&&&&&& B. to call&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to calling&&&&&&&& D. calling&I’m highly intelligent.A. what&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. that&&&&&&&&&&&& D. this&is blue.A. Her&&&&&&&&&& B. Him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. His&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It’sA. Are&& &&&&&&&&B. Is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Have&&&&&&&&&&& D. Has-Sorry, Frank. &&&&&&&Tomorrow’s lessons, I have no time to go out with you.A. Not preparing&&& B. Not having prepared&&&&&& C. Not to prepare&&&& D. Being not prepared, people pay more attention to manners.A. situations&&&&&&& B. cases&&&&&&&&&&& C. conditions&&& D. occasions&&&the bill.A. on&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&& D. After&worse than yesterday’s.A. very&&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&& C. very much&&&& D. much too, the northerners have a particular liking for dumplings while the southerners are fond of rice.A. common&&&& B. total&&&&&&&& C. general&&&&&& D. Particular&under the apple tree?A. lay&&&&&&&& B. lain&&&&&&&&& C. lying&&&&&&&& D. Laying. Would you like some?A. good&&&&&& B. well&&&&&&&&& C. properly&&&&&& D. finely&in recent years.A. several hundreds English words&&&&&&&&&& B. hundreds of English wordsC. hundred of English words&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. several hundred English word&now?--No, it’s &&&&&&.A. close&&& B. closing&&&&& C. closed&&&& D. closed&Mary.A. as careful as&&& B. so careful as&&&&&&&& C. as carefully as&&& D. carefully as&all these things?-More than forty dollars.A. spend&&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. give&&&&&&&&&&& D. pay for&pity that you were unable to come to our meeting.A. that&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&&& D. itA. very little&& &&&&&&&B. quite a few&&&&&&& C.quite a bit&&&&&&&& D. quite a little-- Oh, really? I _______,. I _______ visit her.A. didn’ will go to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. don’t know, will go toC. didn’ am going to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. haven’ am going to, don’t you?B. that they came&&& C. to their come&&& D. to their coming&to leave as soon as possible.A. hurried&&&&&&&&& B. anxious&&&&&&&&& C. worried&&&&&&&& D. nervous&the door. Maybe I lost it.A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&& D. for&a new life.A. start&&&&&&&&&&& B. started&&&&&&&&& C. starting&&&&&&&& D. to start&on stage &&&&&&&the audience started cheering.A. he had come/ than&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he had come/ whenC. had he come/ when&&&& &&&&&&&&&D. had he come/ than&them to win. B. prefect&&&&&&&&&& C. expect&&&&&&&& D. wantA. but&&&& &&&&&&&&B. therefore&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&& D. norA. was&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were-No, the more _______, _______ I feel.A. medicine I and the worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. medicine I the worseC. I the worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I worseA. you should come here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. you came here C. you must come here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. you come here B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ofA. too much&&&&&& B. much too&&&&&&&&&&&& C. too many&&&&&&&&&& D. many tooA. very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. much too&& D. too muchA. those of the past&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the pastC. which of the past&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. these past&number of people in the world.A. smallest&&&&& B. most&&&&&& C. largest&&&&&&&& D. wideno need &&&&&&&the radio as I’ve used to studying with it on.A. It’s; to turn down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s; turning up C. There’ to turn off&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. There’s; turning off&bad for their mental development.A, that is&&&&& B. that are&&&&&&&& C. as is&&&&&&&& D. as are&your work, you can go there first.A. will finish&&&&& B finished&&&&&& C. finishing&&&&&&& D. have finished&.B. satisfied&&&&& C. satisfaction&&&&& D. satisfy&is the population of Paris?B. How much&&& C. How&&&&&&&&&& D. What- &&&&&&.B. She’s at home&&& D. She’s tall and thin-- There are so many problems &&&&&&&.B. remained settling&&D. remained to be settled&.A. my&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&& D. myself&time to go.A. Little&&&&&& B. a little&&&&&& C. few&&&&&&& D. a few&&teach English.A. either&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&& C. both&&&&&&& D. Are?A. drink&&&&&& B. to drink&&&&& C. drinking&&&& D. for drinking&the train to Birmingham. But now you missed it.A. would catch&& B. would have caught&& C. could catch&&&& D. should catch&&&&&what he says.A. by&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&& D. To&your brother?A. hear about&&&& B. hear of&&&&&&&&&&& C. hear to&&&&&&&& D. hear from, it would not seem so difficult.B. way&&&&&&&&& C. theory&&&&&&&&&& D. Means&eaten up almost everything on the table.B. are&&&&& &&&&&C. has&&&&&&&&&&& D. Have&mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University.A. taught&&&&&& B. teaches&&&&&&& C. has taught&&&&& D. is teachingB. little&&&&&&&&& C. a little&&&&&&&& D. anyB. below&&&&&&&& C. beneath&&&&&& D beyondB. Finishing&&&&& C. Finished&&&&&& D. Having Been finished&in road accidents because of careless driving.B. lost&&&&&&&&&& C. have lost&&&&&& D. are lost&the desert.B. covered&&&&&& C. cover&&&&&&&&& D. to cover&is the temperature today?B. How&&&&&&&&& C. How many&&&&& D. How much&&&your coat.B. dress&&&&&&&& C. put on&&&&&&&&& D. into the airport.B. enough&&&&&&& C. easily enough&&& D. enough easily&get to town much easily.B. could&&&&&&&& C. are able to&&&&&& D. will be able to&I finish this work.B. until&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&& D. whenA. no more&&&&& B. no longer&&&&&& C. any much&&&&&&&& D. any moreB. must have dropped it&& D. ought to have dropped itA. spend&&&&&&&& B. spends&&&&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&& &&&&D. takesB. put up with&&&&&&&& C. make up to&&&&&& D. hold on toB. reject&&&&&&&&&&&& C. refuse&&&&&&&&&& D. neglectA. when&&&&&&&&&&& B. where& &&&&&&&&&&&C. that&&&&&&&&&&& D. untilKEY&Kids who are unhappy and depressed grow up to be unhappy, depressed adults who don't do well in their jobs or personal life. And these kids won't know as adults how to relax. Everyone needs time just to relax and refresh. When you're not stressed, you can be _25____ productive. That's why it's important to help your child find a balance.A.&&in&& B.&&idea&& C.&&&&&&& but& D.&&more& E.&&toughA.&&in&& B.&&idea&& C.&&&&&&& but& D.&&more& E.&&ToughA.&&in&& B.&&idea&& C.&&&&&&& but& D.&&more& E.&&toughA.&&in&& B.&&idea&& C.&&&&&&& but& D.&&more& E.&&toughA.&&in&& B.&&idea&& C.&&&&&&& but& D.&&more& E.&&ToughYou may hear “hot dog ” used in other ways . People sometimes say “hot dog ” to express _21___ . For example B.& a& person&& C. if&&& D.& easy&&& E.& PleasureB.& a& person&& C. if&&& D.& easy&&& E.& PleasureB.& a& person&& C. if&& &D.& easy&&& E.& PleasureB.& a& person&& C. if&&& D.& easy&&& E.& PleasureB.& a& person&& C. if&&& D.& easy&&& E.& PleasureKeys: ECABDBlood is very important. When doctors understand how blood goes around inside the body, they try ways of giving blood to people who need it. They take blood from the healthy people and give it to the patient in need of blood. This course is__21___ “blood transfusion (But there are two problems. First, it does not always work. Sometimes people die when they __22___blood transfusion. Later, doctors find that we do not all have the same kind of blood. There are four groups --- O, A, B and AB. We all have blood of one of these groups. They also find that they can give any kind of blood to people of group AB. But they find that they __23___give A-group blood to A-group people and B-group blood to B-group people. If a person has O-group blood and the doctor could give his blood to anyone else safely.There is another problem. To give blood of the right kind, doctors have to find a person of the right blood group. Often they cannot find a person in time. At first they find they can keep the blood in bottles for fifteen to twenty days. They do this by _24____it very cold. They find how to keep it longer in the end.&A.& have &&&&&&&& B. from&& C&. must& D. making&&&&& E&. CalledA.& have &&&& C&. must& D. making&&&&& E&. calledA.& have &&&& C&. must& D. making&&&&& E&. calledA.& have &&&& C&. must& D. making&&&&& E&. calledA.& have &&&& C&. must& D. making&&&&& E&. CalledFor many people today, reading is no longer relaxation. To keep up their work they must read letters, reports, trade publications, inter-office communications, not to mention newspapers and magazines: a never-ending flood of words. In ___21 ___ a job or advancing in one, the ability to read and comprehend quickly can mean the difference between success and failure. Yet the unfortunate fact is that most of us are ___22___ readers. Most of us develop poor reading habits at an early age, and never get over them. The main problem ___23 __ in the actual stuff of language itself - words. Taken individually, words have little meaning until they are strunggetting&& B.& lies&& C. poor&& D.& slows&& E.& Unfortunatelygetting&& B.& lies&& C. poor&& D.& slows&& E.& Unfortunatelygetting&& B.& lies&& C. poor&& D.& slows&& E.& Unfortunatelygetting&& B.& lies&& C. poor&& D.& slows&& E.& Unfortunatelygetting&& B.& lies&& C. poor&& D.& slows&& E.& Unfortunatelyshade,& __23___enough to roast an ox. I walked about in shorts, my bald head covered with a handkerchief, sweating and thirsty. And all the time I had to __24___my wife, who had gone to the mountains of North Wales and was doubtless __25___ herself very much. Why had I, with my sensitive English skin, gone to Italy of all places? At night, I was kept awake by two bands playing like mad in the bar downstairs.A&. Think of&& B.& on& C&. quarreled&& D&.& hot& E&.& EnjoyingA&. Think of&& B.& on& C&. quarreled&& D&.& hot& E&.& EnjoyingA&. Think of&& B.& on& C&. quarreled&& D&.& hot& E&.& EnjoyingA&. Think of&& B.& on& C&. quarreled&& D&.& hot& E&.& EnjoyingA&. Think of&& B.& on& C&. quarreled&& D&.& hot& E&.& EnjoyingPerhaps the greatest ___25___ of glass is that its constituent(A&. much&& B.& So that&& C&. advantage& D&.& past& E&. onB.& So that&& C&. advantage& D&.& past& E&. onB.& So that&& C&. advantage& D&.& past& E&. onB.& So that&& C&. advantage& D&.& past& E&. onB.& So that&& C&. advantage& D&.& past& E&. onAs our cities grew outward, people living far from the center of town needed a place they could drive to quickly. Driving downtown was difficulty. Finding a parking space downtown was__22___ impossible& . People also needed a shopping place where they could park easily.To _23___meet the shopping needs of people living in the suburbs, groups of businesses moved farther out, too. Today, most suburbs have large shopping centers.Modern and well-planned shopping centers are built on large areas of ground. They have even more space for parking than they __24___&for stores. The shopping centers have many different kinds of stores. Often, the shoppers can do all their shopping in one place.&The very large shopping centers have malls (There are benches so that shoppers may rest. Some shopping centers have malls with roofs that protect shoppers from the weather outside.A&. more&& B.& set&& C&. something& D&.& meet& E&. doA&. more&& B.& set&& C&. something& D&.& meet& E&. doA&. more&& B.& set&& C&. something& D&.& meet& E&. doA&. more&& B.& set&& C&. something& D&.& meet& E&. doA&. more&& B.& set&& C&. something& D&.& meet& E&. doB. easy& && C. Some&&& && D. number && E. nextB. easy& && C. Some&&&&&&&&&& D. number&&&&&&&&&&&& E. nextB. Easy& &&&& C. Some&&&&&&&& D. number&&&&&&&&&&&& E. nextB. easy&&& && C. Some&&&&&&&&&& D. number&&&&&&&&&&&& E. nextB. easy&&& && C. Some&&&&&&&&&& D. number&&&&&&&&&&&& E. nextOne day there was an argument between the wind and the sun." I'm much ___21 ___than you," said the wind. "No, I don't agree with you!" said the sun. While they were arguing, they saw a man ___22___ along the road. He is wearing a heavy coat. The sun said to the wind, "Now, let us see who can make the man take _23__ his coat. Then we will know who is stronger."&&& First the wind tried. It began to blow very hard. It blew ___24_ hard that the man pulled his coat around him. The wind was angry with the man. Then it said to the sun, "Now, it's your turn." The sun started to shine on the man. Soon it got very ___25 __! The man took off his coat. The argument was over. We know the sun was stronger now.A. strong&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&& C. walking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotter &&&&&& E. offA. strong&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&& C. walking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotter &&&&&& E. offA. strong&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&& C. walking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotter &&&&&& E. offA. strong&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&& C. walking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotter &&&&&& E. offB. so&& C. walking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotter &&&&&& E. OffIn the evening the three men went to a cinema and came back very ___22___.&“I'm sorry,” said the assistant of the hotel. “Our lifts are not working at this time of night. If you don't want to walk up to your room, we shall make up a bed for you in the hall.”“No, no,” Tom, one of the three men, said, “No, thank you. We do not want to sleep in the hall. We shall walk up to our room.”Then he turned to his two friends and said, “It is not easy to walk up to the fiftieth floor, but I know ___23___make it easier. On our way to the room, I shall tell you some jokes, then you, Andy, sing us some songs, then you, Peter, tell us some interesting stories.”“All right. That's a good idea,” the friends both agreed.They began to walk up to their room. Tom told many jokes. Andy sang some songs. ___24___ they came to the thirty-eighth floor. They were tired and decided to have a rest.&&&“Well,” said Tom, “Now it's your turn, Peter. After all those jokes and songs, tell us a long and interesting story with a sad ending.” “All right,” said Peter, “I shall tell you a story. It is not long, ___25___ it is really sad: We left the key in our room in the hall.”A.&&At last& B.&&&&&& late& C.&&&&&&&& Their& D.&&&&&& but&& E.&&&&&&& how to& A.&&At last& B.&&&&&& late& C.&&&&&&&& Their& D.&&&&&& but&& E.&&&&&&& how to B.&&&&&&& late& C.&&&&&&&& Their& D.&&&&&& but&& E.&&&&&&& how to B.& late& C.& Their& D.&&&&&& but&& E.&&&&&&& how to B.&&&&&&&& late& C.&&&&&&&& Their& D.&&&&&& but&& E.&&&&&&& how to"My money has finished and my friends have gone," said the young man. "What will ___23___ to me now?""Don't worry, young man," answered Nasreddin. "Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel ___24___ happier."The young man was very glad. "Am I going to get rich again then?"B. C. D. E. B. C. D. E. B. C. D. E. B. C. D. E. B. C. D. E. Fire can help people in many ways. But it can also be very harmful. Fire can keep your house warm , give light and cook food. But fire can burn things __21___. Big fire cab burn trees, houses, animals or people. Nobody knows how people began to use fire. But there are many interesting old stories about how a man or woman started a fire. One is ___22__ a man . The man lived a very long time ago. He went up to the sun and brought fire down.Today people know how to make a fire with matches. Children sometimes __23__to play with them. But matches can be very dangerous. One match can burn a piece of paper. And then it could burn a house. A small fire can turn a big fire very quickly, so you __24___& be careful with matches. Be careful with fire, and it will _25___ you. But if you aren’t careful with fire, and it may hurt you.&&&&&& && C. must&& D.help&&&& E. LikeC. must&& D.help&&&& E. LikeC. must&& D.help&&&& E. likeC. must&& D.help&&&& E. LikeC. must&& D.help&&&& E. likeB. sight&& C. older&&&&&&&&& D. way&&&&&&&&&& E. accountB. sight&& C. older&&&&&&&&& D. way&&&&&&&&&& E. accountB. sight&& C. older&&&&&&&&& D. way&&&&&&&&&& E. accountB. sight&& C. older&&&&&&&&& D. way&&&&&&&&&& E. accountB. sight&& C. older&&&&&&&&& D. way&&&&&&&&&& E. accountAmerican time is "on the dot"A. for&& B. waiting& C. on& D.& if&&& E. WithoutA. for&& B. waiting& C. on& D.& if&&& E. withoutA. for&& B. waiting& C. on& D.& if&&& E. withoutA. for&& B. waiting& C. on& D.& if&&& E. WithoutA. for&& B. waiting& C. on& D.& if&& &E. Without_22____concrete& with iron bars, cages that were easy to keep clean.&Unfortunately for the animals, the cages were small and impossible to hide in. The zoo environment was anything& but natural. _23___he zoo keepers took good care of the animals and fed them well, many of the an they behaved in strange ways, and they often became ill.&In modern zoos, people can see animals in more natural habitats. The animals are given more _24___in large areas& so that they can live more comfortably as they would in nature. Even the appearance of zoos has changed. Trees and& grass grow in the cages, and streams of water flow __25__the areas that animals live in.A.&& of& B.&&Although& C&.&where& D.&&over&& E.&&FreedomA.&& of& B.&&Although& C&.&where& D.&&over&& E.&&FreedomA.&& of& B.&&Although& C&.&where& D.&&over&& E.&&freedomA.&& of& B.&&Although& C&.&where& D.&&over&& E.&&FreedomA.&& of& B.&&Although& C&.&where& D.&&over&& E.&&freedomhimself as being a gentleman __22__ a fool of himself by smoking when a woman was in the room.&Customs __23__ from country to country, but the important thing __24__ is not to do anything that might make other people feel __25__, especially if they are your guests. You are expected to find a way to keep them from feeling foolish.uncomfortable&& B.&&&&& would make&& C.&&to rememberD.&&&& uncomfortable&& E.&&&&& Whatuncomfortable&& B.&&&&& would make&& C.&&to rememberD.&&&& uncomfortable&& E.&&&&& whatuncomfortable&& B.&&&&& would make&& C.&&to rememberD.&&&& uncomfortable&& E.&&&&& whatuncomfortable&& B.&&&&& would make&& C.&&to remember&D.&&&& uncomfortable&& E.&&&&& whatuncomfortable&& B.&&&&& would make&& C.&&to rememberD.&&&& uncomfortable&& E.&&&&& whatthere, like apples, oranges and bananas. In different time of the year, the price of fruits is not the _24___. Sometimes high and sometimes low. Mrs. Black _25___to buy cheap fruits. But Mr. Black likes bananas only, she buy bananas for him every week. She only buys cheap items for herself.&&&&& B.&&same&& &&& C.&&Likes& D.&&kinds&& E.&&& FruitA.&&& shop& &&& B.&&& same&& & C.&&Likes& D.&&kinds&& E.&&& fruitshop& &&& B.&&& same&& & C.&&Likes& D.&&kinds&& E.&&& fruitshop& &&& B.&&& same&& & C.&&Likes& D.&&kinds&& E.&&& fruitshop& &&& B.&&& same&& & C.&&Likes& D.&&kinds&& E.&&& FruitBoth of my parents had brown hair and brown eyes and low voices. My father, __21__, was eight years older than my mother and taller and thinner. He was built as straight as an arrow. My mother was shorter and had a rounder and fuller face and she looked as soft as a pillow.My mother was quieter and talked less than my father did. She was also a much more patient person than my father. My father was more experienced in life. He was __22__ to doing everything quickly. My mother, on the other hand, worked and spoke more slowly. B. interested&& & C. up&&&&&&&&& D. used&&&&&&&&& E. differentB. interested&& & C. up&&&&&&&&& D. used&&&&&&&&& E. differentB. interested&& & C. up&&&&&&&&& D. used&&&&&&&&& E. differentB. interested&& & C. up&&&&&&&&& D. used&&&&&&&&& E. differentB. Interested& &&C. up&&&&&&&& D. used&&&&&&&&& E. different网友评论
联系人:高老师
Q Q:3637999
主讲课程:会计文秘、会计职业道德与财经法规、会计基础、初级会计实务、经济法基础、会计电算化
180医院部队官兵(主讲:等级课程)
荣誉酒店、海滨街道 主讲:办公应用
闽江学院 主讲:财经法规、会计电算化
泉州师院 主讲:会计基础、财经法规
丰泽职教中心(主讲:会计电算化)
泉州经贸(会计电算化)
太平洋保险(主讲:Office2010)
泉州农校(主讲:会计从业双科)
授课方式:一对一(照顾到每个学员)